Scars tell stories (completed)

By lucyonyxsage

What happens when the crew find out exactly how many scars Ezra gets over the years and they really find out... More

Scars
Stories
More stories
Srz
Why?
Sry
A/n and short chap
Oneshot
Two shot
Guys
Gang!
Oops
Gang!
Hey a/n
An
Sry
Hey

Brand

4.1K 97 22
By lucyonyxsage

Ezra pov.
..... My brand mark. It was glowing. "Crap" I mumbled. "Wait crap. What about crap. What's going on?" Zeb yelled. I groaned in pain. " my brandmark.....has....powers. More like.... Ugh..... Torture device. When I was at a part of town I never go to, I ran into a abuser. He was abusing his daughter. Of course I stopped him. He was way bigger than me. The girl ran she was only 6,kanan. How could a person do that" I mumbled the last part. He sighed. " I don't know" " he brought me to some sort of a lab. I struggled so he chocked me. But hey I put up one heck of a fight" I said laughing at that part of the memory. "Well, then he cut me open while still somehow keeping me contiouss. He put some sort of torture device inside me. I think it was used in the clone wars.( not really) so at random times I basically get the pain of being cut open 10x worse though everytime it "wakes up"." I said. Finally the pain passed. I just realized I was gripping the cot with every last bit of strength I had. I let lose and breathed. " That's aweful!" Sabine yelled. "Well, that sums it up." Kanan said. " guys quit worrying please. That is why I never told you guys. I don't want pity." I said angrily. "We aren't pitying you." Kanan said sighing. " we just don't get how people can do that to a living thing. Not to mention a kid." Hera finished. " well I'm fine now I just have a permanently busted knee, some stories, and a few scars" I said. "Kid that" Zeb said gesturing to all of me " is not a few scars" he chuckled. "Eh, there could be more" I said. "Where? Where could they go. You can't get another scar without tearing out a old one." Kanan said. "That's what I thought last time, and the time before that, and the time before that. Heck you haven't even seen my legs." I said letting that slip. Oops?

Hey guys hope you liked it I may or may not continue depends if I get good comments. I'm starting a new book should be up tonight it's about Ezra and what if he had the elements?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
34K 723 30
Peter loses everyone in his family Texts a wrong number And gets adopted by the weirdest couple- What can go wrong??? Peter/Spider-Man and the other...
883K 37.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 1.1K 5
{SAMPLE: Published on Amazon} A war has begun, and heroes are always born from the debris of battle. Saffron is a demi-god, with power unmatched by a...