My Sweet Little Angel

De diana_barsan

(A Zayn Malik and Harry Styles Fan Fiction) A horrible accident has changed Zayn's life completley. He run aw... Mais

My Sweet Little Angel
Chapter one: Oh, My Little Sister!
Chapter two: How Did You Know?
Chapter three: Forgive Me!
Chapter four: I'd Like To Know Your Name!
Chapter five: Notes
Chapter six: Let Him Go!
Chapter seven: She Stole My Heart!
Chapter eight: Get Her One Way Or Another!

Chapter nine: Don't Go Up!

41 2 2
De diana_barsan

We were still on our way to Plymouth to find Astoria Hotel and eventually rescue Katy. I was looking outside the car window. It was getting dark. I looked at the sunset colours. The sky was so beautiful combining it's beautiful blue with different shades of orange, pink and purple. I was so impressed by those colours, by that game, it was looking really special. But beside the beauty of the view it had a sad message. It was the mark of the beging of the end of the day, but it might mean more than this. To me it might mean the begining of the end of my relationship with Katy. " 'Relationship'... I'm so stupid! I think about us like having a relationship and she doesn't even know. What if she doesn't feel this way? What if... what if she hs a boyfriend? No, no, no!!! If she would have a boyfriend she wouldn't have been holding my hand the way she did, she wouldn't have been looking at me the way she did or would she? Even if she has someone else I need to save her no metter how hard it might be, but.... What if Harry loses his life trying to help me? What if Katy will be hurt in our attempt to save her? What if she turns out hating me if something goes wrong? This is really stressful and I don't even know what will we do. What if..."

"Plymouth, here we are! We only have to find the hotel and save Zayn's new crush! Piece of cake!" Harry interrupted my thoughts trying to chill things out but he oly made it worse. I felt helpless.

I was so trapped in my thoughts that I didn't even realise when we arrived in town untill Harry told me.

"You know what?" I asked Harry with enthusiasm.

"What?" He gave me a confused look.

"I don't care if something goes wrong before or after we save Katy! The only thing I care about is to get her out of there and keep her safe. I don't care if she doesn't feel about me te way I feel about her, I don't care if I'll lose my life, I don't care if she'll hate me if something goes wrong, I don't care if I was wrong about her feelings!!! I JUST WANNA SAVE HER!!!" At the begining I was talking to Harry on a low voice, tying to keep kalm but I failed. At the 'I don't care' parts I was almost screaming even if those words were for me and not for Harry. While I was saying all of those things he was looking at me like I was the crazy person who has just made a loliop walk or something.

"What have you been drinking? The whole way you didn't say a thing exept warning me about that crazy prik and now you're talking like you've got a milion ants into your mouth..."

"I just needed some motivation, or better saying selfmotivation." I said looking at the ground realising how awkward I've just been.

"I have to addmit that what you've just done was really funny but also extremely right. Now we better be searching for that hotel 'cause I've got no idea where it might be!" He made me feel better.

"Hmm... I think we should ask someone so we don't lose too much time!" I looked around and saw an old man sitting on a bench near us. I looked at Harry without saying a word and he nodded knowing what I was thinking.

I got off the car and went to the old man.

"Excuse me sir? Can i ask you a question?" He looked at me like he knew me forever.

"How can I help you?" There was something weird about this man, I could feel it.

"I'm looking for the old Astoria Hotel. Could you please tell me where can I find it?"

"Oh, sure I can! Go straight ahead and the forth street to the right. You can't miss it!"

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said shaking his hand. i still had a weird feeling about him but I was really gratefull with him.

"You're welcome, sun!" As he said that I turned around to go to the car when I heard someone behind me:

"Zayn! If you want to save her DON'T. GO. UP!!!" I looked back and the only person I saw was the old man. How did he knew my name? I've never seen him in my life before and I never mentioned to him my name. How was that possible? And what was that supposed to mean "If you want to save her don't go up"? I went to the car still thinking about what has just happened.

"Have you found out where it is?"

"Yeah! We have to go straight ahead and the forth to the right. But..."

"But what? What's wrong? You should be happy, we are about to get her. What's going on?" I could tell Harry was worried but I wasn't able to comfort him because of that old man.

"There is something weird about that man." I said quietly looking through the car window as we drove down road.

"What do you mean? He gave you directions, what's weird about that? Don't you tell me you're getting paranoid!"

"Is it paranoia when someone you've never seen before knows your name even if you never mentioned it?" I almost yelled at him.

"What? What did he say?"

"I was returning to the car and he said something like 'Hey Zayn! If you wanna save her don't go up!' He seemed really serious about the 'don't go up' thing!"

"Well, this is weird! I think we have to forget about this and just get Katy safe. Agree?"

"Yes, I guess you're right! Anyway I think we are here! Stop the car here so they can't see us!" Harry parcked the car under a huge tree. It shouldn't take too long to get dark so we decided to stay in the car untill the night comes. We waited there for about half of hour checking our guns, trying to relax and get ready for what was to come. We felt powerful and full of energy.

The street lights were on now but not on this street. It was like they weren't working just to make our job easyer. We found a hole in the fence and we got in the hotel's yard. There were lots of bushes and plants and this made our task even harder because we didn't want to make noise and those plants were slowing us down. After fighting with 'Mother Nature' we made it to the building.

"What's that?" Harry wispered looking at one of the upper level window. The light was on. This means they're still here, they didn't change their place, she was in and we are going to save her. But if they're up there this means that Katy is up too witch makes things even harder 'cause there's a long way down.

I started looking for a way to get into the building. After a few seconds I spotted a broken window at the first level. I showed it to Harry and he got the idea. We went to the window and climbed in. I was the first one. I felt the adrenaline racing through my veins as I got in. Harry followed me. We were in, so close and so far in the same time.

We searched in the dark for the staircase because it was obvious that the elevator was not working. After a few minutes Harry found the door leadin to the staircase. I ran to go up but in the instant that I put my foot on the first stair I froze.

"Don't go up!" It was Safaa. I couldn't see her but I knew it was her.

"Why?" I asked her out loud. Harry was looking at me like I landed from the Moon but I didn't care. I wanted the answer.

"She's down in the basement! They think that if they're up they'd see if someone comes. they're trying to be smart!" I chuckled while Harry was still looking at me like I was an idiot.

I wanted to ask her if Katy's ok but she was no longer here. I couldn't feel her anymore so I got a bit sad.

"What was that?" Harry sked quietly.

"Safaa said Katy is in the basement and they're up 'cause they're trying to be smart. So we have to find out how do we get in the basement." We began searching the way to the basement but it was difficult due the dark in the building. I was really hard to see something because there was no light on.

"I think I got it!" Harry said pointing to a down going staircase. I didn't wait too much and I followed the stairs with Harry behind me. We were really quiet because we didn't want to let them know we were in. At the end of the stairs was a long hall with lots of doors.

"Now what?" Harry wispered.

"You take the right side ones and I'll take the left side ones." I answered and we began opening doors. We were going really fast. Opening door after door, it was getting really frustrating not to find her. Thre were like six doors left. WE opened them one after another but the second to last one was locked.

"Harry! I can't open this one! It's locked!"

"Don't you worry! I know how to get in." I gave him a confused look while he pushed me away from the door so he can do his business. He got some kind of key out of his pocket and introduced it in the door.

"Now, all we have to do is wait for five minutes and then we'll be able to use the key you just saw as this door's key." I was amazed but didn't ask any question. I just stood there unpatiently waiting forthe minutes to fly. After a while Harry switched the key and opened the door.

I scanned the room looking for Katy and then I saw her. She was laying on the ground, tied up, looking really bad. I was so happy to see her. I couldn't belive she was so close to me. I ran to her. She was almost sleeping. She had tears in her eyes, her lips were dry. I hold her  in my arms almost crying. When she opened he eyes and saw me she began crying again.

"No babe! Please don't cry! I'm here with you. We'll get you out of here!" She gave me a weak smile and then she closed her eyes again and rested her head on my chest while I was lifting her up. I was so happy that we found her and we had the chance to save her and take her to a safe place, but there was a stonger feeling than the happiness. It hurted me so bad to see her in this condition. It was so painful to think about how she must feel. I was also angry. I was angry because those worhtless priks didn't take care of her and now she was in pain.

I carried her to the broken window without any problems. Harry got out first and helped me get Katy out too. She was like she was on drugs, almost like sleeping. We hardly made it out of the building. We were going to Harry's car but we heard a gun fire and a man shouting at us. We started running. Katy was trying so had not to stumble and fall but she did great. We were getting closer to the car but they were getting closer to us.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update but I've been really busy. I want to thank all of you for readin this story even if I know is not the greatest.

I'd like to do something for you! I've been thinking about this: would you like you town to appear in this story?

All you have to do is to leave me a comment with your town (if you live in the UK) and a short description of it. I'd like to include as many as possible.

If you want you can tweet me or DM me your town's name and the short desciption (@diana_barsan) I follow back everyone so you can DM me if you want.

I hope you like this idea and this chapter!!!

Remember I'm still waiting for advice and opinions so please Comment and Vote (if you like it).

LOVE YA ALL!!! <333

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
43 0 23
Fan fiction - a love story about Niall and his best friend Kylie. When things take a turn with Harry competing for Kylie to. Her heart is torn betwee...
98.5K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
5.6K 507 24
Zayn Malik A high-rank archangel, 4th in command in the kingdom of heaven. A devoted soldier who executes orders without hesitation. However, his fai...