Dating My Teacher's Brother

By Phoenix-54

During a rugby match, Rachel Hicks' teacher Mr Paul Williams, introduces her to his younger brother. Rachel h... More

Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 1
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 2
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 3
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 4
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 5
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 6
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 7
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 8
Dating My Teacher's Brother. The Characters
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 9
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 10
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 11
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 12
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 13
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 14
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 15
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 16
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 17
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 18
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 19
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 20
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 21
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 22
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 24
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 25
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 26
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 27
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 28
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 29
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 30
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 31
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 32
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 33
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 34
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 35
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 36
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 37
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 38
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 39
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Epilogue

Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 23

29.6K 308 28
By Phoenix-54

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"I'm so glad its Friday," I said to Lee as we headed towards Maths. He chuckled and bumped my shoulder with his.

"Are you going to be studying all weekend again?" He teased messing my hair up. I glared at him as I tried to fix my hair.

"I don't know, probably. I've got nothing better to do Lee." He smiled and opened the door for me.

"Well a few of us are going to go see a movie on Sunday. Do you want to come? You can't study all weekend; you need a break."

"I think about it," I said walking over to our table. I set my bag on the table before sitting down in my seat.

"Just come out Ray. You're always studying," I looked at Lee and laughed.

"If I agree to go, will you stop annoying me about it?" He smiled and nodded. "Then I'll go," I said getting my books out.

"There's the Ray I'm used to. You would be going out every weekend before these stupid exams started." I laughed and set my bag on the floor.

"Well Lee they're not stupid exams." Paul said closing the door as the last person sat down.

"They are really. They should just assume we're smart enough to get back. And then have exams then, Lee argued as Paul walked back over to his desk.

"But some people don't want to come back so they need the grades before they leave." He said looking at me. He picked up a stack of papers and stood in front of the class. "How many of you want to do Maths next year? It doesn't matter if it's at this school, at a different school or in technical college." I looked around as most of the class raised their hands, including Lee. "Well from these tests none of you are going to be able to do it." He sighed and dropped the test on the desk with a slap. He pulled a chair around to the front of the table and sat down. "Now, I don't usually swear, but those tests are crap. I am beyond pissed at you guys," he said pointing to the tests. Everyone looked down at the desks not wanting to make eye contact with him. "So you know how pissed off I am when I swear. How many of you can honestly say you studied for the test? And I'm not talking about looking at it the night before and reading it walking here. I mean since I set it on Monday, you studying straight through the week." I looked around the room and saw nobody raise their hands. He sighed and shook his head, while standing up. He grabbed the tests and handed them to a guy at the front. "Give them back to people," he said before walking back to his desk. He sat down by his computer and immediately started working at it. He slipped on his glasses before running a hand through his hair.

"What did you get?" I turned to Lee and saw we had our tests back. I took mine and read the mark in red pen.

"56 percent, just scraped a B. What about you?" I said looking up at him.

"78 percent, an A," he said smugly. "He's clearly not pissed at me." He said sitting back in his chair.

"Actually Lee, I'm pissed at every single on of you." He said not looking up from his computer. "Four people got A's and that's fine, if it was a few months ago. To do Maths next year your need an A* (A+). And then half of you went down in grade from the last test. I think two or three people have actually gone up which I'm pleased about." He finally looked away from the computer and stood up.

"Who was that?" Someone shouted out. Paul jumped on top of the table and reached up to the projector.

"It doesn't matter who it was. You should only be worrying about what you got." He turned on the projector before climbing off the table. "After I go through the paper, we'll forget about it. But I expect better for the next test. So after today we'll forget about it until the next test okay?" He asked walking over to the board. Everyone nodded as he picked up a board marker and started going through the paper.

*

"He was actually so pissed off," Lee said walking into Chemistry.

"I know, I've never seen him so annoyed. And I'm one of the ones that went down." He smiled and started walking over to his table.

"I'll talk to you about it at the end." I nodded and walked over to my own table.

"Rachel don't bother sitting down," I looked up at my teacher confused. "Mr Williams wanted you to stay behind but you left before he could tell you." I walked over to Mr Hughes, not really wanting to go. "He sent me an e-mail saying he wants to see you."

"Do I not need to be here this period?" I asked hopefully. He laughed and shook his head.

"No we're just going to go over the homework on mole calculations. And you got them all right so you don't need to be here." I sighed and nodded. "I'm sure its nothing too bad," he said with a sympathetic smile. "Take you stuff just in case you're not back." I nodded before leaving his room. I really don't want him to start having a go at me for dropping in percentage. He was pissed enough without anyone having to say something to him. And I don't know how pissed he's going to be at me for going down in grade. Especially with him tutoring me after school, he always expected me to go up. But in my defence it was a really hard paper.

When I reached his door, I saw some other people in my class there as well. At least I wasn't going to be the only one their. I walked into his room and sat down beside the other people. "So you guys obviously know how annoyed I was at you all last period. But you five disappointed me most. You were all on high B's and A's." He sighed and rolled in front of us on his computer chair. "It wasn't that hard was it? I get that sometimes you're going to go down in grade. But I seriously thought I chose an easy test for everyone." He rested on of his elbows on the arm of the chair, before resting his jaw on his fist. "Honestly guys, was it hard?" Everyone looked at each other before nodding.

"It was pretty hard to be fair. I thought it was the hardest test we've done." One of the guys said to Paul.

"Okay I understand," Paul said nodding. He rolled the chair back over to his desk and grabbed some papers. "So I'm really worried you guys might not get the grades that you want and need. Therefore next week after school on Wednesday, you're all staying with me for an hour." He wheeled his way back over to us and gave the papers to the girl at the end. "Pass them along please. Right so the one next week is compulsory and if you're not there you're going to have to come in at lunch and afterschool. Just get show that to your parents and if you can't come tell me on Monday. But you need a really good excuse in my eyes. If you come next week, I'll be happy with you guys. It'll show me that you guys are trying. Okay?" He sat back in his chair and looked at all of us. "Right guys you should get back to class. Tell everyone else from class about Wednesday. If they want to come along, tell them to come and see me. I'll see you guys on Monday and have a good weekend." Everyone mumbled a response while standing up. "Rachel can I have a word please," he stated rather than asked. I closed my eyes and curse slightly. I turned around and walked back over to Paul. He smiled before looking at the door. Once the last person left and closed the door, he turned to look at me. "What happened Rachel?"He asked sitting back in his chair.

"What do you mean?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows confused.

"With the test I mean. You were sitting on a really high A, and no you just barely scraped a B." He sighed and leant forwards, resting his elbows on his knees. "Is it all this stuff with Sean? Because it's my fault, and I really don't want you to fail because of it." I ran a hand through my hair as I leant against his desk.

"No it's not that. It was just a really hard paper that's all. That's honestly all that's wrong. I just didn't understand it really." His eyes darted around my face trying to see if I was lying. Once he was satisfied he nodded and smiled slightly.

"Okay, if you say that's all it is. But you know you can still talk to me about things? Just because we're on a break doesn't mean that I don't care about you." I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I know that Paul. But I'm going to end things tomorrow. I probably should've done it a while ago before things got complicated."

"I think I made it complicated," he admitted looking down at his feet. "I shouldn't have admitted anything to you. I should've just let you have a relationship with Sean and just kept acting like a friend to you. That wouldn't have caused so much trouble." I just looked at him, not knowing what to say. "I would've been happy just being your friend if it meant you didn't have all this pressure on your shoulders." I pulled a chair from behind the table and sat in front of him.

"It's not your fault Paul. And I would rather be more than friends. Seriously Paul stop worrying. I'll be fine once I break up with him. Once I do that, all I have to worry about is exams. Four months isn't that long," he looked up at me and smiled.

"But I miss you already. Let's just say that in two or three months, I miss you beyond belief. If I ask you if we can stop the break, will you?" I laughed slightly and looked at him.

"It hasn't even been a week yet Paul. I'm sure you can cope."

"What about friends with benefits?" I laughed making him smile.

"Nice try," he shrugged while smirking at me. "But it seriously won't be that bad. You waited a whole year just being friends. Then all of a sudden you were sleeping in my house." He chuckled and rolled his chair closer to me.

"Well soon you'll be able to sleep in my house again. And my bed is more comfortable than yours; when you're just sleeping in it." He smirked at me, making laugh and I looked up to his blue eyes.

"You're such a liar. You've said before that my bed was better than yours." He grinned creating wrinkles around his eyes. "But I do kind of miss having you in the same bed." He smiled and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Friends can sleep in the same bed. And it has been quite a while since I slept at your house." I smiled and rested my cheek against his hand.

"You're sneaky do you know that?" He laughed and ran his thumb across my cheekbone.

"I guess this means I coming over tonight?" I smiled and nodded. "I should try and be sneakier from now on." I laughed and stood up.

"Well you try that, but I'll not fall for it eventually." I told him while putting my chair back behind the desk. "And as much as I love talking to you," I said walking back over to him. "I want to go get some lunch. And I need to find Lee," he nodded while I picked up my bag.

"Do you want a lift home after school?" He asked rolling back over to his desk.

"I'm helping Lee with his technology project. Thank anyway," he smiled while leaning against his desk.

"Okay, I'll see you later anyway." He said with a smirk. I laughed while opening the door.

"See you later," I smiled at him before going to find Lee.

*

"So what did Williams have to say? Was he pissed off like he was with everyone?" Lee asked as we sat down on a bench.

"Not a lot really. He said he was annoyed that we were some of the highest people in the class, and most of us fell down to a B or a low A. But he was pretty calm about the whole thing." I explained before beginning to eat my lunch. "He's also making us come in next Wednesday so he can go over the paper properly or something. I didn't really catch that bit." He looked at me and laughed.

"Did you listen to any of it?" He asked with a smirk.

"Not really no," he chuckled and shook is head at me.

"I thought that," I punched his shoulder making him laugh harder. "Hey guys," I turned around and say some other people from my year coming out of the study hall. I smiled as the pulled a bench around to us. "Did you hear what Williams is doing next week?" He asked as some of them were in our class.

"Yeah, I'm not going. I don't want to do Maths next year so I only need a B to get back into school." Josh said sitting beside us. Josh didn't even try in Maths and he always got the highest mark. I wish that could be me.

"Well you're a dick anyway Josh." He laughed as I stood up.

"Love you to Rachel," I smiled at him as I walked over to the bin. I walked back over to the benches and stood behind Josh. "Don't do whatever you were planning on doing." I laughed and put my hands on his shoulders.

"I was planning on doing anything. I was just thinking you could use a haircut." I brought my hands up to his hair and started pulling it back. "I can put it up for goodness sake. You seriously need to get this cut." I said holding his hair back. He pulled away and shook his head; trying to fix his hair.

"I'll keep it the way I want to. Just because you jealous your boyfriend doesn't look like this." He said signalling towards his face.

"Cocky much?" He tilted his head back in smirked at me. "Shut up," he laughed as I walked around to the bench. Lee stood up as I went to sit down. I suddenly felt someone grab my waist. I screamed slightly and then Josh grabbed my legs. They lifted my up and carried me away from the bench. "Guys if you don't let me go, I'm seriously going to kill you." They laughed as the stopped beside the benches. They smirked at each other before they started swinging me. I tried to pull my legs away from Josh as they laughed at me. "Guys seriously let me go!" I screamed at them. They nodded at each other while laughing. The next thing I knew I was being thrown up into the air. I squealed and closed my eyes ready to hit the ground. Instead of hitting the ground, I was cradled in someone's arms. I opened my eyes and saw Lee smiling at me. I jumped out of his arms and started hitting arm. "Lee Jake Mitchell I hate you!" I yelled at him. He laughed and grabbed my hands. I tried to pull my hands from his, but he spun me around and lifted me up. "Lee let me go," he put his lips beside my eat and whispered;

"No," then he started blowing behind my ear. I laughed as his breath tickled my ear.

"Lee stop it," I tried putting my feet back in the ground while laughing.

"Argh!" I heard Lee groan from behind me. He set me to my feet and I turned to him. I saw an angry looking Sean beside us as Lee held his nose. I bent down and looked at Lee.

"Are you okay?" I said trying to take his hands away from his nose.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just your insane boyfriend punching me for no reason." He said glaring at Sean, letting me catch a blonde of his nose bleeding.

"Well if you didn't have your hands all over her." Sean said as Lee walked over to him. "Every time I see you with her, you've got your hands on her. Just accept that she likes me and not you." Lee laughed and glanced at me, before turning around an his fist connecting with Sean's jaw. I gasped as Sean tried to hit Lee back. I went over to Josh and pushed him towards them.

"Josh do something. You can't just let them fight." He looked at me and shrugged.

"No offence, but Sean deserves it." I rolled my eyes and turned back to my best friend hitting my boyfriend. Well now ex boyfriend when I talk to him. Suddenly Mr Adam, the Principle, came over and pulled both of them apart.

"Both of you my office now!" He shouted at Lee and Sean, before walking towards the main office. Sean glared at Lee before following Mr Adam. Lee walked over to the bench and grabbed his bag.

"Are you okay?" I asked walking beside him.

"Yeah I'm fine," he said wiping the blood off his face with his tie.

"Do you want an ice pack?" I asked as we walked into the main office.

"No I should get in there before he gets more pissed. But I'll see you after school." He said as we stopped outside of the principles office.

"I've got frees until the end of the day; I wait for you." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll see you later bestie," I laughed and hugged him back. "Right well wish me luck," he said pulling away.

"I'll see you when you get out," he laughed and walked to the door. He took a deep breath before opening the door.

I can't believe Sean hit Lee. I knew he didn't like him, but I never thought he would hit him. But I guess it gives me a reason to break up with him. And he probably knows he can't defend himself. I'm kinda glad I finally have a good reason to break up with him, without him doing something to Paul. I know he didn't want me to think about him when I'm breaking up with Sean, but it's one of the main things I do think about. If Paul did get hurt because of Sean, I would blame myself. And it would just turn into a vicious circle.

I sighed before deciding to walk to the nurse's office. I know Lee's nose and jaw hurt. I knocked the door before walking in. "Hi dear, what can I do for you?" the nurse said turning from her computer to face me.

"I was wandering if I could get an ice pack." She nodded and walked over to the cabinet.

"What happened?" She asked unlocking the cabinet.

"It's not actually for me. My friend got into a fight and hurt his nose, so I'm getting him one while he's with the principle." She nodded while grabbing an ice pack.

"Just break it when he comes out. And if he needs another one, tell him to come and see me." I nodded while she handed me an ice pack.

"Thank you," she smiled before I left the room. I walked back down the corridor to the principles office and sat down on one of the chairs. I sighed and threw my head back against the chair.

"Rachel?" I turned my head and say Paul walking over to me. "What are you doing here?" He asked stopping in front if me.

"I don't have any classes the rest of the day, so I'm waiting for Lee." He nodded and out his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing here?" He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, before putting it back in his pocket.

"The principle called me saying Sean was in a fight. Bloody idiot doesn't know how to stay out of trouble." I laughed slightly trying to lighten the mood. "What actually happened? The chances are there will be two different stories." I smiled slightly as he leant against the wall.

"I'll tell you tonight. You should probably get in there." He smiled and nodded at me. "I'll see you later," he walked over to the door and smirked.

"See you later," he said before knocking the door and walking in. I sat back in my chair, getting ready for the wait.

*

I snapped my head to the door as I heard it opened. Lee was the first to come out. I stood up as he walked over to me. "Are you okay?" I asked as he stood in front of me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Saturday detention tomorrow and detention for the while of next week. Could be worse," he said with a shrug.

"I got you an ice pack. Your nose looked pretty sore," he smiled as I broke the ice pack.

"Thanks," he said taking it from me. He held it to his nose as he picked up his bag. "Do you want to go to technology now? We'll finish early that way." I nodded as picked up my own bag, before we started walking down the hallway.

"Rachel," I turned around and saw Sean and Paul walking out if the office.

"No Sean, don't talk to me." I said before turning back to Lee. He smiled slightly trying to make me feel better. "I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously with that on your face." I said pointing to the ice pack. He chuckled while pulling the ice pack away slightly.

~~~Paul's POV~~~

"Just give her sometime to think about stuff." I told Sean as we walked back to my classroom. I might as well try and convince him I didn't like her.

"After that she probably won't talk to me again. You can finally have your chance with her." He mumbled under his breath. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Sean I don't want a chance with here. Yes I did used to fancy her, but I don't anymore." I told him walking into the Maths block.

"Why that sudden change Paul?" He asked slightly angry bit slightly sarcastic.

"Because I have a girlfriend," I said before I could think.

"Who?" he said obviously not believing me.

"Jaclyn, we've been friends since college," I lied. Well sort of lied. I do have a friend called Jaclyn that I've know since college. But she definitely wasn't my girlfriend.

"How come I've never met her?" I could see he was starting to believe me.

"I've never brought her home. Her house is where I've been staying lately. So I'm not looking to have a chance with Rachel. At most we're just friends." I unlocked my classroom door and walked over to my computer. "Anyway, sit at the back and do some work. I've got classes and since you decided to get in a fight, I'm not letting you out if my sight." He sighed while walking to the back of the room. I let out a long breath before putting on my glasses. At least he's starting to stop thinking I'm looking for a chance with Rachel. Even if it's all lies.

~~~Rachel's POV~~~

"You did what?" I asked as Paul lay down beside me.

"I didn't mean to, it just came out." I narrowed my eyes at him as he got under the covers.

"So now you have to persuade this Jaclyn person to be your pretend girlfriend." to be honest, I was a bit jealous.

"I only have to do it if Sean wants to meet her. It'll all be fine," I made a noise of uncertainty before looking back up at the ceiling. "It will," he tried to defend himself.

"I'm not saying it isn't. I'm just not one hundred percent convinced." He chuckled and rolled onto his side.

"Why are you jealous?" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "It's true! You're blushing," I lowered my head and punched his chest.

"Shut up," he chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. "You know I'll have to talk to him eventually though. He's not just going to leave me alone from now on." He sighed and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I know. But just tell him he's gone too far. He can't just hit your best friend and get away with it." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Just see what happens. Don't worry about it until it actually happens." I smiled and nodded. "Just get some sleep and I'll help you with your maths homework tomorrow. Maybe you'll do better," I laughed as he kissed the top of my head. "Sweet dreams Rachel," he mumbled into the top of my head. He pulled the covers closer to us and turned off the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so sorry for not uploading before. But I'm getting my results tomorrow :S so I've been preoccupied with that. But it's here :) so is she finally going to dump me? Or not? :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan! XD I think ten comments for the next part? Just trying to get feedback here :D some votes would be nice as well. But we'll see how it goes :) thanks so much for reading guys!!

P.s good luck to anyone getting their GCSE results. Which is sort of aimed at my fans from the UK :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 63.9K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
32.7K 696 34
23 year old Kathy Davis, a art teacher falls in love with a transfer student named Tracy Perez a 17 year old student who loves to draw her own comics...
364K 10.1K 37
*Completed* Parker Davis's life took a turn for the worst. Her best friend committed suicide, her mother left, and her father abuses her. Even with t...
206K 2.3K 31
Anabel has never had a relationship, never had her first kiss, never been in love, but all that changes when she meets the man of her dreams, Lewis...