Sold To The Gang Leader

By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie Chambers didn't know about her father's gang, that is until he sold her. What Natalie didn't know is... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2: "You did what!"
Chapter 3: "Who's Carter Grayson?"
Chapter 4: New Home
Chapter 5: "Why doesn't he smile?"
Chapter 6: Meet the Parents
Chapter 7: Morning 1 in the Grayson House
Chapter 8: Meeting the Brother
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: The Girls
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: "Another party"
Chapter 13: The Serpent Brotherhood
Chapter 14: "Take it down!!"
Chapter 15: "What happened to Chance?"
Chapter 16: "It's not your fault."
Chapter 17: Operation Save the Twins Part 1
Chapter 18: Operation Save the Twins Part 2
Chapter 19: The Consequence
Chapter 20: Chancellor
Chapter 21: Cole
Chapter 22: St. Claires Asylum
Chapter 23: Back to St. Claries
Chapter 24: Pregnant Precautions
Chapter 25: The Truth
Chapter 26: "I'm hungry"
Chapter 27: "Scream and I'll shoot you"
Chapter 29: Natalie's Surprise
Chapter 30: The Gang Baby
Chapter 31: Random Question
Chapter 32: Homeward Bound
Chapter 33: "Carter don't"
Chapter 34: Tragedy
Chapter 35: The Ring
Chapter 36: "You came."
Chapter 37: Christmas
Chapter 38:"It was all part of the plan"
Chapter 39: "Natalie did what?"
Chapter 40:"We should get married..."
SEQUEL POSTED

Chapter 28:"She's flat lining!"

516K 14.5K 4.1K
By WildHeartsRun_

Carter's POV

I quickly rushed Natalie downstairs to the infirmary, and got her hooked up to the heart monitor.

"Come on Nat stay with me," I breathed. Natalie's eyes started to close, and I shook her a bit. "Natalie keep your eyes open," I demanded.

"Carter," Natalie whispered, before her eyes closed.

"Natalie!" I croaked, and started to panic. Kai and Kent entered the room, and stared in horror.

"Don't just stand there," I yelled,"Help me." Kai and Kent got the supplies we needed, and we tried to stop her bleeding.

"There's no exit wound," Kent announced.

"Carter we can't operate on her," Kai added,"We need Lynn, she's a certified surgeon."

"Well go get her," I ordered. Kai quickly left the room, and returned minutes later with Lynn and Sabrina.

"Give me room," Lynn ordered, and started examining Natalie. Lynn put on some gloves, and check Natalie's vitals.

"Can you save them?" I asked, emphasizing them.

"I'm gonna try, but Carter," Lynn paused,"You're gonna need to leave. You're just gonna be getting in the way."

"I'm not leaving," I stated.

"Kent, Kai get him out of here," she ordered. Kent and Kai came over to me, and carried me out of the room.

I struggled to get free from their grasp on my arms. However, Kent decided to be a jerk and he rammed me against the wall. I started feeling light headed, and I fell to the ground.

The last thing I heard was Lynn's voice.

"She's flat lining," Lynn yelled. 

"Natalie," I whispered, before I blacked out.

Lynn's POV

I got Natalie's heart beating again, and stopped her bleeding.

"Do you think you can save them both?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm gonna try," I sighed.

"Is the baby okay?" Kai asked.

"To be honest," I paused,"I'm not sure yet."

I started the procedure, and stopped the bleeding. 

"Sabrina plug in the ultra sound machine," I ordered. Sabrina did as told, and she handed me the wand. 

I put gel on Natalie's stomach, and rubbed the wand on her belly. I listened for a heart beat, but I couldn't find one. 

"I-I can't find anything," I whispered.

"Look harder," Kent growled.

"I said I can-" I was cutoff by Sabrina.

"The baby's moving," she announced. We all looked at the screen, and saw the baby move. I moved the wand over the area again, and heard a faint pulse.

"There's a pulse but it's faint," I sighed in relief,"Now we got look at the internal damage, and find the bullet."

Carter's POV

My eyes fluttered open, and I sat up. Oh god my head hurts...How did I get on the couch?

"Morning Sleeping Beauty," AJ's laughed. I looked towards him, and he just came out of the kitchen with a bowl of Ramen Noodles. Wait!  Ramen....Food...Natalie!!

"Is Natalie okay?" I panicked,"How's my baby?"

"They got out of surgery about an hour ago," he announced.

"They?" I smiled,"They're both okay?"

"Mom and baby are both fine," AJ smiled.

"Thank god," I sighed in relief, and stood up. I walked into the infirmary, and saw Natalie lying in bed. I smiled and quickly walked over to her.

As soon as I grabbed her hand, she woke up.

"Hey," I smiled. Natalie's eyes started watering, and I got really confused. Did I do something?

"Is the baby.." she trailed off, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"The baby is fine Natalie," I replied,"He or she is still kicking." Natalie smiled, and rubbed her stomach.

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

"I almost killed our baby," she sniffled.

"No you didn't Natalie," I cooed,"It's all Clark's fault. You couldn't do anything."

"I just-" I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

"You need to rest," I stated,"Don't stress yourself out. It's not good for the baby." Natalie gave me a questionable look.

"Did you read one of the baby books?" she smirked.

"I was on the toilet, and got bored okay," I sighed. Natalie laughed, and rolled my eyes.

"Surrre,"she chuckled.

"Shut up and sleep," I laughed, and kissed her forehead. I was walking out of room, when Natalie spoke up.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" she asked. I turned around, and gave her a confused look. She gestured down to her stomach, and I laughed. I walked back over to her, and gently placed a kiss on her stomach.

"Sorry little one, you were," I paused,"Hiding." Natalie chuckled, and I walked out of the room. I was walking through the living room when Avery walked up to me.

"Please go outside, and talk to Cole," she begged,"He's out of control."

"What's wrong with him?"I asked.

"He's p!ssed about losing Clark," she explained,"This is the angriest I've ever seen Cole."

"Lead the way,"I sighed. Avery walked me outside, where everyone was watching Cole. He was chopping wood with my beheading ax, in his white wife beater. I know...I know...It's a little medieval but the guys seem to enjoy it. 

"Cole," I announced. He didn't reply, and he kept cutting. "Cole," I repeated, and stepped closer to him. He stayed silent, and kept cutting. Kent, AJ, and Kai stood behind me in case things get...messy.

"Cole answer me when I'm talking to you!"I yelled. Cole through the ax down, and glared at me.

"What the fxck do you want!?"he yelled.

"I want you to calm the fxck down," I replied,"What happened to Natalie wasn't your fault."

"I know!" he yelled.

"Then why are you acting like this?" I yelled. Cole picked up the ax, and approached me. My muscles tensed as he walked towards me.

"Because," he growled,"I had him."

"Had who? Clark?" I asked.

"Yes!" Cole yelled,"I had him....and he escaped."

"How?" I asked.

"He had a friend," Cole growled, and walked passed me.

"Cole don't get to mad we'll get him," I admitted, and turned toward him,"And when we do we'll torture him, to death."

 "You won't get to torture him Carter," Cole stated.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because," he growled,"When I find Clark I'm gonna kill." Cole stormed into the house, and glanced at everyone.

"Give him a few days to cool off," I sighed,"He'll be fine."

I hope Cole calms down soon, or else we'll have to tranquilize him. We've done it before, and it wasn't easy. 

Well time to go work on Natalie's surprise.

_________________

Yay!!!! Natalie and the baby are okay!! All is right in the world....I think. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry it took a bit longer then intended.

Please Comment & Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 334 24
Nicole Harrington is the daughter of a billionaire who is also part of a gang. Her older brother Mitch is best friends with the gang leader's son. Be...
2.3K 349 27
*Weekly updates* --- When Ella Zanova is forced to marry the cruel mobster Grayson Hall, she does the unthinkable to escape. Her life is in danger no...
182K 2.5K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...