Book 1: Valentina

By Toniewan

Artura Valentina lives a life that feels as if she's paying for all the bad karma her mom has put out into th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A little Quick note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Character Contest
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Sequel

Chapter 8.

21.9K 1.1K 600
By Toniewan

Marco Pov.

" Yeah dad, I knew you were out, but not out of the country." I ran my hands through my hair speaking to my father.

As soon as I arrived home, he called me letting me know that he was in Florence, had business to take care of and wouldn't be back for at least a month. This wasn't the first time he left us alone, wasn't the longest amount of time either, it was just that he had just gotten back.

"You know how this business is Marco, its unpredictable. But I'm holding you to look after your brother's while I'm gone, don't let anything happen to them."  He responded sincerly, sighing into the phone.

This was a ridiculous request. I always took care of my brothers, they were all I had outside of my dad. Quickly remembering that I had company, I said good ye to my dad and walked back into the kitchen tucking my phone back into my joggers.

Artura sat at the island hunched over ,eating her ice cream typing away on her cell phone, she had noticed that I came back in until I cleared my throat. She looked up from her phone and sat back in the chair.

"So. Who are you always texting on that phone." I asked walking on the other side of the island standing in front of her with a counter separating us.

"My best friend from home." She shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow, popping the lid to my ice cream.
"Where's home?" I asked.

She shifted kind of uncomfortably and her phone pinged in her hand signaling that she had a text message. Without looking at her phone she sat it on the counter and looked at me,
"Georgia."

"Oh a southern girl. Born and raised. That's why you're so fiesty." I teased.

"Raised."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was raised in Georgia , I was born here, in New York." She said scooping another bite out of her ice cream.

I moved a chair around to where I was standing so that I could sit and enjoy my ice cream while talking to Artura.

"Why'd you leave?" I asked.

Her face changed from relaxed to melancholy and it seemed as though she zoned out with ever second her frown grew deeper and her eyes sunk lower.

Artura POV

"Why'd you leave?"

It was like a trigger question, because as soon as he asked I thought about the answer to that question, we left so that my mom could protect me, raise me better. I could've said that proudly but then I also had to realize that she was put to kill the same person she'd changed her entire life for, for some guy.

I felt my eyes get hot and before the tears could spill, I cleared my throat and looked back at Marco who was staring at me, concerned.

"So are you originally from here?" I asked hoping he'd catch the hint.

He looked confused and then his face showed some type of sign that he knew I didn't want to talk about it.

"Um, yeah actually. I've lived here my while life, but my dad is from New Jersey and his dad's from Italy." He cleared his throat.

I simply nodded and looked at my phone.

By now we were both done with our ice creams so, Marco took the empty tubs and threw them away and motioned for me to follow him. I followed him through his house, which was actually a house. Not some over sized mansion like people who are part of the mobs actually have, no this was a five bedroom house, small and quaint.

We stopped at a door, which I'm guessing leads to his room, he opened the door and I was right. His room had a dark color scheme, which fit him because all her wore was black. Even now, he had on a black v-neck, black joggers and black vans, it was kind of cute though.

"You can sit on my bed and I'll find a movie for us to watch. What do you like?" He crouched down and looked back at me as I took a seat at the edge of his bed.

"Horror, Thriller, Mystery, Fantasy." I replied.

"Hmm." He said raising his eyebrow and pulling out a movie.

"Teeth?" I asked.

"Yeah, its about this girl who has teeth in her- you know what maybe this movie may not be all that great for your eyes." He said skidding the movie back onto the shelf and looking for a new one.

"Oh and why not?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

" Your virgin eyes." He said and I could hear him smirking.

I laughed, like loud, causing him to turn around abruptly and give me this weird look. I stood up and walked up over to him and took the movie back off the shelf.

"You should really stop assuming, Mr. Giovanni." I said handing him back the movie so that he could put in the DVD player.

When he did I turned around and sat back at the edge of his bed. He turned around and sat at the top of his bed, I sat back a little but made sure to not get too close to Marco.

About thirty minutes into the movie, there's another somewhat sex scene, this was basically porn, graphic bloody porn. It was gross.

Marco cleared his throat and I turned towards him. He was looking at me like he was unsure if something. He patted the spot next to him and I scooted up to the top up the bed. Right. Right next to him.

"What?" I asked causing him to rub his neck.

"About what you said earlier." He spoke.

"I said alot of stuff earlier. Gotta be specific." I wagged my finger in the air.

"So-" he cleared his throat again. " -are you a virgin?" He asked.

"No." I replied chuckling.

That was the truth, I lost my virginity when I was 15 and it was so bad, it felt like I rubbed my vagina across concrete, because I wasn't "aroused" and then the guy only did it for a bet.   So needless to say that was the last time I had sex.

"What happened? Like you're first time. If you don't mind telling me." He said scooting closer.

"It wasn't anything special. The guy did it for a bet. I wasn't even turned on, so it felt like... Bad. So that was the first and last time." I said looking up from my grey joggers.

"What do you mean. A bet?" He furrowed his eye brows and a frown set on his lips.

"Its this thing that the football team does with ugly freshmen, they have sex with them and get points. The player with the most points get all the money that was placed in the bet and the guy who slept with me won the bet." I said shrugging. It didn't bother me anymore I was really over it.

He tried scooting closer to me but he was already so close that there was literally no space between us. He placed Hus hand on my thigh and looked straight I to my eyes. How clichè.

"You know you're not ugly right. You're beautiful." He said.

His eyes kept switching between my eyes and my lips which subconsciously made me think that they were ashy, so I licked them. He groaned and looked back into my eyes but his green eyes were now darker. He was gonna try to kiss me..

I jumped up abruptly thinking this would snap him out of whatever sexually induced coma he was in but, he was still looking at me with hungry eyes. I was uncomfortable.

"Can you take me home now." I said clearing my throat.

He was still staring at me like he didn't hear meI called his name three times but to no avail, so I threw my so at him.

" Yo horny boy! Take me home!" I yelled.

His expression changed in a split second and now he was pissed. His face was red and he was breathing hard and storming towards me, I back up until my back hit the door or a wall. Now he was in my face seething.

"Apologize." He demanded.

"No. There was no other way to get your attention." I said.

"You've got until the count of five." He said through clenched teeth.

"Or what." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Even though he was basically towering over me, I wasn't going to cower, he was all bark.

"Or you're gonna regret it." He said holding up one finger then two.

I rolled my eyes when got to three and this sent him over the edge, I heard him growl and he grabbed the back if my neck with one hand and with the other he grabbed my face.

"You've got really bad habits, Valentina. We're gonna have to work on that, aren't we?" He said with a sadistic smile.

"No, we dont-" I couldn't finish because Marco had smashed his lips into mine.

My first thought was to pull away and punch him in the face again, but I couldn't. His lips were too soft, my heart was beating too fast and I was enjoying this too much.

He grabbed my thighs and opened my legs placing himself in between them and lifting me up so that I was level with him and he didn't have to bend down. As soon as my legs wrapped around his waist he started walking to his bed, in no time I felt my back sink into the cushion. Marco pulled away from my lips and started biting and sucking on my neck and I was done. Putty in his hands.

I put my hands into his hair pulling him down more so that the sucking and biting become harder. I gasped, inhaling  and moaned exhaling. He chuckled with a heavy breath and slipped his hand under my shirt and played with the hem of my bra, teasing me, he looked at me and smiled, I rolled my eyes groaning and in a split second my shirt was falling o to the floor and Marco was sucking and biting my breasts.

"Holy Shit." I moaned breathlessly.

Then he stopped and stared at me with hard eyes.

"Watch your mouth. No cursing. Got it?" He said caressing them hem of my pants, when I didn't respond, he plunges his hand into my joggers harshly rubbing my bud.

"Oh God!" I screamed writhing beneath him. Then he stopped again.

"Please don't stop." I begged.

"You gonna stop cursing?" He asked kissing my stomach.

"Yes I'm gonna stop. Just please... Ahh!" Before I could finish he was back working on my bud. I felt how soaked I was and with his hand being down there I'm pretty sure that Marco knew too, I can't believe I  never felt like this and now I didnt want to stop.

He was rubbing me with his thumb and worked his way back up to my lips kissing me so hard that the moaning plus the gasping and the kissing made it hard for me to breath. I pulled away gasping for air just as he slipped a finger past my entrance making me death grip his blanket.

He came back to my lips and kissed me again. I groaned when I felt his hands leave my pants, but I can't pull away from the kiss to complain because he has my face in both of his hands and is grinding himself into me, he broke away from the kiss and moaned into my ear. Slowly he sat up and pulled off his shirt, he started tugging at my joggers.

As soon as he got them past my knee, Maggie ringtone came blasting throughout the room. Mood killer. I groaned and sat up pulling my pants up as Marco protested. When I got to my phone I shushed him.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Artura, I'm home now and you need to be here in about 10 minutes so whatever you're doing put it on pause and come home." She said.

"What's going on? Is it about mom?" I asked grabbing shirt from the floor.

When I pulled it over my head I heard Marco kiss his teeth and groan. Out of my peripheral I saw his face palm himself.

"No, nothing bad. Just get home." She said not giving me a chance to speak, just disconnecting the call.

I didn't even have to say anything, Marco just got up and grabbed his keys, without acknowledging me, he walked out of his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.3K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
902K 32.4K 48
Eleanor, fed up with her cheating boyfriend decides to move out and be independent for once in her lavish life, but there's one problem. She lives in...
381K 10.1K 53
READ TAGS!! STRONG LANGUAGE NOT A FANFIC "i love you" "your what I've been missing" *not a mafia book*
109K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. Β©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...