Sex Camp (18+)

By kittykat44

•For Mature Audiences Only• Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp for the Undecider's, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hope... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1- Blaize | Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp For The Undeciders
Chapter 2- Faye | The Residents of Lodge Number 19
Chapter 3- Myra | The Campbell Siblings
Chapter 4- Alexander | Facing The Hard Things in Life
Chapter 5- Clifton | The Dirty Version of Clean
Chapter 6- Faye | Proof That Heaven is Real
Chapter 7- Myra | If Plan A Doesn't Work...
Chapter 9- Alexander | Grabbing A Hold of Things
Chapter 10- Clifton | Weed Look Good Together
Chapter 11- Myra | The Five Senses
Chapter 12- Faye | The Bonfire Wasn't The Only Thing Giving Off Sparks
Chapter 13- Alexander | The Proximity of Desire
Chapter 14- Blaize | King and Queen of Hearts
Chapter 15- Clifton | The Affair of Seconds
Chapter 16- Faye | Cognizance
Chapter 17- Myra | 69 Shades Of Warmth
Chapter 18- Alexander | Oeuvre
Chapter 19- Clifton | Responsibility
Chapter 20- Blaize | The Storm Before The Storm
Chapter 21- Faye | Fragile
Chapter 22- Alexander | Honey, I Lost The Kids!
Chapter 23- Myra | Previously on Lakeview....
Chapter 24- Blaize | Where The Wet Things Are
Chapter 25- Clifton | Multimedia
Chapter 26- Faye | Wood(en Floors)
Chapter 27- Myra | Sense and Sensi...tive
Chapter 28- Alexander | Showers, Shoulders and Spite
Chapter 29- Blaize | Cardiac Monitor
Chapter 30- Faye | Rouge
Chapter 31- Alexander | Du jour au lendemain
Chapter 32- Clifton | Book of Genesis
Chapter 33- Myra | Playground Fights and Knockout Nights
Chapter 34- Blaize | Don't Look Behind You
Chapter 35- Alexander | Never Let A Kiss Fool You, Never Let A Fool Kiss You
Chapter 36- Blaize | I Run A Tight Ship
✖︎ 1M Extra- AU | Alexander | Readers Choice | "Role Reversal" ✖︎
Chapter 37- Faye | Houston, We Have A Problem
Chapter 38- Clifton | In The Event Of An Emergency, Assume The Bracing Position
Chapter 39- Myra | Mile High Club
Chapter 40- Faye | Teenage Dream
Arsenic
Chapter 41- Blaize | Girls Like Girls
Chapter 42- Alexander | Invincibility
✖︎ 2M Extra- AU | Faye | Readers Choice | "Clair de Lune" ✖︎
Chapter 43- Clifton | Straight On Till Morning
Chapter 44- Myra | Ablaze
Chapter 45- Blaize | In-hell-itance

Chapter 8- Blaize | The Yummy Things You Can Find in a Dining Hall

215K 2.9K 971
By kittykat44

Chapter 8: The Yummy Things You Can Find in a Dining Hall

Blaize entered the dining hall, with her blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail and a skirt so short, that if she bended down just the right way. The whole campus could sneak a peak at whats underneath.

The dining hall had a rustic and antique look to it, luminous bulbs covered the ceiling with fans scattered around every alternative table. The smell of warm bread and a honey-like sweet substance wafted through the air. At the end of the long hall full of rows of small bench like tables that could fit a maximum of four people each, there was a buffet-like spread and students were lined up, plates on their hands waiting to be fed.

On the tables Blaize passed, students were gathered around in the specialised cliques gossiping and most probably bubbling with even more shit to say about this camp.

She didn't care how amazing everyone thought this camp was, after todays meeting-she was going to escape. She figured it all out last night, classes would start tomorrow morning and there was no way she was going to stay for that shit. She would get out of this camp even if she had to do it the hard way and get suspended from campus grounds.

Blaize rolled her eyes as she passed the tables not looking at the groups on each table. If Faye was in the hall, she would see her, and knowing Faye Watson, Blaize didn't have to move. Faye would come to her. She looked down beneath her, her chin slightly up and headed for the last table that was empty, all except for plates, cutlery, salt and pepper and a jug of water and cups.

She was stopped short by a pair of lean legs wearing black denim, she trailed the legs up to a young man with a body that immediately made her bite her lip and smirk. She could tell he wasn't a student, high school students don't dress that way, that handsomely sexy but still fashionable way. He wore a grey shirt underneath a coat that had buttons all around the edges of it, but none of them were buttoned up. He had his hands fitted inside his coat pockets, so she couldn't tell how old he was exactly. You can always tell a persons age by their hands. But she knew that he was in his late twenties by his face. His face. Blaize stopped short of looking him up and down, and saw that he had one eyebrow slightly quirked up looking amused at Blaize. She didn't blush when she knew that he saw her looking at him. She wanted him to know she was.

With light olive skin and dark ruffled hair, he was well built yet lean, he stood taller than Blaize and had dark hazel eyes that stared straight at Blaize.

"I hope you know that what you're wearing is considered inappropriate and can be taken offensively to many." He said. Blaize swallowed when she heard his voice. He sounded like rough sex.

She looked straight up at him, challenging him, and copied his amused stare "I don't know, it can be appropriate for lots of other things, Professor?.."

He narrowed his eyes and cocked his head to the side studying Blaize "Professor Hudson"

"Blaize Campbell" she told him, stretching out her hand for formality, but mostly for the fact, that she wanted to see his hands to confirm her first thought of his age.

"I didn't ask"

"Well, I told you anyway" She replied and when she noticed he wasn't going to take her hand she looked down at her stretched hand and then back up at him grinning "I hope you know that refusing to shake someones hand is considered inappropriate and can be taken offensively to many"

With a flutter of her eyelids, she noticed him stare at her and then a corner of his mouth slightly turned up in a smile, he shook her hand. But she couldn't look at his hands, she was too distracted by what his eyes were doing. He was studying her so deeply, that she had to blink a couple of times to look away from him. This time she did blush, but not out of embarrassment, out of fear. He was trying to find something, or at least he looked like he was.

Blaize had to compose herself. She looked back up at him with her prize winning flirtatious smile and just to see if it worked, she licked her lips. His eyes immediately glimpsed down to her lips. She smiled inwardly, she had the upper-hand.

She looked down at his hands noticing how he didn't bother taking them apart, but then all of a sudden, before she could examine his hands, he snatched his hand back from hers and looked down at her.

"Change what you're wearing Blaize. Don't argue" he said and then turned around and walked back to where the buffet tables were and where all the teachers had tables on the far secluded side of the dining hall.

Blaize nearly moaned at the dominating edge to his voice, and she loved the way he said her name. Blaize smirked and walked to the table she wanted to sit at in the beginning, once she took a seat and got back from filling her plate with waffles, syrup and fruit salad, she saw Faye walk in the dining hall. Faye's face looked flushed and she wasn't doing what she normally does when she goes to unfamiliar places. She wasn't looking around and examining all the details of the hall. Blaize immediately got worried. She stood from her seat and once Faye noticed her, she started walking to Blaize in a pace so ferocious, Blaze had to blink to see if it was actually Faye.

Behind Faye, Blaize spotted a guy looking at Faye, she smirked when she saw him. He was hot. Definitely fuckable.

He had dirty blonde hair and a body that made her want to be carried. Damn, the guys here were inviting. Between the professor and the guy who was now walking to join his friends at one of the front tables, Blaize thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she stayed.

Blaize thought it was a shame that he went to go sit with his friends, from the looks of it, the guy wanted to follow Faye and come sit on her table. She would have allowed him and brought out the charm, but he chose to go the other way.

Blaize knew this happened a lot. Many guys in their old high school used Faye to get to Blaize. It wasn't that Faye wasn't attractive, in fact, many times Blaize was jealous of Faye having everything. But boys like it easy in high school, not looking for anything with strings. And Blaize didn't mind giving it to them, just like that.

Faye sits down at their table and Blaize promptly gets washed away from her thoughts, she looks away from the guy and down at Faye, she slides into her seat and sees Faye looking down at the table hard in thought. "I'm going to ignore the fact that you ditched me yesterday and ask you what the hell just happened"

Faye looked up and blinked a couple of times as if just realising that Blaize is in front of her. Faye opened her mouth to speak but before the words slip out of her, a sticky sweet voice comes from behind Blaize.

Blaize turns around to find Professor Hudson standing in front of everyone and clearing his throat. Blaize smirks and turns her full body towards him momentarily forgetting about Faye and what just happened. Professor Hudson speaks loud enough for the whole hall to stop what they're doing and listen. "Hello everybody, I'm Mr. Reed Hudson and I'm a debate professor here in camp, I would just like to go through the syllabus with you and recapture some rules that we strongly enforce here." He looks straight at Blaize and she might have imagined it but his lips ever so slightly curved upwards in a smirk. She smiles and winks at him, he rolls his eyes at her and looks back at everyone in the dining hall. Maybe not.

Reed Hudson. What a name Blaize thinks. He goes through the vacation system, and the weekend drill for the students, he then reads out all the rules that Blaize already knew were coming because rules are the same everywhere you go. Thats why she isn't afraid to break them on purpose. She drowns out his words and just listens to his voice, she sees his lips moving and ever so often, she'll see his tongue flicker out to wet his lips. She couldn't help but imagine his face between her legs and his tongue breaking lots of other rules. She thinks perhaps theres a way to have her cake and eat it. She could get suspended for doing all the right things, then she gets her creamy professor, the dirty blonde and a one way ticket out of this place too.

Yeah, maybe she might just stay in this fuckhole of a camp for a little bit longer.

After all, she just found two reasons that could possibly persuade her.

-----------------------------------

Authors Note: For Professor. Hudson or Reed, I'm imagining Dave Franco, however, its entirely up to you what you see him as.

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 88K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
121K 3.4K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
2.5M 63.4K 39
From the start Josh had never thought this could happen to him, but this is what happens when you get caught masturbating in the locker room after a...
6.4K 136 21
She is an accomplished professional and sex addict who loves dominating. These three young men are fresh out of high school and trying to find their...