Tris Pedrad Dauntless Born

Von jojo9635

Tris was born in Dauntless and along with her twin Uriah and her big brother Zeke they mess up the daunless c... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel (1)
Sequel (2)
Sequel (3)
Authors note: New Fanfics!

Chapter 15

7.2K 132 17
Von jojo9635

(Last chapter: I hold my hand over the...) erudite bowl and hear gasps from my friends then it hits me: i can't live without my friends! I need them! No matter how dangerous being divergent is! I quickly move my hand to the dauntless bowl and the blood drips in the hot coals with a sizzle. The dauntless cheer and i walk back to my seat where i'm greetet by my brothers hugs. Then i hug four. And he says: "you gave us quiet a scare." I laugh and sit down again glad i didnt left my friends. Mar and Lynn already chose dauntless so i zoone out till jeanine says: "goodbye everyone." I jump out of my seat and sprint down the stairs on the street with my friends around me. We sprint towards the train tracks on the bridge. I quickly climb the bridge and wait for the train when suddenly someone tickels me. I screech and four laughs behind me i turn around and playfully punch him while uri and zeke eye us suspicious and some boys look jealous. I laugh and begin to run along the train because the train arrives. I easily climb in and wait for my friends. When everyone is inside i see that a tall black-haired candor still runs beside the train. I quickly pull out my hand and she takes it. I pull her in and she pants. I laugh and say: "hey i'm tris" then stick out my hand she takes it while saying: "hey i'm chris thanks by the way." "No prob. Come i'll introduce you to my friends." "Okay" she comes with me and gets looks of awe from the transfers. I introduce her and we all talk till we see the roof. "Get ready to jump!" I shout and chris asks panicked: "jump?" "Want to do it together?" She nods "ok on three, one, two, threeee!" I shout and i pull her with me while i jump. We land on the rooftop and of course i land on my feet. I help up chris and together we walk to our friends. As always Four, shauna and zeke have to go down and max gives his boring speech which he ends as allways with: "which pedrad wants to jump first?" Uri and i shout: "ME!" At the same time. "Ok lets go together!" We say again at the same time. We step to the edge of the roof "one, two, three!" We count then jump together. I don't land in the net, no i land on uri. "Hey!" He complains and pushes me off. "Rude!" I say and grab the hands reaching out for me. "Something told me it would be you!" Four says and i say: "but i didn't know you would train initiates." He laughs then pulls uri out off the net and announces: "First jumpers Uriah and tris pedrad!" Everyone cheers and four adds: "welcome to dauntless!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

28.7K 442 31
Tris is the younger sister of Zeke and Uriah Pedrad. Their parents are Max and Hanna. They are dauntless born. What happens when Tris falls in love w...
261K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...
756K 18.1K 68
Two years after Allegiant Tris comes back to the factions. Nobody knows who she really is, even Tobias. She's not sure she's ready to tell anyone tha...
12.6K 227 28
THIS STORY HAD A COMPLETE PLOT TWIST THAT MOST PROBABLY DONT LIKE. JUST WARNING YOU. Tris Pedrad, the sister of Ezekiel and Uriah Pedrad, is a Daunt...