Angels friend

By Supernatural-24

"I call taking a shower first." Dean called making his way into the bunker. Sam groaned. Cas wasn't listening... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Escape
Everything
Call for arms
Why
Army
Demon
In Greece
Caela
Time out
Back to Normal

Mortal

334 12 2
By Supernatural-24

"I'm human." Cas said.

"I know you are. I can feel it." Genevieve told him kissing his bare shoulder." I still love you Cas. Angel or not. "

"I love you too." Castiel smiled pulling her closer.

"Guys Crowely. Oh my gosh. I'm going to go." Sam busted in before covering his eyes.

Genevieve laughed as Sam all but ran out of their room closing the door. Castiel kissed Genevieve before helping her up.

"Let's go see what Sam needed." Genevieve said pulling on a white sundress.

Cas nodded kissing her cheek. Picking up baby Caela Genevieve left downstairs.

"I don't think I'm ever going to be able to look at you again." Sam commented.

"You'll be fine Sammy." She laughed placing Caela in Sam's arms.

"So what was it you needed." Castiel asked finishing buttoning his shirt.

"Um I got a call from Crowely asking us for help." Sam said letting Caela hold his finger in her Sam fingers.

"Crowely?" Genevieve asked taking a bite of her peach.

"Yeah. He has Dean and he needs our help because he's getting out of control."

"So he wants our help to clean up his mess." She clarified.

"Yeah." Sam answered giving the baby to Cas.

"You and I can meet him after breakfast."

Genevieve patted Sam's chest snapping her fingers.

"I'm staying here with the baby because I'm human aren't I?" Cas asked quietly.

"Your staying with Caela because if something happens to me I want her to have you. And if something by some chance gets in here I know your the most qualified to protect her." Genevieve explained.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...