~LevixReader~ One-Shots

By felicity9

~LevixReader one shot stories~ There is a short story in there that is LevixReaderxEren also. This is my sec... More

Beautiful
Mean but Sweet
Stranger
Was it a dream? (Stranger pt. 2)
ErenxReaderxLevi Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8
Pt. 9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11 Final
Drunk Levi
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare pt 2
Note

{Saviour}

6K 62 26
By felicity9

"Levi" You whisper as he lays above you his hands holding him up, crashing his plump soft lips onto yours.

Slowly you put your (S/C) arms around his neck as if you wanted to pull him even closer as he hungrily kissed your lips.

The kiss starting to heat up he moves his lips down your cheek, down your neck onto your collarbone.

Biting your lip you hold back the moans that were on the verge of spilling out.

"Your such a stubborn brat sometimes." Levi whispers into your ear sending a slight shiver up your spine as he attacks your neck again but in the process grabbing your butt making you gasp causing a small moan to escape.

Levi smirked against your neck at your moan through his kisses then pulled away causing you to pout.

"Tch, I have to go," Levi grunts sounding a little annoyed giving you one last peck on the lips as he stood up from the bed.

"B-but I don't want you to..." You whine as he puts on his boots his back facing you.

Rolling onto your side you look up to him now facing you his perfect raven black hair just falling over his stunning blue eyes.

"I'll see you soon." He says putting his large pale hands on your now tinted pink cheeks then leaning over giving you another peck which you returned.

You watch as he walks out closing the wooden door behind him your heart sinking just a little at his absent presence.

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, shut up." You mumble to yourself as your eyes slowly open revealing your (E/C) orbs.

"(Y/n)!" You hear your mother call as she barges into your room a gleeful smile planted on her face.

"What?" You ask grumpily from being awoken from such a good dream.

"I got you a new computer it will be here in about three days!" She says still smiling then walking back out the door closing it behind her.

"Damn, mum are you for real you come in just to tell me that?" You mumble to yourself your head falling back onto the soft pillow closing your eyes again.

'I just want to continue that dream again I mean, I have a lot of dreams about him but it's rare something like that happens!' You silent mumble in your head irritated.

'Pfft, always when something good is happening I always get woken up...' You growl in your head opening your eyes once again sitting up.

Sluggishly you slowly step out from under her blankets, walking to your cupboard you take out your attire for the day.

Yawning, you step into the well kept clean shower, thanks to your mother with all her cleaning habits.

After around seventeen minutes of being in the shower you finish up wrapping the pink fluffy towel around yourself and wrapping one around your hair you walk back to your room.

Drying yourself off you slip into your clothes brushing your (H/C) hair then doing your favourite hairstyle.

Checking yourself out once more in the mirror finally pleased you give a small smile to your reflection and grab your phone heading to the kitchen.

"Here (Y/N)" Your mum smiles putting a plate down with eggs and Bacon on it.

"Thanks." You smile back at her as you take a seat and begin to eat.

"Hey, (Y/N) could you do a quick trip to the shops to buy me some bread, milk and more bacon after you eat?"

"Mm, sure thing." You say swallowing your second last piece of bacon.

"Alright I'll go now." You state standing up from your chair as your mum went through her purse handing you $25.

"Alright you remember what you need to get?"

"Yes mum, you told me not even a minute ago!" You laugh causing her to laugh to as you folded the money and put it in your back pocket, leaving out he front door.

It was about a fifteen minute walk to the shops so your decided to put your headphones in which are always in your phone and listen to music.

With small skips in your step along with humming you happily listened to your music.

Eventually you finished the song and stopped to search for one of your other favourite songs.

As you flicked through the names of songs something strongly gripped onto your elbow causing you to yelp from being startled.

Before you could look to what had grabbed you your feet left the ground, soon your feet hit the concrete once again and you felt yourself being dragged.

Turning to the direction you were being dragged from, your (E/C) eyes met with the back of a tall figures head with blonde hair.

"L-Let go!" You yell your heart beating faster your eyes watering from the wind blowing in your face.

Closing your eyes for a split second you felt your back hit something hard and something pressed up against you making it hard to breath.

Your eyes widening in fear as you looked up to a guy who seemed about in his early 20s.

"What are you doing?!" You shout in his face which was only a few inches from yours his blue eyes staring straight into your (E/C) ones.

"You are a feisty one aren't you" His voice deep and husky a smirk playing on his lips as he looked down at you.

"Get off me!" You shout even louder tossing around trying to get free.

"Oh hush, no need for shouting darling. I just wanna have a little fun plus, your damn fine aye?" He says still holding the smirk.

Something cold started slithering it's way up your stomach looking down you realised it was his hand.

Your heart going frantic you tried to push him away at this point you had no idea what to do and your body was just taking control.

"Stop!" You yell tears brewing in your eyes as you thrashed around under his large figure.

"Oh shut up stop whining!" He growls angrily his free hand holding your wrist and squeezing it tightly pain shooting through.

"Ah!" You cry out tears falling down your cheeks at the pain and his hand that was up your shirt.

"H-help...." You whisper feeling defeated tears flowing staining your cheeks.

"No one will hear your-" His sentence was cut short as another voice cut in.

"Let her go." The voice sounded furious and deep though somewhat familiar.

You couldn't see who the man was who had just spoke but you felt the grip on your wrist loosen and the weight that was leaning against you disappear.

Slowly you sunk to the cold dark concrete floor huddling up to make yourself as small as possible.

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do short ass?" You could hear the humour in the blonde guys voice.

"Tch, This." The voice from before spoke after that all you heard was a yelp of pain and something thud to the ground in front of you causing you to put your hands over your ears and sob more.

The sound of boots echoed through the alleyway coming closer towards you making you curl up even more if that was even possible.

"It's alright he's knocked out." The man who had caused the guy to let go of you spoke but in a gentle way.

Slowly you lifted your head to meet the eyes of a man that was fairly short though possibly a little taller than you dark raven black hair and stunning blue orbs.

You studied his features for a few seconds until you widened your eyes and him doing the same from realisation.

"L-Levi?!" You stutter out thinking this was another dream because there was no way this was possible.

"(Y/N)?" His blue eyes still wide staring right at you.

"This is a dream isn't it...?" You ask putting your palm to your forehead rubbing it closing your eyes.

"No this is reality..." Levi gave a small smile his eyes going back to normal his features following going back to stoic.

"B-but... You were only in my dreams your not even a real person."  You stutter leaning your back against the cold wall.

"I am real I'm here aren't I? I finally got to meet you in person." Levi said as he walked closer to you until he was only inches away.

"Your just as gorgeous as in the dreams I've shared with you..." He said as he placed the same large pale hands on your cheeks as in the dream the feeling of them the exact same.

"L-Levi!" You shout charging into his chest hugging tightly tears beginning to fall once again but now from happiness and amazement.

"I'm here now and no bastard will get you now because your 'mine'" He whispered leaning over a little to reach your ear him making 'mine' stand out most in his sentence.

In his chest your eyes widened your heart beating fast you could feel your cheeks heating up.

You felt yourself be pushed back against the wall but this time gently.

"His filthy hands shouldn't have touched you, that should have been me to touch you like that first." Levi growled in your ear making you shiver.

"I'm gonna make you mine." He said giving a devilish smile causing your eyes to again widen at his comment.

As you were to busy staring wide eyed up at him his lips crashed onto yours kissing you like he has wanted to do it forever.

After a few seconds you both broke away for a breath Levi giving a small smirk as if he had something in mind.

"Let's go and continue from our last dream together." He whispered grabbing your hand leading you out and in a different direction from the shops.

'My dream has actually come true about continuing the dream from this morning' You think to yourself smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.3K 26
I'm gonna try some Levi X Reader one-shots because I love Levi and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do as well. Also, I apologize if they suck...
12.8K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
506 11 10
This an OC x Levi story (sorry) because it's impossible for me to do x readers (again sorry). Anywho, this is my first story on this account so bear...
402K 6.8K 23
This is just a series of Levi x Reader One Shots I take requests and try to post when I can. Enjoy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Btw: Some one shots contain...