Unbroken

By Hellostephenz

#NoMoreBullying. Her eyes were impaired, but unlike most people she had never revelled in being able to see... More

Character Introduction
Copyright and Contents
Part one:Highschool
Highschool can be real devil
Weird Moments in New Place
Bullied
Author's note in Emotional Circumstances
The Undiscovered Father
Violence in Class
Hospital This Time
Evidence of Misinterpretation
Suspended?
Silvia Disappeared
Everything Fell Apart
A song to make you blush
Envy
Footages and Secrets
The Disclosed Secret
Expell This Time
The Break
Great Great Mistake
Kidnapped!
He is the kidnapper?
The Extreme
Life Has An End
Lose Everything Tonight
The Alone Birthday
He is Mine Now
Nothing Than Garbage
Prom Party Invite
Never Believe So Soon
The Wrong Decision Of Showing Skin
Bullies Get Worse
The Deja vu
One Step Closer
Haunted

The Prom Night

78 7 6
By Hellostephenz

Dedication to regular readers.

Trigger warning: PG13 language

The night finally came. The prom was this night. The hall was decorated typically. Senior students were reaching the venue with their fellas. Some of them were fond of extravaganza and were coming there in fancy vehicles.

Boys were dressed in sobar suits and shirts. They were looking smarter than they ever did, even the punks were looking nice in such outfit. Girls were not even recognizable in their beautiful attires. They were wearing makeovers and exceptional gowns and frocks. It seemed that this night, fairies have landed on the earth.

Silvia came with Michael riding a Masaretti. She was in her beautiful brown gown with her hair tied in a messy bun. Her eyes were wearing smoky mountain shades of black and golden. Nothing but a single diamond was in her locket. She had pearled bracelet on her left hand. She was wearing a pair of chocolate color heels. She looked like an angel.

Michael was wearing deep blue tux with a white shirt underneath. His pants were black as night. He looked handsome and dashing. Girls in the party were looking at him and sighing. They were slightly jealous of Silvia.

And unfortunately, McKenzie was here too. Though she was expelled, she was escorted here with another senior boy, Henry Edinburgh. He was rich. And obviously, McKenzie got along with Henry only for his riches.

McKenzie was wearing a pale pink long gown while the top was black. Her feet were covered with black stilettos. She had worn black diamond set which was a gift from Henry. She looked beautiful as well, but her inner cruelty got expressed anyhow.

Evan was included in that extravaganzic group. He brought himself and Henrietta in a limousine. Henrietta caught everyone's attention. Her too short dress was enough to bind spell of others that they didn't notice how beautiful she looked in her side bun with a pinkish makeover in her white floral dress. She was wearing a pair of stilettos as she was pressurized to wear them.

She was the only one who had the white cane in her hand. Evan was feeling a bit ashamed on his decision to escort none but Henrietta Arthur.

Accordingly, they fit in. The usual dance course started with an invisible rivalry of the best looking dates. Silvia was dancing with Michael. She was sometimes pinching herself to ensure that this was not a dream.

McKenzie was with Henry. But her eyes were not on him. Her cunning eyes were concentrating on something else.

Henrietta was with Evan. He was calm and quite. But careful senses of Henrietta told her that something was wrong with him.

"I said oh my! What a marvelous tune! It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place, was dressed to the nines and we were dancing, dancing." The orchestra played.

"Like we're made of Starlights, right Evan?" Henrietta asked as she twirled upon her feet. Dancing was her latent talent.

"Hmm." Evan replied lifelessly.

She knew Evan wasn't alright, "Hey darling, are you alright?"

"Yes I'm." His voice seemed husky, as he was anxious for something.

Henrietta's fair hands landed on his forehead to realize that was sweating. She cringed her face, something was very wrong. But she kept dancing. She was feeling as she was made of feather. She felt so lite.

Suddenly, Evan stopped dancing. The music was still playing. Henrietta was going to ask him what happened when she felt someone was too close to her. Like a nightmare, she realized it was McKenzie.

McKenzie opened her witchy throat, "Hey, how are you doing?"

Henrietta barely replied, "Fine."

"Let's see for how long." McKenzie smirked.

Just then Henrietta felt a pull from the back. She heard a sound of tearing clothes. With the sudden cold striking her back and a flock of astonished voice made her understand that McKenzie teared her frock down.

The music stopped. All boys and girls stopped dancing and were staring at her. With great terror, Henrietta wanted to recover her figure but the torn part was in the hands of McKenzie White. She was laughing like an evil.

The whole party paused to see Henrietta cry like a baby, trying to gather her respect that McKenzie stole right then. She sat on the cold hard ground having no way left to protect herself from the vacant stares.

McKenzie threw that torn cloth and smirked while preparing herself to deliver a speech, "Guys! See what is with the girl! She's so shameless that she got her cloth torn I intentionally while acting it was an accident. She's such a bitch that she's eager on showing off her Victoria's secret garments. Huh? "

All were quite. They were afraid of McKenzie that none pronounce a word against these lies. They saw how mercilessly she teared Henrietta's dress. They all turned into zombies to say a word.

Henrietta fell on the floor and hardly called Evan with her wet voice, "Evan! Where are you?"

She felt a warm hand in her shoulder that lifted her up. She understood it was the one she had not called for. It was Michael. She stood up while Michael was standing behind her covering her uncovered part. Silvia ran to them and handed a scarf to him. Michael tied the scarf from her waist.

Her ankle was sprained due to the sudden fall she had on her high stilettos. She couldn't walk. Michael and Silvia held her from both sides and was making their way out of the hall to Michael's car.

Henrietta suddenly smelled the familiar smell she had before. Undoubtedly, it was Evan. She screamed for him. "Evan!"

Michael and Silvia had an eye to eye talk to stop Henrietta. They both saw how Evan was giggling when McKenzie teared down her frock.
But it was too late. The last few words wear enough to damage her merely fixed heart. Evan ran his fingers down her fountain braided hair and whispered in her ears, "You never asked my whole name. I'm Evan White, elder brother of McKenzie White. I remember what you did with her."

Tears streaming down her face when the dark shadows killed her lights. Michael and Silvia couldn't stare at her scared face gathering terror. She was ditched once again.

Henrietta had a lot of way to walk more, alone. She didn't imagine that night that her worst nightmare, bullying would resume in few days.

Walking to the car, three of them were ashamed of their selves of not protesting against McKenzie. The whole party came to stop and the tune vanished away. After Henrietta got away from their eyes, they tried to continue the party but their conscience stopped them. And the foolest was McKenzie to ruin her prom party.

And the saddest was Henrietta to do nothing but drop her precious tears and repent for the wrong decision she took. Keeping her fragile head on her ex best friend's shoulder, she was cursing herself. What was the need to be agreed on attending prom with a barely known person, Evan was a stranger. She was the one who got betrayed this night, she was going to get her trust and heart broken many times ahead, she thought.

She didn't think of the bullies she'd get next.

A/N: This had descriptions of prom party. But I don't belong to the USA, so I don't know much about prom. You guys may surely correct me if I had any mistake in this chapter or if I missed any typical custom. Your help is my

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 123 34
love at first sight is too cliche. imagine if you started to fall for someone right when you are diagnosed with a rare eye condition which is destin...
15.1K 837 34
Hey everyone, just putting this in here to say that this story is full of triggers. What happens in this book should never influence what you do, so...
746 83 19
COMPLETED ✨ Cover made by me : ) Blessing In Disguise ~Eyes that make you forget all about yourself. Excerpt: "Please listen to me doctor Harris! I...
2.7K 319 38
*TRIGGER WARNING: DEALS WITH DEPRESSION, SELF HARM AND SUICIDE* Amber is sixteen years old and to sugarcoat it... She hasn't had the best upbringing...