Ranterism

By AkankshaSharma3

*WARNING* Every rant was written over the phone so expect a lot of typos and grammatical error. If you are h... More

Things about me!
Overused themes, cliche plots etc...
Things that happen while sitting in an examination hall etc
Horror
Crushes
Period's
Advertisements
Torture
WEDDINGS
Assignments and Presentations
Babies & Pregnancy
Bleh Moment's
Society
Movie theatres
Traffic
Story time
Homework
Moments
New Leaf
KATDOM
DOGDOM
Job Interviews
Creepy?
Weird Smut
Bak- bak
BEACH!
What just happened?
Farewell stuffs
Beauty, Saloon & Treatments
Expectations V/s Reality
Stereotypes of being a writer/Author
Plagiarism
Ajib Dosti(weird friendship)
ALOHA POTATOES

Romance? uhh

284 36 367
By AkankshaSharma3

Some points maybe weird.... like really weird so yeah umm lol. Don't tell me that I didn't warn you *snickers*

~Weird romance stuffs~

~ He pinned me against the wall
Girl, didn't your back bone break? Like are you some kind of portrait that made him 'pin' you to the wall? Pardon me if you are. Carry on pinning each other.

~ We smashed our lips, he bit my bottom lips asking for entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance.
Oh I see, you like to have lip wars? Like why can't you just kiss normally? You have to 'crash your lips' or 'mash them'
The only good thing to mash is  boiled potatoes  then turn them into paranthas <3 don't you dare laugh at my love for potatoes *squints eyes*

~ I've never had sex but I knew I was ready
This chick had a boyfriend for ages but they didn't do anything other than kissing but with this new guy she is ready to pop her cherry because why the hell not?

~ he made me feel so beautiful, so special, I didn't feel like it was my first time.
First of all, the girls in the romance book (mostly not all) have self esteem issues but after the guy kisses her and transfers feelings through the kiss the girl doesn't mind that she is naked. She becomes so bold and orgasms more than once even though she is a virgin and knows nothing.

Was she actually ready? No extra teeny tiny hair around the booby, no smelly arm pits, no bad breaths... Why the hell is everything so perfect and not awkward? The girls are never on their periods when they have sex! If she is then the guy humps her from the back *awkward silence*

~ My name rolled of his perfectly skilled smooth tongue
Where can we enroll in this trendy tongue related classes? I'm sure there are many of us waiting to get these classes

~ His eyes held a naughty glint and he gave me an approval upon looking at my crimson red bra with jet black floral patterns and a loop in the centre that matched with my hot pink underwear that had neon blue, glow in the dark spots that complemented my skin.

Is it wrong to own simple underwear? What's wrong with plain ones? You are going to be roaming out with your clothes and your underwear won't be seen by anyone so why always buy fancy ones for no occasion or reason?

~It was a lovely sunny day so I wore a thin white spaghetti top over my exotic lime green bra that was underwired so my melons popped out from the coconut shell.~
Random stuffs lol. Just wanted to write this scene for no particular reason.

~ He wanted to punish me for being naughty, instead of being scared I instantly got turned on thinking of the ways he was going to punish me.
Guy proceeds to spank the girl with a spatula but she didn't beg him so he sizzled her butt with some sizzlers.

*don't worry!  I'll call the cops. How dare he hit you with the sauce pan?*

Girl - AHHH,  more! Harder! Faster!

*drops the phone in shock*

~ the sexual tension in the air was so thick, his rough calloused hands tore clothes...
DAFUQ? I SAVED MY POCKET MONEY FOR A  WHOLE YEAR TO BUY THAT TOP WHICH WAS FOR SALE ONLY FOR YOU TO TEAR IT? FUCK YOU.
GUY- *smashes lips* your wish is my command. You want a fuck? Let's fuck.

Uhh hold on? What's going on? Nvm... let's move on

~ I wanted to run my hands all over his toned and chiselled porcelain body.  I wanted to kiss his chocolaty brown nipples caps and lick my way down till his perfectly shaped V
Umm I guess you are hungry so why don't you lick your fingers by eating something called edible food?
And why is that the main lead always has a perfectly sculpted body :| don't get our hopes up!

Why can't they portray the female lead who feels bold and confident in her own skin. Why can't girls have a perfect body and not be branded as the 'bimbos' or 'villans' of the story?

Some writers just throw in a delicious looking hot guy who 'makes her feel' that she is more than just perfect then they poop rainbows and unicorns happily after for infinity
#FictionGoals

~ I am my own boss. I listen to nobody! Moi fearless! #MuhLife #MuhRulezzz #lolezzz
Jaanu! Ghar aatey samey Raaste mein do kilo pyaaz, ek kilo tamataar or thodi si dhaniya be le ana.
(Darling, please bring two kilos of onions, one kilogram of tomatoes and a bit of dhaniya on the way home)
Guy - kyun? Mein nahi la raha. Tum kaunsa Vikas khanna jaise dishes banati ho  (why? I'm not bringing it. You don't make dishes like Vikas khanna.)
Girl - khana bahar karlena. Ghar bhi kyun ana? Bahar hi kisi gaali mein so jana (have your food outside. Why come home also? Just go and sleep somewhere on the roads)
Guy - I love you <3 mein mazak kar raha tha.
Vase khane mein kya bannega? (I was only joking, by the way, what's for dinner?)
Girl - tera saar ka acchar

XD I'm sorry! It was on the spur kind of internal joke and it sounded funny in my head :'D

Moving on...

~

His shaft was so huge, my eyes widened in disbelief upon looking at his beautiful pink member
Girl - it's humongous
*cue back ground music* My anaconda don't by Nicki Minaj
*snickers*
Guy -yea it's bigger than anaconda baby
*cue girls jiggling their booties in the anaconda video*

What happened to the good old simple romance?

ये प्यार नहीं आसान। आज कल सच्चा प्यार पाना, मुश्किल  ही नहीं, नामुमकिन हो गया है।

yay! Finally wrote something in hindi font

#लोल #देसी स्वेग
इतने  पैसे में इतना ही मिलेगा मुफ्त खोरौ ( जस्ट कीङिंग)

God it took me ages to type that in Hindi font ._. I was like where the hell is that matra? Where the hell did the bindu disappeared to? Why can't there be autocorrect for hindi cos it's been years since I wrote hindi  so I'm doubting the spelling of a few words *sighs*

Btw! Due to the demands and requests there will be a sequel to the story of KATDOM soon ;)
It will be in a Dog's P.O.V and our dear cats will also be there followed by cameo appearance of a few more animals xD
I'll post It up after my exams.

Question for you guys :p

What's your ideal romantic stuff?
What's your ideal date or proposal?

You like cheesy stuffs or want something different? Instead of the guy proposing you, have  you ever thought of proposing to the guy you like ?

This is a country where guys don't  get friend zoned, they get brother zoned. I have been sister zoned by two guys *in real life* lol and I actually like it cos I have no siblings.
I always wanted an elder brother and a little sister, I got so many little sisters on this site and a few of these kids made me as their mom xD

I'll rant about the relations later cos I have internals and I'm sitting here on wattpad at 2:30 AM *gasps*
I'm gone *cries*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.5K 113
Just things that peeve me off here on Wattpad and things in general. Instead of filling my tip book with rants, I'll put them here so they don't clut...
8.9K 1K 14
One shots on incidents we come across from time to time. Contains mature content like crimes, suicide, etc. Read at your own risk. Want a story on p...
2.1K 85 35
I'm just going to fill this with rants, talking, and stuff I hope will make you laugh. (there might be some stupid stuff in here, sorry) (not updatin...
7.9K 535 32
It's like a bunch of Public Service Announcements, from me to you. Bear with me and buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Completed Sept. 14, 201...