Life In The Fast Lane » Narry...

Af 1975-Narry

They say to never mix business with pleasure... It never ends well. But did Officer Niall Horan listen to tha... Mere

••Hello••
»Prologue
»1
»2
»3
»4
»6
»7
»8
»9
»10
»11
»12
»13
»14
»15
»16
»17
»18
»19
»20
»21
»22
»23
»24
»25
»26
»27
»28
»29
»30
»31
»32
»33
»34
»35

»5

1.5K 96 88
Af 1975-Narry

Niall Horan

"So basically how this works," Zayn began to explain how he was going to stitch up Rickie's arm.

I wanted to tune out but I was scared he would kill me if I did so.

"I'm just going to," He slowly inserted the needle into Rickie's skin and he flinched. "You just gotta pull it through and then tie it like this," He began to tie the string together before he carried on with sewing his wound shut. "And you just gotta keep going on either sides of the skin, making sure you don't get it in there too deep but not too thin and you just keep sewing it shut like a rip in your shirt or something."

"I think I might be sick." I said honestly before I stood up and ran to the kitchen sink to throw up my breakfast.

Why did I have to watch that? Oh it was terrible.

"Niall! What the hell, get back in here!" I heard Louis yell at me.

I feared Louis more than anyone here so I obeyed him and came back, sitting down on a stool and forcing myself to watch Zayn sew Rickie's arm shut.

"Once you get towards the end, you just tie it real tight together and walla! Now Rickie has stitches." Zayn smiled.

"How do you feel?" Louis asked.

"Not so good." I admitted.

"Not you! I'm talking to Stitches!" Louis snapped.

I assumed Stitches was Rickie so I just shut my mouth after that.

There was a buzzing at the garage door and Zayn got up to answer it. Harry and the rest of the guys had went out on another dive by today. I asked Harry about it and he said it was more of a spying kind of thing. They were only going to spy and found out what was going on with The Jocks. Apparently they had a revenge plan going on since we killed Eric...or I did anyways...Harry said they brought their guns just in case.

He didn't even bother to ask if I wanted to go, and I was fine with that. I didn't want to go. Although this would be some juicy stuff to report back to Chief Payne. Maybe I should have went. Dammit n

"Hey, what happened to Rickie?" Dillon, one of their men, asked.

Dillon was fat and bald, he was also the oldest member in the gang and he had been here the longest. He's the only original member that hasn't been killed yet. So he's a legend apparently.

"His new name is Stitches." Louis informed them.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Working on my car, my sleeve got caught on something and the hood came crashing down on me and something, I don't know what, sliced my arm pretty deep." He explained.

Harry nodded before he grabbed a banana from the kitchen and sat down next to me on the couch.

"How was your day, Blondie?" He asked pulling back the skin from his snack.

"I puked." I groaned.

"Suck it up, you don't have time to be sick."

How could he be so cold? There was so much to find out about Harry.

"How was the drive by?"

"Boring as hell. We got Matt to tap their cameras and their computers but we haven't found out anything. No one came outside and no one shot at anyone." He groaned.

How was that a bad thing? Shouldn't the fact of not being shot at be a good thing? You wouldn't lose any gang members.

"So, Matt knows how to tap computers and shit?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's our technical genius, he can tap anything."

I nodded, taking note on that. I tried to hide my nerves because that meant Matt could easily tap my phone and blow my cover.

"He wont tap my phone, right?" I gulped.

Oh god, what a stupid question to ask. I should have kept my damn mouth shut.

"What're you hiding?" Harry glared, getting everyone's attention.

"N-nothing! I promise!"

"You seem pretty nervous, Blondie."

"I swear I'm not hiding anything! I just like my privacy."

"Leave him alone, Styles. He probably watches gay porn or something." Matt laughed.

I relaxed a little when I saw Harry laugh.

"Dont worry, Blondie. I aint got a reason to tap your phone."

"I'm sorry, I really have nothing to hide. I promise."

I tried to sound more convincing this time.

"Just drop it." Matt said before leaving the room.

I looked over at Harry who had a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"So you watch gay porn?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes before I got up from the couch and went into the room Harry was letting me share with him. I've had enough embarrassment for one day.

**

I was finally asleep after everyone in the warehouse decided to stop drinking and quiet down. I had no idea what time it was and I had no idea how I even got as much sleep as I did, but it didn't last long.

"Blondie."

You've got to be kidding me, I just wanted to sleep.

"Go away, Harry." I groaned.

"Get up."

"No."

"God fucking damn it, get up!"

He slapped my wounded arm, making me scream before I sat up, ready to punch Harry with my right hand. He just looked amused, like he couldn't believe he got a rise out of me.

"Fuck you." I glared.

"Punch me, see what happens."

He grinned much too wide.

"Go fuck yourself."

"See, when you use that kind of tone with me, I can't help but wonder if you are actually being an asshole or if you have a crush on me."

I practically choked on air when he said that. Of course he was only joking, but it still caught me off guard.

"You wish I had a crush on you, fucking weirdo."

I rolled my eyes before getting out of bed.

"Mum always told my sister that when boys are mean to you, it means they like you."

"So you must be fucking in love with then, right?" I said while slipping on some jeans.

I had a feeling we would going somewhere since Harry was fully dressed.

"In love with you?" He scoffed before letting out a loud cackle.

"You wish."

"No, I don't wish." I said while tucking my boxers into my pants.

"Want some help with that?" Harry asked.

Before I could even tell him no he was already pulling up the zipper on my jeans and buttoning them for me. I didn't move the entire time, actually I'm pretty sure I just held my breath and stood like a statue the entire time.

I didn't know what to say, and by the look on Harry's face he didn't know what to say either. I had no idea how to clear the awkward silence, but I figured Harry would soon enough.

"We're going to be doing a little spying." He smiled.

"Spying?"

"Matt checked and everyone from The Jocks is out of the warehouse."

"Everyone?"

"Besides a couple guys but if we run into them we'll just shoot them. Anyways, Eric, the guy you killed, left behind some shit."

"What kind of shit?"

"Don't ask so many questions."

"How am I suppose to know what we're stealing if you don't tell me."

"Who said we're stealing?"

"Well are we?"

Harry was silent while he stared at me with a blank face and I looked at him with my eye brows raised, questioning him.

"Drugs, he had lots of drugs. They were going to smuggle it into America but since Eric is dead, someone else has to take over that job."

"Who?"

"Don't know. One of their men I suppose. Anyways, we have to get it before they do. Eric also had a stash of money and jewelry, loads of it."

"So what are we going to do with all this stuff when we get it?"

"Look, there are some things you can and can't know. You know what we're stealing and that's all you need to know. You don't need to know why."

He glared. I sighed and rolled my eyes. There was something extremely fishy going on here and I had to get to the bottom of it.

"So when are we going?" I asked.

Harry smiled before leading me out of the bedroom and into the garage where we would take one of the cars to the warehouse. I was going to regret this. I was really going to regret this, but it was all for Chief Payna and the mission.

**

Harry had broken into the territory of The Jocks, the inside was over and beyond nice. It was easy to tell these people were rich. They had everything to prove it. That's probably why they were called The Jocks.

Once inside, we quietly had to sneak around several hall ways with our back against the walls and our guns in our hands. My heart was pounding in my chest the entire time, I couldn't believe I was doing this. If I was in uniform and with my team, I wouldn't feel so scared, but being here with Harry, no uniform, no bullet proof vest, no team...I was terrified.

"Alright, we're in." Harry whispered to me.

He looked around a corner before turning around and looking back at me.

"There are two men in the other room, they're watching tv and polishing guns. If we move fast, they wont spot us."

"Move where?" I asked.

"Niall, I have a plan."

"Oh god." I sighed.

I knew this would involve me and that wouldn't be good. I'd probably get shot at again.

"Take your bandage off." He ordered.

I did as he said.

"Now just relax and act like you're not hurt at all."

"Okay." I whispered.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to go in there and distract them."

"What?" I whisper yelled.

"Yes. Go in there, they don't know you. They have no idea you're apart of Triple X, they wont suspect anything."

"Harry,"

"Just keep you gun in your jeans and relax. Tell them Amber sent you."

"Amber?"

Who the fuck was Amber?

"She's their supplier. Tell them Amber sent you."

"For what?"

"I don't know improvise."

"Hey! Who's back there?"

We heard someone yell. My eyes went wide, oh shit. We were dead. Harry pushed me up and I walked into the room like an awkward freshman on the first day of high school.

"Who are you?" One of them asked me.

"Amber sent me."

"Amber? What the hell would she send you for?" One of them asked.

I swallowed hard before thinking of something off the top of my head. I couldn't sell them drugs, I didn't have any on me. I couldn't tell them I was from Triple X, I couldn't shoot them...god damn just think of something!

"I'm a stripper." I blurted out.

They just laughed. I looked behind me to see Harry peeking his head out, looking at me like I was fucking retarded.

"A stripper?" One of the jocks laughed.

"Yes. She already paid me so don't worry about it. Tips would be nice though."

They just laughed again and I turned around to see Harry sneaking across the hall and into one of the rooms. Good, he was in.

"I gotta call Amber." One of them laughed.

"No!" I yelled.

They both looked at me with strange looks. I swallowed hard again before fiddling with my fingers.

"Let me dance for you." I smiled.

"Oh my god, I gotta see this."

"Uh, do you have some music?" I asked.

"Gunner! Put some music on for the lad."

I stood there and waited for the music to start. I was surprised when I heard a slow R&B song to dance to. I figured it would be some hard core rap music like the kind of stuff Triple X listened to.

"Get the show on!" Gunner yelled.

I nodded before I turned around and began to run my hands down my body, very awkwardly I might add.

It was the most humiliating thing I had ever done in my life. I saw Harry peek his head out the door in the hall and quickly retrieve so he could laugh at me. I groaned before shaking my arse a little bit to the music. This was so embarrassing. I actually wouldn't mind if one of these men shot me now. It would be less painful than what I'm doing now.

"Spank your ass!" One of them yelled.

I bent over and spanked my own arse before unbuttoning my pants just a tad. I couldn't let them fall, that would expose my gun.

"Take your shirt off!"

That would expose my gun to.

Fuck, what to do. I just ignored him and kept dancing to the music, spanking and shaking my ass to the beat.

"Take your shirt off!" They yelled again while laughing.

I pulled the gun out of my pants and aimed it at one of the men with a smirk on my face. I was relieved when he didn't take me seriously.

"Take it off for me." I tried to sound seductive but I was failing, this whole thing was a fail.

I held the gun close to his head and smirked. He just laughed at me.

"Take his shirt off, Alex, he told you to." The others laughed.

I let him take my white t shirt off, he saw my bullet scar and questioned it. I kept my cool and didn't even panic.

"Someone didn't like my act. They thought the gun was serious and they shot me." I lied.

"Ah, you couldn't hurt fly!" They laughed.

Only if they knew I was the one who killed one of their men.

"Shake your ass!"

This was all one big joke for them and I knew it. I began to dance to the music again while putting the gun back into my jeans. I knew I was gay, but all of these men were straight and I knew they would laugh at me for the rest of their lives. This was so embarrassing.

I smacked my ass again before I began to touch my chest and hip thrust to the beat of the song. My wound was killing me but I had to keep doing this act until Harry was done doing what ever the hell he was doing.

"Yeah! Smack that ass!" They laughed.

I turned around and rolled my eyes while I kept dancing. Harry had to be done by now. What the hell was taking him so long?

I kept dancing until I saw him peek out the door again, his eyes went wide when he looked at me. I glared at him and mouthed for him to hurry.

He mouthed back he was ready and I just nodded before facing back to the three guys, slowly walking towards them. All their eyes were on me and I hoped Harry was taking this time to sneak back outside.

"Thanks for having me boys."

"Oh, you can't be leaving already." They said sarcastically.

"Sorry but I got to get back to the strip club." I shrugged before picking up my t shirt from the floor and walking out the room and back into the hallway.

I saw Harry and we both bolted for the door. Once we were in the car and driving away, Harry started laughing and I knew why.

"A stripper? That was the best you could come up with?" He laughed.

"I didn't even get tips." I frowned.

"Maybe you didn't shake your ass enough." He began to laugh again.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the cold passenger window.

"That was the most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my entire life."

"I'm sure you've done worse."

"No. Nothing comes close to that. I had to strip and dance for three straight men."

"What, you're saying it'd be better if they were gay?" He laughed.

"No! It would have been worse!"

"How?"

"They would have been into it." I said.

Harry laughed and shook his head.

"Niall, trust me. No one, gay, bi, straight, or what ever their sexuality is, would have been into that."

"Rude." I frowned.

"I'm serious. That was terrible. Have you ever been to strip club before?" He asked me.

"I'm not exactly into strip clubs, Harry."

I was gay, I didn't want to watch woman take their tops off and dance on a pole.

"Neither am I but I've been to them,"

How could a straight gangster not be into strip clubs?

"I'm going to take you to a mens strip club and have them give you some lessons."

"I'm not exactly planning to make a living out of being a stripper."

"Well if this whole gangster thing doesn't work out, you'll have something to fall back on."

"How could being a gangster not work out?"

"You could get shot and have an out of body experience. That happened to Zayn one time and when he got out of the hospital he swore he would never get into gangs again. He went to school to become a doctor for about two years and then dropped out and came back to Triple X."

That would explain a lot. That's good information.

"That explains..."

"Why he's our medicine guy?" He chuckled.

I nodded. I don't think I could ever handle stitching someone's arm up though, I hate blood. I'm a cop and I hate seeing blood. I know it's ironic but it's the truth.

"Zayn's a good guy. He doesn't get a lot of credit." Harry mumbled.

"A lot of good people don't get credit." I said.

"It's kind of fucked up you know? No one ever looks at someone and sees the good in them.We always look at the mistakes people have made and we judge them for it. We don't even do it on purpose, it just happens."

I just sat there quietly while I let Harry ramble. This was good information.

"You know, being in a gang is hard. I don't act like it all the time but, I don't like it."

"Why don't you just leave?" I asked.

"I'm in too deep. People know me, people want me dead, and if I was to leave the gang, I wouldn't last long at all."

Harry sighed heavily. I frowned before I touched his shoulder and squeezed gently.

"You're a good person, Harry. And I see the good in you."

"I thought you said I was an asshole."

"98% of the time, yes. But you're a good person."

"Thanks, Blondie."

He smiled. He parked the car back into the garage at our warehouse and sighed as he looked over at me.

"This stays between us." He said.

I nodded my head, it would stay between us and Chief Payne. I know it sounds terrible of me but this is my job. I'm getting information and reporting back to Chief Payne.

Business comes before pleasure.

-------

Yeah yeah I know. I'm updating this one frequently and honestly I hope you're okay with that.

I may do another update of this today. Maybe. I'm not sure yet.

So please vote and comment! Your feedback means so much to me!

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW NARRY FANFIC "Shattered"! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

Love, Ari

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

224K 6.2K 22
Some things arent always how you imagine they are. As prince being gay with homophobic parents isn't always fun, but what will happen when he and a m...
1.3K 42 10
Harry has always felt the sparks with Niall, and he thinks its the same for the other lad. So when a hotel messes up and shortens them a room, Niall...
65.2K 3.9K 13
@franzixidfc contacted me with two story ideas, one where Harry and Louis meet at a Fair and fall in love and one where they were undercovered agents...
25.9K 645 18
"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get better through the story, hang in there...