The Forbidden Love (Sequel to...

By pretty_little_hybrid

Alexandra Mikaelson has been tortured by her own father long enough that she cannot handle more. She wants to... More

Chapter 1- She's Awake
Chapter 2- Mikaelson's Ball
Chapter 3- You mean nothing to me
Chapter 4- Please Don't leave me
Chapter 5 - Leave me alone
Chapter 6- Who are you?
Chapter 7- Old ties broken
Chapter 8 - Escape
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 9- The man I knew
Chapter 10- Is it over now?
Chapter 11- The new man in town
Chapter 12- The Party
Chapter 13- The Cure
Chapter 14- Survival
Chapter 16- The Bond
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 17- Friend or Foe?
Chapter 18- The hunt
Chapter 19 - Turn it off
Chapter 20- Hallucinations
Chapter 21- The Prom
Chapter 22- The Other Side
Chapter 23- Love or Blood?

Chapter 15- Miss Mystic Falls

1.4K 42 2
By pretty_little_hybrid

CAROLINE'S POV

"What do you mean you are not coming? Your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks. Besides you're a founding family member you have to be here" I said to Stefan on the phone. I had been working all day planning the perfect Miss Mystic Falls program. "Well, Elena and I broke up, I don't need to be anywhere" he said .

"Does that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?" I said. "I'm not depressed, I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore." "Well you can't. As your sober sponsor, I am not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate" I said. "She said she has feelings for Damon" he said. "What?" I literally shouted. "She can't have feelings for Damon. He's Damon and you're you." I was feeling really bad for Stefan. "Moreover he's in a happy relationship with Alex. Nothing can change that." I said. "I know, and one thing I know is that if Alex finds out about this she will definitely kill Elena" Stefan said. "She will. I will try and talk to Elena and talk some sense into her clearly diseased brain." I said "Elena is right, being a vampire has really changed her" "All the more reason you need to cure her" I said. I turned around and saw Alex walking towards me

"Look I have to go. And remember there is sublimating and then there is insanity." I said to Stefan. "I'll be fine. Bye" he said as I cut the call. "The place looks beautiful Caroline" Alex said "Really thanks" I smiled "Hey, what's going on?" Alex said "Nothing I was just talking to Stefan" I said "How is he?" she asked. "He's been better." I said. "I have a question, could you answer it honestly" she said. I shrugged "Um sure. What happened?" "Forget it" she said "No Alex tell me" I said "Something has been going on. I know I have to tell Damon about it but I know it would break his heart." she said. "What's been going on? I mean if it is serious Alex and it is for your relationship then you have to tell him" I said.

"I can't tell you Caroline. You seem really busy right now." "You can always trust me Alex. I promise I won't spill" I said. I really liked Alex as a friend. Even though she was a Mikaelson she was one of the nicest and bravest people I have ever met. She has actually become one of my best friends in this past year. She took a pin out of her hair and cut her hand. Her hand started bleeding like anything and to my surprise the cut didn't heal.

"Oh my god" I was shocked. Why wasn't she healing. She shrugged her shoulders. "Alex, what's happening?" I said. "Well apparently, I am dying" she said. I pulled her into a tight hug. "This couldn't be happening. is there any way to undo this?" I said. "Yes, along with the cure that everyone is looking for there is a vampire venom. So don't worry I'll be fine" She said. I took a sigh of relief. "Thank god. We all will find the cure soon." I said. I didn't want to lose Alex. "Wait Damon does not know about this?" I asked. She shakes her head. "Alex, this is serious you have to tell him" "I know I do. I just don't know how. My life isn't some teen drama" She said. "Hmm" I said. "I know it is hard Alex but you have to tell him, there is no other way" I said. "I know" she said sadly

"Promise me you won't tell this to anyone" she continued. "I promise" I said. I really wasn't going to tell anyone. This was Alex's secret to share and not mine.

ALEX'S POV

I had to tell Damon now. It has been almost a week since I've been hiding from him for almost a week. I mean I was staying with him but we weren't really talking. My condition is becoming worse. it is now taking me more time to heal and now my strength is also becoming weak. I was really in love with Damon and I know that it would hurt him to see me like this. Stefan and Elena and broken up but I didn't really know the reason why. I felt bad for Stefan. He didn't deserve a break-up.

Stefan and Elena were on of the cutest couples I knew. Just then I felt two hands on my waist pulling me close towards the person I felt a small kiss on my neck. I turned around and saw Damon standing behind me. I kissed him. "Hey. Have you been avoiding me?" he said "No, Damon why would I?" I said.

"Well as you know the Miss Mystic Falls ball is today and I am a founding member so I have to go, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me" he asked me. "I thought you'd never ask" I smiled. "Great" he said with a smirk on his face. "I'll see you" he said as he kissed me. "See you soon Damon. I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said.

As the afternoon came I went home and changed. I wore a short red dress with heels and let my hair loose. I walked downstairs and saw Damon standing near the staircase. "You look beautiful." he said as he held my hand. I hand hair falling on m face so he gently used his hand to place them behind my ear. "Thank you." I smiled. "Let's go" he said as we left.

The program was at the Lockwood mansion. I was walking to the bar to get myself a drink when I bumped into someone. It was my father. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "It's an event for the town." he said. "I know that. But why are you here. On watch for something?" I asked. "I'm here for a pending date" he said. "Oh my god, Klaus Mikaelson is on a date? With who?" I asked "On the second thought never-mind I don't want to know about my father's love life" I continued. He started laughing.

"Speaking of love lives, have you told your boyfriend?" "No but I will. You won't tell him" I said "You know you have to tell him right." "I know I do but what will I be like 'Damon listen, I've been keeping this from you but you know my ex-boyfriend that kidnapped and tortured me a few months ago has put some kind of venom in me because of which I'm dying now and if we do not find the cure which we are not even sure actually exists, I'll die in around a month.'" I said sarcastically. Just then my father started at me. I couldn't figure out what he was looking at. I turned around and saw Damon standing behind me.

He was shocked "Damon..." I said as I walked closer to him. I tried to hold his hand but he pushed me away. "Alex don't. I have to go." he said. "Damon please" I said. I was almost about to cry. I did not want him to find out like this. He turned around and walked away, I tried to follow him but he used his vampire speed and ran away before I could spot him. I walked back to my father. "You knew he was standing there,didn't you?" I asked angrily "You had to tell him my love one way or the other. I made it easier for you" he said. "You didn't" I was almost about to scream at him but I realised that it would make a scene so I simply stormed off. I went and tried looking for Damon.

It has been almost two hours since Damon left. I tried calling Damon but he never picked up. I went to all the places where I thought he could be but couldn't find him there. I saw Stefan standing near the Mystic Grill. I walked towards him. "Hey Stefan" I said. "Hey Alex" "Have you seen or heard in the past two hours?" "No. Why? What's wrong?" "I can't find him" "Wasn't he supposed to be with you at the pageant?" "He was, but we had a small argument so he left and I've been searching for him but I can't find him anywhere" "I'm sorry I don't know where he is. If I find him I'll call you" he said. "Thank you Stefan. How are you?" "I've been better." he said.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. "Of course" "Why did you and Elena break-up?" I asked. I know it was not totally appropriate to. But I had to know if it was maybe because of my family. "She wanted different things and I wanted different." he said. "I'm sorry." I said. I loved Stefan and Elena together I hope that everything would be ok for them soon. "I have to go right now Alex. I'll see you at home?" "Sure Stefan. Bye" I said as he ran away. I had to find him. I went back to the Salvatore house hoping Damon would be there. I saw Elena and Damon sitting in the living room. I know it was wrong but I used my vampire hearing to hear what they were saying.

"Stefan and you broke up?" Damon said "Yes I realised it was not right to be with him anymore" Elena said. "Because I have feelings for you" she said as she kissed Damon. I was shocked. Elena had feelings for Damon? How could she? Damon stopped her. "Elena I can't do this. I am in love with Alex" he said "Yes Damon I know. I am so sorry but I can't stop my feelings Damon, I don't what has come over me. I won't do anything I know you both have an amazing relationship and I don't want to ruin it" she said. "Elena I'm sorry, if this was 2 years ago, maybe. But not now. I am in love with this amazing girl and I've hurt her more times than I can count of. I don't want to ruin what we have. I love her" Damon said. "I understand Damon, I am really sorry." she said.

"Well, well what do we have here?" I said as I entered the house "Bonfire, wine. It looks like a nice romantic setting to me." I said sarcastically "It's nothing like that Alex" Damon said. "It isn't then what about that kiss I just saw?" I said. "I'm so sorry Alex." Elena said as she started walking closer to me "Sorry because it happened or sorry because I saw it?" I said. I couldn't believe that she kissed my boyfriend. "Alex I..." Elena was about to say something when I stopped her "Save it" I said as I snapped her neck with my magic.

I was really angry at her. She fell on the couch near her. "Oh my god Alex!" Damon said. "Sorry. Your dear Elena will wake up soon" I said sarcastically. "I'm really sorry Alex" he said. "I know you are Damon but I need to go right now Damon, I need some space until you figure this out" I said as I turned around. "You can't leave Alex. I need you" he said as he quickly rushed towards me and held my hand. He pulled me towards him and I fell on his chest. "Damon I..." I said "I'm sorry Alex but I can't let you go now. I am sorry that you couldn't tell him. We will find the cure soon. I can't lose you Alex." he said as he kissed me. I stopped him

. "I'm sorry Damon I can't stay here right now I have to go. If she is here then I can't be here" I said as I used my vampire speed and left the house. I couldn't stay there. I hate Elena . I don't know what is going on. I can't help but think if deep down inside Damon still has feelings for her. I had to leave.

I rushed out and drove away. I didn't know what to do now.

_________________________________________________________________________

ELENA KISSED DAMON.... AGAIN! I'M SORRY I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT WRITE IT A LITTLE ACCORDING TO THE TVD STORYLINE. DON'T WORRY DALEX SHIPPERS I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR THEM SOON.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR VOTING ON THE LAST CHAPTER <3

I LOVE YOU ALL. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS NEW STORYLINE

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 94 48
When Riley comes back to Mystic Falls to visit her dad, Ric, she gets involved in a world that she didn't even know existed. A world her father tried...
13.3K 880 5
You believe me like a god. I destroy you like I am. The Vampire Diaries / Kol Mikaelson cover by nightwvngs
44.9K 1.6K 10
Niklaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid (or is she?) has kept secrets. Ones involving her step father. Ones involving her nature. Ones involving her l...
258K 8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...