Let Me Love You

By HennyMSagui

What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in... More

She's A Directioner
I'm On
Not Hatted Anymore
This Is A 'Hello' And A 'Goodbye'
Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor
Is He Even Worth It?
You Can't Love Her
In Your Hands
Let Me Love You
The First Date
A Night With Styles
I'm Ready, If You're Ready
Live While We're Young (Special)
Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity
Give Me A Chance
Darcy Styles
Little Things (Special)
Green Eyed As Me
Extreme
Authors Note
The Wanted
Tweet
I'm A Directioner
Kiss You (Special)
But, I Love You
Hi Leila
The Runaways
Expect The Unexpected

Let's Cheer To This

269 15 18
By HennyMSagui

Hi everyone :) I want to apologize for taking too long. Though, thank you for supporting the story until this point. I decided I'm gonna extend 'Let Me Love You' a little bit more :3 Fair enough for all of your waiting. Thank you for your sweet messages in the web page, you guys are incredible. Enjoy! - Mariana xx.

P.S. Thanks @harrystyleslove1d for encouraging me to write again :) you said the exact right words, to make me think about doing what I love the most :3

P.P.S. I want to dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends, becasue she's awesome :3 Also thank you for accepting me just the way I am. It's hard moving into a whole different city without knowing someone, yet you and your family are like my own.

                                   Chapter Twenty Three:

                                       Let’s Cheer To This

                                        Leila Cahill’s POV

“Hey” I groaned

I heard Nathan closed the door behind me. I walked to the couch and accidentally let my suitcase fall to the floor, making a loud noise.  

“Sorry”

“Leila, what are you doing in here?” Jennifer bothered “Niall was expecting to see you home, tonight”

My eyes lightened at the Irish name. Niall. I smiled and got closer to Jen and Darcy.

“Well, I saw the news and you know, it got really boring to see the same hotel walls by now…and well I decided to stay another night in London…in here” I turned to see the boy from the other band “Considering…THAT thing is here too”

“Leila” Jennifer’s usual sigh

“Jen”

“Leila”

“Nathan…” Nat awkwardly added

“What?” I asked confused

“Oh you know I just…decided…to follow the names…game? Joke? No?” Jen and I were staring at him confused “You hadn’t seen that ‘SpongeBob’ episode? No?...damn okay”

He’s so stupid, I don’t understand why Jennifer is friends with him. I took Darcy from my best friend’s arms, and walked into her room. I was being a little of a drama queen, but I can’t stand The Wanted. Had you heard they’re making a new TV show!? That’s…NO! They didn’t spoke a word until I closed the door. I placed my IPhone on the speakers and clicked on the ‘play’ button. ‘Let’s Cheer To This’ by Sleeping With Sirens, tuned in.

“Oh this is my jam!” I announced to Darcy, pretending she would answer “Okay you diapers-butt, if you don’t sing, I’ll do it” I stood up and started with the scene “I’ve got the whole world in front of me! I’m not letting go till I say! This is my life! I’ve got it all right in front of me, I won’t let go, there’s no way, this is our time!”  I kneeled down and took Darcy’s little hands, lively pulling her up, in her feet “Don’t slip away, don’t slip away!” I lifted her and started dancing “I’m losing control, my head is alright! I can’t shake the thought of me losing my mind” I carefully sit her in my shoulders, not letting her hands go “Been away for three days, won’t sleep till I’ve done, all it is I’m living for!” I walked towards the window, focusing on a picture frame with the photo of my parents on it “Now I will show you, all that I am made of!” a tear rolled down.

The song continued with the chorus as I sat on the big bed, with fancy white covers. I pulled Darcy off my shoulders and we both leaned down.

“You can keep a secret, right Dar?” I turned to see her. Harry’s eyes in a baby doll’s face “I talked with my parents yesterday” her green-tenderly stare, focused on my words “They hate me” I sadly smiled, and sighed “I know you don’t understand, and that you probably don’t care at all…I mean, I don’t blame you. If I was your age, all I would do is drool, eat, and poop” she smiled “Which is basically what you do all day, right diaper queen?” I leaned on my left side, facing Darcy completely, and wrapping her with my right arm. I hid my face in her tummy and began crying “They say I’m lazy, and irresponsible for quitting school…which is probably true because I’m stupid, but-” I felt her little hand on my head “It’s not something an adult should yell to their daughter, right? They said mean stuff. I think they don’t want to see me ever again” I looked up at her one more time “That’s why I agreed to take the job in Mullingar. I’ll be far away from my parents, I’ll be far away from the city that bullshit me my whole life, and I’ll be near Jennifer…near Niall…near my dreams” I sat down crossing my legs.

The baby crawling, trying to reach my legs, I placed her in my lap “Don’t give up on your dreams…this is what this song is about, Lady D” I reached Jen’s laptop and searched for ‘Sleeping With Sirens,’ “Look” pointing at the screen “He’s Kellin Quinn. He is one of the guys singing this song, and he has a broken family. He had a really tough life, and he is trying to tell us…” I began shouting unconsciously “GO FOR IT! YOU’RE STRONGER THAN YOU THOUGHT! YOU CAN DO THIS! YOU CAN FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS! THIS IS YOUR LIFE! YOU CAN BE HAPPY, BECAUSE-” I stood up, and looked at Darcy in the bed “You were born to be happy…”  I sighed “You’re nothing without hope” I sat on the floor, still facing the baby “Has Jennifer took you already to watch ‘Monsters University’? Well, there’s a scene in which Dean Hardscrabble tells the students that what really defines the value of a monster, is how scary they are…which is stupid, because Mike Wazowski is totally a monster and he doesn’t scares at all!” I admitted “But that’s not the point…though the giant cockroach HAS a point. The most important thing for a monster is being scary, right? It’s similar with humans…the most important thing for a person is being happy. But you can’t be happy if you can’t follow your dreams. You can’t be happy if you’re constantly faking who you truly are, so let’s cheer to this, because I promise I won’t let you down, Dar” I lifted her at the time the hardcore music started.

Suddenly the door opened. Jennifer and Nathan appeared surprised.

“What’s that?” Nat foolishly asked

“Hardcore music” Jennifer responded

“Post-hardcore” I corrected “I’m dancing with Darcy”

“You can’t dance with those kind of songs” Sykes said with a smug look

“And you think that saying your bullshit, will change the fact that I did dance with the baby a hardcore jam?”

“No, because I know you’re insane” he accused “Though, I could bet half of my money, you can’t dance your screamo music with a normal person” looking at Jennifer “No offense”

“No offense taken” the blue eyed zombie contributed

“Darcy is just a baby, and if you mean that carrying her all around the room, spinning around, is dancing…well, you got a point…but you can’t carry a teenager and pretend to dance screamo”

“It’s post-hardcore you shithead, and yes I can!”

“No you can’t”

“Yes I can”

“Nope”

“Shut up!” Jenny took the baby away from me, as I walked to the speakers

I took my IPhone and searched for a song. The room was quiet. Jennifer sat in the bed with Darcy, while Nathan was standing by my side.

“Ugh, move” I cursed

“Ya wish”

“’Ya wish’ what?”

“Ya wish I was standing so close to you, that you could actually ask me to step away”

He’s so stupid and arrogant. His cocky smile makes me wanna puke. I finally found a song so loud, he would totally hate. I clicked on play. His eyes widened at the sound of the drums.

“’Caraphernelia’ by Pierce The Veil, enjoy it” I joked

“I will” he challenged “If you dance with me”

My eyes narrowed in frustration.

Walking to the door, followed by the baby crawling “I’m gonna make some popcorn” Thompson announced “Hehehe”

I took a step closer to Nathan, leaving a few inches between our faces.

“Sunshine, there ain’t a thing that you can do that’s gonna ruin my night” I began singing

The boy in front of me smiled as I walked passed him; he turned to face me again.

“And baby, honestly it’s harder breathing next to you, I shake!” Nat sang

My eyes flicker fiercely into his’.

“Oh did I forget to tell you I’m a fan from PTV?”

I madly frowned and walked to the speaker. There is no way he likes this music!! But before I could grab my cellphone one last time, he took my hand and pulled me closer.

“Hold my heart it’s beating for you anyway” he continued

I blushed and look down.

“You want to dance post-hardcore music, right?”

I nodded

“Let’s dance”

And so we did. It was awkward, but we were dancing. He took my right hand and raised it, so I could spin underneath, several times. The dance moves changed constantly. I felt confused the first two minutes, but after a while I began smiling. His eyes wouldn’t quit looking at mines.

“Collide invisible lips like a shadow in the wall, and just throw, oh no-” I sang in between the dancing

“You can’t just throw me away” he followed

The song was coming to an end, so Nathan made a pause to reach my face, but I continued singing the last verse, to ignore what was happening.

“What’s so good about picking up the pieces?”

 His hands were locking my face. His eyes are so perfect. Is he about to kiss me? The song is over, but why do I feel like still dancing? He’s so stupid, but so ridiculously cute! His hair, his eyes, his lips…His lips began moving, but I wasn’t able to hear anything. I suddenly felt someone pulling my left shoelace. I look down to see Darcy. When did she got into the room, again? I shook my head and saw Jennifer standing behind Nathan.

“Lei?” Nat mumbled, placing a strand of hair behind my ear

“Yeah?”

“You okay?”

“Sure!”

“Well, we danced! To a hardcore jam of yours!” we both laughed “Let’s celebrate! Let’s cheer to this!”

My eyes wide opened at the sound of the name of my favorite song. I looked into his deep eyes, trying to figure out what was he really thinking.

“Sure” I smiled and let go from his hands

I took some popcorn in my hand, and threw it in his face at the time I repeated his words “Let’s cheer to this”

Did you liked it? Leave your comments below :) Tell me what you think. Oh, by the way...Do you like hardcore music? Hahaha don't forget to vote and fan if you like the story :3 Lot's of love - Henny xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...