Natalie

Callie's POV

"Bye Andy." I climbed out of the car.

"Love you." He called, making me smile.

"I love you too." I replied. I'm so glad he's back.

I walked into the school building and fixed my bag over my shoulder. I was several minutes early but that was fine, going to class early was okay with me. I got to my usual locker and opened it then felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, Cal." It was Johnnie, a smile grew on my face then it died when I saw a girl standing next to him.

"Hey, who's this?" I said looking at the girl.

"This is my friend Natalie, we've been good friends for a while." I nodded then just waved at her. She had dark brown, almost black hair, she looked to have a little bit of Asian in her but overall she was gorgeous.

"Johnnie, we should get to class." She said in a high pitched, annoying as hell voice and he nodded.

"Alright, see ya Callie."

"Bye Callie." Natalie said but there was something laced in her voice. Something that sounded threatening. I'm not going to lie, I thought jumping on her and ripping her hair out of her perfect looking skull but that would probably get me suspended. They walked off and I let out an audible sigh. I was intimidated by her...

Class went by very quickly and it was soon lunch. I sat at usual table 3 and Jayda sat next to me then Johnnie but there was Natalie not far behind him. She sat right next to him. I saw Jayda raise an eyebrow and looked at Natalie then back at me.

"Who the hell are you?" Jayda asked with absolutely no emotion showing on her face. I was shocked by her remark and Natalie showed a complete bitch face. I was scared there was going to be a cat fight right her, right now.

"I'm Natalie, Johnnie's best friend." She replied matter-of-factly. Kinda bitchy. Why is she here? Please just leave. I pleaded to myself.

"Johnnie, let's go get lunch." Natalie said in her bratty, high pitched, annoying voice. They got up and walked to the lunch line.

"I don't like her at all." Jayda said, taking a bite off her pizza.

"Me neither. She's a bitch."

"And she's all over Johnnie." Jayda said and I nodded.

"I know."

Lunch was soon over and Jayda and I went to the art room. We were lucky that this semester we had gotten art together and Mrs. Watson pretty much let us do what we wanted as long as we were inside and fairly quiet. We walked in and took our spots. Both of us were quiet and just sketching but I couldn't get Natalie off my mind. I don't usually hate people but I was on the verge with her, there was just something about her.

Class ended, signaling the end of school. I waved to Jayda and we separated. I got my things and turned around to see something I dreaded. Natalie was kissing Johnnie.

I just stood there, I should jave said something but I just ran out of the building. I heard the faint sounds of Johnnie calling my name from behind but Juliet saved my ass by being there. I jumped in, tears streaming down my face. "Callie what happened?" Juliet asked worriedly.

"Johnnie, he kissed another girl." I said between sobs. God I sound like a baby.

"Oh, Cal. I'm so sorry. Let's get home." She drove home, it seemed Luke the longest drive in history.

We walked in and Andy smiled at us but it instantly died. He jumped up and held my shoulders. "Callie, what happened?" He looked at me then at Juliet.

"She saw Johnnie kissing another girl." Juliet replied for me.

"That bastard." Andy said through his teeth. He the kissed my head then hugged me tightly and I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder. He stroked my hair and tried to calm me down but it failed. It felt like someone ripped out my heart from my chest, cut it in half, threw it on the ground, then stomped on it. And that someone was Johnnie with the help of Natalie.