Tris Pedrad Dauntless Born

By jojo9635

Tris was born in Dauntless and along with her twin Uriah and her big brother Zeke they mess up the daunless c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel (1)
Sequel (2)
Sequel (3)
Authors note: New Fanfics!

Chapter 5

9.7K 175 45
By jojo9635

3 days later:

Jon told me to visit him at his apartement and i'm pretty excited because i've never been there although we are nearly a year together. Well! I walk along the coridor to get to Mar. She said she would dress me and do my make up. I think she is acctually even more excited about this than I am because normally I don't like to dress fancy or cake my face with make up. I knock and only a second later Mar opens the door with a huge smile. I roll my eyes but laugh. She pulls me inside and throw some clothes at me. Short highwaisted shorts, a black tight top that shows my belly button. If Zeke or Uriah would see me like this... i grin while mar sits me in a chair. She does a smokey eye and puts on red lipstick. Then she curls my hair and let it fall down my back. She hands me a golden necklace. When i look in the mirror i feel really pretty. I smile and hug Mar. "Thanks Mar. You made me pretty." "I didn't. You are always pretty i just highlited the prettiest parts. No problem." "Ok I better go now. I have to be there in 10." "Ok bye. Have fun, but not to much." She laughs and i roll my eyes also laughing then i hab out the door.

I walk towards Jons apartemente when i suddenly hear Zekes and Fours (he already changed his name) voices. Shit! Zeke is gonna kill me if he sees my outfit. I quickly squeeze in a corner and just hope that they don't walk to Mars apartemente. They walk bye pretty quickly and luckily they didn't see me but when they were around the corner I hear Four say: "shit i forgot something i'll be back in a minute. You go ahead." Then I hear Fours footsteps coming back. I try to hide in the corner again but he walks straight to me and whispers while laughing: "you don't need to hide. I'm not going to tell your brother." I sigh and step towards him. His jaw drops: "oohhh wow tris you, you look amazing." "Thanks." I say blushing. "I can understand why you didn't want Zeke to see you like this." He winkes and i laugh. "Yeah he wouldn't be so happy about it." "Oh well. I'll go now. It was good to see you though. Maybe we could see eachother more often." "Yeah! We should!" I agree. "Well i have to go aswell, Jon is waiting." "Ok, bye." He waves and walks away. I turn around and walk towards jons apartement.

I knock and a smiling Jon opens the door. "Hey Tris." "Hi Jon." He steps aside and i enter. "Soooo my parents aren't at home till tomorrow. What do you wanna do?" "I don't know we could just watch a movie or NO i've got a better idea!" I say and pull him out of the door. He manages to grab his keys before it closes. I pull him to the cafeteria and grab two slices of Dauntlesscake, then he follows me toward the chasm.
"Where are we going?" He asks. I just answer: "wait one more minute." He shrugs and continues to just follow.

When we finally arrive at the chasm i quickly find the secret path and follow it down. I take Jons hand an lead him to the spot Uri and i discovered when we were 10. But when we turn the last corner i can see someone sitting there, staring in the waves. I recognise him as... Four? When he hears our footsteps he turns around and his eyes go wide. "Oh ehh hey Tris, Jon. What are you doing here?" "Well i wanted to show this place and we anted to eat some dauntless cake... but you were here first we can go somewhere else." "No, no, no it's fine. I just wanted to go." "You sure ist alright?" "Yeah of course. I don't want to interrupt your date." With that he leaves with his head down. Jon shouts: "thanks man." And i kiss him on the cheek. We sit down and eat the dauntlesscake.

After an hour he walks me back to my apartement.
Infront of the door he pulls me into a kiss and it feels kind of weird but i shrug it off and kiss back. Afterwords i wave him goodbye and enter the apartement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...
42.2K 797 21
This is based on the story Divergent by Veronica Roth but with a twist. As the cover says, Born Dauntless. So... What if Tris Prior was born Dauntles...
756K 18.1K 68
Two years after Allegiant Tris comes back to the factions. Nobody knows who she really is, even Tobias. She's not sure she's ready to tell anyone tha...
68K 1.8K 56
Tris is Zeke and Uriah's little sister. Zeke is 19, Uriah is 18, and Tris is 17. (I know that in the book Uriah is her age but not in my story) What...