Thug With Benefits

By CheyenneSierra2000

Reyna is just a young girl stuck in the life of an average adolescent who lives in "the hood". Her whole life... More

Thug With Benefits
Just the Beginning...
They Hate When You're Better
Oh. Hell. Naw.
How you like me now?
What's Real?
Fam and Friends! or Goodbye, The End...
What did I do?!
Bad B*tches Im Yah Leader!
A Rose Grew From The Concrete
A Rose Grew From The Concrete, Part 2
Taste Of War
War Preparation
The War Part 1
The War Part 2
The War Part 3: Getting 'Harm'
Taken: Hostage Situation
Taken: Watch the Throne
Young Kings... And Queens
If This Is The End
If This Is The End Part 2
Chained and Battered
Manipulation and Concentration
Well isn't this a coincidence?
All Shall Be Changed
The results are in...
Free Myself From You
All's Good in the Hood...For Now
Memories Back Then
Guess You Gotta Know (A/N)
Got Your Neck!
Wicked Games
Constant Delusion
You're Mine
Same Old Stuff, Different Day
The Box Office

Females Welcome !

44.6K 745 90
By CheyenneSierra2000

*One Month later*

Reyna

I've still been following Damon and I found out some pretty incriminating things. I'm ready to tell King. On the flip side the twins are back but don't know about King and I or the whole Damon and Tierra situation and we are gonna keep it like that for awhile. One other important detail, is that King and I told Rell and Kell that we wanted to live together because his place is closer to the school and I don't want to live alone since they are in hiding, and I also don't want to make Rell and Kell move so the best decision was for me to stay with King to keep me 'safe'.

-

-

-

King

I think Reyna is cheating on me. I don't know who but it's someone and I'm finna find out. I hate being screwed over and right now, that's all that I feel like is going on. Plus my homeboy Damon, told a nigga he see her in other nigga faces all the time. Damon don't have no reason to lie, he been down since I first came around, and he even took a bid for me once, that's a homeboy for life right there, I know he got my back. He just doesn't get as much recognition as I do, but it's all good because he doesn't complain, if our team eating, we all eating.

-

-

-

Damon

I dropped the bug in King's ear that Reyna might be cheating. Oops! Bitches be tripping, better keep them shoelaces tight. What can I say? It's not my fault your nigga don't trust you. I know King, he has severe trust issues, the nigga is fucked up in the head and picks on all the bitches. The best thing right now, is for him to be gullible, because he's not as equipped to the game as he thinks he is, this nigga thought I did a bid for him when in all actuality I went away on vacation for six months, and just came back and told him I got put upstate. He believed it too, gave me thanks and ain't do no more, I ain't get no pay, no sufferage, not even a reputation. 

-

-

-

Rell

I met a nice thick red bone. She seems like a keeper. Imma introduce her to the fam. Tomorrow. "Rell... Come back to bed baby.." she said seductively. "Ard baby, one second." I replied softly. She acted like a ride or die chick and had the pussy game to match, I wasn't whipped or anything, but a nigga was kind of close, it you know what I mean. We seemed like two of the same, like we were cut from the same cloth. She understood my problems and made me a better person. She matched my fly, she matched my swag and matched my bank account. I needed that in my life, I think I might just have to settle down with her. 

-

-

-

Kell

I feel like somethings finna brew. Some crazy shit is about to happen. Oh well, whatever happens, happens. Family comes first, plain and simple. I was seperated from my brother and sister, but this was a minor setback for a major comeback, I was only getting keener to the bullshit going on. I was ready for anything that was going to be thrown my way.

-

-

-

Unknown

There can only be one winner, and that's me! Head Bitch in Charge. And it certainly won't be anyone besides me.

*One Week Later*

Reyna

Time to hit the club, with my freakum dress on! No I'm not going out and hoeing around. I'm just trying to get more dirt on Damon before I kill him. I still need his accomplices. I'm looking in the mirror and boy, don't I look mighty fine! Red dress. Red Bottoms, And Red lipstick. I started shaking my head. King is sleeping over at my place because tomorrow morning we have to go to this big meeting at the trap house for Rell. I'm really glad he's sleep though because I needed this time to get ready, without playing 20 questions. Shit! Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. "Where you going?!" he asked obviously annoyed "Oh shit, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I say trying to change the subject "Answer my question." He says just a tad calmer "Out, love ya bye!" I say leaving really fast. I sped to the club for fear he was going to follow me. Damn, I feel like I'm cheating. Shit, this is too much work! Ain't nobody got time for that! 
Even if I thought about cheating, I don't have enough time in the day to be worried about side niggas.
-

-

-

King

I knew it! Nobody can trust these unfaithful hoes. Tomorrow I was gonna ask her brother's for permission to be with her. But man fuck that just like my motto "Fuck Bitches, Get Money!" Imma take back my player card and make duplicates! King is back and now better then ever. Now, Let me go catch this bitch in the act. I'm glad that when I got her the phone I installed a tracker. Oh shit, she at Club Levels. Naww. Now she moving. But to where? The tracker is starting to break up but I'm getting a good enough signal that I can still find her.

-

-

-

Reyna

I get to the club and order a scotch on the rocks, not for me... FOR DAMON. When the bartender hands me the drink I slip something in it and send it over to Damon. Within minutes he went from a cautious nigga to a loose bitch. Not my fault he can't 'handle' his liquor. "Put molly all in her champagne! She ain't even know it!" I said to myself in my Rick Ross voice. I went and sat my ass on his lap and whispered in his ear "Looking for some fun... Well meet me at the trap house on 5827 Webster Street" he nodded and got up. Time for this plan to unravel everyone!

-

-

-

Damon

Did she just offer FREE punani? She ain't gonna know what hit her, literally. Have her limping before I kill her.  We are driving there in seperate cars. And to my surprise the trap house is empty. COMPLETELY. Just my luck! This is why you can't trust anyone in this business. See, here's my plan, dick her down, then shoot her down. Business and pleasure can ALWAYS mix. Shoot, King is going to be devastated when I tell them that sweet little Reyna was killed by the enemy. Nah, scratch that, I'm going to kill her and go on a very long and extensive vacation to: Nowhere,USA. I've got to get the hell out of dodge if this plan is going to go correctly. 

-

-

-

King

 Why is she at the trap house? And do I see Damon? Oh hell naw. Let me get my gat. Cause niggas are going to die tonight. They don't call me King for no reason. Watch, all you gonna see is two dead bodies. At this point, I think I just might kill her. I don't care if she's Rell and Kell's sister, they said the number one rule, is 'we don't love these hoes', they would probably disown her anyways. I mean, they cut people like bad habits and shit, if that's what I gotta do then, it is what it is. I know I probably sound like a crazy bastard right now but we literally just got into a relationship and she already crossing me, like you don't understand in these streets anyone that crosses you automatically needs to go in the dirt, because if they "live to tell the tale", than you just might see yourself in county soon; or even worse, going upstate to a maximum security prison.

-

-

-

Unknown

Me and my main bitch Tierra are about to run up in one of the trap houses. We got it cleared out and since Tierra put a tracker on King's car it was even simpler to see that he came there.... ALONE. Today is the day, Tierra gets her man..... But dies with him too. I love Tierra but she is too lovesick and she's letting her better judgement be controlled by some nigga, So what better way to end her life than happily. That way she dies with the one she loves, I can get rid of King, Get rid of her without having any secrets spilled, AND I can get sexy ass Reyna. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't turn these hoes out. Bitches will remember my name after tonight and when they meet their maker, I want them to tell 'em "Jeera said Hi". Fuck Nigga's Get Money!

-

-

-

Reyna

We got to the trap house and I set him on the bed. My gun is in the bathroom waiting. LOADED. "Baby, lets get nasty.." I say seductively. I go and start taking off his clothes and he tries to pull mine off. Ugh, this nigga.. "No. No. No. Not yet. My clothes will be off soon. But first I'm gonna take care of you." I say while licking my lips. This boy is falling for my tricks. His dumb ass just won't know what hit him. He's butt-naked at this point and I start handcuffing him to the bed. "Hey.. What the fuck are you doi-" He starts while I put my fingers to his lips "Be quiet, Bae" I say while pouring baby oil all over him. "I'll be right back, and when I come back your in for a BIG surprise" I said with a smirk. He really didn't know what was in store for him after I came out this bathroom. Lord, he didn't know.

-

-

-

King

At this point I wanted to cry. Was she really gonna give her virginity to some unworthy low-life? Or maybe she was lying about having her V-Card too. At this point I'm furious. I bust into the room and see this nigga ass-naked, handcuffed, and baby oil all over. And here comes the queen of tricks herself. With... A GUN. "So is this what you have been doing these last couple weeks?" I ask coldly "Bae, it's busin-" she starts before I cut her off "BAE? BAE? Who is this BAE you speak of? It's damn sure not me?" I yell. I think I just lost it. I'm an emotional wreck, I know that sounds like a girl thing, but shit, guys have feeling too. I was feeling every emotion at once, I didn't even notice Damon's sinister smirk. "You can join in if you want." Damon says from the bed, but before I could react Reyna was on him like white on rice. "Say another motherfucking word, and I block off your d*ck." she said as she lowered it directly adjacent from him 'manhood'

-

-

-

Reyna

I'm in the bathroom gearing up, when I hear the door bust open. Who the hell could that be? I took my now fully clothed ass and came out with my gun ready to shoot. Damon's face quickly changed. King just starts going off on me and he's yelling. I swear he has the wrong idea. I'm finna set this bitch straight, I'm not a cheater, nor will I ever cheat. It's not in my mind, body, spirit, or whatever the fuck else. "Now listen here motherfucker! This is BUSINESS! He's the one who set you up trying to get you killed! I was gonna kill him tonight. Man, fuck you! I have more information showing that he's an informant for another gang. I have pictures of him leaving the meetings and going to other people basically repeating ANY information you gave him. Shit! If I was gonna have sex with him, why am I wearing ALL BLACK SWEATS when I left the house wearing BRIGHT MOTHERFUCKING RED. Why is my hair wrapped now? Why am I holding a UZI ?! All these questions nigga?! Guess what?" I screamed through clenched teeth. I went back in the bathroom and got a packet then came back out. "What?" He said now calmer "I have proof for all of this, Here. Now, Do you wanna help kill him or are we going to just stand here?" I asked handing him the packet with tapes, pictures, phone bills, notes, and many more precarious items. "Aight, lets just kill him so we can go home." He said coldly.

-

-

-

King

Man, I feel bad, but at the same time, she wrong for not bringing this to my attention, shawty a thug but she isn't ready for this fast life, she's just a girl, she may have done martial arts and took sniping classes but shit, she's never been in a real life scenario, I understand she killed the two men when we first met, and that crack whore she called her mother, but they weren't serious kills. A serious kill would classify as 'contract killing', it would classify as doing it completely emotionless, she had a connection to all the people I've seen her kill so far, and they had all dicked her around. Back to the topic at hand though, she did seem like she was cheating though, with the constant creeping, and missed phone calls, she wouldn't pay close attention, she was changing. But at least she had proof behind her reasons. Now that that's over, I think I just might apologize, maybe. Which is really rare. "Listen, you not off the hook, but we WILL talk about this at home. And Damon we may or may not kill you depending on what information you give us. Now tell me EVERYTHING you know." I said calm but very serious. Damon looked like he was gonna piss his pants.

-

-

-

Damon

Oh shit. They gonna kill me. But they said if I tell everything I may or may not die. Shoot! Imma sing like a canary! Tweet tweet my nigga! "Okay, so. Jailhouse, from the bandi gang is gonna do a drive-by on Thursday, then blow up 6 of your trap houses on Friday, Kill 10 of your men Saturday and Snatch Reyna from Church on Sunday. The Cali Shooters are gonna go to war with you next week and rob some of your dealers just before then. They know where you ALL live. Plus ALL or your safe houses. Please don't kill m-"

BANG! BANG!

-

-

-

Reyna

I blew his brains out, I could tell he was finished and had nothing else to say. Well when Damon was informing people... I kind of switched his information around. Since he was working with two separate gangs. The information he got from them, is what I put in the place of ours. In all actuality, they know nothing of us except the basic information Damon already told them. Damon was a simple idiot, he didn't understand that I was already two steps ahead of him in this boring ass game he was trying to create, I didn't quite understand his whole vendetta against King and my brothers but all I knew was that he wasn't going to get them shot without me bussing a few rounds first.

-

-

-

King

 "Why did you do that?! He could have given us more information!" I yelled at Reyna. She explained how she switched around our information with another gang's. And that they would be going to war with each other instead of us. "I love when my baby uses her smart side!" I exclaimed hugging and kissing her, my thoughts from earlier started drift, I guess I was just in a black rage where I couldn't cope with my emotions as well as I thought. Then there was a knock on the door... Who the fuck was that?

-

-

-

Tierra

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I knock on the door lightly but just enough to be heard. To no surprise King answers the door. "Hey baby!" I squeal as I jump on him and start kissing him. "What the fuck!" a familiar female voice says. Ugh, it's that bitch that picked up his phone last time. She was about to get beat the fuck up for looking me up and down. "Hey bitch. What's good? Why you with my man?" I question knowing that I hit a nerve. She's shorter than me, so I can easily beat her up. I'm 6 foot AND I weigh 190 pounds. She looks only about 5'6 and 170 pounds. So I can treat that bitch like a rag doll. That's why I'm so COCKY ! "Bitch watch your motherfucking tone!" She shouts. Oh hell nah! I charged her and started going off. For a split second I was winning and thought I had it in the bag until she started punching like a mad dog.

-

-

Reyna

That bitch came in and started kissing MY MAN! The Fuck she think this is! THEN she charged me. Im going to admit she got a few good hits, but I had her on her ass in 2 seconds flat, pounding the shit outta her. She must've under estimated me. But I'm not one to be fucked with. I was kicking, scratching, punching, pulling, et cetera! That bitch looked like bloody mary by the time I was done with her. I beat that ass. My mom might not have taught me much but when we would get into our usual brawls while she was intoxicated or under the influence, I learned how to incorporate my martial arts better into street fighting, because for obvious reasons, unlike the movies you can't sweep kick someone as easy as you think. Yes, I can do a sweep kick, but will I do one in the middle of a fight, no. Want to know why? Because all of that extra, isn't needed, fights are simple, it's just calculations and timing.

-

-

-

Unknown aka Jeera

I let Tierra go in there and get a few minutes to get him worked up. It had been 10 minutes so I decided to head in. Tierra was sitting on the ground bleeding all over the place while Reyna looked like she hadn't broken a nail.  Sexy Reyna. I didn't know she had it in her. This nigga King don't deserve her. She need a girl like me to put it down. "Put your fucking hands up! I'm gonna kill everyone in here!" I shout. Tierra's dumb ass stands up and starts to come near me. I slap her down to the ground and shoot her in her leg. Reyna cracks that sexy ass smile. I shoot Tierra in her foot, I think, my aim was always a little off. And now Reyna let out a slight giggle. Aww she's so fucking cute. "See something you like? Cause I know do." she nods. I'm so going to fuck her tonight. I may want to kill King, but her and I can have something special. 

-

-

-

Reyna

Lets get one this straight. I accept people who are gay but I'm staighter than an arrow. But as I can see, Jeera likes me and if I can get on her good side. That would be a blessing. I'm about to trick this dildo using bitch!  "Jeera, you are so fucking sexy, I think I'm bisexual so King your yellow ass gotta bounce!" I say buttering her up , she was smiling really hard and kept lowering the gun to look at me. I could only imagine what King was thinking, "Bitches be gay today, Bi tomorrow, pregnant on Sunday, Muslim on Monday." I quietly thought to myself, making a chuckle come out of my mouth. Even in hard times I always laugh. "What's so funny? Can I know?" Jeera asked, I rolled my eyes, "You bae, you're all I think about." I said to her lovingly, this girl was falling for it so easily, "Really, Aww come here then." she replied, while motioning with her hands to 'come here', then she ouckered out her lips. This bitch wants me to kiss her?! I gotta think of something quick! Oh I got it a plan that'll work, "Fine, I'll kiss you" I giggle. She puckers for a kiss and I lean in. And just as she closes her eyes I go to reach for the gun and she pulls me forward forcing a kiss on me and no matter how much I wiggled she wasn't budging. Then she shifted her arm and I grabbed the gun killing her on-site. "Bae.." King starts "We'll add this to the "shit we gotta talk about when we get home" list." I said seriously. We left the trap house and set it on fire.

*One Hour Later*

"Oh Shit!" I exclaim

"What?!" King asks worried

"We didn't kill Tierra!"

"She died! Bet!"

"Ard. I hope so."

-

-

-

Tierra

Hold up, wait a mintue, Tierra ain't finished! I woke up in the trap house and it was on fire. I ran all the way home. Shit, I always knew Jeera would turn on me. EVERYONE seems to be turning on me for that bitch Reyna. But it's whatever, I'm gonna meet the twin's family tomorrow. Why? Because I've been fucking around with Rell and he thinks I'm his R.O.D.... DUMB ASS! Well if I can't have King I'll take the next best thing, RELL. 

-

-

-

King

Alright, Imma admit, seeing Reyna kiss another girl was kind of hot. Naww let me stop lying. REALLY HOT. But we still need to talk about tonight. "So talk, what happened? Why didn't you tell me about Damon?" I asked "Well, I already told you, He was doing dirty work and he was the one who got you shot in the drive-by. He's been trying to sell our secrets." She replied. I searched her eyes and found nothing but truth. "Since when are you bisexual?" I started "Uhmm I'm not real-" She tried to reply "What do you mean? I just watched you make out with a girl!" I said back with attitude "She's dead right? Well I had to do that so she couldn't kill us! I'm not bisexual nor will I ever be. And if I was? What would that be to you?" Reyna shouted right back. "Shit, If you were bisexual than I would want you to tell me sooner! We could of had a threesome!" I yelled jokingly. At this point we had forgot about everything that had happened and we were just laughing like old times.

-

-

-

Reyna

Can you believe that he really thought I was bisexual? Typical guy. But at least we dropped the subject. Time to sleep....

*9 Hours Later*

I woke up in Kings arms, I tried waking him up but he wouldn't budge. This nigga could sleep through the Apocalypse. I slipped out his arms and went downstairs to fill a bowl with water. Then I walked all the way back upstairs and poured it on him! He got up quick. "What the fuck?!" He asked angrily "We.. Have.. To.. Go.." I said in between laughs. "Damn, why couldn't you just tap me. I'm a light sleeper." He replied "Nigga! I sat here for half an hour "Just Tapping" you" I said cracking up.  He rolled over and started tickling me all over. I couldn't breathe, "Alright, get dressed, stinka butt!" I shouted while walking in the bathroom. Once I got in the shower, I heard the door open very slow. Then I heard the shower curtain move. "Hey, is their room for two?" King said seductively in my ear, he was naked and I could feel his "member" hitting my thigh. "I think so" I responded with a big Kool-aid smile, then we started kissing "Don't start nun you can't finish" I mumbled in between kisses. Then we washed each other. When I was finished I got out and put on some high waist shorts and a sheer tank top. King had on some brand new trues and a blue polo with black and white jordan's. My man looked FYE! We looked like to light brights stepping out the house.

-

-

-

 King

We got to Kell and Rell's house at close to 12:00 and sat down waiting "Hey guys, is everyone ready to eat?" Rell said happier than usual. What's up with him. Well, today is the day that we tell Rell about our relationship. "Hey sis, since when was your hair that long?!" Kell comes out and says. "Well- It was always this long, it's just that I wanted weaves because I liked it short and out the way" Reyna responded.   This is awkward! "Well good for you, Reyna! Anyway meet my girlfriend..." Rell Said. And in came, the one girl that I thought we wouldn't be seeing anymore... But like I said, bitches be tripping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 13 16
this is a story about a ladka(not mafia but ya a buisnessman with some side buisness😈) who don't love anyone except his little sis mumma and his bes...
3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
222K 3.6K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
34 0 29
Reyna is an 18 year old girl in her last year of highschool, but that doesn't make it any better. Even though she can't wait to live a free life away...