Poison (Frerard)

By thatawkwardpan

Every single one of Frank's exes only wanted him for his money. After his last breakup he swore off dating co... More

Blowjobs
Cocaine
Desperation
Drinks
Tender Conversation
Backseats
Honesty
Horror Films
Drug Dealers
Mood Swings
Stage Performers
Trust
Withdrawals
Pain
Shitty Apartments
Loneliness
Painkillers
The Hospital
Kittens
Showers
Problematic Coworkers
Surprises
Gentle & Sweet
Drinking Alone
Hungover
Assault
Injuries
Healing
Domestic
Partners
Welcome To The Family
Comic Books (Final)
Please go follow my new account...
Author's Note

Hotel Rooms

14K 608 1K
By thatawkwardpan

"What can I do for ya?" Gerard asked alluringly, biting his lip.

"How 'bout a lap dance?" the dark-haired man replied, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Anything you want, sugar," Gerard whispered, winking before seating himself on the man's lap. He slowly grinded against him, his ass firmly pressed against the slight bulge in the man's pants.

"I watched you suck that guy off, earlier," the man said breathlessly, bucking his hips involuntarily.

"Like what you see?" Gerard teased, rolling his hips before standing and turning around, palming the man through his pants as he maintained eye-contact.

"You're practically walking porn, if I'm quite honest," the man said in reply, his breathing faltering as Gerard dropped to his knees. He quickly gestured for Gerard to get back his feet, the stripper giving him a confused look.

"Fucking imbeciles..." the man muttered to himself before addressing Gerard, pointing to the Bluetooth in his ear to explain his frustration. "Unfortunately, I've got to run. Maybe you'd like to make a little extra in tips tonight?"

"What do you have in mind?" Gerard asked, though he would've agreed to anything this man had wanted.

"Meet me at the Hampton after your shift," the man offered confidently, flashing a few bills to entice the stripper. "The room will be under Frank."

Gerard expressed his agreement with a simple nod, his body tingling at the prospect of getting this alluring stranger--presumably named Frank--out of his clothes.

As Frank headed towards the exit, Gerard made his way back to the bar. He didn't need anymore tips tonight due to Frank's offer, so he didn't care to continue making rounds.

"Taking a break so soon, G?" Ray teased, assuming the stripper would want more alcohol and pouring him a shot.

"I suppose you could call it that,"Gerard replied with an amused smirk, absentmindedly moving his finger around the rim of his shot glass.

"You're going home with somebody, aren't you?" Ray asked with a chuckle.

"Something like that," Gerard said cheekily, grinning at the bartender.

"You're such a whore," Ray said amusedly, shaking his head and grinning.

"That's kind of in the job description, Ray," Gerard replied, smiling wryly.

Gerard stayed near the bar for the rest of his shift, periodically pretending to work in case Pete was monitoring. The club closed at 1:00, the majority of the customers clearing out by midnight. Gerard helped with cleaning up; he was in no rush to get to the hotel, since Frank had only vaguely requested they meet after his shift was over. Ray was finishing up polishing and shelving the glasses when Gerard told him goodbye, his heels clicking as he headed backstage to his dressing room.

He ditched the corset portion of his lingerie in the laundry bin, it's tightness causing the seams to leave faint red lines on his sides. He pulled on his casual clothes over top, the feeling of wearing thigh-highs under jeans surprisingly very hot. He fixed his eyeliner before strutting back out to the main area, grabbing his keys from his pocket and locking up the place.

------

He pulled up to the Hampton a little after 1:30. He hoped that Frank was already there; he'd feel quite awkward waiting around in a hotel room being paid for by a rich guy just wanting a good fuck.

He stayed in his car for a few minutes, his mind straying to the one thing that always bothered him about these sexual exploits: what he was supposed to do after they fucked. Some clients simply paid him and said he could shower but not stay the night. Some let him stay, a few even wishing to hold him as if they were a couple. Some others would kick him out immediately, shoving money and his clothes at him before pushing him out the door. He knew nothing about Frank other than the few hints of arrogance he saw in the club, so Gerard was clueless as to what would happen to him later tonight. Soon, impatient excitement overtook the slight trepidation he felt, pushing those thoughts from his mind and replacing them with little fantasies about the dark-haired man.

He confidently walked into the lobby, requesting a key for a room belonging to Frank. The receptionist was quite nice, smiling and complimenting him on his eyeliner as she got the key for him. He smiled back and thanked her before getting in the elevator and heading to the sixth floor.

------

He slid the room key through the electromagnetic lock, the green light flashing and the lock clicking as it unlocked itself.

"Hey there," he purred, walking over to where Frank was seated.

"Nice of you to join me," Frank replied, smirking cockily.

Gerard began tantalizingly slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt, Frank's dark eyes enthralled though his expression maintained an arrogant smirk.

"No more teasing. I've been wanting to fuck you since I walked in and saw you on that stage," Frank said soon after Gerard slid off his jeans, an obvious bulge in the thin lace panties the stripper wore.

"Someone's eager," Gerard teased as Frank quickly unbuttoned his shirt, his tattoos now visible. Oh, how Gerard adored tattoos...

Frank kissed him forcefully, pushing him back onto the bed. Gerard trailed kisses down his client's neck, sucking on the hollow of his throat and nibbling his collarbones. "Fuck, let me get the lube," Frank groaned, quickly digging through his pockets.

"You better have a condom, too," Gerard said breathlessly, sitting up straight and his shoulders tensing.

"Of course, I'm not a fool. I don't think you have something, but I'd rather be safe than sorry," Frank said absentmindedly, pulling off his boxers before crawling back on top of Gerard. He slid the panties down Gerard's legs, throwing them off in the corner. He lubed his fingers before prepping the stripper, sucking on his neck to distract from the discomfort and pain.

"Don't worry about leaving marks, I like them and I can cover them if I need to," Gerard sighed, Frank smirking against his skin and inserting another finger.

Gerard hissed at the intrusion then moaned as he adjusted, biting his lip and his eyes squeezing shut. Frank worked his fingers in and out, curling and scissoring them in such a way that had the redheaded stripper desperately moaning and rocking his hips back onto his hand.

"Uh, I need more, Frankie..." he moaned, opening his eyes to stare up into Frank's. Frank bit his lip, the little nickname the stripper had given him and the desperate way he moaned it having an effect on the dark-haired man.

Frank teased him by removing his fingers, rolling on the condom and slowly stroking lube over himself. "You want me to fuck you? Pin you down, and fuck you right into this mattress? You're a whore, aren't you? And you just want this cock in you," Frank asked arrogantly, knowing the stripper was definitely desperate for a good fuck.

"I'm such a whore, Frankie. Just fuck me, please," Gerard whined, his cock now aching with how badly he needed to come.

Frank smirked and complied, lining himself up before forcefully thrusting in without any warning. Gerard cried out at the sudden motion, the sharp pain soon turning to intense pleasure.

"Fuck, you're tight," Frank grunted, tightly gripping the stripper's wrists and pinning them to the bed.

"Uh, god, Frankie," Gerard moaned as Frank hit that special spot, his toes curling.

Frank relinquished his grip on Gerard's wrists, moving his hands down to the man's slender hips instead. Gerard tangled his fingers in Frank's hair, pulling the younger man down to kiss him. The sharp contrast between Frank's hard and rough thrusts and the sensual, almost gentle way he kissed him turned the redhead's brain to mush.

Frank grasped the stripper's cock and flicked his wrist in long, drawn-out motions just to tease him. "You're close, aren't you?" he teased, pulling out almost the whole way before slamming back in, making the redhead cry out.

Gerard nodded vigorously, panting and moaning carelessly. "Scream my name when you come," Frank whispered against his neck, before sucking another dark mark onto his porcelain skin.

"Ah-I'm so close... Oh, fuck, Frankie!" the stripper cried out as he spilled onto his stomach, tugging on Frank's hair and making him groan.

The combination of Gerard clenching around him and the incredibly sexy way the redhead said his name as he came pushed Frank over the edge, the tattooed man groaning as he came inside the stripper. "God, Gee..." he panted, pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to him. He lay there long enough to catch his breath before getting up and disposing of the condom in the trash can, returning to the bed with a contented sigh. Ecstasy still coursed through Gerard's veins, his body tingling as he slowly caught his breath.

"You can stay the night if you want. I'm going to have a shower, then head home," Frank said after a while, running a hand through his hair before heading into the small bathroom.

"So he's one of those clients," Gerard mumbled, frowning slightly. He hadn't expected Frank to be the cuddly type, but he didn't think he'd be so cold and stiff after sex, either. He smirked when an idea popped into his head, casually stepping into the now steamy bathroom.

"I decided to join you," Gerard whispered seductively, slipping into the shower and dropping to his knees. Hot water poured over both of them, Gerard seemingly unphased by it.

He kissed from the inside of Frank's knees up to his inner thighs, gently sucking light marks onto his pale skin. Frank moaned softly, biting his lip. Gerard gazed up at him and winked before taking him into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. Frank groaned, tangling his fingers in the redhead's now wet hair. Gerard went to work, bobbing his head up and down slowly, sliding his tongue through the slit every time he'd come up. Frank was breathing heavily, little grunts and moans flying from his mouth every now and then.

Gerard pulled off and smirked, trailing sloppy kisses up Frank's thighs. The younger man's breathing hitched when he kissed the base of his cock, teasingly slowly working his way up to the tip. He slowly swirled his tongue around, keeping his eyes on Frank's face.

Frank closed his eyes and threw his head back when Gerard finally took him in again, the redhead bobbing his head a few times before focusing on the tip. Frank pulled at his hair, Gerard moaning at the slight pain.

"Uh, Fuck... Gee, I'm gonna-" Frank cried out as he came in Gerard's mouth, the stripper not missing a drop. He softly kissed up Frank's legs, and then his torso, and then his neck, until they were face to face.

Frank surprised the stripper by kissing him, roughly pressing him against the wall. He kissed and sucked along the redhead's jaw, leaving little bruises all over his neck. Gerard moaned, his hands holding onto Frank's biceps to support himself when his legs went weak. Frank pulled away and smirked, teasingly sucking on his fingers.

"What are you doing?" Gerard panted, moaning loudly when Frank inserted a few fingers into him.

"I can tell you're aching to come...I might as well get to watch," Frank replied in a husky whisper, inserting a third finger and making the redhead whine in the back of his throat. 

"Oh, fuck me..." Gerard moaned, closing his eyes and tilting his head back to expose more of his neck. He lazily stroked his cock, Frank's fingers curling and scissoring inside him.

"I know you wanna come for me, Gee," Frank whispered, sucking on the tender area beneath the redhead's jaw. His fingers brushed against that special spot, Gerard clenching around him and a loud moan falling from his lips. His hand tightly squeezed Frank's arm, his legs no longer wanting to support him as that familiar warmth pooled in his stomach.

"Shit, Frankie!" Gerard cried out as he messily came, shooting onto Frank's torso and all over his own hand. He leaned back against the wall, Frank removing his fingers and supporting the redhead until he could stand on his own.

"Well, that was a hell of a lot hotter than any porn I've seen," Frank chuckled softly, helping Gerard steady himself so he could wash off.

"Thanks, sugar," the redhead said once he could stand on his own, lathering soap onto his fingers.

"Right. Well, I should go.... Um, how much do you charge?" Frank asked cooly, stepping out of the shower and quickly drying himself. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went back into the bedroom, Gerard following a few minutes later.

"$150 for the fuck, $25 for the blowjob... Though I guess you deserve a discount for all you did for me," Gerard replied suggestively, putting on his panties before sliding his thigh-highs up his legs.

"Oh, I figured it'd be more... Um, how about $300 since I kept you from making anything else tonight?" Frank offered, feeling that the stripper's prices were much too low--and worrying that the reason why was he didn't value himself.

"Uh, alright. Thanks," Gerard replied with a smile, taking whatever money he could get.

"Here. Breakfast starts at 8:30, and checkout is at 11," Frank said after he'd finished getting dressed, handing Gerard a crisp stack of twenties. "I hope to see you next time I'm at the club... Maybe you can make a little extra that night, too," he added, implying that he definitely wanted services from the stripper in the future.

"You can bet on it. Bye, Frankie," Gerard purred, blowing him a kiss as he walked out the door.

'Fucking hell, he's good in bed..." Gerard mused, turning off the light before climbing into bed. He turned the TV down low, needing noise to fall asleep after spending so long in rowdy neighborhoods. He relished in the luxurious sheets and plush pillows, wishing that this kind of living would always be his.

He really didn't look forward to returning to his shoddy apartment tomorrow morning.

~~~~~~

Ayyy I'll probably have better smut next chapter. I'm normally more descriptive, idk what happened this time, but there ya go.

Anyways, thanks for reading! I love you guys!

-Bren

*next chapter is probably gonna be pretty long but idrk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
430K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
633K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...