The problem with Alpha Ian

Oleh CinnamonPeanutbutter

"The problem with you Ian is that you didn't know how to keep it in your pants" I say slowly walking towards... Lebih Banyak

Description.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Halpppp!!!
Competition!
Competition submissions/ winner part 1
Competition submissions/winner part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
The little talk.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Mates with Alpha Maddox rewritten version posted!!!
Teach me how to kill

Chapter 7

12.7K 541 162
Oleh CinnamonPeanutbutter

      Please comment, vote, share and follow me 🔥❤️

                                           Ian's POV

Finally becoming Alpha has been really therapeutic for me.

I concentrate on work and forget about all of the personal problems.

"Hey Ian!" My 14 year old sister Anna says running to me with a huge smile and an envelope in her hand.

"Hi kiddo" I pat her head in greeting.

Anna scowls and fixes her hair, but the shrugs and smiles again.

"I got in!" She exclaims and starts jumping up and down.

I immediately smile, her excitement contagious "Congratulations Anna, you got in where?"

Anna rolls her eyes "Walker's Academy in England, Nicole and I applied last summer and we both got in"

My smile widens and I hug her.

"That is great sis, did Nikki tell her parents already? They are going to be stoked"

Anna shakes her head "She is going to tell them later today. Something about wanting to tell Everyone together"

"Oh cool, want to go to celebrate?"

Anna's eyes light up "You mean you are taking me to a party?"

I snort "No, of course no you are only 14 years old. I was thinking of going out to eat or something"

She sighs then grins "Can we invite Maddox and Nikki?"

"Yeah sure" I say and text Cameron that we are going to eat out tonight.

Anna looks hesitant for a moment then talks "Would you approve if Maddox and I started dating?"

I stare at her for a whole minute to figure out if she was joking or not.

"Anna, you are 14 years old. He is 18, you are his little sister's age" I say slowly.

"Age doesn't matter, I think he likes me" Anna says with force.

"Sadly for you sis, Maddox is hell on bent on waiting for his mate" I state.

"What if I'm his mate? I think I am. I have all of this strong feeling towards him and he is always so nice to me" Anna argues and I stare at her with pity.

She's in love with him, she has been in love with him for a really long time but he will never look at her as more than his little sister's best friend.

"Okay Anna, just go get ready I have to go" I say wanting to end this conversation already. She won't understand until she finds her mate.

I pat her head and walk away.

I decided to get my mind off things so I undress, hide my clothes next to a tree and shift.

As soon as my paws touch the grown I feel a sizzling energy inside of me and all I want to do is run.

I run and I run for hours, enjoying the breeze that hits my face I let my wolf take over, letting my conscious rest.
After I am relaxed and energized I gain back control only to realize I am no longer in the woods.

I am in a damn campus.

In Isabella's university.

How do I know that you may ask?

Well that can be answered simply by a few meters up and seeing a beautiful red head sitting next to a girl with black hair.

Isabella looked amazing, she still had the same beautiful features she had when she rejected me, but they were more defined now. She looked much older and mature.

I look around, the place wasn't empty so I was confused as to why they weren't freaking out.

Either they see wolves in the campus a lot or they are too consumed in their own lives to look around. Either way I was grateful they weren't making such a fuss.

I keep staring at my mate from a far until I see an animal control truck park at the parking lot .

Are you kidding me?! I am a human just like them. One that happens to turn into a wolf but a human nonetheless.

Growling in annoyance I quickly run through the sea of students past the animal control guy who seemed startled by my size and into the woods.

I was still really far away from home but I wasn't in any hurry so I slow down.

I was walking, slowly but surely to my pack when I am tackled.

I am immediately in survival mode and I push my attacker off me, then clamp my teeth around his side.

I growl at him, in a warning that if he doesn't bow down to me I will kill him.

He whines submission and leg go of him only to he attacker by 6 others from behind.

As soon as they have me restrained a man who I vaguely know as some Alpha I've seen in one of my father's meetings appears.

He sighs, and tells the other wolves  something through mind link and they let me go.

"You are Alpha Byronn's son" the man says handing me some basketball shorts.

I shift back and put them on.

"Sorry for attacking you. We are on high alert because of what happened to Alpha Max" he says and I frown.

Alpha Max is Maddox and Nicole's father.

"What happened to him?" I ask.

"Didn't you hear? A rogue killed Alpha Max and his Luna" he says solemnly.

"When was this?" I ask frantically, Maddox's parents were like family to me.

"A few hours ago, I'm not really sure they were really vague in the matter but apparently something happened to their daughter as well"

I nod and without another word shift and run like I've never ran before.

As soon as I get to my pack I make sure that we are in no danger, i make all of the guards patrol every single inch o land that we own and look for Anna.

When I find her she is sobbing in her room.

"Hey Kiddo, are you okay?" I ask softly and she shakes her head.

"Everyone is saying that they killed Max and Temperance and that they hurt Nicole as well" every word was interrupted by sobs and my heart broke because it was true. Both of our packs were really close.

Nicole and Anna were best friends and I used to be really close to Maddox until I started sleeping around and he decided he didn't want to be around that.

"Anna I am going to go to their pack and see if they need anything. Jules and Cameron will take care of you" I say and start to leave when she grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"I am going with you, she is my friend and I love him" Anna says and I lose it.

"No, I've had it with you. This is serious this is very fucking serious and you don't love him you don't know what love is. Wait for your mate and that's that" I yell, fed up with everything.

"Yeah? Just like you waiting for yours?" She says.

I stay still for a second, processing what she just said and then without answering I turn around exiting the room.

"You okay?" Cameron asks and I nod, still seething.

"Yeah, I'm leaving. Thanks for taking care of the little brat" I thank him and he shrugs.

"It's no bother" Cam says and I pat his back "I got to go now, thank you again"

When I park in Maddox's pack and get out, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

Everyone was a mess.

People crying, some screaming. The whole courtyard was full of people walking aimlessly and it was obvious everyone was freaking out.

I walk to the Alpha house and walk without knocking.

As soon as I walk in I see Leonardo the Beta.

"Beta Leonardo" I greet and He bows his head.

"Alpha Ian, I didn't know we would be expecting you" The Beta says.

"I came unannounced, I am here if you guys need anything. Where's Maddox?" I ask.

He looks down "I'm not sure if talking to him will be a good idea. He's not in a good place right now"

I shrug "he's not been very fond of me for the past few years so I can handle it"

"He is in his office" the beta says and walks away.

As soon as I am in front of his office, I knock.

"I'm busy, leave me alone" Maddox growls from the other side of the door.

I open the door "Hello brother" I say as soon as I am inside.

Maddox eyes turn into slits "I am not your brother"

I sigh dramatically "We used to be quite close remember?"

As I say this I look around the office, it was a mess. Papers thrown all over the room, the desk split in half and there was broken glass as well.

I was used of the passive aggressive Maddox so this was all new to me.

He was more of the kill them with kindness kind of guy.

I mean we had an argument a few years ago when he declared unfit to be his friend but I'd never seen him like this.

"We were before you decided to use women for sex" Maddox snaps and I shake my head.

"No, we had a mutual agreement to please each other but anyways I got what I deserved"

"I don't care enough to ask"

"Then don't" I say, Maddox sits on his desk chair.

"How's Nicole?" I ask.

Maddox puts his head in his hands and softly whispers "he hurt her"

I clench my fist "he hurt her? As in he beat her up?"

He looks up, his eyes red "he took advantage of her"

"He" I take a deep breath "raped her?"

Maddox nods and I run a hand through my hair not being able to process the fact that someone could do that to Nicole.

She was the sweetest girl ever, and only 14.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" Maddox says, looking way more calm than he was when I first came in.

A dark skinned guy with green eyes walks in.

"He's in the cellar" the guy says.

"Thank you" Maddox says politely and the guy leaves.

"He? Is he the man that.." i trail off.

"Yes, he is now I need to go" Maddox stands up and starts leaving but I stop him.

"Wait"

"No Ian, I will kill him and that's final" Maddox says.

"Just kill him?"I ask.

"Yes, I will slice his throat.

"He murdered your parents and abused your sister and all you are going to do is slice his throat?"

Maddox looks at me "what do you suggest I do"

"You have a cellar, filled with things that could make even the strongest man cry in pain. Use it. Make him suffer, make him regret ever entering this pack"

"Who are you and what have you done to the easy going Ian i've always known?" Maddox asks and I shrug.

"Everybody's got their demons"

*************

Hey guys!

So you've been asking me for Ian's pov and here it is. This is Ian's POV of what happened in the flashback of chapter 20 in Mates with Alpha Maddox. I will be fast forwarding a a little bit more in the next few chapters but yeah hope you guys liked it.

Sorry for taking like a month in updating my sister was visiting from Texas and I was trying to spend as much time as I could with her.

Please leave feedback.

Thanks for reading

-Ash xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
397K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
1M 24.4K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...