Jealousy (Kellic)

By iluvmusic323

Kellin Quinn just moved to California. He was walking home when he sees 2 teenager playing soccer in their fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
The tooth fairy

Chapter 10

2.2K 149 122
By iluvmusic323

I am dedicating this chapter to BruisedBodies2755

Kellin's Point of View

After I left the park I took Vic to his house. I hugged him goodbye, then I drove myself back to my house. The whole time I was listening to Slipknot.

I push my fingers into my eyes...

It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...

But it's made all the things I have to take...

Jesus, it never ends, it works its way inside...

If the pain goes on...

Ah!

I have screamed until my veins collapsed

I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much fate

I've wished for this, I've b.itched at that

I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create

I've gotta say what I've gotta say

And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise

I guess I'll save the best for last

My future seems like one big past

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

I push my fingers into my eyes It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache

I didn't get to finish the song by the time  I got to my house. I went inside and I got scared when I saw my mom in the dark waiting for me to get back. Creepy. "Mom what are you doing in the dark?" I asked. "I was waiting for you to come home and tell me about your little time with Vic." She said smiling.

"Well..." I said and started explaining everything that happened. Every detail I told her was so interested in. Especially when I told her about the kiss, she scolded me about that telling me it was too early to do that.

"Well that's about it. Now can I go upstairs and go to sleep, I do have school tomorrow?" I asked, hoping she would let me go.

"Yes you can go honey. Go take a shower so you don't have to in the morning." She said and walked away. Is that a nice way of telling me I stink. Oh well, I walked upstairs and went straight to the bathroom and I took a quick shower and once I finished I got out. I wrapped a towel around my hips and got out of the restroom. I dried myself off then I went to my closet I took out some pajama pants and decide to just stay shirtless. I took out some boxers but them on and quickly put on my pants because I was freezing. I went to my bed and got under the covers. Once I got comfortable I forgot one thing. I forgot to turn off the damn light. Should I call my mom? Nah, I'll turn it off. I got one of my pillows but it didn't work. I need something heavier I looked around and I found a bottle of lotion that was on my bedside table.

I threw the lotion and I almost missed but it hit the light switch and it turned off. Yay success. I guess my mom hear the loud thud because she came running in here.

"What the hell are you doing child?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just threw the lotion at the light switch to turn it off." I said innocently.

"Kellin, you are so lazy I swear." She said.

"What I was already comfortable and I didn't feel like getting up anymore." I said to her while she just shook her head and walked out of the room.

I looked at the digital clock that I had next to me and it said it was 9:37. It wasn't late but I was sleepy as hell so I quickly went to sleep.

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. The sun was hitting me and it was giving me a headache. I got up and I started undressing. I got my clothes from my closet and I got dressed. I got my phone and it was turned off, I forgot to charge it last night dammit. I put my phone in my pocket and I got my wallet. I walked downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen cooking pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Yum.

"Hey mom." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning Kells" She said and continued cooking. I went to the fridge and took out some orange juice. I served myself in a cup and I sat at the table. My mom put a plate of food in front of me and I immediately started eating. I finished in a matter of minutes, I thanked my mom for the food and I ran out of the house. I wasn't late I just didn't want to rush. I decided to go to school walking, while I was walking I saw Vic getting out of his house.

"Hey Vic." I said and gave him a small wave.

"Hey Kells." He said and waved back.

"You want to walk to school with me?" I asked.

"Um I'm sorry I can't Oli is coming to pick me up." He said and looked at me sympathetically.

Beep

I heard in back of us we both turned and it was the one and only Oli Sykes. Ugh.

"I'll see you at school alright." He said and walked to the car.

"Okay." I said and gave him a fake smile that he didn't even notice because he was busy making out with Oli. I started walking away because I really didn't want to see that.

"Kellin!" I heard Oli's british accent call out. I turned and I saw him waving me over. Why does the universe hate me? I walked over to them and Vic was already in the car.

"You want a ride mate?" He asked.

"No it's quite alright I wouldn't want to intrude." I said nicely with yet another fake smile.

"Nonsense, get in." He said with a smile. I really didn't want to get in because it would be really awkward but I know he will keep pestering me about it if I don't get in.

"Okay thanks dude." I said and quickly got in the back. Once I got in he started driving. I looked down and they were both holding hands. They were both joking around and flirting the whole car ride. I stayed quiet because I know the only thing that would come out of my mouth is something rude. Once we got to the school I thanked Oli and I quickly got out of the car. I didn't want to be in there any longer. By the time I started walking in the school gates the bell rang. I got to my homeroom just in time and I went to the back like I always do.

"Hey Kellin" I hear Justin say.

"Hey dude." I said and fist bumped him.

"Why haven't you been hanging out with us dude? What are you too cool for us now?" He said joking around but I thought he was serious.

"What no. I don't think that-" He cut me off.

"I was just kidding dude." He said chuckling.

"Oh." I said and stood quiet.

"Well you better hang out with us today." He said and pointed his finger at me. The bell rang after a few minutes of talking with him. I got out of homeroom and I went to my next class. My next class was math with Ms. Woods. She was an okay teacher but sometimes I didn't really understand her. Her class was so boring today for some reason. I guess it was because I wasn't really paying attention to her. I was too busy thinking about Vic. I hate thinking about him because it just reminds me that we won't be able to get together. Once the class finished I walked out. I decided to skip the rest until lunch, I was walking through the halls and I went to the back of the bleachers. Once I made it there I saw a couple of guys there. All of them were wearing black and some of them were wearing black makeup. They were smoking and they saw me coming close so they stopped.

"What the hell are you doing back here?" One of them said.

"Why are you asking?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"You want to smoke?" He asked with a smirk. I started thinking and I guess it wouldn't hurt.

"Okay sure." I answered.

"By the way my name is Andy." He said.

"Cool my name is Kellin." I said and fist bumped him.

"Well come on come meet my friends." He said and led me to the other dudes. They all looked at me I guess wondering what I was doing there.

"Who is he?" One of them pointing at me talking to Andy.

"He is Kellin." Andy answered.

"Alright. You want a smoke?" One of them asked.

"Sure." I said and took the blunt from him. I took a hit and after a few after that I started feeling it.

I saw someone coming towards us it was Vic.

"Kellin?" He asked. Sh.it.

____________________________________

1,539 words. I'm sorry its short.  Thank you for reading. Comment and I'll update later on or tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 173 13
Kellin moves to San Diego after his parents get a job transfer. Kellin is a generally happy guy, but when he meets Vic will he continue to be happy...
55.7K 2.9K 31
After finishing college, the oh-so perfect Kellin Quinn moved in to the city together with his girlfriend for five years, Sam, only to get their live...
2.8K 156 31
Vic has known Kellin all his life, or at least about him. Kellin, on the other hand, had no idea of the other boy's existence. The old traditions of...
212K 8.3K 35
When Kellin Quinn is kicked out and forced to go to boarding school, what happens when his roommate is Vic Fuentes; biggest bully and douche bag in s...