What Time Is It? (Doctor Who...

By DarkGeekyGirl

It is the story of Millie and The Doctor. More

Introduction
Chapter Two: Meeting The Doctor
Chapter Three: Married to The Doctor
Chapter Four: Sleeping with The Doctor
Chapter Five: Falling in love with The Doctor
Chapter Six: Rejected by The Doctor
Chapter Seven: Running with The Doctor
Chapter Eight: It's Raining Cybermen
Chapter Nine: I Need You
Chapter Ten: Stuck with you
Author's note
new book(s)!!
Which Doctor Are You? (A Doctor Who fanfic)

Chapter One: Girls' Night Out

114 5 0
By DarkGeekyGirl

*Video Diary*

Hi, my name is Amy Miller. And this is a typical night out! Here are my friends, Sally and Rachel. Be warned it does get a little PG13 after a few drinks so parents be warned I told you so you can't sue.

Me and my friends are just normal 26 year olds trying to pull!

*End of Video Diary*

'Come on girls let's find Mr Right!' I whooped which initiated the start of our night.

We danced the night away and met a few people some were hot and some were not.

But we thought that it would be fun for us to have a 'taster' of all of them. In my opinion I wanted them all.

I ended up going home with one of them so that's success in my corner! Hope the girls had the same luck I did!

It's the next morning... I am in some strangers bed, I think his name was Alex or something like that.. I don't even remember what happened, everything is a blurry haze to me..

A man is at the door and he's nude.. Then a lady comes behind him...

Oh my gosh! I didn't, I couldn't, did I? This will be a funny story in 10 - 15 years.. How do I find out what happened...

'So last night was..' I trailed off.

'Amazing?' he asked

'Magical?' she asked

'To be honest I don't even remember what happened.. Did we..' I asked sitting awkwardly

'We did.' he replied

Okay. So I definitely slept with him last night... I didn't mind he had an amazing body..

'Did we..' I asked this time facing the lady.

'Oh no.. No-no-no-noooo.... We didn't don't worry..' she replied looking red

'Oh okay.. You are..' I asked

'I'm Lucii, two i's and he's Alex.' she replied 'I'm here because I'm the girlfriend of Alex

'Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know...' I turned red and took my clothes about to leave when Lucii said:

'It's fine we're swingers, we like to have intimate relationships with other people.. I would have joined you last night but I got home late..' She winked at me...

I left feeling awkward.....

A/N: hope you liked the story so far.. Don't worry The Doctor will be mentioned soon... But while I write chapter two you read Socially Awkward Geek!! (Not completed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...