Skyeward: Love at Agents of S...

By Avengers_of_Shield

Skye is the new student at Agents of Shield Academy. Ward is the "bad boy" of the school. Every girl wants to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
HI
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 8

1.3K 44 10
By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward's POV:

Everyone is now done choosing their partners.

I am so happy that I got Skye.

I look over at Kara. She got Wendell as her partner. Wendell is a quiet brainiac.

Not exactly Kara's type.

"Alright. Now that you have chosen your partners, please go to the sparing mats and spar." Ms. Carter orders.

Skye and I walk to the sparing mat in the corner if the gym.

"Okay. It is obvious that you are good at this kind of stuff, and it is obvious that I am not. So, please go easy on me." Skye says, nervously.

I laugh and she glares at me.

"What makes you think that I'm good at this kind of stuff?" I ask with a smile.

"Well........ You're obviously physically fit." She says, awkwardly pointing at my tight shirt.

I step closer to her and she blushes.

"And why is it obvious that you aren't good at it?" I question.

"I-I-I'm small. And not very strong." She says with a shaky voice.

I immediately grab her forearm, and flip her onto the mat.

She is now laying on her back in shock.

"Rule number one, Rookie. Never let you opponent distract you." I whisper, just loud enough for her to hear.

"This is gonna be fun." She groans, sarcastically.

---------------------------------------------

Hello people!

I am sorry that this chapter is so short. I will make a larger one tomorrow.

Comment what you think! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.4K 23
[ B o o k 1 ] ❝ I never expected to fall in love when I finally got director Fury to change teams and hell I didn't speck to see my 'dead'...
106K 2.5K 24
Skye and Ward are on a mission to take down Centipede. After being captured and escaping into the desert, the two are separated from the rest of the...
259K 7.5K 53
Nina Ramos is an Agent of Shield. An agent with a reputation she wished didn't exist, a past she wished she could forget and a future she's trying to...
16.6K 446 13
Skye has just moved in with Phil and Melinda and is going to a new school. Skye is their new foster child and has a bit of sass. She is a junior at t...