Is This Really Happening (Tob...

By bigdreamssmallperson

What happens after Toby goes back to England. Will he miss her too much or will she miss him too much. What h... More

The Call
The Start of Something
Meeting Again
Starting A New Life Together
Protectiveness
Secrets Out... Sort Of
Happy New Year
Day Off
Authors Note
That One Little Fight
The Perfect Date
The Dinner
What She Said
Vacation
Check One Thing Off The Bucket List
Yes!!!!!

Back To Work

1K 27 12
By bigdreamssmallperson

Toby's point of view
I woke up to my alarm and quickly shut it off so it wouldn't wake Adelaide.  I couldn't help but smile when I saw Adelaide in my arms. I moved out of the embrace carefully trying not to wake her. When she didn't move I got out of bed and started to make my way to the kitchen.

When I got into the kitchen I started to look for the coffee. I started to look through all of the cabinets but no luck. I started scurrying around but still no coffee. All of the sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Adelaide with a sleepy smile on her face.

"Morning sleepy head. Do you know where the coffee is? I can't seem to find it anywhere." I question. 

"It is above the fridge." She replays simply. 

"The one place I didn't look." I say as I walked over and grabbed the coffee from over the fridge. 

"Go get changed while I make you your coffee." I told her. 

"Ok but we have to leave in about 10 minutes. We wouldn't want you to be late on your first day back." 

I turn around to make her coffee and myself a cup of tea. As soon as it is done brewing I turn around to see Adelaide in a light pair of denim skinny jeans and and a shirt that says bitch across the front. She look so sexy. I handed her the coffee in a to go mug. 

"Ready to go?" She asks me. 

I look down to see I was still in sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

"Give me two seconds to change and we will head out." 

"Ok but hurry. I will meet you in the car." I hear her say as I run back into the bedroom.

 I quickly changed into denim jeans and a one of my o so famous Hawaiian shirts. I run out of the room grabbed my tea and ran to the car.

I got into the car. As soon as I closed the door Adelaide drove off towards the studios. 

"Some things never change." She commented. 

"They never will. I love my Hawaiian shirts and so do you." 

"Ok maybe just a little." She admitted. 

"Do you know will you will be able to get a car?" Adelaide asked. 

"My car should be arriving in 1 week. I decided it would be easier than renting a car." I said. 

"Oh that is absolutely perfect." She said happily. 

I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. 

"Adelaide I love you so much." 

"I love you too Toby with all of my heart." 

For the rest of the car ride we sat there holding hands. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence.

We soon pulled up to the studio and Adelaide talked to the security card. He opened the gate but not before throwing her a flirtatious smirk.  

"He better watch his actions he just flirted with my girlfriend." I mumbled after we pulled away from the gate. 

"Toby there is no need to worry I love you. I am committed to you. There is no need for you to worry. Plus he really isn't my type." She said trying to reassure me because she heard my little statement. I

 just chuckled at her statement. 

"And what is your type?" I questioned. 

"Blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, British, you." I smiled at the last word. 

"I think I fit that criteria to a t." I said with a smirk on my face. 

"I think so too."

She pulled up to a parking spot and parked the car. We both hopped out of the car. I quickly pulled her into a kiss. She tried to protest but as soon as our lips touched she gave in and melted into my arms. 

"Someone might see us." She says worriedly. 

"Let them see. I want everyone to know that you are mine." 

"I thought we came to an agreement. That we would keep it a little undercover for now." 

"I know I just love you so much." 

"I love you too. Now go meet up with Laurie. She needs to talk to you and I have to get to hair and makeup. At 6 we are having a group read. You will get your script than. Cause we all know you can learn your lines it nothing flat." 

I looked down at my watch it was 5:10 does it really take that long to do hair and makeup. But then again she did have a weave and makeup. Also I had to get my hair dyed every once and a while here. So maybe it does take that long I thought to myself.

 "Ok see you then." 

Then we went our separate ways.

I saw Laurie walking towards the snack table. 

"Laurie I heard you wanted to see me." 

"Yes just who I wanted to talk to. So I was thinking to bring viewers back we could have your death all be a dream. So we come on the new episode and out of no where Mary wakes up with you in the bed next to her back to when you were revived by Delphine. Then we pick up off from there and you guys will continue from there. But it won't all be happy. But we can do the take of what would have happened if Francis had lived in real life. So what do you think?"

 "I love it. But does this mean I will become a main role again or will I be a reoccurring role?" 

"We want you back to become a main role. We didn't know it then but we need you. Without you the show with be cancelled." 

"Thank you so much Laurie. You don't know how good it feels to be back her with all of my friends. You guys are like family to me." 

"No thank you Toby. We have all really missed you. Well we better start heading towards the reading. Shall we?" 

"We shall."

When we got to the reading I was greeted with a bunch of hugs and so good to have you backs.  We all sat down in our seats I noticed I was sat next to an empty seat with the name tag Queen Mary. I looked around but there was no sign of Adelaide. 

"Where is Adelaide?" Laurie asks. 

As soon as Laurie said that Adelaide comes running in and sits down right next to me panting because she is out of breath. 

"Sorry I am late. I was in hair and makeup and they needed to finish before I could leave. Rachel you are so lucky you have a wig. It takes only about 5 minutes my weave alone takes at least half a hour." 

Rachel sticks her tongue out at Adelaide and Adelaide stinks her tongue back at her. 

"Some things never change do they? Adelaide still acts like a little kid and Rachel plays along with her." I say. 

"Yep they never stop." Torrance says. "

Ok let's get this read through started." Laurie chimes in.

After our read through they send me to Meredith. She gets me into one of the costumes they had saved and send me out to set to shoot my first scene back. When I get there I see Adelaide in a night gown.

Adelaide sits up in the bed she screams and starts panting 

"Mary what's wrong? Are you ok?" I question. 

She starts to cry into my chest. 

"Francis thank god you are alive. I just had the worst dream ever you died saving me from assassins while we were on our way to Paris. I had gone to get us lunch after we went swimming in a lake. They grabbed me and you saved me but at the cost of yourself. Then I had to find a new husband and Narcisse became regent. Oh Francis it was absolutely awful." 

She continued to cry into my chest. 

"Mary it's ok I am here by your side and I am never going to leave you. I love you and will never leave you on your own." 

"You promise." She said looking up at me.

"I promise." I replied. 

Then I leaned in a kissed her. Without breaking the kiss we leaned back in the bed. I started to kiss down her neck. 

"Cut" is the next thing I heard. 

"Wow guys that was great. It was like you two never stopped working together as Mary and Francis. And that's it for the day. Great job today guys can't wait to continue it tomorrow. Have a good night everybody." Laurie said as she walked away. 

"Nice job today Adelaide." 

"You too Toby." 

She leaned up close to me and whispered in my ear 

"Meet me at my car in 10 minutes than we will leave." 

"Ok babe."

I walked away to my trailer and changed back into my jeans and Hawaiian shirt. I walked to Adelaide's car to see her standing there. We both hopped in and drove away back to our place. 

AN
Sorry it took so long to update I was one of the leads in my school play and didn't have anytime to myself between rehearsals and homework. I tried to make this one longer than my others. Thank you so much for reading. I can't believe I have over 600 views. When I started this I didn't think I would get over 100. Thanks you so much. Please give me you feed back and tell me about any grammar mistakes or anything you would like to happen to this story. I am open to ideas and would love to hear what you guys think. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.3K 63
This is how I would've written Reign. Mary returns from the convent. And finally Francis will see the love of his life again. In this fic, Francis wa...
273 10 7
What happens when two lost acquaintances with a past, cross paths again, would it be different this time? Or would they lose it all, again...
58 0 19
Seb met Claire on.her journey to London as she give it a shot in there, and for any reason...fate brough them to each other. Will there love conquer...
2.3K 67 21
Two years after Masky is sent away from the mansion, he returns...but different. What about his relationship? Where will that go? Will it end up brok...