Double Trouble

By oXMoonBeamXo

Awakening in the world she thought she knew, Naruko quickly finds that everyone she knew was different and ev... More

Waking up
A crowd
Getting used to it
Faster
The trip
All grown up
One hell of a walk
Its a secret?!
Recover
Quite the saunter
I am here
Getting it done
Strong arms
Trial # 2
Mine
Distracting
on our way
Down the rabbit hole
Suprise its a girl
Kiss me not
Yicks!
Fairwell
Yet again
For you
A small moment
A moment of silence
A great father
A lesson of sorts
Children
Auther's note
Craptastic
Here we go
The reason we love
**Drunk**
Authers note
Ara-Ara
Tragic
Planet naruko
The last
A Special; Mizuki Hatake

Taking me

949 35 2
By oXMoonBeamXo

He sat across from me silent for a while almost deciding if he really should be doing this... Then he looked away, " Was Sasakia the same as me? Did her clan get murdered?" He asked it with a look of hate in his eyes.

I spun the flower in my fingers, I was surprised he had remembered her name. "Yes... She always had that same look in her eyes..." As I said it he looked at me sharply. "The look that showed many years of pain.... " I said it softly. I remembered the dark sullen look that young Sasakia had worn often.

He looked away sharply again, " and you?Did you go through what Naruto did?" He asked, his voice really did only seek out truths.

I frowned, " yes and no... People completely ignored me... They feared me that much. It was because I was a little girl I think... For a little girl to be a monster..." I said in an annoyed voice. Then I laughed, he looked at me confused. " I think the first person to ever beat me up was Sasakia... It was because I was ignoring her... Because I hadn't even realized she had been trying to talk to me of all people." I said it shaking my head.

I tilted my head, " I think that maybe the difference between you and her... She craved love and attention but was always afraid to let anyone in.... You just shut everyone out because of your want for revenge." I stated it and looked into his eyes. Maybe it was because he was a boy? I mean me and Naruto had turned out so differently. I couldn't figure that out. I guess the outcome can't always be the same.

He seemed shocked then he snorted, "sounds pathetic." He said it but he couldn't fool me.

I smiled, " yep that's what she would have said..." I told him and watched him look at me with those confused eyes.

It was silent for a while, then he spoke. " don't you wonder if she is doing what I am doing? " He asked and watched me to see my reaction. I could tell he thought I was wrong.

I frowned, and nodded. " but I know she wouldn't do the same exact thing... and not for your reasons... No..." I whispered it softly. I wondered now as well, how the world had turned out with me gone.

He looked angry almost, "oh yeah, hn, want to bet?" He asked me sharply.

I raised an eyebrow, "what would be the point of that it's not like.... Wait... I can't go back... Or do you know how?!"I asked in a higher pitched voice, He had found a way in such a short time? I couldn't believe it.

He looked away silently, "yes... I can take you there and back..." He whispered. Then added, " or leave you there..." He stated as if it was an offer.

I stared at him wide eyed, "but how?"

He looked up at the sky, "after the last time we met... I went in search of the situation you're in. I was wondering how... I found the forbidden jutsu and have been practicing. Karin says no one even noticed her except the other her. She never stayed long." He told me smartly.

He reached his hand out and formed a hand sign with his other, " choose now..." He said it sharply.

I stared at him in wonder, " go home?..." He nodded. But I just ached at the thought of leaving Kakashi and my brother. I closed my eyes and thought, " first how do you do the jutsu?" I asked back just as sharply.

He smirked, " I'll make you a deal... " he tossed me a scroll. " that's half the scroll , if Sasakia actually has joined the 'bad side' for a completely different reason you can have this." He held up another scroll.

I watched him, " Promise... Because I will kill you... If you make me lose the people I love.." I said it in a venomous voice.

He rolled his eyes, "Alright... I promise. Now decided." I opened the scroll and it seemed legit.... So I nodded and put it into my pouch. I looked back at the cottage, " Let me leave him a note at least." I told him and he allowed it.

I left a short note for Kakashi, I told him that I was sorry, that I went back to seek answers. But Sasuke rushed me and I wasn't able to finish the note.

" Forgive me kakashi..." I whispered and took his hand.

"Other world jutsu! Naruko's world!" He shouted and then everything went black just like before.

—-------------------------

Intermission!!! Oh man!!

So what do you think so far? Did Naruko make the right choice? Will she regret it? Oooohhhh and she is going with sasuke... Can she really trust him?

—-------------------------

My head throbbed but I sat up straight and gasped, "Sasuke!" I called out and looked around. He was next to me on the ground. I sighed in relief... Then I looked around.. Has it worked? I reached over and shook sasuke lightly, "Sasuke, wake up... I think we are here..." I whispered starting to recognize that we were outside the leaf village.

He moaned and sat up rubbing his head, "My head..." He groaned. Then his eyes snapped open and he stared at me. He looked around and then stood up, yanking me up with him. I gasped as he pulled me along, " we made it." He sounded surprised by it.

I glared up at him, " Hey! You're hurting me!" I complained, what was his deal?

He looked at me and let go of me with an odd look on his face. "Lets go...we need to find out where I am..." He started toward the village and I followed after him swiftly.

"We should go to Lady-I mean Lord hokage's office... " I said running at his side. He nodded then followed me as we reached the village, people stared in horror and wonder. It felt so strange being back... I dove in through the window with Sasuke on my heels. I landed gracefully in front of the Hokage.

He was at his desk with piles of papers, " I see nothing has changed, still working yourself to death." I said it in an amused voice.

Everyone and I mean everyone gasped and we were surrounded, the Hokage looked startled. He gasped, " Naruko?!?!" He stood up and ran around the desk. He hugged me, "where the hell have you been?!" He yelled angry now. I could see the emotions running through his face, it was like I was back from the dead.

"Well... I got pulled into another world... Where everyone's genders are switched... This is Sasuke... The male version of Sasakia." I said it bluntly there was no time to waste on being courteous.

He looked at Sasuke then me, "Oh... Guards stand down already, it's Naruko.... She went missing a few years back..." He mumbled and leaned on his desk. "Someone go get Jiraya and Kashi... And Saku." He said it in a relieved voice.

I smiled, " oh man! You should see you in the other world! You have huge boobs and Jiraiya is still a perv but he wrote books. Naruto is a real pain." I started then stopped as the door busted open.

" Naruko!!" Kashi gripped me up in a bone crushing hug. " Thank god! I have been so worried! I just knew you were okay!" She cried out. I hugged her back and laughed. She was sobbing, seeing her now was so odd.

I spent the next hour explaining to everyone everything that had happened. The whole thing was unbelieve for a while but then after they saw Sasuke they couldn't help but believe me.

Jiraya hugged me , " dang girl you look beautiful! My male self must have eaten you all up!" She said with a wink.

I laughed nervously, "you have no idea... " I turned to Saku. I waved, " hey there Saku! Long time no see." I said it treating them how I would if it was Sakura, it was hard not to.

Suddenly he looked beyond pissed and went to swing, I ducked and sasuke caught his fist slamming him on the ground. Everything went silent and I realized I had a kunai to his neck. I let a breath out and put it away, Sasuke straightened up and stepped back.

Kashi stared at Sasuke, " is that Sasakia?" She whispered.

I nodded and looked down at the confused Saku. "The boy sasakia?" He asked as he looked over at the handsome sasuke. After I nodded again he got up and sighed, "Sorry Naruko... Just built up anger... After losing you and Sasakia it was tough." He mumbled, still staring down at me. Then he laughed, " you got cute Naruko..." Then he looked at Sasuke and slightly blushed. " and I guess I should be surprised that she is a good looking guy." He mumbled it confused by his own feelings.

I laughed a little and nudged Sasuke, " just like sakura right?" I put my hands together and turned into Sakura, " oh sasuke! He's my only love." I sang it in her voice.

Saku and everyone else went wide eyed, "Sakura is saku! " kashia barked out a laugh. " Lord Hokage!" She laughed a little too hard at it.

I turned into Lady Hokage and Jiraya went bonkers, "oh hell ya!" She drooled at me.

Hokage glared at her, "and jiraya?"

I poofed into him. Everyone stared in surprise then laughed. Saku rubbed his chin" and what about you, Naruko?"

I heard Sasuke grunt but I turned into naruto, I cracked my chuckles. " I'll beat Sasuke if it's the last thing I do!" Even sasuke smirked at that one. But I saw something flash threw kashia eyes.

Saku snorted, " So you're exactly the same." I changed back into my normal form and rolled my eyes at him.

Sasuke looked at him sharply, " actually no... Naruko is fast, strong, smart and beautiful... Naruto is just a pain." He grumbled.

I glared at him, " you better stop talking down about Naruto!" I growled. "You're going to be surprised when he knocks you out." I snapped in defense of Naruto.

His eyes flicked to me in amusement, " or what? Will you sick lover boy kakashi on me?" He hissed to me and the room went silent.

Everyone's eyes were on me and my face heated up in fury. I reeled back and punched him in the stomach, sending him flying back through the wall. "Always such an ass." I hissed and everyone stared at me shocked. I took a breath reeling in my temper, "sorry... Naruto is one thing... Kakashi is another. " I said it sharply.

I glared at them and turned into kakashi, " sup." I did his famous greeting.

"Oh man, no wonder you're into me!" Kashia sang it, she was much more lively then my Kakashi. Her words did creep me out a little.

I transformed back, all joking aside now. I rubbed the back of my neck and as if on the mark Kashi jumped forward, "You're finally back though!" She said it smiling but when she looked at my face it turned to a frown.

I patted her back and then stepped back, "I am not staying here... I will return to the other world." I said it firmly but full of emotion.

Kashi looked hurt, "but why? You're back now?" 'Her voice cracked.

I shook my head, " I have spent more time there in my mind, I barely had a life here... I had Kashi but in that world... I have so much more, so much its hard to put it into words. I wish there was a way to see you both, but even I know that's probably not likely. I missed you all... I really did, I thought of you often and was heartbroken in the beginning." I said it letting out a shaken breath before going on. " But I have people I love, that I care for deeply and I have Naruto... A brother, even Sakura cheers me on." I said the last part glancing at the tall Saku, who looked annoyed. "I can't leave them..." I can't leave Kakashi...

Suddenly there was a high pitch sound and we all looked up, what the - something heavy landed on me. "Ugh" I groaned and looked up, "Naruto?!" I yelled and he shot up ready to fight.

"Who huh?! Naruko!" He hugged me as he pulled me up. I heard other groans and looked around.I gasped pushing him away and gripping at my own hair. "Seriously, what the hell?" I gasped trying to get a grip.

" What are you all doing here!?" I yelled and everyone started to wake up. I ran over to Kakashi and shook him. "Wake up! " I yelled and his eyes popped open. I stared down at him concerned, was he okay?

He grabbed me and stood up with an angry and pained look, " after everything! You left me!" He cried out and everything went deadly quiet. The heartbreak in his voice was evident.

I gaped at him in complete disbelief. After everything I had said to him? He thought that?

Sasuke snorted. "Will you calm down? She was going to return... She just got done telling everyone that she chose us over them." He was annoyed and turned away. But he was happy...

Kakashi's eyes shot down to me with hope in his eyes, at that moment I didn't care who was watching. " I will always choose you kakashi!" I cried to him and I wrapped my arms around him then. He relaxed and then held me, " I'm so sorry kakashi, I left a note I thought it would be enough."

He petted my hair, " I'm sorry... I should have trusted that you would return." He whispered. " Why did you leave?" He asked, confused.

I sighed, " To save sasakia if I had to..." I whispered. Then I glanced at Sasuke, " We made a deal. He believes I am wrong about her doing things differently than him. I honestly wanted to say goodbye properly..." I said it, giving Kashi and the others a sad look.

There was silence and then Lord Hokage cleared his throat, " Sasakia... Is with us still... She is actually on a mission with her sister.... She should be here tomorrow." He said it softly and looked at Sasuke then me. He was wondering what had happened, that was different. How could it have turned out?

I let out a breath, " So she finally saved her sister?" I asked and Sasuke looked at me confused. I smiled softly, " Remember? I told you she craved love and attention... She couldn't believe that her sister did what she did... So she told me she planned to find her." I explained.

He looked at me surprised, " We are different" he whispered...

Sakura frowned, " She saved her sister and you killed your brother." She whispered and Sasuke shot her a death glare. Before anyone could react I shot across the room and tackled Sasuke before he could lay a finger on her. I slammed him against the ground and was inches from his face, " You touch her and I will break your arms, legs and pride." I said it firmly, I pressed the Kunai against his throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.6K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...
14.8K 656 30
The bond between Sasuke, Naruto, and I (Hinata) is extraordinary. It's a relationship that we can't openly talk about with others. We are essentially...
314K 7K 44
A story in which (Y/n) falls pregnant from her boyfriend Kakashi. This is the second part of my other book "Kakashi x reader I [English]", although...
361K 12K 53
You know the original story of Naruto, right? What if the story was different? What if the two of them developed romantic feelings? And instead of fr...