My Best Mistake: His Existenc...

By Jojo_r

"You can't learn anything if you do everything right," which was probably why Ann-Drew Brookes believed that... More

My Best Mistake: His Existence-Series1
Chapter 2: Strange Encounters
Chapter 3: Turning Apologies into Disasters
Chapter 4: Trouble will find you
Chapter 5: A Huge Twist
My Newest Book is Out
Chapter 6: I got attacked by Mermaids
Chapter 7: Let Loose
Paper Tiger

Chapter One: Party! Party!

352 28 2
By Jojo_r

Mistakes, Mistakes. Oh the Mistakes. Our story may not have been a fairytale because we weren't some blond girl in a blue dress who gets driven to prom by some rats in a pumpkin. Or some desperate prince who wastes the entire day that he could've been using to play Call Of Duty to hunt down some shallow girl at a prom with a glass shoe. Or some green ogres who chose to live in a forest even though their family lived in some big everlasting castle in Hollywood or some crap like that. We weren't even those red, green or yellow creatures who rolled down hills all day like they weren't home trained by their parents. Who were they? Teletubbies? Well, Whatever!

         Fine, I'll admit it. At first, we weren't exactly "The Best" two persons when combined together until after a long while we blended perfectly. Well..... that was basically after it all happened to be exact.

       It all started in June, the summer of 2011 and everyone was going to Shaykyle's annual festivity at his house which his parents were surprisingly totally cool with. They said they didn't want their son to be bored and alone when they would go on their 3 month business trips. Smh (Shake my head), rich parents. Although I would want his parents they were however very strict on him whenever he crashed the house and caused over 50 thousand dollars worth of damages ! I couldn't blame them, Shaykyles' parties were always the BOMB ! It's what people would look forward to at the beginnings of their summer holidays and the best part about it was that EVERYONE was invited.

        Nerd? invited. Gay? invited. Les? invited. Bi? invited. Freak? invited. Jock? invited. Goth? invited. Me? Definitely invited. I guess you could say that I was kind of involved in the popular clique however I was one heck of a nerd. I wouldn't behave like those blond girls that every question had to end with a question mark. Example: I loooooove to play Fifa with boys???????????? I guess I was somewhere high up there Eh? You know what ? I wasn't even in a clique. I was an all rounder. I hung around with everyone but just went places with the populars .. like Shaykyle's party that I wasn't even ready for.

      Last Year at Shaykyle's huge party his entrance was the best I've ever seen. He drove his dad's new red and shiny black Lamborghini into the swimming pool then came out of the front before he sank with it. There was all the alcohol you could think of ! All the kush you could smoke and all the condoms you could find. Unfortunately mostly used condoms. There were even some condoms in the bathroom and can I tell you.. I wasn't a fan of any of them.

      Shaykyles' parties always brought police but they couldn't pass the securities unless they had a search warrant so everyone smoked all they weed they could. There were thousands of noise disturbances but no one could stop us. Not even the police. If I correctly recall, it was last year's party when Shaykyle along with his troublesome gang fired countless fireworks at FBI Helicopters who tried to stop the party, almost causing the helicopter to crash into his house and explode into a billion pieces. Luckily they were smart enough to leave. When I said that NO ONE could stop us, I meant NO ONE could stop us.

     I wondered what Shaykyle's party had in store for me this year? It was the end of my Junior year and I had recently turned 18 so I was going to live it up. Even if it meant losing my V-Card.( If you don't know what a V-Card is you are completely illiterate). I was going to lose it to my boyfriend of 3 years Kourtney of course ! Who was suppose to be picking me up in about 20 minutes. WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PICKING ME UP IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES ! I had already wasted 10 minutes ! Oh no, he's going to be very cranky. It's a good thing I picked out my outfit yesterday because of my excitement cause Lord Knows he would have been waiting out there until summer was over.

          *Beep* *Beep* Oh no ! He was here ! I slipped on my army green marina and jeans vest and a khaki shorts with some black and white Chuck Taylor's, my green beanie and I was out ! I had to waste some time fluffing my bouncy brunette hair with light brown streaks that I had spend curling for hours and locking up the house cause my parents were gone out for the night. Walking towards the Blue Sedan I covered my ears for I knew what was bound to come.

    "Two minutes and 34 seconds late love ! What do you have to say for yourself?" he started  as I rolled my eyes. I can't believe he counted down.

"I swear I'm getting sick and tired of your failing punctuality. I am one punctual person and you need to live up to that standard love!" he complained.

"Shoot me!" I muttered quietly under my breath.

"What was that?" he asked now facing me.

"Just look at the road before we crash." I ordered him.

"Don't you God Damn tell me to look at the road! You need  to look at me when I'm talking to you!" he shouted. I ignored him as I continued staring out the window. While driving he stretched over me and opened my door and used all his force to push me out. DRIVING. I swear, my face was a small distance from touching the concrete road if he hadn't kept his firm grip on me."Stop! Stop it! I'm sorry!" I begged mercilessly as he grabbed a hold of my marina to and pulled me back into the car as if I were an anchor. With trembling hands I rapidly slammed the door with my heart about to burst through my ribcage before I wiped my eyes and sniffled as I looked at him with a Really Bro? expression.

       "Are you insane?" I yelled.
        "Next time you look at me when I'm talking to you!" he ordered in an authoritative voice. Soon we pulled up at the 3 storey, 20 acres mansion also known as Shaykyle's house. I got of the car still trying to stand after almost losing my life. I was so upset with him that I began to storm away.

"Drew! Wait!" my boyfriend Kourtney shouted. I turned around and looked into those beautiful glimmering green eyes and now saw his sympathy. His soft blond hair looked so serene like the angelic look on his face. He now walked towards me as he protectively wrapped his arms around my hips and closed the distance between us. "I'm sorry okay...You know that I'll always love you though?" he asked. How could I say no to those sensational eyes. I've been dealing with his Manic Depressive Disorder for 3 years and I wouldn't mind dealing with it for four..

     "I love you too." I said as I kissed those soft pink lips that I've been longing for.

"You look really pretty by the way." he complimented me as he sweetly fixed my beanie properly on my head.

"Thanks." I replied smiling radiantly. "Ready to go?" he asked. I smiled as I took his hand and we walked inside the booming party to the song I like it by Enrique Iglesias ft Pitbull. "Ann-Drew!" Libby yelled  as she ran over to Kourtney and I.

"Libby for the last time you can call me Drew." I whispered slightly embarrassed as Kourtney laughed. Ann-Drew Brookes but shortened as Drew that most people people called me and Ann or Priscilla which was my middle name that my parents would call me but NO ONE CALLED ME ANN-DREW. A little about myself. I had recently turned 18 and I was sadly going to be in my Senior year next year. The horror. I was just a 5'6 " spectacular creation. My best feature? Definitely my eyes and lips. I couldn't choose only one because to me, I had an exotic shade of brown eyes with hazel consumed irises that each time a single ray of light hit them it almost looked as if I were crying when they glistened confidently. Thankfully I was blessed with the lips of Ariana Grande. Not too thin, Not too think.. Just right. I even had a deep dimple like Allison's, the girl from Teen Wolf. I also loved my weird personality.. That's what got me alot of friends. I was different according my name. Surprisingly, some people even called me Allison  because according to their retarded theory I  had slightly resembled her. How? I wish I knew but I just took it as a compliment   because her hair colour and her attributes were just stunning!

            " Whatever Drew.. Oh my Gosh! I missed you and I have tonnes to tell you." she said excitedly as she kissed both my cheeks as a greeting like what the French people would do. Libby was originally from Colombia however she was mixed with Trinidadian because that was where her mother was from. She was light brown in complexion and was just EXTREMELY STUNNING! She was a part time model and her hair was wavy and touched her back dimples but at the moment she was wearing her hair in a bun. to make me feel even worse about myself, she also had lovely eyes that were way prettier than mine. Ever heard of a mixture of grey and green eyes? And guess who out of my luck just so happened to have them? Libby had an exotic combination of dust grey and tropical jungle green eyes that would literally make you almost invisible if you stood beside her. Yup she had those and you'd wonder why she's single? On top of that, she had an amazing slim body because she had Colombian blood in her and to me, the only advantage I had over her was my Ass. Score one for Drew.

     "Libby you saw me yesterday!" I opposed.

"I know but I have so much to tell you." she shrugged before she yanked me out of Kourtneys' hands.

"I'll catch up with you later Kay?" I shouted to him as he raised his eyebrow very concerned for my safety. I'd be too if it involved anything with Libby and a secret. "I'm crushing on someone!" she squealed revealing her Spanish accent when we got as far away from Kourtney.

"Digame! Digame!" I screamed jovially. Digame was Spanish. It meant tell me in English. I learned it from Libby considering the fact that she was Colombian. "Eeeeeeeeeeeep!" she started squealing excitedy she regained her composure then exhaled, getting herself together before she said,"Shaykyle." I turned my head towards Shaykyle who was leaning on the wall with the other basketball players Felix Turner, Jamie Stefan, Tes Miller and Malyke James. Shaykyle was one of the star basketball players at our school, Sethville High. He along with his team mates were all leaning with one foot on the wall and in their hands, an object that produced a pungent smell. It was evidently marijuana.

        Shaykyle was incredibly,superbly sexy. he had curly hair the color of honey that miraculously appeared as brick red if he stood in the sun and on this head he was wearing a red tam. He had on a red graphic tee that said "S.W.A.G Surf Waves and Girls." His eyes were the stupendous mixture of aqua and turquoise which I myself was very fond of for it reminded me of a a tranquil river abscent of ripples. Ahhhh. He wore a black denim skinny jeans and red and white Vlado shoes. Who wouldn't like him? He was gorgeous and perfect and extremely BAD. Next to him was his best friend. Felix Turner. He was the type of carefree boy that you would die for!

        If he rejected you, you might as well bag your face and fall off planet Earth cause according to most girls, you'll have no valid reason for returning to school. The boy with the flawless Curly brunette hair with blond streaks. The front was straight but the ends were just a curly roller coaster. He had on a blue sonic riders snapback that was turned so that the front his hat was at the back of his head. His eyes were the weapons that could get any girl to easily fall for him. They were autumn hazel. The most perfect shade that would sparkle as if they were teary. Who ever said that you couldn't smile with your eyes was stupid. Whenever he smiled, OH MY GOSH! You would get hit by a car if you saw him while you were crossing the street which was a definite fact. RIP Alexzaundra Wilson. He had a simple small dimple and a tempting smirk that would drive you crazy.

     He was in a black graphic tee that said "I'm Crazy Over Me Too" Conceited Ass. Luckily for me, I was happ with Kourtney who still needed to learn how to controlhis bipolar problems. Tes, Jamie and Malyke were also very nice looking basketball players but looked average standing nect to Felix and Shaykyle.

       They all looked extremely somehow attractive smoking I'd have to admit because I wasn't such a big fan of smokers. "Shaykyle? Wow.. Libby likes them bad." I teased her as I fake clapped.

"Yeah we were talking yesterday and I guess we kind of hit it off." she said as she hid her face in an effort to conceal the vivid cherry red blush on her cheeks.

"You should go talk to him." I instructed her as we both looked to the side as Shaykyle did that raised chin movement to greet us. We waved back nervously trying to act cool.

"No, I'm not going over there alone!" she quarrelled as she held up her hands in defense.

"Libby, Just Go!" I exclaimed trying to let my voive over power the music as I pushed her. "Only if you come with!" she yelled chidishly as she now began drgging me towards them.

"Libby..NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,HEY." I said awkwardly now realizing that I was surrounded by a bunch of 6'1"-6'3" boys. "Drew is it?" Shaykyle asked.

"Uh Yeah...hi." I said nervously as the smell of weed penetrated my nose."Nice beanie." he complimented me. I didn't even remember that we were both wearing tams after I was so caught up in trying to see if his abbs hopefully would be printed through his shirt so I could guess the pac. Realizing that my weirdness had taken over me and Shaykyles' eyes were almost the size of a saucer and not because of the weed I casually replied,"Thanks, you too." I then elbowed Libbyso she could start talking and stopped getting lost in Shaykyles' eyes  who qucikly returned to Earth but this time as an illiterate alien.

       "Uh... Ummmm nice party." Libby awkwardly said.

"Yeah it is, isn't it?" Shaykyle replied as he once again allowed the weed to slide through his pink slightly thick lips. Everyone was now looking looking down on us. LITERALLY. 5'6", 5'7" girls, 6'1"-6'3" boys. I stood there just looking around like a fool  and enjoying the music when Shaykyles' eyes landed on me.

       "Drew, You needa loosen up!" he said as he passed me the spliff that was in his hands and were not going to be moved from his hands if he was actually handing that to me. "Oh um." I started.

"Come on!" Felix cut me off shouting as Jamie, Tes and Malyke joined in. I looked at Libby with a cry of help in my eyes but you know what? I took back back everything I just said as I accepted it and inhaled it I held it in for about 8 seconds then let it out.

    "Whooooooooooo!" they all yeled in unison. "Alright Brookes give it back." Shaykyle instructed.

"Nah, Nah I'm good." I happily replied as I took another whiff of it, then soon plenty. I then took the alcoholic beverage out of Felix's hand and began to gulp it down.

"Okay Drew that's enough." Libby whispered in my ears now really concerned about my safety.

"What!? The party's just getting started." I said in disbelief in my drunk voice as I removed my beanie, took of Felix's snapback and placed it on my head as I seductively grinded on him to the song Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO.I then took the beverageout of Shaykyle's handand began gulping it down as I now began widly grinding on him. He held onto my waist as I went lower and lower and grinded harder than before. This was all too much fun in one night and apparantly Libby thought so too when she whispered,"Uh.. Drew you have a boyfriend." but that didn't stop me from having a good time! When she realized that I wasn't budging, she added on with hurt and somehow tranquility in her voice," Oh and you're grinding on the boy I like.. BEST FRIEND."

      "Come on Liberty, You needa loosen up!" I laughed heartily like a drunkard as I grabbed some Vodka out of some random boy's hand,completely unaware of its contents and begain gulping it down like it was water. From the colourful lights inside the room, I now saw Kourtney now began eyeing me from a distance with a pissed off expression printed on his face and body language.

    "You're gonna continue until you get yourself into trouble." Libby's stern words echoed and banged in my eardrums as she angrily stormed away.

The last face I remebered seeing was Shaykyle's smiling down at me.

A/N

Intense ? IKR ! ! However that's the least intense chapter of the entire book! Imagine that? What are your thoughts? What do you think happned to Drew? What do you think happened to Kourtney? What's up with Libby? Or the best question is What happened next? .. Comment! Vote! and please Promote. I want to hear AL your thoughts. Are you liking it so far? How were the guys? Found your crush already?  Don't worry there will be an update coming up pretty soon mis amigos!

Don't worry you're still cold but soon enough you'll be getting warmer ;)

Photo of Felix so check it out loves! aka the person playing the gorgeous Felix Turner is Marlon Teixeira (minus the facial hair)so if you wanna see more pics just look him up. Extremely GORGEOUS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
17.7K 1.6K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
589 97 31
We all wish for a happy ending in a life full of obstacles. Same was with Autumn. Autumn is the daughter of a very rich family in the entire English...
14.8K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...