I'm a Model that's Undercover...

By KittyKattt_

**You can currently find the beginning of the rewritten version on my profile here on Wattpad.** What would... More

THE UNDERCOVER SERIES IS GETTING PUBLISHED
This takes not even 10 minutes to read. So please just read it.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Bonus Pov: Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter 23: Thats what Best Friends are for
Chapter 24: Complications
Chapter 25:Revelations
Chapter 26: Secrets Secrets
I'm A Secret Agent Going Undercover in a High School Book 2
Chapter 27: A Date with Andrew
Chapter 28: Moms and Cakes
Chapter 29: Don't mess with fire
Chapter 30: You shoot me down
Chapter 31: A break from Drama and Fun with Friends
Chapter 32: Shopping for Prom and A talk with mother
Chapter 33: Prom
Chapter 34: Graduation
Chapter 35: Road Trip
Epilogue
QUESTIONS!!
Once Upon Another Beast

Chapter Nineteen

698K 18.1K 10.7K
By KittyKattt_

"Hey guys I know we are really hungry and all, but we just sat in a jail cell for hours after a night of fun and I'm saying this in the nicest way as possible, we all look like crap." I said looking at everyone.

"What are we supposed to do about that? If we go back to the penthouse and change Mary will most likely kill us before we make it to our closet."Andrew said. Our closet? More like my closet.

"You could borrow some of our clothes,  Andrew you can borrow my brother's clothes and Clover you can borrow my clothes." Jasmin said.

"Who's your brother?" I asked.

"The douchebag driving." Andrew said

"Chris? I didn't know you two were brother and sister. But now that you mention it you do look alike." I said.

"Yup. This dork is my brother." Jasmin said flicking his arm.

"Excuse me, I am not a dork. I am the captain of the football team and also the quarterback."Chris said matter of factly.

"Oh my gosh, like no way!" Andrew said in a high fake girly voice. Causing me to slap his arm.

"Jasmin, I would honestly love to borrow your clothes but I really need to wear like nice name brand over one hundred dollar outfits. Which of course I don't mean you have a ugly style of clothes and of course I don't think you're cheap either its ju-"I got cut off by Andrew putting his hand on my mouth.

"She gets it." Andrew said with an annoyed scowl.

"Yeah, it's fine Clover. I understand." Jasmin said with a small smile.

"Then what are you gonna do?" Chris asked, looking behind at us as he stopped at a red light.

"Let's just go to the most expensive mall around here. I can get all one outfit." I offered.

"You must be loaded." Jasmin said.

"When you've been a big model since you were younger it really starts to add up.." I said with a smile.

"Okay, we're here." Chris said parking.

"You can't go out like that." Andrew said looking at me.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Have you look in the mirror lately?" He asked.

"Yeah, while I was in jail for six hours the cops gave me a mirror so I could look amazing at all times." I said sarcastically, causing Jamin to laugh, but she quickly covered it with a cough when Andrew stared angrily at her. When I looked in the car mirror I seen my hair looked like a disaster but my dress looked okay.

"This is a three point eight and a four point twelve emergency!" I exclaimed and poured everything out of my purse on the car seat.

"If you don't mind me asking but what is a three point eight and a four point twelve emergency?" Jasmin asked me.

"It's a hair and makeup emergency!" I exclaimed grabbing my mini brush that folds up with a mirror. I quickly brushed my hair and put my hair up then I grabbed another pony tail and put my hair in a sock bun and make sure it looked nice and elegant then I applied some eyeliner to make my eyes pop and added a tiny bit of blush. I finished up with reapplying some light pink lip gloss and a medium pink lip gloss liner, which went around the edge of my lips. I put on my three hundred dollar sunglasses and I looked as good as new again, and that all happened in under five minutes.

"Wow. You're good." Jasmin said amazed.

"Well I have been doing this for quite a while now. Even when I was ten I was in beauty pageants as well." I said smiling as we all got out of the car.

"Jasmin, have you ever thought of modeling? You would look drop dead gorgeous in my clothes. The clothes you wear just don't show off all the curves I bet you have." I said causing Jasmin to blush."After tonight's fashion show I will be free tomorrow and I am taking you major shopping for a new wardrobe." I said not leaving any room for disagreements and she plastered a fake smile on her face.

"Great!" She squealed, clapping her hands. Something about her reaction seemed fake but I simply brushed off the thought.

"I'm hungry so if you two are done talking about girly stuff can we go?"Andrew snapped.

"You know more people would talk to you if you weren't a grumpy ass all the time." I told Andrew as we walked into the mall. Next to the door was a newspaper stand causing me to let out a small screech. A few people looked over at me and I just ignored them and focused on what was next to me.

"Geez my ears." Andrew said, covering them still.

"Clover, what's wrong?" Chris asked, immediately. 

"Is everything okay?" Jasmin asked at the same time as Chris.

"Andrew, give me twenty-five cents now!" I said holding out my hand.

"What? No? You have tons of money in your purse." Andrew said frowning. I turned around and gave him my fiercest glare.

"Twenty-five cents now." I said darkly. Andrew grumbled but handed me a quarter from his pocket. I put the quarter into the machine then grabbed the newspaper and read the corner of the front page.

Lucky, Victoria's Secret Angel in Jail?

Sources say that Lucky was seen sneaking out of a restaurant with an unknown man. They were seen later at a fair then around 9 o'clock they were seen entering a blub. Sources say around one o'clock Lucky was seen being led out of the building in handcuffs along with her escort. Could this be the end of Lucky's Career? Read more on page six.

I read aloud one of the paragraphs and started hyperventilating. On the front page there was a picture of me being pushed against the wall with handcuffs on me.

"That's it. My career is over. We should just leave now. I mean I am already gonna get my job taken away. Everything I had hoped for in life is all ruined." I said trying to stop myself from crying.

"It's fine we will sort this all out." Andrew said looking guilty. "And plus that was a pretty crappy newspaper. The way they described it made it sound like a bunch of BS."

"Listen, Andrew It's not your fault. Forget everything I said in jail. I was just upset and mad and didn't realize what I was saying. I just needed someone to blame and took it out on you. I'm really sorry. " I said hugging him. After a few seconds he started to hug me back.

"Have you checked your phone?" Chris asked me and I shook my head, moving back from Andrew.

"I'm a little scared to." I said frowning.

"Wait if this was in the newspaper then how come no one came and got you guys out?" Jasmin questioned.

"Most likely Mary, My manager didn't want to be seen walking out of a police station or she just didn't see it. I've never seen that woman reading a newspaper. Of course I understand why, I mean look at it, it's all grey and boring." I said with a sigh as we all started walking again. I grabbed my phone out of my black clutch and turned it on. As soon as it was turned on it said 50 missed calls. Five from my mother, twenty from Mary then twenty-five from Tori. I clicked Tori's Number and called her back.

"You Went to jail?" Tori exclaimed as soon as she answered the phone.

"Well hello to you to." I said sarcastically while looking at a few dresses.

"No, you don't get a freaking hello! You secretly left the restaurant and you didn't even bring me. Nope, you just left me sitting there with our managers then you went to a freaking fair! " She said, and I could only imagine her shaking her head at me. "And you know I have always wanted to go to a fair! But no the worst of all is you went to jail! Without me." Tori said sounding annoyed and really mad. Typical Tori, only she would be mad because I went to jail without her.

"Tori trust me you don't ever want to go to jail it's boring, gross and horrible." I said frowning.

"Where are you now?" Tori asked.

"I'm at the mall getting a new outfit. You know because if and when I come home I'm most likely going to be told I am out of the fashion show tonight." I said holding up a pink dress but immediately put it back.

"Who are you talking to?" Andrew asked.

"Tori." I whispered.

" I'm coming right now." Tori exclaimed." I just pulled in." I didn't bother questioning how she got here so fast and only continued looking through the racks of clothes.

"Okay we are in the dress store. I forget what its called but its like right there when you walk in on the side doors." I said.

"Yup, I see it. I'll be there in a few," Tori said.

"Who is Tori?" Chris asked curiously.

"Oh she is my bestfriend, she is an angel as well in case you were wondering. You may know her as Victoria." I said and Chris nodded.

"Okay I'm gonna try this on." I said holding up the dress and everyone nodded. I put on the teal tulip dress with beaded detailing, which showed of my endless legs.The frock was teamed with sky high cream sandals and I made sure to change my hair into my trademark golden tresses and style them into soft waves which bounced as I walked.

"I got here just in time to see a flawless angel walking out of the dressing room." Tori said with a smile as she took in my new appearance.

"Yeah I am definitely gonna buy this." I said as I went up to the counter and paid for it. I took the tag off the dress and put the dress I was wearing before in the bag.

"Tori, I missed you.!Jail was torture." I exclaimed pulling her into a hug.

"Babe don't ever go to jail without me again!" Tori said giving me a stern look causing us both to laugh.

"Oh girl I forgot to tell you! I made jail friends!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"Well I want to meet them!" Tori said with a duh voice.

"Okay, Jasmin, Chris this is Tori. Tori that's Jasmin and Chris." I said and she waved.

"Hello, and you never told me how you guys got out of jail?" Tori said in a questioning tone.

"Being a model and watching Stacey flirt all the time came in handy." I said with a sheepish smile. Tori laughed then she remembered something and started looking around.

"Andrew, get your ass over here!" She exclaimed.

"What?" He groaned in frustration.

"You seriously let her be put in Jail? I mean her career could be O-V-E-R, over. And It would be all your fault! I mean poor Clove was all over TMZ this morning." Tori exclaimed and slapped Andrew across the face.

"It's not his fault Tori." I said with a small frown, even though we all knew it kinda was.

"Whatever." He said and left to get his own clothes.

"Okay, Chris go with Andrew and pick out a outfit. Please don't kill each other." I said seriously and he chuckled and walked off mumbling something about saying he'll try not to.

"Okay, our mission is to make Jasmin here look ten time even more beautiful if possible because she is gorgeous already." I said with a wink and Jasmin blushed.

"Let's do this thing!" Tori said and we all started looking through dresses.

*********

A couple hours later Tori and I finished making Jasmin even more gorgeous. She was now wearing a white floral dress that had pink flowers on it and its straps went around her neck. Then she had a pair of cute white cork open toed sandals and we went and got her blond/pink hair curled.

"You look beautiful!" Tori and I exclaimed together.

"So do you guys! I love your dresses."Jasmin said sending us a sickly sweet smile. I looked over and noticed Tori was wearing a purple and black floral dress with a black belt that was a little under the bust, then she was wearing a pair of black sandals that the straps wrapped around her ankle. Her long, light brown hair was curled as well.

"So we all agree that we look hot. Now can we go eat?" Andrew said as him and Chris joined us.

"Yeah, but hold on one second while I take this call. I will meet you guys at the food court. " I said and they nodded.

"Hello." I said not even looking at the caller ID.

"Clover Ann Thompson!" I heard my mother say and I froze.

"Mother?" I asked.

"Clover, I am very disappointed in you. You know this will leave an awful name on our family. People will go around talking about this at business meetings. What will your father say about this?" My mother said angrily.

"I know mother, I'm sorry. I promise I will clear this up. I promise." I said with a frown as I slowly made my way back to the group.

"Have you talked to Mary yet? What does she think of this? I swear if you lost your modeling job Clover Ann you will be a dissapointed to this family! Your father and I didn't work this hard to get you to fail in the end." My mother said calmly. You see my mother does not yell. It's  overrated she says and it's not classy apparently.

"No, but I will call her right now and I will make sure I don't lose my modeling job.Okay, I have to go goodbye Mother."

"Clov-" I hung up before she could finish what she was saying. I hated the rare conversations with my mother because I know she could careless about me, she only cared about our family name. The Thompsons were known for a lot believe it or not. My father was probably the best lawyer you could get which is why he traveled all the time and my mother had so many clothing stores around the world I couldn't even count them all. Taking my thoughts off of my family I quickly dialed Marys number.

"So nice of you to finally call me Clover." Mary said clearly angry.

"I'm sorry." Was the first thing I said.

"Sorry? Really you're sorry? That's all you can say." Mary asked me annoyed.

"You were the one who got me a fake boyfriend when Tori and I warned you about how he was a player and the bad boy of our school and you still didn't listen. Look I made a mistake. A big Mistake maybe, but none the less it's still a mistake which is something even you have made before. I Love modeling so much and I don't want to get fired. But if you are going to fire me then get it done and over with because I'm not gonna sit on the phone for three hours listening to you yell at me for no reason." I said as I sat down on a bench. The other line of the phone was very quiet and that made me nervous. I was never the one to stand up to Mary but hey there's a first for everything.

"I know you made a mistake. I understand and If I were you I wouldn't want to lose my job either, but that's why I'm here to help you. I have an Idea. You should know you're not fired and I don't ever think you ever will be if this all works out. " She said calmly. "As we've said many times before you're Victoria Secret's number one Angel and we need you tonight to show off those angel wings. So you better be at all of you photo shoots today and the first one especially because we're going to have a small change to cover up the whole going to jail thing. " 

"Starting now you will say everything that happened last night was for a photoshoot. Your first photo shoot today will be at a different club and they are gonna get as many hot and sexy pictures of you as they can. You'll even be in some jail clothes that were made by one of your mother's best employee. Just trust me Clover, everything will work out fine." Mary said and I could only picture her with a smile on her face as she described what was going to happen.

"Thank you so much! I Love you! You deserve an award fro the best manager in the world! I won't let you down!" I promised, squealing. We said our goodbyes, that involved me thanking a couple hundred times more and hung up. I walked over to the group and plopped myself down in one of the empty seats between Tori and Andrew. 

"I'm not fired!" I told them, stealing a fry off Tori's plate who in response glared at me.

"See you were worried for nothing!" Jasmin said with a smile.

"Am I fIred?" Andrew asked.

"She didn't say a word about you. But don't worry i'll do it for her. Andrew Carter, you are fired." I said and he scowled.

"Here I got you some chinese food." Tori said handing me a little box and I thanked you.

"So why are all of you wearing dresses?" Chris asked taking a bite of his taco he got.

"We like dresses." I said shrugging.

"What about you sis?" Chris asked Jasmin.

"Oh I just love dresses too." Jasmin said plastering a smile on her face and giving Chris a look I didn't understand.

"What have you two done to my sister?" Chris asked jokingly.

"Oh shh you know your sister looks beautiful." Tori said.

"Now do you have a Boyfriend?" I asked Jasmin seriously.

"No? Why?" She asked me, slowly.

"We are totally setting you up with a guy soon!" Tori said seriously.

"Guys you seriously don't have to do that. Oh and I guess we forgot to tell you something." Jasmin said. "Well you know how you guys said you were from California?" Jasmin said.

"Yeah?" I answered taking a bite from my egg roll.

"Well we live in California too, but we got to some high school in Long Beach, but google says apparently so do you so we decided we're gonna transfer to yours!" Jasmin exclaimed happily.

"Oh my gosh that's gonna be awesome! But wait, I should tell you guys all about my secret life. You can you keep a secret right?" I questioned.

"Yep." Chris and Jasmin both said in sync. They shared another one of those looks from before that I didn't understand and smirked. Their eyes twinkling. I ignored the look and started to explain my secret life. I mean what are they some type of creepy stalkers? Anyone could find where I live by looking up my name and if they went to the other high school in Long Beach and I didn't go there then that obviously means i'm at the other one. But still something in the back of my head told me I'd have to be careful about them.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Weird Place to end but whatever. But so you all know there is a specific reason why Jasmin and Chris moved there randomly. You have to read the rest of the Undercover to really understand. I swear I wouldn't do something that cliche for fun. Personally if I read that I would've said to myself that i'm out and stopped reading. It will all make sense if you read the rest of the saga which by the way does get better and isn't as crappy as this story.

Well You All Know The Drill,

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.1K 13
Angelina Bexley is a Victoria's Secret supermodel who goes by the nickname "Angel." When her identity is discovered, she moves and pays the person to...
3.4M 83.8K 51
Imagine being the girl everyone looked up to, the girl every one loved, the girl everyone wanted to be. Well Alice Jones has to face that reality eve...
512 45 31
A one-million dollar deal can change a low-class girl's life, get back to beauty school and open up a pop up studio for all beauty items. Not ever...
7.6K 188 12
Valentina Cabello is just your typical, drunken ass, smoking, 18 year old. She has slept with more guys than you can imagine. Every weekend: new part...