Skyeward: Love at Agents of S...

By Avengers_of_Shield

Skye is the new student at Agents of Shield Academy. Ward is the "bad boy" of the school. Every girl wants to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
HI
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

1.2K 42 8
By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward's POV:

Gym is over and I just finished changing back into my normal clothes.

For once, gym was actually fun. And it was all because of Skye.

She really does stink at fighting, but she has an excellent sense of humor. I was laughing the entire period because of her funny comments.

I walk out to see Skye talking to Ms. Carter.

Skye notices me, finishes talking to Ms. Carter, and walks over to me.

"Hey, Ward!" She greets.

"Hey, Rookie." I reply with a laugh.

"Please tell me that is not going to be a permanent nickname." She groans.

"Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't." I say with an evil smirk.

She knows what that means.

"What are you doing as your choice for today?" I ask.

I am going to pick whatever she picks.

"Rifle Handling. How about you?" She asks.

"I was going to pick that, too!" I exclaim.

"Wow. What a coincidence." She says with a sarcastic, playful tone.

"Shall we walk together?" I ask doing my best impression of a British person.

"We shall." She replies, also using a British accent.

This is going to be fun.

---------------------------------------------

Hello people!

Okay, so, I am sorry that I lied about this being a long chapter. However, the next one will be long.

Comment what you think! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 183 18
{Completed and under major editing} "You think I had a part in that? That I would let that happen to you? You know how I feel about you, Taylor." He...
10.6K 310 25
Chloe Fitz has never really fitted in. She was always known as the nerd or the freak. Even when she went to SHIELD academy she never fitted in but, s...
659 19 5
The moment Skye kisses Ward, she knows she's screwed - figuratively at the very least. Because if she's close enough to literally have his lips on he...
2.5K 37 40
Remember when while they were in the Framework, Ward asked Daisy if she could bring his Skye back and she answered, but that Skye is Hydra and he kne...