Stuck in an All Boys Boarding...

By pngnswillrul

Kristen Farrow was sent to a boarding school leaving behind her family and friends. She was excited to see th... More

Stuck in an All Boys Boarding School
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CONTEST
Chapter 28

Chapter 24

9.6K 250 47
By pngnswillrul

Are you guys ready for the date?!?! Well here it is!! Comment, Fan, Vote. And on the side is Kristen's date outfit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I entered the room Dean wasn’t there still. Where was he? I picked out some cute jeans, a white tank top and a pink blazer and kept my make up neutral and hair down. I didn’t know what Dean was up to but it was probably dinner and a movie like every other date I’ve been on. As I went to grab my purse the door opened and I looked as Dean walked through the door with a bunch of orchids.

“For you.” He said handing them to me.

“No roses?” I asked.

“If you want roses I can go get-”

“I’m joking these are my favorite.” I said as I took out a cup from the kitchen and placed the flowers in there with water.

“So are you ready to go?” he asked.

“Yes!” I said.

We drove in his car to some place I was totally unfamiliar with. It was an old looking building by the looks of it and I looked at him wearily.

“Is this even safe?” I asked. “I don’t want to get killed on our first date.”

“Totally safe, it looks better in the inside. Not to many people know about this place.” He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dangerous looking building. He pushed open the old wooden door slowly and bright lights flashed my eyes. He held my hand until we made it to a desk and a man sat behind it.

“How many?”

“Two.” Dean spoke. The man behind the desk handed two black jackets and something else.

“I’m confused.”

“Put these on.” He said handing me what looked like a bulletproof vest.

“What the hell is this Dean? Is this some type of joke?” I said. This was totally not a movie theater. I swear if he’s apart of some gang…

“I’m not apart of a gang.” He said.

“I said that out loud didn’t I?” I asked blushing.

He nodded and held my hand as he past me a gun?

“Dean I’m scared. Let’s get out of here.” I said.

“Relax, this is going to be fun. You don’t know where we are, do you?” he said smirking.

“No.” I said. I gripped onto his arm and I bet he knew I was scared.

“We are playing laser tag silly head.” He said laughing.

“What?”

“You know the game?”

“I know, I just-“ I sighed before continuing. “I thought, never mind.” 

“C’mon, whoever wins gets to make the other person do something.” He said.

“Like what?” I asked nervously.

“Anything.”

“Ok fine, so how does this work?” I asked.

“First person to shoot the other person fifteen times wins.” He said.

The deskman led us to a dark room and closed the doors.

“Dean? Where are you? It’s dark!”

Suddenly neon lights appeared everywhere around the room and I could make out a shadow from up ahead. Black squishy blocks covered the room too to duck behind from. I tip toed my way around the room lost and made sure my gun was in front of me so if I see him I could shoot him. I didn’t know what Dean wanted if he won.

“Right here.” I heard in my ear. I turned around with my gun and no one was there. This was not funny. I turned back around and the black jacket lit up. Damn I must have got shot. How did he run so quickly? This means war! I ducked down behind a block and crouched down and held my breath and waited to see if I could hear any footsteps.

Nothing. The room was silent. I got up and bam! My chest lit up again.

“Dean! How are you doing this? Your like a ninja?” I screamed.

“Right I am.” I heard. I turned around and shot at the voice as instinct and heard a “damn it.”

“Haha who’s laughing now sucka?” I yelled before running around the place.

Dean was three points from getting fifteen while I was five points away. Sweat dripped off from the side of my forehead, and by now my hair was pulled up into a messy bun and I was in game mode.

“Got yah!”

“What?” I said before getting two shots in the chest before dashing behind a block. “Damn you Dean!” I said laughing. This was so fun and I felt like a little kid again.

“Boo!” I heard in my left ear. I turned around to face Dean. I grabbed my gun and shot him the remainder times and won!

“Whoop Whoop! Oh yah! You know it! Who won? This girl!” I said laughing and dancing.

“I let you win.”

“Yah right.” I said. “I won fair and square loser.” I said smiling. He walked up close to me and grabbed onto my face.

“Nope I won. You went on this date with me.” He said as his breath blew across my face. My heartbeat quickened as he slowly moved his head toward mine. His warm, soft lips touched mine briefly before I could even respond, and yet I wanted more. It was so sweet, so not Dean like.

“That’s not fair I didn’t even get a chance to kiss you!” I said.

“Well you won so now you can make me do whatever. But only one thing so choose wisely.” He said smirking.

“When does this offer expire?”

“Tonight.”

“Ok.” I said.

“Let’s go eat.” He said grabbing my hand.

We drove to a Mexican restaurant and he ran inside before telling me to stay in the car. After a couple of minutes he came back in the car with a bag of food. The smell swirled around the car and my stomach grumbled in response.

“Where are we going?”

“You will see.” He said smiling before turning back to the road.

When we finished driving we were up on a grassy hill with the town below. He grabbed a blanket and placed it on floor and we talked about ourselves a lot while eating our nachos and taquitos. Then after we finished the food, the blanket was placed on top of the hood of his car and we laid on top it looking at the starry sky.

“Dean I’ve had a wonderful day.”

“The best?” he asked.

“Yes, the most fun I’ve had in a while. You have really surprised me! All of my other boyfriends only took me out for dinner and a movie. You win for best original.” I said smiling at him. I felt a drop on my arm and stared at it curiously. Then another one landed on my forehead.

“Crap! It’s going to rain. Let’s head back to the dorm.” He said collecting the blanket.

“No, first you have to dance with me in the rain.” I said happily.

“Why would I do that?”

“Because I’ve never done it before and I won the laser tag game so you have to listen to me.”

“I was planning on something else…”

“Shut up and dance with me.” I said laughing and swatting his shoulder.  He bowed down and held out a hand for me.

“May I have this dance?” he said in a horrible accent.

“Yes, you may.” I said as he held me tight.

We danced to no music as my hands wrapped around his neck and as his were around my waist but everything just seemed so perfect as my hair clung to his and my body. I rested my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes. This moment was perfect and nothing could make this day better I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.7K 41
Michelle Brown never had to work for it in her life. The most loved lesbian at an all girls boarding school, girls fell at her feet. For years, she h...
1.4K 58 19
When Lena goes off to a boarding school for the first time, she expects fun parties and new friends. But she gets the house that has a dark history a...
2.1K 45 28
Riley is forced to move to England because her parents are going on some trip and they want her to go to a boarding school. But when she goes there s...
228K 7.6K 24
Tori Payton and Damon Cahill are trapped. After starting a food fight, they were sentenced to cleaning the cafeteria. But when their teacher leaves w...