The Phantom's Bride: A Phanto...

By theconfuzzledcookie

The phantom was left broken. Used. And abused. He was shrouded in darkness once again. He had lost everythin... More

Prolouge.
Lost Song
Mon Amour
Fleur
Tricks and Apparations
Trinkets
Bravissima
Oh Sweetie
Envy and Regret
The Beginning of it All

Ugly

2.7K 94 18
By theconfuzzledcookie

"I-I'm hideous!" I say, feeling a single tear run down my face.

Erik runs up behind me and hugs me around the waist, sobbing into my shoulder. No doubt he thinks it's his fault.
I turn around, leaning my head into his chest, sobbing as well. He pets the top of my head, muttering "I'm so sorry, Fleur..." Over and over again.

After a few unspoken minutes, I look up and pull myself from his grasp, wiping my eyes.

"Erik if you don't mind, I'd like a few moments to myself."

He nods slowly, not raising his head, before walking out of the room.

I walk closer to the mirror to get a better view of my new face.  Stroking the side, I feel the abrasions and shudder. Knowing that they are permanent. If this is what Erik feels like, I can understand why he would act the way he did. I guess I'm lucky that only half of my overall face is destroyed, Erik has to wear a full mask. But the more time I spend looking at it,
The less I am bothered by it. Almost as if I'm finally realizing I'm stuck like this.

I sit down on the love seat and rest my head against it. I hear a small click and realize that someone has just walked in.

Still not used to the concept of my face, I sit up and cover it immediately. I would have to ask Erik to make me a mask.

We'll speak (or rather think) of the devil and he shall come.

Peeking out from my hands I see a pitiful Erik looking at me, he slowly lowers his eyes to the floor, like he will be scolded by a mother.

That's when I realize. Erik never had a childhood.

Maybe I've found a way to cheer him up?

Anyways back to the present!!

I look up and sigh from relief, while lowering my hands from my face.

"Yes Erik?"

He looks back up at me surprised. I have no idea why he would be.

"You aren't packing your thing?"

Oh! He thinks that I would leave him?

"Why would I be?"

"Well I just thought that you wouldn't want to, you know... Be around me any more?"

I get up and walk to him, giving him a tight hug. He gasps, and I giggle.

"Oh Erik, I won't leave you!"

He sighs in relief and melts Into the hug.

"Just don't argue with me again." I say, and send a mischievous smile at him.

He shakes his head so hard, I fear he may lose it.

"Never again."

He leans on my shoulder.

-------
A/N
I hope you're happy, cause this won't last long. I mean seriously. This has to be the fastest moving wattpad story ever. Like they meet, she almost dies. He saves her. She's deformed. I JUST CANT SLOW DOWN! Oh well... But is it bad I have the ending planned already? Well that won't come for a while at least. ;)

//update: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1k reads! I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS//
Au Revoir
-Cooki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
143K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
456K 31.1K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...