First Day

Callie's POV

"Please?"

"No, Callie, you have to."

"I don't see why."

"It's the law."

"When have we ever followed that?" Andy shot me a look.

"You're going to school, end of discussion." I sighed and looked at Juliet. She stayed quiet as Andy and I bickered. We were having dinner when he told me I'd be going to school in the next few days. I'd never been to school and I didn't want to go. I felt tears gather in my eyes and I got up from the table and got to my room as soon as humanly possible. I slammed my door and layed down on my bed. I sobbed. I wasn't going to understand anything, no one would like me. I heard a knock on my door and groaned. I heard it open and felt a weight on my bed.

"What do you want?" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't care." I heard him sigh then I sat up.

"Andy, I've never stepped foot inside of a school, I can't make friends and I doubt I'll understand what their talking about!" He was silent.

"Callie, you're a smart girl, you'll be fine." I looked down and shrugged. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I cried into his shirt and he played with my hair. He quietly sang The Mortician's Daughter, my favorite song. I looked up and smiled slightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my head and a smiled.

A Few Days Later

"Callie, come on, you have to get up." I woke up and saw Andy.

"What, why?"

"You've got school." My stomach dropped.

"Youll be fine, now get dressed and ready." He left and I got up. I pulled on a Black Veil Brides shirt, black and purple skinny jeans and my black Converse. I brushed my hair then put it in a side braid. I slowly walked downstairs. Andy handed a piece of toast and my new backpack.

"I'm dropping you off, so get in the car." I nodded and we walked outside. The morning air was cool but refreshing. I climbed into Andy's car and sighed. We drove to school in silence the we pulled up to the building.

"I don't want to." I said nervously.

"You'll be okay. I promise." I nodded and he kissed my head.

"I'll pick you up after, okay?" I nodded again and opened the door.

"Oh, and Callie."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and walked into the school. Everyone looked at me as I walked to my locker, we had gotten my schedule and locker combination the day before. I found my locker and tried to open it. It took a few tries but it finally did. I put my backpack in, grabbed my binder and my history book. I turned around and looked at everyone. I looked different, I was wearing all black and everyone had color. I liked the way I dressed, I just hadn't noticed it until now. I heard the bell ring and looked at my schedule. Room 143. I thought to myself. I heard giggles to my left, I looked over and saw several girls talking about me. I shrugged it off and found the room. I walked in and the teacher saw me

"Ahh, Ms.Biersack, welcome," He said standing up from his desk, "my name's Mr.Hilton. You can sit in the third row, next to Kayla." I nodded and sat down. Kayla sighed and turned to talk to a girl next to her.

"Okay then." I whispered to myself. I already hate it here. I just played attention to class. The day went by fairly quickly and before I knew it it was lunch. I got my food, which looked disgusting, I missed Andy's cooking. I sat down by myself and ate.

"Hello!" Said a cheerful voice. I looked up to see a short girl, long light brown hair with her bangs dyed pink, she had a Pierce The Veil tee shirt and leggings, with combat boots.

"Hey." I said.

"I'm Jayda."

"Callie." She smiled and sat across from me.

"Where'd you move from?"

"No where, I always lived here."

"Oh, were you homeschooled?" She asked.

"You could say that." The bell rung and we got up.

"See ya around Callie!" Jayda called and ran off.

I walked outside, looking for Andy's car. The day was finally over. He wasn't there yet so I sat there for a moment. "Hey, Newbie!" Someone yelled and I turned. A boy taller than me walked up.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, go back to the hole you climbed out of." What?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard."

"Fuck off." I growled. Andy hurry up. I walked away and sighed. I saw Andy pull up and I jumped into the passengers seat.

"Hey, how was your first day?"

"Just take me home."

"That bad, huh?"

"I hate it. Everyone's mean."

"It'll get better, Skip." I nodded.

"I hope so."