Back To Fall Out Boy

By simonaflores1000

This is a book about fanfiction as me in love with fall out boy. More

The Beginning
The Talk On The Bus
New Family
A Day With Pete
Back Home With Patrick
My Birth Day
My Birth Day Part 2
Lunch At Deneys
The Night At Pete's House
Fun With Pete
Andy And The Trow Up
Getting Andy's Car Back
Finally Some Sleep At Pete's
My Note To Readers
Morning Drive In Pj's
Back Home
Lunch That Patrick Made
The Cooking Games
The Cooking Games Part 2
let The Cooking Games Start
Author Note
The Consert
Save Rock And Roll
The Hotel Room
Author Note
The Concert Opening
Pete's Little Prank
Author Note
The Bus Ride Home
Author's Note
Who Is Behind The Door?
Eatting Out
Author Note
Full Already?
Bring It: Simon VS. Pete
AN
Welcome Back Fall Out Boy pt.1
Welcome Back Fall Out Boy Pt. 2
Day Of Christmas
The Night of The Attack

Home At Last

9 0 0
By simonaflores1000

Two weeks later we where home. As the bus got to Patrick and my house fist this time. I hugged Pete, Andy, Joe and say "See you guys next week!" And all at the same time I here them say "See you later Simona!" I nod my head and go straight to the door and see my Dad hardly by the fence. I said "Hey dad I know that is your picket fence, but your home now so no need to be miss missing it!" Patrick started to laugh and he said "Good one!" I grabbed the key and "Thank you." We walked in the smell of skunk filled the room. I looked back and said "Patrick what died in here?" He smelled and said "If you don't know, How I'll I know?" I smiled and said "You are the dad you are supost to know!" He smiled and said "There is a mamma skunk outside, it was probably her." I looked in the living room and say "Eww!" Patrick ran out of the kitchen and said "What?!???!" I said "Nothing I got you!" We both laughed our heads if till we both feel asleep in till a pound nock on the door. But who could it be at 2:15 AM? To our surprise to who was behind the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 49.3K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...