C O A $ T A L

By CheJewels

Dreyah Washington & Kirk Vallei. More

| U N O R T H O D O X |
| F A N T O M |
| B R O K E L A N D |
|W H E R E I T 'S A T|
|S U S P E C T|
|G E T P A I D|
|W A V E S|
| B A B Y L O N|
|S W E E T|
|H O T L I N E ● B L I N G|
D O N T
•S W E E T E R M A N•
R E A L
W H O L E D A M N Y E A R
E V E R Y O N E I S S O M E O N E
L E T I T B U R N
C H A R A D E
N I N A
E X C H A N G E
S A L V A T I O N
S A Y - I T
I D G T
S M N
You Needed Me
C L O S E
Life After The Block
H E L L O

W E A K

7.8K 412 373
By CheJewels

______________________________________________________________

Malik was jolted awake when he heard an alarming 'bang!'. He quickly sat up , grabbing his gun from under his pillow , walking slowly to his bedroom door. Before he could open it , it began to open slowly and in walked Tierra , his girlfriend. His shoulders lost their tension for a second before he seen the hand on the back of her neck , and as she walked into the door more he could see a gun pressed to the back of her head.

"Tierra , what the f-" He started.

"Shut the fuck up , Malik!" She urged , frightened.

He stared at her , a slight trembling in his muscles from this unexpected situation.

"I suggest you drop that gun , homie." The voice of who ever was holding the gun to her head spoke.

Tierra begged him with her eyes to put the gun down. He didn't want to but he did anyway , because she was scared. He didn't want her to be scared.

As soon as he tossed the gun across the room , the gun holder barged into the room followed by two other guys. All three of them were extremely familiar and Malik suddenly regretted throwing his gun away.

"How you doing? You miss me?" Kirk put on a mischievous smirk.

"Look , this shit is between me and you , leave my girl out of this!" Malik urged. He figured he was gonna go down tonite no matter what , but Tierra didn't deserve any of this.

Just then , Kirk's face switched completely. His smirk disappeared and it was replaced with a glare of anger. His eyes widened and as he stared at Malik it seemed that he was looking straight through to his soul.

"Leave her out? You want me to leave her out of this?" Kirk started to laugh madly. He stopped abruptly to yank Tierra by her hair and slapped her across the face with his pistol. Her lip leaked the crimson liquid that was fiercely pumping through her veins. "Fuck her!"

Bishop stared from beside Kirk , ready to make some shit happen. He didn't care for all this weird stuff , he just wanted to do what he came to do. "Look , just take her to the spot , we got niggas waiting to have fun with that." He spoke to Kirk.

"And you coming with us." He quickly hit Malik with an unexpected blow to the side of his face , knocking him off his balance for a moment. It was Bryson's time to get him and put cable ties around his wrists. He punched him an additional time just to make sure he didn't move too much and placed another cable tie around his ankles.

"Aight , take him out. I got her." Kirk spoke , snatching Tierra to a standing position.

Bryson and Bishop carried Malik out to the white van parked in the back of the apartment building. They placed him into the back , careful not to break anything in his body due to the awkward position. Wouldn't want him dying from infection before they can have fun.

///

Dreyah laid across the same hotel bed she has been for the week and three days they've been here. She was sad , confused , and just weak. Bryson was her first love , the first person to make her genuinely happy since she was a child. But , she couldn't deny that the flame they once possessed had been snuffed out. He was still attractive , charming , and perfect but she had found something new.

Kirk. She had accidentally fallen for him and she didn't know what to do about it. There was no doubt in her mind that she loved the guy. This wasn't supposed to happen , but it did. She didn't know what to do , what she would do if he didn't love her back , or how to let him know how she felt.

Her sadness was not healed by the song she had on repeat , which was 'Weak' by Wet. It only made her more sad but she just couldn't turn it off.

"Baby , please don't leave me , you are all I ever need." She sung along lowly.

Dreyah turned over on the bed , wondering what the guys were doing at that very second. Maybe they were killing Joey , or Malik. She didn't want to not care as much as she did but how could she fix herself? If she had been the same Dreyah from a few months ago she would never have stood by while someone was being murdered. But , considering circumstances , she had searched everywhere , deep in her mind , behind all her old memories , under the bed , and through all her old purses , but she just could not find a fuck to give.

About anything except , her mother , Kirk , Bishop , and Bryson. They were her world , and the only things in it. She definitely didn't think she was going back to school , there were only two months of summer break and she only had three weeks left to decide. But that's not important to her.

Her music stops and she looks at her phone confused until a name pops up on the screen. Bishop was calling.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Yea , so we got Malik. You want in? He did shoot you...it ain't like you got to or nothing though , it's just that it might help with the emotional scarring and shit." He rambled.

Dreyah almost chuckled at his weird attempt to invite her to torture a human but decided against it. "You coming to get me? I haven't got a car yet , you know."

"Shit....you right. Um , I'll come get you in like an hour. Be ready cause we on a schedule , you know how Kirk ole wanna be punctual ass is." Bishop rolled his eyes turning into a parking garage and hopping out of the van.

"Okay , bye." She hung up getting off of the bed to take another shower. These were her thinking times. She wondered when she would see her mom again , or if her mother even wanted to see her.

"Whatever." She shook her head grabbing her favorite soap from her bag and walking into the bathroom.

///

"It stinks in here!" Dreyah complained as Bishop locked the windows. She wanted to let them down.

He glared at her. "You not letting these damn windows down! You trying to waste my air when I just put antifreeze in this old ass thing! Hell no , cover your nose with your shirt."

"Ugh , you so damn dumb." Dreyah crossed her arms , staring angrily out the window.

"Yea , and you smart?"

"Shut up!"

///

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Bishop stopped in front of the door.

Dreyah nodded , she was shaking on the inside.

"Good , cause I went all the way back to the hotel to get you and you was gone have to pay gas money if you said no." He patted her shoulder and led her into the building.

It smelled worse than the van in there. It was an empty space when you first walk in , but Bishop led her down a staircase into what looked like an office. It smelled great in there and she wouldn't mind staying behind.

"Aight , here." He pointed to a door. It was metal and it looked heavy. She walked up to it and opened it. The smell was horrible , she almost threw up.

Bishop tapped her shoulder handing her a mask , he already had one on. Walking in , she seen Bryson and Kirk standing over a stripped Malik as he sat tied to a chair. They were both wearing masks. She almost chuckled at the fact that everyone had one except Malik , he must be so mad.

"Hello." She waved to him as she passed the chair to get to Kirk.

Bishop stared at her weird. "Don't greet him , you're supposed to be hurting him , Dreyah. Get it together." He shook his head.

"What she doing here?" Kirk stared past her at Bishop.

"What you mean? This nigga shot her." He shrugged.

Kirk clenched his jaw , trying not to yell. "You don't need to be seeing shit like this , Dre."

"Yea , I don't think you should be here baby." Bryson walked over to her.

Kirk cocked an eyebrow at him , then he looked at Dreyah as if waiting for an explanation. She just looked up at Bryson. "I'll be okay. I've watched Saw like three times."

"Bryson go get that water out the supply room." Kirk ordered , the whole time staring at Dreyah.

He nodded walking off. Kirk strolled towards her , wanting to avoid confrontation Dreyah glided over towards Bishop who was on his phone.

"Please don't tell me you giving Twitter a live stream of your torture party." She joked.

He glanced up at her chuckling. "You are way too cool about this , it's creepy. Were you a serial killer in the past life?"

"No , but I took theatre class freshman and sophomore year." She shrugged. "When do we start?"

Bishop smiled at her horrible humor and pocketed his phone , walking over to Malik. "What's up? You feeling aight? This smell should've gotten to you by now. You think you can stand?"

Dreyah stood behind him watching as Malik's head fell from shoulder to shoulder as his eyes fluttered. She wondered what they had given him.

Bishop and Kirk removed the ropes from around his wrists and ankles. Placing cable ties around his wrists , they raised his arms running a chain through a metal loop on the ceiling connecting it to the ties on his wrists and hanging him there. Dreyah sighed , fixing the mask on her face. It starts now.

She wondered what was taking Bryson so long with the water. Just then he walked through the door , with two jugs of water. He glanced at her for a second before placing the jugs next to the chair Malik was just sitting in. He began to help Kirk and Bishop get him situated.

"Aight , give me the water." Kirk called , holding Malik's jaws open.

Bishop jogged to grab the water , pouring it down Malik's throat. He gulped thirstily , and Dreyah thought they must've given him something that dehydrated him.

As he drunk he started to sober up. He started moving more , his eyes were open wider and less glossy. She was nervous. Not wanting his sober eyes to catch her , she slowly backed away towards a wall.

"Good morning!" Kirk yelled , a huge smirk on his face as he playfully slapped Malik. "You with us now? You drink enough? You need some more?"

Malik silently stared , clenching his jaw. Dreyah watched him clench and unclench his fists slowly.

"Oh you can't talk?" Kirk laughed crazily before pulling a knife from thin air it seemed. "You know what? That's fine , cause you ain't got to talk." He forcefully pulled Malik's mouth open. "I'll just take this tongue and give it to your girl , cause my bros told me she had a lot to say when they was passing her thick ass around."

Malik's eyes widened as he tried to close his mouth , screaming.

"Oh , you can talk now?" Kirk smiled , letting him go. "What you got to say?"

Malik sat silently again until Kirk reached up and he immediately started talking. "Aight! What the fuck you want me to say?!"

Kirk looked at Bryson , then over to Bishop. "Y'all know who the fuck he think he yelling at?" He curiously pointed towards Malik.

Dreyah couldn't help but giggle at what he said. She immediately regretted it when Malik looked over to her. He smirked.

"So I'm guessing you had to take my girl cause your bros got tired of fucking her?" He chuckled. "You know I got the tape of you and Joey? Me and him watch it every now and then. He says you wasn't even worth all that time he spent talking to your ass."

Dreyah's breath hitched. She thought she might cry , or maybe yell at him. But she didn't , she was angry though. She was so angry she didn't process her feet moving until she walked up and snatched the knife from Kirk.

Before someone could snatch it from her she quickly sliced a deep line across his jaw , from his hair line to his chin. She smiled at his screams. Before she could do anything else Kirk took it back , glaring at her.

Bishop grabbed her arm , pulling her away. "Don't interrupt him weirdo." He chuckled.

Dreyah shrugged as she watched Kirk. Malik was cursing her under his breath , tilting his head so the blood from his face wouldn't drip into his eyes.

"You think you funny?" Kirk backed away , walking across the space to a door. He opened it and pulled out a bat. Malik didn't respond , focused on the burning coming from his jaw.

Bryson backed away from him , sure he didn't want to be too close to Malik right now.

Stopping in front of Malik's trembling body , Kirk began speaking again. "You know , I didn't send your girl to nobody. I wouldn't put her through the same thing you and your fucked up friend put Dreyah through." Malik looked up , realizing that Tierra was okay , he gained some strength.

"No , I didn't send her to anybody because I don't believe in hurting women in that way." Kirk gripped the bat so hard Dreyah could hear the wood cracking under his finger tips. "I left her though. I left her tied up in the freezer at the restaurant Joey took Dreyah to..." Kirk laughed at the look on Malik's face as he swung the bat and connected with his left knee.

Malik screamed , almost tearing up. He thought about Tierra , and how she definitely wasn't okay by now. He wanted to apologize but she knew what she was getting into being with him. Still , he had love for her.

"Let me see that , bro." Bishop smirked , letting Dreyah go so he could grab the bat. He swung it once hitting Malik's other knee. Him and Kirk laughed as the boy tried to stand.

Kirk glanced back at Dreyah. "It's your turn." He pointed to the door he had just got the bat from. "What ever you want."

She shuffled over to the door , swinging it open. There were all kinds of tools , knives , bats , other things she couldn't identify. She grabbed a huge knife , she liked the knives.

"Bryson , go get the other one. It's time." Bishop called as she returned to her spot. Bryson nodded , jogging out of the door. She briefly wondered what "other one" they were talking about but quickly didn't care again.

Kirk stepped out of her way. She stepped up , standing in front of him. She looked over his body wondering where to start first.

"You know what? You should've invested in tattoos. I got you though , I've always been pretty artistic." She smiled politely , situating the knife in her hand.

She started over the left side of his chest. She carved into his skin and he screamed , turning and twisting , but she didn't let up.

When finished she stepped back looking over her work. She read the words out loud. "Beast Coast." She smirked.

"That looks fun , let me get in here." Kirk walked up grabbing the knife.

///

"Don't tell me these niggas out here having fun without me." Joey sighed , neither Malik or Trey was answering his calls and he was annoyed.

"Well , we can have fun." Amara smirked running her hand down his chest.

Joey smirked. "You gone do Kirk like that?"

She rolled her eyes. "That's my ex , I ain't got nothing to do with him anymore. Plus , I heard he got a new girl anyway."

"Yea , it's your cousin." Joey laughed.

Amara stared at him unamused. "What you talking about?"

"It's Dreyah , that's his new girlfriend." He shrugged , sending a quick text to Malik.

Amara rolled her eyes. "Just shut up."

"I'm serious. Everybody knows , you just haven't been to Harlem in a while."

"I'll see. Let's talk about that later. How about we do something that requires less clothes?" She giggled as he nodded and gripped her waist.

"Let's do it." He smiled.

///

"You're so weird." Dreyah shook her head as she stared at what Bishop carved into Malik's stomach. He put "Thug Life" in the same exact spot Tupac had his tattoo in.

"It's a message , living the thug life gets you in situations like this." He shrugged , handing Kirk the knife as he went to answer his phone.

Kirk stared at Dreyah for a second , and as soon as he was about to say something Bishop did first.

"Aye! Bryson's back , get him out of here." He spoke , Kirk cursed but nodded.

"Today is your lucky day , Malik." Kirk reached up cutting one of his arms down from the cable tie. "Too bad it's your last day."

Dreyah stared in confusion as Kirk pulled out a syringe filled with a green liquid , tapping Malik's arm right around his veins. He was still awake , but weakened from the immense pain.

"All right , I guess this is goodbye." Kirk sighed shaking his head while pushing the syringe into his vein emptying the liquid into his body.

Malik stared confused down at his arm before jolting once and throwing his head back with wide eyes. He started thrashing and making a humming noise. Then he threw up and fell into a slumber. Dreyah was very uncomfortable , this was a step onto the extreme side.

She watched Malik's body go limp and she wanted to throw up , she couldn't believe she had done the things she did. Now , she was mortified. Disgusted with herself. She couldn't walk back into her mother's house after doing something like this.

"Dreyah , don't go breaking on me now. We ain't done yet." Bishop placed a hand on her shoulder. She wanted to shrug it off , she really did not want to be touched. But she just stood there , faked a laugh and said okay.

////
This was so fucked up to read after writing , Dreyah living that life LMFAOO

- Nova

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 405 12
A VeeMark FF. Published: 10/06/22
23.5K 1.2K 20
A kaira story.❤️
78.1K 3.4K 50
No more updates as it has been years since then, thank you for reading!