Finally Some Sleep At Pete's

Pete lead me to a room that could fit Pete's living room in that one room. Pete said "Any time you stay over this I'd your room." I said with a gap "This is huge!" He said "Well I'll let you to get settled in, if you need me you know who to call." I smerk and say "Pete I'm not going to Die you know right?" He laughed and said "You never know." I laugh as Pete walked out of the room. Then I hear a door open and hear Patrick voice saying "Hey, you guys ok?" The Pete said "Yeah, what did Andy tell you or no?" Patrick said "Yep, he told me." Pete said "Yeah, you know it was Simona's idea right?" Patrick said "Yes, I do know." Then I hear Patrick say "Hey where is she anyway?" Pete said "Go start then the door at the end of the hall." I hear foot steps out from the stairs and I quickly close the door. I hear a nock on the door. I said "Who is it?" Patrick said "Hey sweetheart, It's me." I said "Come in." I hear the door nob turn and see Patrick. He said "Hey, so I heard what happened." I was scared to hear what he had to say. I said "Yes, I know." Patrick said "And I wish I were there to see Andy's face." Then I started to laugh and then I said "Here I got a picture of it." Patrick looked at it then he started to laugh. Then he looked at me and said "You know you do not have to still stay over right?" I said smiling "I know, but Pete needs me right now." Patrick said "Are you sure you want to stay?" I said "Yeah, but pick me up later please!" He said "Ok, what time?" I smiled and said "Any time is ok." I then stated to yon. Patrick said "You want to lay your head on my lap?" I did not say a word and layed on his lap. Patrick stared to stoke my head and I feel asleep. Patrick did not know I had drifted off to sleep. Then I slitly hear him say "Simona do you want to make your own song with me?" After a minute or two Patrick said "Simona? Simona?" Then he looked down and saw me asleep on his lap. In the morning was still on my Dad's lap. Then I look up he was asleep. I then I slowly moved me head off of his lap. Then I heard Patrick say "Morning sweetheart." I said "Morning Dad." I said " I am ready to go jome." I grab my phone and it's charger. Then I went down stairs and see Pete on the floor sleeping. Then I say yelling "PETE!!!!!" Then Pete screamed "What I'm up." I said "I'm leaving, I'll see you tomorrow." Then Pete hugged me and said "Ok bye," and lied back on the floor.