killing the dead

De jeonstation

❝but i thought they were the bad boys of the school?❞ hey homies just know i wrote this when i was like 12/13... Mais

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

01

3.4K 106 69
De jeonstation

facing the dead

hwa yanji looked out the window, ignoring the lesson being given. she pulled her sleeves over her hands and put her right fist on her head as she gazed out at the front gate, wishing she could go home.

she then saw a man walk into the gate. bewildered by his action, she wanted to watch more. a girl teacher came rushing to the gate to help the fellow. she opened the gate for him and lowered her head at him to see his face which was covered by his hood. doing so, he bit her? a small screech was heard.

"t-teach! there's -- he -- " yanji stammered, standing as she pointed at the bitten female teacher.

"hwa yanji, what is the problem?"

"th-there's something outside." yanji said, refraining herself from screaming.

"hey, this chinese transfer girl is crazy." a student said, adding the roll of his eyes.

"see for yourself!" yanji says as she pointed at the now two bitten people from outside.

"aish, yanji. sit down an -- " before the teacher could finish her sentence, yanji grabbed her bag and left. she ran to her friend's classroom which wasn't so far from hers. she bursted through the door to see all the students doing their work.  

"AYEEE YANJI!" her friend yelled as she stood, throwing gang signs.

"choi dasom! sit down," the teacher yelled.

"ms. yanji? what is your problem? go ba -- " yanji ignored her and went to dasom.

"come on, we're getting out of here." yanji said, grabbing dasom's arm.

"oh okay." dasom put her stuff in her backpack and flung it around her back, hitting her desk partner.

"where do you two think you're going?" the teacher asked, pointing her ruler at the two.

"we -- " yanji grabbed dasom's wrist and they ran out of the classroom. yanji took dasom to the hall which included transparent walls.

"what? what's -- "

"okay, so during class i don't know what i saw but i saw soMETHING AND THEN I SAW MRS. KANG GET BITTEN AND I TRIED TO TELL MY TEACHER BUT SHE'S STUPID SO -- "

"teachers! students! everybody, run! there's -- ah! help me --- " what sounded like the principal announced through the intercom.

"look!" yanji said as she looked out the window in shock. the girls looked out the window and saw human bodies. but they weren't walking properly? and their clothes weren't on properly either?

"THOSE ARE FUCKING ZOMBIES YOU -- " screams coming from all classrooms were heard. then all doors bursted open, all students running out.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

min taehwa was sleeping heavily during class while everyone was running. so was park jimin. jimin woke up due to the screams & saw that taehwa & him were the only ones left in the classroom.

"hey, taehwa! taehwa wake up!" jimin yelled, trying to wake her up. he then kicked her chair, missed at first but tried again, causing her to fall off of it.

"hey!" she yelled as she sat up. jimin helped her up & began running with her.

"i don't know why we're running but everyone else is so let's go!" jimin yelled as he ran, hand in hand with taehwa.

"you idiot! everybody is running the other direction!" taehwa shouted as she stopped & looked at everyone running the opposite direction. they made a rear turn & ran the same way.

as they were about to turn again, they saw a bunch of zombies, dead looking & everything.

"HURRY UP YOU FATASS." jimin yelled as they both turned back to the direction they were running in the first place. he was much quicker than taehwa.

"SHUT UP, I'M SMART NOT ACTIVE" she yelled back.

"where are we even going?!" taehwa screeched.

"i don't know!" jimin screeched back.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

shin minji was in pe when it happened, she was in the field, playing volleyball when she saw her friend being approached by a not walking properly guy. then he bit her.

"OH." she restrainedly said, then ran towards the exit. she saw the exit was filled with those things that didn't know how to walk properly. she then ran towards the school which looks like it's completely destroyed & empty. she saw this sharp, sticking out pole from the volleyball net & tried her best to rip it out. she managed to pry it off & ran into the building while holding a really sharp stick thing.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

kim sooseok was crying in the corner of her classroom.

as jimin & taehwa ran, they each looked through classrooms to see if there were any more people alive.

"what the fuck. KIM SOOSEOK!" taehwa yelled as she saw sooseok, in the corner, crying.

"w-what?" sooseok said as she looked up, tears staining her face.

"COME ON!" jimin yelled & motioned her. taehwa let go of jimin's hand & ran to her friend.

"come on, we're going to be okay." taehwa said as she helped her up. jimin was outside of the classroom still nervous, looking out for those things.

"AHH!" sooseok yelled & pointed at a zombie coming towards them. jimin noticed, ran in, then threw a chair at it's head.

"COME ON GIRLS, NOW!" jimin yelled then grabbed taehwa's hand, taehwa grabbed sooseok's hand. they then all ran.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

yanji & dasom were carelessly running everywhere, pushing zombies out of the way.

"AHH!" they looked at each other as they heard a female scream.

"okay, let's grab something & fight these bitches off." dasom said, stepped on the head of a broom and only got the pointy, very harmful wood part. yanji nodded and picked up a broken locker.

"that'll do." dasom approvingly said. they turned around & ran towards shin minji being surrounded by zombies. yanji & dasom jumped in to help.

"hi minji." dasom said as she hit the last one.

"oh my god, thank the lord." she said out of breath and smiled. yanji was just lost.

"yanji meet minji, minji, yanji."

"aye,"

"sup,"

they all stood there, smiling. then they remembered the situation they were in.

"OKAY WE NEED A PLAN." dasom said. they then each began walking quickly to wherever. as they walked they saw about five zombies. minji stabbed one in the heart.

"what?..." it didn't budge. the zombie then slid down the stick, heart still being pierced, minji screamed.

"head! the head is the target for it to be able to die." yanji said as she came to hit the zombie in the head with the locker she found. they then reached the field & saw that the rooftop looked like the best place.

"let's go to the rooftop, the zombies haven't gotten there yet." minji said. the three girls looked ahead of them & saw the large amount of zombies.

"are you guys ready for this?" minji said.

"fuck yeah," dasom said, putting her game face on.

"where's the hidden cameras at hahahah.." yanji was...they then ran to the rooftop, killing any beast in their way.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"ah, i hope my bros are okay." jimin said, scared for his life. all three of the people were currently running for their lives.

"hey, watch out!" sooseok said & hit the zombie on the head.

"is that your shoe?" taehwa asked.

"i don't have any other weapon!" sooseok uttered.

"oh, you're park jimin!" taehwa said as they all stopped in the empty hall.

"no shit," sooseok said.

"why'd we stop?" jimin said.

"since there's only one zombie, i could write down some data about it." taehwa said.

"oh yeah! you're #1 in the school." jimin said.

they all looked out while taehwa took in some data about the thing. taehwa stared at the zombie as it walked, crippled-ly. taehwa grabbed sooseok's leg then took her shoe.

she threw it at the locker. by now, jimin & sooseok were watching.

"the zombie only reacts to sound." taehwa said. she then grabbed that sharp stick on the floor, quietly approached the zombie, she stood right in front of it & it didn't even notice. she then took the stick & stabbed it right through it's head.

"oh my god, that was song daewon." sooseok said as she began crying.

"get over it, let's try to find more people outside." taehwa said & they all ran outside.

"wait a minute -- is that? jin hyung? HYUNG OMG HYUNG! JIN HYUNG! JUNGKOOK! TAE -- "

"you fucking dip-shit did you not hear what i just said earlier? they react to sound you little-" taehwa said as she slapped his head. jin noticed & tried to run to jimin with the rest of his friends but stopped due to zombies.

"HEYYY PEOPLE! FELLLOW SURVIVORS! OVER HERE! HEY! HEYY GUYYYYYYYYS! HEY ..." minji continued to yell as yanji & dasom were jumping in the air to notify them of their existence.

"oh my god." taehwa said as the zombies have now noticed.

— lam .
whale ain't this a cool plot?
please don't be a silent reader!

loosely based off :
the walking dead,
high school of the dead.

next chapter → fellow survivors

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

311K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
51K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
127K 5.1K 33
"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." "Your knife, my back. My gun, your head." "You are the least su...
179K 5.2K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...