Day Off

Adelaide woke up the next morning and looked at Toby peacefully sleeping with his arms wrapped around her waist. She was about to get up when she felt something stir. 

"Good morning." Toby said with a raspy voice. 

"Morning. What do you want to do today? I have the day off and you don't start till tomorrow."

"I think I just want to watch movies and snuggle up with you all day." 

"I like the sound of that." 

"Oh you do." 

"Yeah I do."

They got out of bed and made there way to the couch. Addie picked up the remote and turned on Netflix. 

"Can we watch Jessica Jones?" Adelaide asked. 

"What is it?" 

"A new show I can tell you what has happened. It is really good. It is based off of the comic books." 

"Ok but just because I love you." 

"I love you too."

 They snuggled up on the as Adelaide started an episode of Jessica Jones. 

After binge watching about 5 episodes Toby stands up and says 

"How about we order something to eat." 

"Come on we have to watch the next episode. You can't just leave me to wait." 

"I can and I am. We are going to do something other than watch Jessica Jones. How about we go to the park." 

"In Toronto in the middle of winter. I think not." 

"Fine what about that ice skating place on the edge of town." 

"Fine but we will only go for a couple of hours or so because I don't want to get too cold. Even though we will get cold in the first 5 minutes." 

"Ok let's get our stuff ready and we will leave in 10 minutes."

Adelaide and Toby arrive at the rink and walk up to the rental booth. 

"A 9 in women's and a 10 in men's please." Adelaide asked. 

"Coming right up." The women at the counter said. 

As she was handing them the skates she asked. 

"Hey you guys are Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane right?" "

Yes we are." Toby replied. 

"Oh my god I love Reign and I love Frary. Are you guys dating in real life? Is Tobelaide cannon?" 

"No we are not. Toby is in town visiting and we are just going out and having some fun." Adelaide quickly responds with. 

"Oh ok." The girl says a little disappointed. "Have fun on the ice." 

"Thanks we will." Toby says.

As Adelaide was making her way towards Toby she slips falling into his arms. 

"You aren't very good at ice skating are you?" 

"Well I grew up in Australia. Then moved to LA. Both are sunny places with not a lot of snow one and two I have barely have anytime for myself. I am either onset napping working out snuggling with Ranma or watching Netflix. I don't have a lot of time to go out and go ice skating." 

"Alright. I will teach you. It just takes some practice." 

"Ok but I can't hurt myself to bad. Remember I have a job."