The Wanted and One Direction...

By Sissilynn

Two girls, stars of their own reality show. Horrible pictures can easily flow. mistakes shall be made and t... More

The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.
Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!
Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!
Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.
Chapter 5: The fight !!
Chapter 6: get together
Chapter 7: Kiss it better
Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets
Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!
Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!
Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!
Chapter 12: Wet fun!
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A WARNING :P
Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!
Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!
Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.
Chapter 16: Hopeless
Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.
Chapter 18: Island squabbling.
Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!
Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.
Chapter 21: A towel?
Chapter 22: Snapped in two
Chapter 23: Tantrum.
Chapter 24: Cheer up.
Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad
Chapter 26: Escaping in tears.
Chapter 27: Giggle's name.
Chapter 28: Hating the news.
Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.
chapter 30: Leaving.

Chapter 31: In two different worlds

257 12 16
By Sissilynn

Okii, so i finally got a chap out faster than all the rest!! :D ahahah hope you like it :)

Well :P On with the storyy!! : xD ahaha :)  -Mireille Xx

Just a too tell you guys the story is almost over :s were tagging to the end :'( im gonna miss thiss story .. we've gotten soo far with it xD :P anyways as much as mireille has started a storry so have i but still not ready to be posted soo :) its to come haha :P anyways hope you like this chapp :P and as mireille says On with the storry :P hahah - SierraXXX

Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Mimi’s POV:         

I slipped my Silky fingers around the door knob of Colton’s house; he had left me at the drive way saying he had someone to meet up with. “A guy friend of his”. Pfffftt! My ass! Had been my reaction, in my head of course… All I said was “Thanks for taking me in, See you later” as politely as I could then he warned me that he had his cousin over and he was most likely right in the room as I would walk in playing video games. And then he drove away and now here I was slowly opening the door, not to startle his cousin too much.

I’m not sure of my reasons for this but as I was making my way in I was about as sure as can be that his cousin would be a little boy that he got stuck “taking care of”. But as I smoothly closed the door behind me and actually took the time to look, I stopped and stared a while, somewhat astonished to see the boy was not so little, my age actually and his side swept silky black hair, which was quite attractive by the way, hid his face for he was turned to the TV with a controller in his hand. Though it did seem familiar, I must say. As soon as I took a step forwards he realised someone was there and he abruptly turned. He instantly lightened up, his eyes wider and a welcoming grin on his face showed when he saw me. Now that I actually had seen his face, there was no way I wouldn’t recognise him, as I immediately Had all the memories of when I first saw him flooding back to me… it hadn’t been very long ago in the first place…

“ ELIAS!” I cried joyfully, running happily and jumping right into his arms, making him lay over the couch but he wrapped his arms around me still skilfully.

I heard him mumble a “woah” out of suddenness as I had grabbed him then all he said with a cute chuckle was “Hey!” though his voice was so soothing with such a nice tone to it. He was rather agreeable.

His arms were all cuddly due to his sweater. It didn’t last to long as I got back up and sat next to him on the couch, not to make it awkward.

“I can’t believe you’re Colton’s cousin.” I said quietly, laughing.

“I can’t believe you’re the girl he talked about… nice to see you, Lady Galadriel.” He smirked.

“Frodo! I was hoping to call you that!” I exclaimed.

 I don’t know why I didn’t just call him that as I ran to him instead of his name.

“I was starting to think you had forgotten it” He answered in a chuckle at my childishness.

The pain from just a while ago still remained, of course. This surprise just enlightened it a little. Though I knew a hurt expression never disappeared from my face since I left and it showed, for I could tell Elias had noticed but hadn’t said a word about it. It took him a moment, but after having just inspected me carefully as quick as he could he didn’t just stay quiet and motionless like an idiot; “need a hug?” He questioned so shyly but cutely. That was just irresistible. He really was clever.

I giggled though I couldn’t help the tears that began flowing down my cheeks again, leaning into his chest as he pulled me into the embrace, my fingers automatically clinging to his sweater. It really was all I needed, not an extremely long conversation trying to help me, not ice-cream, not something to set my mind of it, this was it. Just a hug; someone who was there for me and it didn’t matter why. He was just there and that fact made me feel so comforted already.

It lasted forever, though the longer: the more I was comfortable and the more of that… Well: the more I got sleepy. Observing my closed eyes, he’d slunk down lower on the couch in a comfortable position, not letting go of the hug, allowing me to pull my legs up on the couch and lay besides him with my knees folded.

Sierra’s POV:

I whipped the tears around my eyes with the corner of my sleeve. I saw it coming, right!? She always leaves. I was hurt in the manner she did it this time… but here I was finally back with my brother… able to talk to him about everything again.

But I just couldn’t help the first thing I asked being: “You didn’t go see her?”

“ I have a feeling it’s been done between us for some time…” He did look hurt too. “she doesn’t love me anymore… I think she’s always preferred Colton.” He spat.

I was happy he realised it but I had to object: “she doesn’t love Colton.” I corrected him. “Not in that way, he’s her friend and I highly doubt that will ever be able to change in her eyes. She can’t see him as more…”

“Doesn’t change the fact that she’s not interested in me anymore…” he added without denying what I had just said.

“I’m sorry Nath…”

“Hey it’s you I’m supposed to be counselling here!” He smiled.

I laughed slightly at this. He took me into his arms, talking cheering phrases to me, making me feel so much better.

I wasn’t going to let this ruin me! She didn’t seem so bad leaving anyway! I unexpectedly stood up. “Thanks Nath, I love you!”

Than I hurried back down to join the lads. They were quiet, barely said a word. The ambiance was so wrong. I couldn’t stand it. I know they didn’t feel good but that’s exactly what I wanted to stop feeling like. I was done feeling bad, done, just so done. I wanted to be happy and my mind was made up. I turned on the pitch black TV right in front of them.

“What are you doing!?” Asked Siva.

“Watching a movie!”

They all just stared at my absurdness but I didn’t care. Knowing they better not, they said nothing stayed and sat kindly with me and we all watched, trying to get past this bitter moment.

Harry’s POV:

I knew there was nothing I could do… What had been done was done… whatever happens next is up two those two girls. I wish they would stop butting heads but its done for the moment. I didn’t expect it to be fixed until a little while, though I didn’t believe it was forever. And I would never believe it even if I would be old and rotting. I would still believe they would somehow fix this and I’ll be waiting, No matter the time.

The movie was on pause, everyone getting refreshments, but I slithered my way upstairs. Walked into Mimi’s room and just looked. Wondering what was to be with all this stuff, will she come and get it?

How did that happen!? I Thought as I stared blankly at the broken lamp… quickly never minding it.

As I was just about to pick up her brush, left on her desk, the guys had begun calling me back, all waiting to click play to the motionless screen. So I left it, hurrying back downstairs, hopping they wouldn’t ask questions. But as I got downstairs I don’t know what got into me but I had to talk to her about it. So I took her by the hand, pressed play, and pulled her upstairs with me without a word. She followed but confused and the look I gave to the others told them to stay there.

“Harry! What are you doing!? What’s this about!?”

“We both know that this isn’t going to go on forever!”  My voice wasn’t steady, a little to rough to.

“Maybe not, but not till she chooses to back down a little and just admit what I did wasn’t all that bad!” I answered hard headed.

 “Jesus! Sierra! It’s not just her you know! I agree she did stupid ass shit but you know as well as me that you were at fault too. Why can’t you accept that as well?” I had begun to shout.

“Why do you always take her side? Ugh!” I shouted back, angry.

“I don’t!” I yelled, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her up against the wall.

“ Yes you do!” yelling back, she pushed on my abs, feeling I was holding her to roughly.

I don’t know why but that triggered something in me. I was so angry but I couldn’t resist, it was like the anger leaded to it.

I wrapped one hand’s fingers around her neck to hold her there, not enough to chock or hurt her, and smashed my lips onto hers.

Sierra’s POV:

What the hell is going on with him!?

I wanted it, though. I was so angry but I couldn’t care less. I wanted is soft yet acting rough lips on me, all over me. I liked the way he held me in a way that left me kept held. I grabbed his wrist, digging my nails into it so he would let go, then pushed him as hard as I could so he would fall backwards then quickly got onto of him, gluing my lips back to him. There was so much tension but neither of us would stop. He held my tight around the waist that it hurt a little, as I gripped one hand to his shoulder, holding him down, and the other on the locks of his beautiful hair. It didn’t last long for he pushed me back over, climbing on top of me and ripping my jeans of as well as he could. He  didn’t quite finish due to me grabbing his shirt and yanking him closer so her fell onto of me, my jeans at my knees, but he stuck his lips back to mine with so much pressure my head was pressed hard on the floor. Never letting go, he pulled my panties down to were my jeans stopped, sliding his hands under my lower back to get me in a better position as I undid his zipper and pulled down both his pants and boxers as fast as I could. Before I knew it he had penetrated me, no other emotion but frustration with each other without stop. At the moment, I couldn’t care less that we had just been butting heads, I just yelled “faster”, he was already going extremely rough and durably but the faster he got and the more he was in it, the worse it got. Right now “worse” and “better” was the exact same thing. My constant moaning was always interrupted every time I was struck on the ground from is back and forth movements. And this kept on going. Right here, Right in the middle of the upstairs corridor. In plain site, only no one there to watch.

***

Both me and Harry tried walking back to the others as casually as possible, however when we saw the look on their faces… it was to obvious they had eard every single detail of it. Feeling so embarrassed, I sat down, trying not to let it show.

Mimi’s POV:

“you two get along well” Colton snorted in a mocking voice as he walked in the afternoon after that night.

I had only just woken up in time, due to hearing the door opening and closing, to hear him say that.

I was still laying besides Frodo as when I had fallen asleep, though I was surprised that he was still playing his game, I doubt he even slept at all.

“Shhh, boss fight!” Elias suppressed a sarcastic smile, making me laugh, for he had said that just to annoy his cousin… he was nowhere near a boss… in fact… here we were staring at the ending credits.

“Fuck you.” Answered Colton, walking off grumpily though he wasn’t mad.

Both Elias and I couldn’t help but snigger; he always had this attitude, though it did seem more intense.

“Well I’m guessing that didn’t go too well” Frodo added.

I gave him a questioning look.

“Didn’t he tell you? He was out with a girl”

“Wow, she must be so very hairy for him to mistake her with one of his guy friends” I replied sarcastically, though I had known Colton had lied from the start.

“Idiot” Elias Laughed, understanding exactly what I had meant.

“Ohh come on!” Colton exclaimed coming straight back into the room.

He must have heard everything.

“I just didn’t want you to think anything was going on, she’s not..not..” He continued but couldn’t seem to finish.

“Your girlfriend?” I was struggling not to have an amused look on my face but it wasn’t holding up to well. “Then make her your girlfriend!” I cheered him on.

“what?” was all he could find to say.

I’m sure he still had hoped to wait for me, but it was pointless and he should know it. He answered himself though, understanding what I was trying to tell him and simply answered: “thanks”. Them he left the room again… very quietly.

I felt kind of bad… but this had gone on far too long. I know I’ve already lost Nathan because of it, someone I never wanted to lose…

Frodo and I stayed very silent for a long while, just waiting for the endless credits to finish. But soon he commented something quite out of nowhere: “ I like that drawing of the girl with the lollipop laying on a couch that you did, by the way.”

I was a little surprised, I had really forgotten about that. I thanked him, asking him where it was now. All I found out was that it was still in the same room… with everything else. What? What did he mean “everything else”? That room was empty? I didn’t take anymore time to find out what he meant, quickly getting on my feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story
51.4K 969 24
"How do you know when you have feelings for your best friend?" The one and only question that has been bothering these two inseparable friends. They...
189K 647 80
I DIDN'T WRITE THESE, I PUT THEM HERE SO I COULD READ THEM WITHOUT WIFI, I SUGGEST YOU READ THEM ON THE ACTUAL SITE BECAUSE LIKE ALL OF THE PARTS ARE...
42.3K 386 22
Just a bunch of Larry one shots so you don't get bored. Updates will be I actually have no clue 🌏28#louiswillamtomlinson