The Power Couple (Cake; Cara...

By livingwithfun

In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Reality Rocks
Chapter 3 - Surprises
Chapter 4 - Annie Clark
Chapter 5 - Heated Competition
Chapter 6 - #FixedUp... or not
Chapter 7 - It Was Annie
Chapter 8 - What Happened In Paris...
Chapter 10 - How It All Began
Chapter 11 - The First Time 'It' Happened..
Chapter 12 - How We Fell
Chapter 13 - I need you...
Chapter 14 - Final Chapter.You. Me. Us.

Chapter 9 - What Heppened in Paris II

4.6K 123 32
By livingwithfun

"Babe?"

Soft fingers draw invisible patterns on my hand. I can feel the presence of another warm being beside me with their arm wrapped around my waist. "Get up you sleepyhead!" I hear Cara's voice cooing in my ear.

I open my eyes lazily and close them once again. I inhale deeply nuzzle closer to her neck. "Come on we should get up." Her fingers leave my hand to persue their patterns on my back as Cara's soft lips plant a longing kiss on my forhead.

"Up up up!" She giggles. "Nooo." I whine and tighten my hold on her neck still not opening my eyes properly. "We arrived, love." She kisses my nose briefly, making me giggle.

We had an extremely exhausting flight. Well I must say Cara's time was much worse than mine because she certainly can't fall asleep on a plane. Thogh she did take a short nap on this one.
Honestly the last thing I remember is us getting in the car and sitting together. I must have fallen asleep...

"Come on.. Get up." Cara plants another kiss on my for head as her caressing becomes slightly stronger to let go a little bit of my sleepiness.

I part from her. "Sorry.." I whisper with my post-sleep husky tone. "You look beautiful." I open my eyes to see her loving gaze. It immediately plants a huge smile all over my face. "Not as beautiful as you."

Her eyes don't look as bright in the dark backseat. Like a black hole, a beautiful black hole that you want to jump inside and get lost forever. Just like a black hole, she's hiding many stars and suns within her being. Her eyes as just a subtle portrait of all the galaxies and starts within her soul. A portrait of love.
Stars can never be as beautiful.

She leans in and pecks my lips softly with a smile. "Let's go." I blush as I reach for my handbag.
We finally manage to get off the car and walk toward the entrance. The massive brightness bothers my eyes greatly.

"Woo woo loook hooz hegher!"

"Hey Joachim." I smile.
"Jou akshuly keim togede!" He exclaimes excitedly. "Ohh pleez pleez let me caree joughr luggazhe." He grabs our suitcases and leads the way. Cara grabs my hand and smiles. She's so tired.

We always come to this hotel whenever we fly to Paris. It just seems.. Natural and heartwarming to be in the same environment as if no time has gone by.

-Flashback-

"What are you doing?" I pushed her away. She kissed my once again but I didn't let her. I separated from the wall and glared at her.

She looked rather surprised. "But.." She began. I didn't let her continue any farther. "This didn't happen. YOU didn't kiss me, I didn't kiss you, this is just your drunken mistake." I firmly stated as I pointed my finger at her. "But.."

"This didn't happen Cara." She frowned and walked closer to me once again. I could feel her breath on my lips. "So you don't want me." She uttered in a questioning tone. "No I don't." I glanced in her eyes for a second. 'Hey eyes are so blue'.

"Stop this nonsense." I tried to walk away but she grabbed my arm and spun me around. "And you expect me to believe it." She smirked. "Please! We both know what's going on here." She used a mocking tone. "You're wasted. That's what's going on." I snapped as I freed myself from her hold and walked to the bathroom slamming its door shut.

'I hate her.'

-End Of Flashback-

"Have you seen my charger?" Cara asks as she paces around the room with her phone in her hand. "I think I saw it in the bathroom. Second drawer." She smiles before rushing to the bathroom. "Thanks!"

The room seems entirely Cara-ish. Messy to the bone. Couch filled with articles of clothing, mostly jackets. Paper scripts everywhere. It even smells like her.

"You've been here less than an hour and you know it better than I do." Cara giggles as she plugs her phone to the charger. "I happen to like tidiness unlike some British people in this room." I tease. "Oh.. Miss Americano!" She blinks a few times playfully as she slides under the covers beside me. "American neat!" We both giggle.

I cuddle her side and inhale deeply. Cara. This smell just screams Cara. She runs her fingers through my hair.
"Thanks for coming with me. I can actually sleep now." She smiles. "What do you mean?" She giggles and pecks me my lips sweetly. She lays facing me with her arms wrapped around my body.

"I never seem to sleep well without you." She blushes as she steals another kiss. "You're perfect." She mutters and brings me closer. "I love you." You're the definition of perfection and love.

"I love you too." I sigh as she intertwines our fingers. "Good night." "Good night." She gives me my goodnight kiss and we both let sleep take our tiredness away.

-Flashback-

Life was never the same after that night...

"You want a smoke?" I heard someone ask Cara as I made my way into our hotel room. "No.. I'm quitting." Cara responded. I felt a glorious feeling ignite in my heart. 'She listens to me.'

"Hi." I walked inside. "Hello." Annie muttered coldly. "I should get going already." She got up. It was pretty obvious she would have no intention of leaving had it not been for my presence. She walked liver to Cara and kissed her roughly.

I felt my stomach do twists and turns. It shouldn't bother me at all. I felt an extreme urge to make Annie leave. To stop her. Yet iu had no idea why. 'Because they're two girls kissing, Kendall' my subconscious offered. 'Of course!' I tried to make myself believe as I awkwardly walked away from them.

-End Of Flashback-

I feel a sense of coldness all over my body. She left the bed.
I slowly open my eyes to see myself alone on the bed. "Sorry did I wake you up?" Cara asks as she appears from the bathroom. "No. I kind of wake up when you leave me alone." I smile. "Go back to sleep babe. I just need to make it to the set." She puts her jacket on.

"What time is it anyway?" I ask as I reach out to the nightstand to grab my phone. "Jesus it's so early." It's actually 5am. "Really inspiring." She leans in to peck my lips.

"Baby you're so tired after yesterday! Couldn't you take the day off?" She flew all the way from Paris to LA twice in 3 days for lord's sake. She giggles and kisses me on the lips again. "You worry too much." Before I could protest, she kisses me again.

"I'll be alright. See you soon, okay?" I nod my head and hug her tightly. "Have a wonderful day on the set." She smiles widely. "I will. I know we're in the same city now." She giggles as she grabs her bag and walks toward the door.

"Did you get your phone?" I ask right before she leaves. "Shit!" She walks back in and unplugs it from the charger. "I'll miss you." She waves her hand before shutting them door.

-Flashback-

"Oh my goodness." I coughed loudly and rushed to make it to be bathroom. Everyone stared at me. A sense of nausea had been bothering me for the past few days and I had no idea what it was caused by.

I was so sick.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice mutter. "Go away." I coughed as I got up and washed my face. "I brought you a pill." Cara walked closer. I felt the nausea return and walked over to the toilet.

Cara sat down beside me and rubbed my back. "It's alright. It's alright." I leaned against the wall and smiled weakly. "Thanks." She nodded her head. "Here. Take this." She handed me a small piece of cake and a pill.

"You can't take a pill with an empty belly. It'll be only worse." She explained once she noticed my stare on the plate. "Here." She handed me the plate and sat patiently as I tried to eat it.

*
"Here take the pill." She handed me a glass of water. "Thanks." I smiled and took it. "You should see a doc." She suggested. "I'll be fine." She stared in my eyes. 'Her eyes are so blue' our dance at Chanel party flooded back to my mind.

Her phone rang. "Hey Annie. Yeah.. Oh of course... I'll see you... Okay.. Okay... Damn okay. See you tonight." She smirked at me playfully. "I won't be in the room tonight."

-End Of Flashback-

My phone starts vibrating once I lay back down. I grab it only to see Gigi calling me.

"Hey GI." I yawn as I start the conversation. "So excited for the day, I see." She utters sarcastically. I can literally feel her rolling her eyes.

"Were you asleep?" She asks. "Yes I was." She giggles. "Sorry but..I just have kind of a surprise. I couldn't hold it in." That got my attention!

"Yeah?" I ask. "Mm... Yessss. Don't know if its good or bad though." She giggles. "Just say it Gi!" I encourage her. "Okay... Okay.. Guess whose in front of your house right now?" I shoot myself up from the bed. "What?"

"I'm saying that I'm in front of your house! With Joe! Say hi babe!" I feel myself burning with embarrassment. "Hi Kendall." Joe's voice comes through the phone. "Gi.. I'm in Paris."

"What? You're in PARIS? Why didn't you tell me?" She asks with a hurt expression. "I... I.. It was a really sudden desicion." I explain. "I thought you could do the speech today." She sighed.

"GI I'm so so so sorry I really am." I sigh.

"Oh gosh we got her so good." I hear laughter from the other side. "What?" I'm 100000% confused. "Hey sister!" It's Kylie Jenner.

"Kylie Jenner! Thank Lord I can't reach you or you'd be..." "Dead right now. We know." Gigi finished. "That's the only threatening you know of since we were like... 6? Maybe! You should learn some from Cara." She advised.

"Okay. You got me real good." I admit. I don't know why I freak out though. "But you don't know something..." Kylie went on. "What is it?" I ask with zero interest. "I'll tell you later in private." She giggles. "Okay... " I yawn again. "See you soon Ken." They say in union. "See ya."

-Flashback-

Cara hadn't been in the room at all that day. She was probably preparing for the Balmain party with her 'girlfriend'. A party for which I need to get ready.

I can't really understand myself sometimes. This is one of those rare moments. I don't understand the jealousy I'm feeling right now. I don't understand my feelings. I don't understand why I even care enough to be jealous. 'I hate her'

Nothing much has actually changed about our relation with one another except it doesn't feel the same. We still do hate each other. I know I do. 'I hate her'

We still piss the hell out of one another. We still do. But why doesn't it just feel the same? It would make things much easier. I still wish I could understand the jealousy and emotions. Emotions like my strong hatred toward Annie Clark.

My phone rings. I gravb it and smile immediately at the caller's name.

'Harry Styles'

********
So... I REALLY want to know about your thoughts right now
:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
Ms Jenner By L

Fanfiction

412K 11.8K 66
Y/n's boss has moved to another branch, and as an assistant she's had nothing to do since he left, but her new boss Ms Jenner certainly makes up for...
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...