The Hangover part two(vampire...

By Cynder15

Damon, Stefan, Sara, Alaric, and Jeramy have gone to Thailand in search of Klaus. Things go wrong and they en... More

The Hangover part two(vampire diaries cast)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:

Chapter 7:

328 20 4
By Cynder15

Chapter 7:

"What do you think Alaric?" Damon asks as we stand in front of a building. It has a sign above the entrance with letters that are glowing pink and light blue. Next to us were some young women dressed in school uniforms that are way too small for them. I already guessed what this was. Strip club!!

"This is the place," Alaric remembers.

A couple of women walk up to us and stroke Stefan's, Alaric's and Damon's chest. I stare at them and slap the woman's hand away from Damon. She just backs off and I glared angrily at her. I have no idea why I did that but whatever, I hate sluts so yea.

Damon chuckles before taking my hand and saying,"Come on." I yank my hand from his though. He looks at me and sighs...sadly?

We all walk inside. We slowly walk around in the building and I was right, it was a strip club. Pink and blue lights were shining in every direction; young women were dancing in their school uniforms by the poles, music pounded through our ears and people walked around as they looked at the 'dancers'.(*cough* sluts!*cough*)

"I don't remember any of this!" Stefan yells over the music. Alaric starts to dance a little bit.

"Yeah Rick, you sure this is the right place?" Damon asks in a yell.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure," Alaric yells back at us.

I don't feel very comfortable here, but why wouldn't I? theres a bunch of half dressed slutty girls, yea I'm pretty uncomfortable, it's disgusting and I'm not a lesbo! Jeez why do we always end up in a strip club somehow, last time Stefan got married to a whore.

But Alaric is right, I have a feeling that I know this place but it is a bad feeling. A feeling like we did something wrong here.

We walk further but stop when a man behind some counters yells,"Oh, finally!"

We all turn to him and stare at him, not knowing what is going on or who the hell he is.

"Are you coming or what? I've been waiting all day for you!" he yells and looks at ME!.

Oh god what did I do now?

"Get your ass up there and dance!"

"Excuse me?" I ask shocked.

"Hey hey! Don't speak to her like that!" Damon yells furiously at him and takes some steps closer, ready to hit him.

That's what really surprised me the most, why is he defending me? Does this have anything to do with what him and Stefan were trying to tell me before we went on this trip? What was that about anyways? Oh right, they were trying to convince me that me and Damon loved each other, hah yea right!

Anyways, the man raises his hands and sighs,"Fine, fine. Will you just start working already. You're my star baby!"

I stare confused at the women that were dancing around and look back at the man. What was up with me and stripping? I was in the same position again as I was that time in Vegas. Do I like to strip whenever I'm drunk or something?

"And you guys, I've been waiting all day for you too!" he tells Damon, Stefan and Alaric.

"Waiting for who?" Damon asks confused. The man looks back at me and gestures at the stage. I just shake my head, not wanting to go any further in this conversation. Damon noticing everything.

"Listen buddy, she's not going up there so scratch that show of yours!" he says angrily.

"She's my star act man and you wanted her up there so don't blame me," the man replies.

Damon looks back and forth between him and me,"I wanted her up there?" he asks.

The man nods.

I smack Damon's arm. He shakes his head,"Well forget it! Not anymore! Now leave her alone and tell us who you are waiting for."

"Chow, the biggest fuck." the man answers Damon's question. We all look at each other in worry and back at the man,"Why what's wrong?" the man asks.

"Nothing!" I quickly reply,"Nothing's wrong! Right guys?" They all nodded.

"Okay, good," the man replies and ducks. He grabs something from under the counter and shows it to us,"Look at this. Look what I bring for him. Check it out, huh." he removes the towel from the thing and inside was a gun!

"No, no, no, no," Damon quickly mumbles.

"6000 dollars. American." the man demands.

Alaric stares at the gun and says in amusement,"Wow, it looks so real!" he grabs the gun and suddenly started shooting with it. We all quickly duck and scream as we take cover. Glass starts to hit us from above. The music stops playing. Alaric quickly stops and looks around,"Sorry," he apologizes,"Sorry."

"Alaric what the fuck!" Damon yells at him.

"It's okay!" the man calms us down. He takes the gun from Alaric,"The gun, very sensitive. Very sensitive."

"We can see that," I snort.

He turns to all the strippers and yells,"Everybody okay?" they all just nod,"Okay! Then get this fuck back to work! Music please!" the music starts playing again and the man turns back to us."Where is my 6000 dollars?"

"6000...? No, no, no. That's Chow's deal. We've got nothing to do with that," Damon spoke up.

"Un-fucking-believable man," he says angrily and he grabs the gun. I look at Damon through the corner of my eyes and see him running his hand through his hair. The man points the gun at Damon and Damon backs off. "He backs out again, this shit is gonna catch up with ya. He made a lot of enemies in this town and now we're gonna be your enemies."

"That's not fair!" Stefan yells but I can hear the fright cracking in his voice.

"Okay listen, we're just looking for a little kid," I explain to him, hoping that he saw Jeramy since we've been here last night.

"2000 dollars," he replies.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I dunno. Maybe more okay?" He thought about it,"How young do you want this kid to be?"

Was he serious?

"No!" Stefan yells,"Sorry, you misunderstood. We're looking for our friend. 17 years old? Jeramy?"

"Jeramy?" the man asks and remembers him,"Yeah he was here with you guys last night."

"He was!" Damon asks in a yell and he pushes Stefan aside again,"Did he leave with us?"

"I dunno," he replies and looks at a corner,"You were in the corner all night with Kimmy, I didn't see you leave."

"Is Kimmy here?" I ask.

"Yeah, she's in the back. She just came for her shift," the man nods and points a door,"Go talk to her."

Stefan, Damon, and me walk to the door and go inside. I hear behind us Alaric talking to the guy and they are repeating a low 'Hello.'

Inside were all the women getting dressed for their shifts later. So this was the dressing room.

"Is Kimmy here?" Stefan asks as we all look around. Some women points to a screen that covers some of the area. We walk to it and and look around. More women are getting ready. They all look at us.

"We're looking for Kimmy," Damon says to the women.

A young woman raises her hand,"I'm Kimmy."

"Course I remember him," Kimmy spoke,"He was buying shots for everyone. Nice kid. His parents must be so proud."

Stefan sighs but doesn't bother to tell her that his parents are dead.

Damon sits down on a chair next to me and asks,"Okay, so do you remember if he left with us?"

She nods and smiles,"Yeah, you were all leaving together but you almost forgot this one here," she says stroking Stefan's knee,"Right super star?"

"Hmm?" Stefan mumbles, not getting what she meant.

"This one was following me around like a little puppy dog," she smiles and looks at Stefan,"All night. Saying how he fall in love with me, asked me marry him."

Alaric laughs,"Classic Stefan."

I chuckle,"Stefan I wonder if you have some psychological thing where you hate being alone and always feel the need to marry someone or something."

He sends me a glare while Damon chuckles next to me.

"We didn't get married, did we?" Stefan asks carefully.

"Course not," Kimmy replies. Stefan sighs from relief,"We just had some fun in the chardonnay room."

"Wha...What happens in the chardonnay room?" Damon just couldn't resist asking. He is loving this.

"Let's just stay on track here," Stefan didn't want to go that way. Somehow I was kind of curious what happened in that room also, though I have an idea.

"Oh you know, dance for him, he tickle me, we have sex," Kimmy sums up. Stef groans and burys his face in his hands. "Massage his shoulders."

"Fuck!" Stefan almost yells and his head shoots back up.

"Hey, you're not married or anything so it's no big deal." Damon tries to calm him down.

"It's cheating!" Stefan shouts at him.

I turn to Damon and raise an eyebrow,"You think it's not cheating only if your not married?"

"Uh.... Well I didn't mean...." he stutters.

I roll my eyes,"Wow some boyfriend you'll be to someone," I snort.

He frowns and starts to talk to me again but I ignore him and turn back to Stefan and his 'lover' haha.

Stefan turns back to Kimmy,"No offense to you, you're a lovely woman. It's a violation of my moral code!"

"Don't be sad," Kimmy quickly said,"Stefan, you love it. You were crying saying how special it was."

"Wait," Damon laughed,"I'm sorry, he was crying?" Alaric also starts laughing.

"What a cry baby," Alaric snorts, still chuckling.

"Wow Stef," I laugh,"I can't wait till Elena hears about this. I wonder if she'll be jealous that you don't cry when you two do it.... Or do you?!"

Damon cracks up laughing along with me, while Stefan looks like he wants to kill us.

Kimmy got off her chair,"You should've seen him. He was so sexy," she fumbles with Stefan's hair but Stef moves his head away."The way he moved around. I had to slow down so I didn't drop my load too quickly," she walks to the closet. I instantly turn back around and stare at Kimmy.

"Load?" I ask confused.

"What load?" Stefan asks confused also.

She turns back to him and replies,"Oh you know, my sperms."

"Your English must be off," Stef tries to hide his nerves,"Your talking about my sperm."

Damon looks back and forth between Kimmy and Stefan, as did I.

"Where would your sperm come from?"

"From my balls," she answers honestly.

Damon sat up straight and spoke,"Hold on, back up..."

"Wait, what?" I ask shocked as I eye Kimmy up and down.

"Are you...?" Stefan couldn't even finish his sentence.

Kimmy removes her robe and speaks,"Hey, you're in Bangkok sweetie. There's a reason they don't call it Bangcunt," she turns around and we all are shocked.

She doesn't have a lady thing down there, she has a freaking hot dog!(well you know what I mean).

Stefan fell off his chair, Damon leaned all the way back, Alaric just looks around confused and I cover my mouth in shock and stare with wide eyes at the wall behind me.

All the women in the dressing room looked at us. A woman passed us by with also a man's private part, as I nicely put it.

"Wow!" Damon says not sure what else to say.

"I don't get it," Alaric turns to Kimmy confused, who was pulling on her skirt, "Is this a magic show?"

Kimmy turns to Stefan who is leaning over the chair, ready to cry,"Come on Stefan. It was beautiful. We climaxed at the same time."

"How does that work?" he chokes out.

"Shoot my load into you, shoot your load on the floor," the man-lady explains, like it was no big deal.

"Okay..." Damon mutters and turns around.

I covered my eyes and lower my head while I whisper to myself,"Thanks for the image."

Stef squeezed the chair and bit his lip while he try's to keep it together,"You mean that you load in me? In my bottom? Ah...god!"

I start giggling uncontrollably,"Stefan got fucked by a lady with a dick!" I burst out laughing. Damon stares at me then back to Stef and tries to hold back his laughter.

"By the way Sara," Kimmy begins.

I stop laughing and swallow nervously and look up. Please tell me we didn't have a threesome.

"You can really work a pole!"

I shake my head,"So I've heard."

"Aren't you suppose to up there now?"

"No she is not!" Damon hisses. With that said we got up to leave.

______________________________________

Hahah poor Stefan. But hope you liked the chapter.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
10.3K 305 11
It's just like the movie but with the cast of the Vampire Diaries and also my own character. Damon decides they need to have some fun so him, Stefan...
97.6K 2.1K 29
in the darkness, there's light. for me, it's you. [BOOK 2] [2013-2014] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 6th-7th grade, so pardon my writing from...
22.9K 400 27
*** WARNING BEFORE READING *** I wrote this book years and years ago, hence the absolutely horrendous writing. Don't even get me started on the story...