One and Only

Від believe96

"I-I think I'm in love with you." My eyes widened and my breath caught as those words left his lips. It was... Більше

Scared | [Pic. of Jade]
The Beach
Picture of Noah
Picture of Rose
Picture of Alex
First Day of School (Part 1) | [Pic. of Emily]
First Day of School (Part 2)
Sweet Love
Dinner With The Evers
Day One of Practice
The New Girlfriend
Food Fight!
Suspension [Pic. of Maria (Jade's mom)]
Accidental Run-In
Furious
Wonderful Rain
Staying Over
Celebrating [Pic. of Charlie]
Kicked Out
Swimming Lessons [Pic. of Liam]
Nature [Pic. of Mike]
Lovebites and Empty Classrooms [Pic. of Jane]
PLEASE READ IF YOU LIKE MAKING COVERS!!
Overconfidence is Never a Good Thing [Pic. of Steve]
Sweet Reunion
Beaches & Fun
Robbers Should Be Quiet
Santa Monica Pier
Fat and Muscle
A Mistaken Kiss
Like It Didn't Even Happen...
Steamy Movies
Hear Me Out
The Christmas Party
Nerves Suck
There's Always A First Time
Awkward...
Broken
Taking A Risk
Second Chances
One and Only
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)

Water War

144K 1.5K 119
Від believe96

Hey guys!! Amazing job with the commenting last chapter!! Like 70 or higher comments and 136 votes last time I checked in the first day!! That was awesome and it made me really happy!! Thanks guys! :D I take it you guys really enjoyed that chapter? I must admit it was sad, I almost cried just writing it.

I'm dedicating this chapter to AriaM467 and the cover to the side is another the one she made me. :)

This is Noah and Jade now!

_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Twenty-One - Water War

I smiled as I snuggled in deeper to Noah's warmth.

"Comfy there?" a voice that sounded like Rose's asked. I nodded unconsciously and snuggled in even deeper as Noah's arms tightened around me and I felt him smile too.

Sleeping with Noah is always so relaxing and comforting. Not once do I wake up at night.

"I hope you enjoy it....," I think Alex teased, "NOW!"

Ice cold water hit Noah and I at full force. I gasped and sat bolt upright, shivering from the cold since the ceiling fan was on. Standing in front of me were Rose, Alex, Emily, and Liam. And they were laughing.

"O-oh no y-you didn't!" I managed to threaten through my stuttering.

"I hope you know this means war!" Noah bellowed from beside me. Hey, how come he's not stuttering? Is it because he has more body heat?

"War!" I jumped up and grabbed the bucket and ran to the bathtub. I filled it with the coldest water I could get and I heard shrieks as they ran away from the room. I will get them, they can't run for too long.

"Hey, I have a plan." Noah whispered beside me.

"What?" I whispered back since he was whispering to me.

"Okay, give me the bucket. I'll chase them around until I get them out the door, and you'll be standing there ready with the hose and as soon as they come out, spray 'em all!" his voice highered, "Victory will be ours!"

"Sh! They'll hear you!" I scolded him.

"Sorry," he whispered, "Victory will be ours!"

"Okay, here's the bucket. I'll sneak outside."

He took the bucket and ran out with a loud war cry. I giggled at his competitive behavior.

I tiptoed out the room and down the hall, looking from side to side to make sure that no one was around. But then I heard Emily from behind me, "Where do you think you're going?"

I turned around slowly just as the water in her water gun hit me right in the face. "Ahh!" I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the water out, but I was secretly watching her. She was doubled over in laughter. And as quick as I could, I grabbed her gun and aimed at her without her even realizing.

"Don't. Move." I commanded her as I started walking away, gun pointed at her, "Or I'll shoot."

She blinked and nodded. I took this time to notice her attire. Her blue cover-up was drenched and her blond hair stuck to her head. I mentally congratulated Noah.

As I rounded the corner, I took my eyes off Emily and ran off at full speed. But I almost had a head collision with Liam since I kept looking back just to make sure Emily wasn't following me.

"Stay where you are," I walked around him and away as my gun was aimed at him, much the same way as I had done with Emily.

But unlike Emily, he charged straight at me! Surprised at his mood change, it took my brain a while to register exactly what was happening. But when I did, I let out a true scared little girl scream and ran.

"Argh!" Liam roared behind me. I aimed my gun behind and sprayed him but that only made him run faster. Probably because he got madder.

I can't get caught! I have to spray everyone with a hose!

But suddenly out of one of the faded blue doors, came Noah with the same bucket I gave him earlier. He swung the red bucket forcefully and let go. The bucket hit Liam in the head which caused him to stop whilst I stared at him with wide eyes.

He isn't going to fall unconscious is he? I looked over to Noah and saw that his eyes were slightly wide but it didn't look like he cared too much. When he looked my way, I gave him a stern look and he just shrugged. I rolled my eyes, the butthole.

Liam's groaning pulled me back to reality. I quickly kneeled down beside him, "Oh my gosh, Liam! Are you okay?"

There was just more groaning and I was starting to get a bit freaked out. I think Emily would be pretty pissed if her beloved Liam passed out and had a head injury. I think she'd murder Noah.

I looked up at Noah and scolded him with my eyes. "Look what you did. Now Emily will have your he-"

I was cut off by water splashing onto my face. I looked down to see Liam holding my water gun and smiling wickedly. What is it with people spraying my face? Only my face, head, neck, and the very top of my shoulders were wet. The rest of me was as dry as a pickle in the sun, well the outside at least.

I growled out of anger. I don't like being shot multiple times by water. It frustrates me. I narrowed my eyes at him and opened my mouth a tiny bit, teeth clenched underneath. I will aim the hose directly at his face. He will feel the wrath of Jade Harrison.

"Uh, Jade?" Liam looked at me, in a mocking way, "Don't bite my head off."

This made me even more enraged. The anger swirling in my veins lifted my hand and before I knew it, I had punched Liam in the stomach. It hadn't been too forceful because I honestly had nothing against Liam.

He snorted, "You hit like a girl."

"You don't want her to hit you like a boy," Noah said from leaning on the wall opposite us, "trust me. I still have a bruise from it." He rubbed his jaw and cringed a fraction, probably remembering it. I smiled triumphantly, but then I blushed when I recollected what happened after the punch. His delirious 'punishment.' Noah saw my face and one side of his pink lips pulled into a sexy smirk. My heart went reeling when he looked at me like that. There was...affection in his eyes. But that thought sent me looking the other way in even more embarrassment.

"I have a feeling there was more than just a punch involved." Liam raised his eyebrows suggestively towards Noah and me. My cheeks turned even more red. Even my ears had a tinge of scarlet on the tips. How come I'm always so embarrassed?

"You have no idea..." Noah murmured. I looked back at him and found him staring intensely at me, his arms crossed over his chest. I was compelled to stare back into his enticing sapphire eyes. My breathing accelerated and I could feel the quick inhales and exhales of my breath on my dry lips. My stomach was full of butterflies flying around like a tornado. I could hear the impossibly loud and overlapping thuds of my heart beating against my ribcage, begging to be released from the seductive stare Noah Evens had me locked in. But every fiber in my being wanted to stare back for eternity, content with staying like this. I wanted to move forward, to touch him and feel those dazzling currents of pure ecstasy flow through me again. My eyes slowly travelled down to his thin pink lips, the lips that had been a fraction of an inch from touching mine just a couple of days ago. My eyes slowly glided along the curve of his clenched jaw and up his golden cheekbones to finally meet his vibrant eyes that still held affection but desire leaked into them. Looking into his eyes made me realize that I'd have no problem spending the rest of my life with him, because I couldn't imagine my life without him. And it scared me. That thought. That I would happily want to live the rest of my life with him.

[*]

"Okay, Jade, 1...2...3....Spray!" Noah yelled and pulled the nozzle of the hose that I had previously set at jet stream.

The first person I shot was Liam, square in the face. and I enjoyed every vengeful second of it before I realized that Alex had dumped water on Noah and me, too. I moved the nozzle to face him and sprayed right into his open mouth. Then I went crazy and started sweeping it back and forth so I could get all of them. How Noah had managed to tie them together, I didn't know. "Feel the wrath of Jade Harrison!" I screamed over the combined water sound of Noah and my spraying and their yelling and shouting.

I took a sideways glance at him and noticed that his shirt clung to his delicious chest, but I diverted my gaze after taking one more peek, seeing as his ego was already inflated. We didn't want him blowing up, now did we?

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Rose cried in defeat, "We surrender! This water war is over!"

Alex, Emily, and Liam all groaned and nodded in agreement. "Surrender! Surrender!" They whined in unison.

Noah and I gave each other victorious yet evil smiles. "Say we're awesome and that you guys were stupid to challenge and will never wake us up again!" Noah yelled.

"What? No!" Liam yelled.

"No way!" Emily agreed.

"I'm not gonna say I'm stupid!" Rose exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"And you guys aren't even awesome." Alex pointed out.

That's offending. "Fine! Have it your way!" I squeezed the nozzle so the jet stream was at full blast and Noah followed my lead.

"No! No! Stop!" Emily shrieked.

"You guys are awesome and we'll never wake you guys up again!" Rose hollered in failure and we slowed the jet stream.

"Say all of it!" I ordered, but when they didn't say anything, I stuck my ear closer to them and squeezed the nozzle harder, "Say it!"

"Okay! Okay! We're stupid." grumbled Alex.

"I couldn't quite hear what you said!" Noah bellowed.

"We're stupid!" Liam groaned loudly.

"Good! Now say it all together!" Noah demanded.

"You guys are awesome and we're stupid and we'll never wake you guys up again." they chorused in a flat, emotionless voice.

"Good! Now let's have some fun at the beach!" I yelled happily.

--§ξ§--

I know, I know, I suck for such a short upload. I am terrible sorry and I have no excuse other than laziness. But I truly did feel guilty but I couldn't get my lazy head out of stories to do this. And even though you may laugh or completely not trust me on this, but I am trying to upload every Saturday but don't get mad when the Saturday turns into a Sunday. BUT somedays you'll get lucky and get an early upload!

And I know this chapter wasn't amazing, but the next chapter will be a bit more 'spicier.' if you know what I mean? *wink, wink*

Okay so AWESOME job with commenting and voting last chapter. I need to write more sad chapters and make you guys cry more if I'm gonna get responses like that! I got 248 votes and 124 comments! You guys will not believe how happy that made me! So I'm gonna keep it at 200 votes and 60 comments still but I would LOVE as many responses as the last chapter! I wanted to thank all of you for reading, voting, commenting, and fanning! I really do love each and every one of you even if I don't know who you are! Blind love! :D

Okay and I don't know why people keep thinking I'm going to end this story without finishing it! So I'm going to this for once and for all! Don't ask me after this! I AM NOT GOING TO RANDOMLY STOP THIS STORY!!!! I WILL WRITE IT TILL THE VERY END!!!!! IF I DON'T, IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE I DIED OR GOT SERIOUSLY INJURED AND RESULTED IN ME BECOMING PARALYZED NECK DOWN!!!

The cover off to the side is by AriaM467!

Quote of the Upload: 

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."  

- Maya Angelou

Song of the Upload:  

Over My Head - The Fray 

(stuck in my head right now)

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

172K 9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...
Saving The Broken Від The Devil

Підліткова література

38K 1K 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
416K 17.7K 75
The corner of his mouth tilts upward slightly. I smile again. A smile!? A tiny one, but still. "Hm. So I got you to smile, that's progress, yeah? Can...
Stay (Completed) Від Hannah

Підліткова література

30.4K 743 39
UNEDITED! Will edit soon :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "What's going to happen?" I uttered, knowing he probably didn't hear me. "What do you mean? Happen...