Ranterism

By AkankshaSharma3

*WARNING* Every rant was written over the phone so expect a lot of typos and grammatical error. If you are h... More

Things about me!
Overused themes, cliche plots etc...
Things that happen while sitting in an examination hall etc
Horror
Crushes
Period's
Advertisements
Torture
WEDDINGS
Assignments and Presentations
Babies & Pregnancy
Bleh Moment's
Society
Movie theatres
Traffic
Story time
Homework
Moments
New Leaf
KATDOM
Romance? uhh
Job Interviews
Creepy?
Weird Smut
Bak- bak
BEACH!
What just happened?
Farewell stuffs
Beauty, Saloon & Treatments
Expectations V/s Reality
Stereotypes of being a writer/Author
Plagiarism
Ajib Dosti(weird friendship)
ALOHA POTATOES

DOGDOM

153 25 161
By AkankshaSharma3

| यह कहानी लेखक आकांक्षा शर्मा ने लिखी है। कहानी पसंद न आए तो मुझे क्षमा करें और यहाँ से दफा हो जाए ©™ |
π ¶
I promise to not use hindi fonts from now :p just got a bit hyper with the language for a moment.

Anywhales, moving on. This is the moment you have all been waiting for *drum rolls*
DOGDOM IN HUMAN LAND

There will be a few cameo appearance of random animals for no such purpose

No animals were harmed in the making of the story. The only thing that will be harmed is your brain after reading this story.

~Dog's P.O.V~

"Good morning Toffee! Aren't you such a good boy. Come let's play fetch"

My 20 year old best friend hopped out of the bed while dangling my favourite blue color ball that lured me to follow her to the backyard.

"Good boy. Go fetch"
I happily skid over the grass and bit into the ball to pass it back to my buddy only for her to throw it again and again for an hour.

She loves me so much that why she is making me exercise like this.

"Let's take a break ok? I'll be back in a few minutes. Be a good boy and stay here."
With a kiss on my forehead my buddy left to get back inside the house.

She would have probably gone to fetch me some goodies. I want to chew a bone today; should I go and dig the hole where I had buried my favourite chew toy a week ago?

There was no one in sight so I happily skid towards the tree but to my horror there was a cat hovering above my place.

She wiped her butt on the mud where I had kept my favourite chew toy.

How dare she? She was a pussy that's why she did such a horrendous crime.

I barked at her to get her attention but she just gave me a bored expression.

"Toffe! I'm back, c'mere to mama"
I felt a cloth being wrapped over my body and my eyes got blinded by rays of flashes.

"Smile toffee, I have to post your picture with me in this cute little frock"

Pathetic, you let stupid hoomans dress you up? You guard their homes like some sort of watch dog. Why let them rule you when you can rule over them?

The stray cat gave me the stink eye while my innocent brain began to process all her words.

Before we shifted to the new house, my family used to make me stay inside the house with them. I was allowed to sit on the sofa, sleep with them on the bed, we all used to have a good time; we all were happy before we moved into a bigger house. I wasn't allowed to sit in the car with them because it would have damaged the seating.

There was a time when I used to sit in the front seat with my head out of the window, I loved the feeling of the wind slapping on my face but now I was stuck in a fancy smancy dog house. no one plays with me like they used to, has everything changed? Am I being used?

"Come with me, I'll let you in my plan of world domination and you can be my left hand in the of KATDOM"

I looked at my buddy's face who was now busy laughing silently to herself while holding a fancy apple phone.

Apples are meant to be eaten, I guess I should chew her phone but then she would punish me for that. There was a time when she laughed while I chewed on random objects but now I get scolded for whatever I do. Don't I she feelings? Don't I want to live my life the way I want to?

Right then and there I made my decision, I was going to join the fellow cat...

***
M

eow!

The rats,cockroaches, ants, cows, elephants and many more animals and insects were gathered around in the open field.

"The humans worship me here so I don't want to do anything to them, I'm just here to while away the time" a cow mooed at me while a few calf's laughed at the insects.

"I have come here to represent my species along with the mosquitoes, how dare the humans crush us? Who do they think they are? They are just mere bloody humans. They can't fly, they don't have 4-8 legs, they are all weird and senseless."

The main representative of the roaches spoke while sitting on my head for better view and to spread his voice farther.

The cat was busy listening to everyone's complaints and came up with a preposition for each of them provided they remained loyal to her and in return she would grant their wishes.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

We could hear the leaves getting crushed so our senses were on high alert.

Roar!

All of us looked from the tiny cat to the bigger version of the cat.

"This is my land, I'm the ruler here. How can you, a tiny stripy animal come into my land and plan on taking over something?"

The cat didn't back down, she meowed her way to the Lion who was surrounded by leopards and cheetahs.

"We are relatives, we share the same family tree, I don't want your property! I can..."

"Shut up"

The lion roared and there was a pin drop silence. So many animals had gathered around to watch the commotion that was happening, the monkeys tried to trouble a few of them but they left when they were bribed with bananas.

"As long as I am here, no one needs to worry about anything! As long as the humans stay away from us we don't need to harm them. Raise your guards but don't create a war for no reason. I admit it is sad to know that a few of our members are stuck in the zoo but atleast they are not trapped into a small area with no food. The humans are doing their part to take care of us.

We need coordination and understanding. If you feel threatened or something doesn't feel right then plan your attack. All of you get lost to where you had come from"

A tigress made a low growling noise at the back of her throat that made our hearts pound faster. We ran away at a lightning speed.

"What do we do now?" I asked meow who looked pissed off.

"We lure a few stupid hoomans to take care of us"

I felt pity for the cat, maybe my buddy can take her in? All she needs is someone to love her, a bit of companionship doesn't hurt anyone.

"TOFFEE! I was so worried about you. Where did you go?"

My buddy actually looked torn, I had never seen her sad since so many years. Did she actually still care about me?

"Now what do we have here?" She looked down at her leg to see meow purring at us while rotating around her leg.

"Did you make a new friend? Oh gosh. You must be feeling so lonely now because I don't spend much time with you nah? Let's take your friend inside"

See, it worked. Meow gave me a chesire grin while I was just happy because now I could have someone to play with.

"The humans feed us, give us food, take care of us, they must be God's"
Nah nah the cat shook her head at me.
"They do all that because we are the superior one's, not the other way round"

Meow was more than happy to get so much attention from the people around her, she kept pretending to be irritated so that the humans could keep giving her things till she found the one she actually liked.

I was happy to get some daily dose of entertainment.

life is not that bad after all, life is what you make it. Love is an important part of our life but so is money. I see my people more stress free after they began to earn money but the amount of love had been reduced. As long as love is not completely vanished I'm happy with whatever they give me. After all I am forever in debt to them for trusting upon me the title of "man's best friend"

I will damn well proudly keep the title as long as they want me to.

"You thought them doggy style so even they are in debt to you for the pleasure you thought them"

I just took the yarn ball in my mouth and hit the cat right on her butt.

"Oh kinky I like it"

Damn,she could make me blush alright.

At least I won't get bored alone now, even if it's with a dominating pervert pussy.

Even if it meant to share my food plate and bed.
Oh boy, the joy!

***

The end

XD

This was the most stupidest shit I've ever written lol

I guess I've lost it xD I'm sorry (not) :p

I'm bored.... rant out in the comments and I'll join you *rolls sleeves up*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 535 32
It's like a bunch of Public Service Announcements, from me to you. Bear with me and buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Completed Sept. 14, 201...
31.4K 2.2K 20
This is one of those Wattpad rants. I'm going to point out all of the things that are really, really... not-so-good here.
76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...