The Musician and The Photogra...

By CottonC12

Looking for a story that's simple and sweet. Here is the one that can melt your insides with every sentence. ... More

2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10.0
Thank You!
11.0
12.0

1.0

1.1K 54 22
By CottonC12

Picture of Emma and Adrian ^^

Edited*

A girl named Emma was walking down the hallway when she bumps into a random boy.

"Umff!" She says and falls to the ground. Her black notebook slips out of her bag sliding away from her.

"Sorry." Says the blue eyed boy as he hands her a black notebook. She notices that he also owned the same colored notebook.

"Its okay." She says smoothing her salmon colored dress she had on. "Thank you for-um-retrieving my notebook.." She says holding her black notebook dearly to her chest. She turns away and heads to her next class. "I need to be more careful" She reprimands herself. She shakes her head from her fall, but could not remove the image of those beautiful, blue colored eyes.

----------------------------

Hey! Hope you readers liked the first chapter. Please Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1K 35
Love and hate are similar in this book A story about an inseparable bond that got separated. Tracy and connor were best friends since they were littl...
557K 9.2K 127
(put on hold till the SpinOffs are online) Kendall Grimes. " Look around us! We're in the middle of the f*cking apocalypse! No one cares that your fe...
1.3M 32.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
252K 5.3K 42
For Ella and Xavier life has been pretty simple. They have been dating for the last four years and are set on getting married, they both live in pret...