Bitter Sweet • W.J.K.

By gladiiolus

❨ 王俊凯 X Reader ❩ ❝ I never thought something like this would become so bitter sweet. ❞ More

Chapter 2: An Idol?
Chapter 3: Wanna Go Out?
Chapter 4: The Cheer And The Blank One
Chapter 5: Milk Tea With A Twist
Chapter 6: Run Baby Run
Chapter 7: Oh Boy
Chapter 8: Break It Down
Chapter 9: White And Blue Porcelain
Chapter 10: Little Secret
Chapter 11: Unknown Number
Chapter 12: Just a Text
Chapter 13: How Is He Yours?
Chapter 14: Tutoring?
Chapter 15: Your trying to hard
Chapter 16: Need Anymore Snacks?
Chapter 17: Family Dinner
Chapter 18: Unexpectedly
Chapter 19: Cuts And Bruises
Chapter 20: Cleaning Up
Chapter 21: Tiny Embarrassment
Chapter 22: Fear Of The Dark
Chapter 23: Break Up?
Chapter 24: Sorry
Chapter 25: First Date { FINAL CHAPTER }

Chapter 1: Nice To Meet You

4.3K 108 10
By gladiiolus

"Hello... I'm _Y/N_.. Nice too meet all of you..." I waved shyly while gazing down at the floor once in a while. All eyes were on me and some were murmuring.
The teacher smiled before patting my back, "Alright _Y/N_ please sit in row five near the window."
I nodded before taking my backpack and walking over to the desk near the window. I sat down and set my books and papers on the desk while I tried to avoid all the eyes around the class room.
"Class. Please don't make _Y/N_ uncomfortable. Yes she is the only girl in Class 2 but can you stop staring at her and pay attention to the board." The teacher scowled.
The class then went back to looking at the board. I sighed in relief before glancing around the room. While looking around my eyes fell on a pair of dark brown eyes, making eye contact with a guy that sat two desks away from me in row two. My eyes widened and he noticed that he was staring. His eyes widened as well before he quickly turned back forward and looked down at his papers. I tilted my head a bit before looking forward at the board. 'Weird. I feel like I've seen him before... Like in a show..' I thought while listening to the teachers lesson.

- Lunch -

While I was getting out my packed lunch to eat in the class room a few of the boys greeted me. I just smiled and greeted them back while sitting in my desk. While I took out my chopsticks a figure walked up to me and I slowly looked up. "Oh h-hello."
It was the same guy I made eye contact with in the beginning of class. Even though I was sitting down I could tell he was tall. He was holding his lunch and he looked a bit intimidating. I gulped, locking eyes with the boy. He then smiled and patted my head. I blinked and blushed a small tint of bright pink. "Hello. Your the new girl in our class right? I'm Wang Jun Kai. Nice to meet you." He smiled, extending his hand out to me with a bright smile.

{ BAM! I'm starting fresh and new with a new fanfic called "Bitter And Sweet Love"! I recently fell in love with TFBOYS and I couldn't help myself XD so here's a Wang Jun Kai fic! Wang Yuan's and Qian Xi's fanfic will be out soon though!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and stay tuned (・ิω・ิ) }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 331 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
163 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
36.6K 1.1K 16
𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐞𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 "𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕...
21.4K 794 14
[𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖...