Who Is Behind The Door?

As Patrick opened the door and I saw to my surprise it was Pete. I was to stunned to even say "Hi" but I just waved. Pete said "Hey, the bus broke down and we all live very far away, is it OK if we stay at your place?" Patrick said "Yes, of corse, you ate always able to stay any time." I saw Pete and he said "Hey, Simona what you doing?" I said "I can say the same thing." He said "Like I said the bus ran out of gas and your guys house is the closest." I then said very quickly "What happened to the bus?" He said "Like I said the bus broke down."
I said "That's cool!" Pete said in awe "No it is not!" I said "Yes it is!" Patrick then said "OK you guys just get along for tonight!" I said "I am but I am just asking questions." Patrick said "OK just not let me hear you guys." Pete said "Hey, I'm hungry what a bought you guys?" Patrick and I said "Sure, what did you have in mind?" Pete looked at me and said "Guys you know the pizza place we go to!" Patrick and I said "Pizza, again?" Pete said "Yeah! Andy, Joe what you think you guys in?" I one reply they both said "Nope!" Pete said sort of stunned "What??! OK Simona where do you want to go?" I said in one reply "Burgers?" Patrick, Andy, and Joe all said "Yeah!" Pete said "Really?" We all pilled into Patrick's car me in front of course. Patrick said "Let's go," and off we went to go get burgers.