Don't Look Back

Oleh Cheerreader96

Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she get... Lebih Banyak

Don't Look Back- Chapter 1
Don't Look Back- Chapter 2
Don't Look Back- Chapter 3
Don't Look Back- Chapter 4
Don't Look Back- Chapter 5
Don't Look Back- Chapter 6
Don't Look Back- Chapter 7
Don't Look Back- Chapter 8
Don't Look Back- Chapter 9
Don't look back- Chapter 10
Don't look back- Chapter 11
Don't look back- Chapter 12
Don't look back- Chapter 13
Don't look back- Chapter 14
Don't look back- Chapter 15
Don't look back- Chapter 16
Don't look back- Chapter 17
Don't look back- Chapter 18
Don't look back- Chapter 19
Don't look back -Chapter 20
Don't look back- Chapter 21
Don't look back- Chapter 22
Don't look back- Chapter 23
Don't look back- Chapter 24
Don't look back- Chapter 25
Don't look back- Chapter 26
Don't look back- Chapter 27
Don't look back- Chapter 28
Don't look back- Chapter 29
Don't look back- Chapter 30
Don't Look Back- Chapter 32
Don't Look Back- Chapter 33
Don't Look Back- Chapter 34
Don't Look Back- Chapter 35

Don't Look Back- Chapter 31

1.4K 25 6
Oleh Cheerreader96

Chapter 31-

Throwing my phone back into my purse, I finally exited the car and walked up the path and up the stairs to the house where the party was at.

I should have never listened to that message from Justin, the only thing it did was make me more confused and upset. Opening the door I walked in and scanned the room trying to find Jessica. I did find my other best friend though.

“Alexa, I thought you weren't going to make it!” Shane says as he stand next to me, shouting over the loud music.

“I came.” I tell him shouting a bit as well.

“Why didn't you answer any of my calls or text messages?” he asks me confused as we step into the kitchen area. It's a bit quieter in here so we don't have to yell.

“I was, in my room. Sorry I didn't hear it ring.” I lie to him vaguely. I would tell him the truth but I just didn't feel like explaining the whole Justin situation right now.

“Do you want a drink?” Shane asks me holding out his cup. I look at it and see it filled with beer. The smell of it makes me scrunch up my nose.

“No thanks, I don't drink.” I tell him pushing his hand away. He stares at me with wide eyes for a minute before taking a drink out of his cup.

“You don't know what your missing. So where's Justin at? Aren't you two joined at the hip or something?” I looked down and crossed my arms across my chest.

“We're not really talking to each other.”

“Why?”

“I found out he kissed Savannah and he never told me about it even though he's kissed me many times before. Then we kind of fought about it and I went home.” after saying everything I looked over to Shane, waiting to see his reaction. He looked a little shocked, and I was happy about that because it meant he didn't know about Justin and Savannah's kiss.

“What? I thought he liked you?”

“I thought so too. Is he coming here tonight?”

“Uh, yeah he is.” he tells me hesitantly.

“Great.”

We talk for a few more minutes till one of the few junior girls at the party go up to Shane and ask him to dance. He looks at me and I mouth for him to go. He smiles and walks with her into the living room that's been turned into the dance floor.

I find Jessica with some other cheerleader's standing by the table with all the alcohol on it. I go and stand next to them and talk to them for a while. They told me how much they missed me being the captain instead of Aimee. I smiled at them and tried to monitor Jessica’s drinking.

An hour later, Jessica is drunk and dancing with some people on the dance floor. I sigh and look around the room. Party's are supposed to be fun so why was I all alone and feeling depressed?

I don't know why, but I looked over to the front door. Right when I did that Justin walked in. I don't know if he saw me, but I saw him and apparently so did a lot of other girls. I wondered why they didn't swarm him at school but then it hit me.

He wasn't by me.

One of chase's friends I didn't know very well came over to me. I looked away from Justin and his groupies to look at him.

“How's the party?” he asks over the loud music and the tons of people in the kitchen.

“It's great.” I tell him flatly. That was a lie, the party sucked and I was going out of my mind.

“I'm Matt by the way.” he tells me holding out his hand. I smile and shake it back. He had black hair and brown eye's. I faintly recognized him but not that much.

“Alexa.” I tell him dropping my hand. We talk for a few minutes and I look over on the dance floor, trying to find Jessica. I find her with the guy she's been off and on with. I look over a little more and see Justin dancing with some girl whom I don't know.

It pisses me off and makes me feel like I want to cry all at the same time. I turn my attention back to Matt who was talking the whole time I was looking around. I nod along when needed and smile.

“So do you want a drink?” he finally asks me. I look back over to Justin and see the girl all over him. His hands are on her lower back, pulling her closer to him. Her arms are tangled around his neck as they dance together following the fast pace of the music.

I felt hurt when I saw that and it made me want to cry, probably for the 5th time tonight. I must not have been thinking correctly because what I did next even surprised me.

“Do you have any vodka?” I ask Matt looking up at him. He stares at me stunned. It wasn't a secret that I didn't like to drink so me asking for vodka was quite a shock.

“Uh, yeah are you sure though?” I nod and he gets a fresh bottle of vodka out of the cupboard behind his head since the one on the table was empty. He gets a cup to pour it into but I grab the bottle out of his hand before he can.

I open it and take a big drink of it. It burns the back of my throat as it slides down and has this bitter taste to it. I don't like it that way so I get the cup and pour almost half of the vodka into that cup.

I find some type of fruity drink and pour it into the bottle. I put the lid back on it and mix it together. Matt drags me to the dance floor by my hand and we start dancing to the fast paced music.

He turned me so that my back was facing his front. My thoughts travel back to Justin, for the fourth time tonight and I find myself looking across the room for him. When my eyes finally found him, I wish I hadn't.

There are three different girls dancing and touching all over Justin. Not surprisingly one of those girls was Aimee. That made me wonder where my two-timing ex-boyfriend was at. I didn't care about him though, I cared about Justin.

A lot.

Watching him dance with Aimee made me feel a whole mix of different emotions. I felt angry, jealous, hurt, and the most importantly I felt heartbroken.

I unscrewed the cap from the bottle and took a big drink of it. If my mother saw me drinking like this she wouldn't be too happy.

My mother.

I remembered I had to visit her grave tomorrow and that upset me even more. I took one last drink and finished off the bottle letting out a loud sigh as I did so.

The alcohol made my head spin a bit, causing me to stumble on my feet when Matt pulled me closer to him. His hands found their way to my waist. Part of my mind was yelling at me to move his hands and the other part is too drunk to understand what’s happening. That's the side that won over, the irrational part.

His hands turned me around so my front was to him instead of my back. He took the empty vodka bottle from my hand and set it down somewhere. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull me closer to him.

He seemed to like the idea of being closer to me because his hands started to trail down to my thighs.

All of a sudden I was being pulled away from Matt. I stumbled over my own feet as the person pulled me into the kitchen. A few drunken giggles slip out of my mouth as we come to a stop in a corner of the kitchen.

“What the hell where you doing out there?” Shane asks me his face scrunched up.

“Dancing.” I tell him dumbly.

“That was not dancing. That guys was feeling you up!” as he talks his hair moves around his face and I stare at it mesmerized. Subconsciously my hand goes to his face to touch his golden blonde hair.

“You have pretty hair...” I whisper to him. He gives me this funny look and moves my hand off of his face. He stares at me for a minute and I try to stare back at him but fail. This causes me to giggle again.

“Alexa, are you... drunk?”

Instead of answering him I just nod my head. He grabs me hand and tries to pull me to the back door to go outside but I stand my ground.

“Let's go you need to go home.”

“I'm not leaving.” I tell him before turning around and walking over to the table with the drinks on it. I pick up a small bottle that has some gold colored drink in it. I take a quick sip of that before returning to the dance floor

Matt is standing in a corner so I sloppily make my way over to him.

“Follow me.” he whispers in my ear. He starts to walk down a hallway and I follow behind him. My brain is screaming at me to turn around and go back to Shane but I follow him anyway.

We finally make it to a dark wood door and he opens it, leading me inside. He closes the door behind him and then turns on the lights.

The room is a light green color with lots of stuff tossed around the floor. The typical teenage boy bed room.

I look around the room. There posters of half naked women, a small closet to the left, a bed to the far right tucked into a corner, a desk with a laptop on it and a shelf with tons of trophies on them. I look back to Matt and see he has this silly smile on his face.

I scrunch my eyebrows up in confusion. Why was he smiling like that? I faintly heard the sound of the closet door opening. Turning around I saw Chase stepping out of the closet. Surprised, I quickly turned around to look at Matt.

That wasn't the best idea, considering that I was drunk. The room started to spin and everything turned fuzzy.

Chase's breath was on the back of my neck and Matt was standing near the door. It then finally clicked to me why he had that smile on his face.

This was planned and set up from the beginning. I suddenly wished I hadn't drank anything. My mind was moving a mile a minute but my I wasn't doing anything.

“W-what's going on?” Chase put his hands on my lower back, making me shiver in disgust.

Instead of answering my question he decides to counter back with one of his own. “Where's your little lap dog?”

I didn't have time to answer. Chase suddenly pushed me down on top of the bed and straddled me. His hands untucked my shirt from my skirt. He moved them on my stomach and started inching them up slowly toward my chest.

I looked over to the door for Matt only to find that he left the room. That's when I began to panic. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off of me but he was too heavy.

Damn football players! Me being drunk wasn't helping either.

He pinned my hands above my head tightly.

“Stop fighting.” he growled in my face.

“What happened to Aimee, why aren't you with her?” I asked him, hoping to stall him.

“She broke up with me.” he states obviously. Instead of letting me talk he presses his lips firmly against mine. I move my head to the side and that upsets him. He moves one hand away from my wrists, still pinning me down.

This whole ordeal screamed deja vu. That's when I remembered the dream I had a few weeks back. His hand crept back under my shirt going closer to my chest.

I let out a scream and to stop me he pressed his lips against mine again. I wished the music wasn't so loud. Or maybe that Matt would have a change of heart and come back to help me. His hand touched my bra and I started to cry.

I tired to fling him off of me but it didn't work. He took this as a sign that I wanted him to kiss and touch me.

He tried to spread my legs by putting his knee between them. It was hard fighting him off, especially since I was drunk and crying making it harder to see. I was full out crying now.

I was scared and I felt helpless. With one hand he moved from my chest to my skirt. He unzipped it from the side and started to pull it down.

“Help!!” I screamed loudly. So loud that it hurt my throat. He was still in the process of pulling my skirt off of me when I screamed again.

This time someone heard me and came in the room. I didn't see who it was because I had my eyes closed tightly. I felt chase being thrown off of me and I heard as he crashed onto the floor.

Curling myself up in a tight ball I started to cry again. I could hear chase and the other person fighting. Suddenly it stopped. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I flinched getting ready to scream again.

Until I heard their voice whisper to me. I squeezed my eyes shut thinking I was hallucinating.

“Alexa?” I opened my eyes and saw Justin sitting next to me, looking upset and worried. Not thinking it through I sat up and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and started to stroke my hair.

“I want to go home.” I tell him in the middle of crying. He nods and stands up from the bed. I do the same, and wipe the tears off of my face.

I start walking toward the door when Justin stops me.

“Your skirt is, uh, off.” he says softly. I blush and pull it back on, zipping it to make sure it stayed. I stepped on Chase's unconscious body as I walked over to the door. Justin chuckled when he say me do so.

Justin was walking in front of me so I grabbed onto his hand and followed him out the door and to his car.

I jumped into the passenger seat and buckled up. Justin got in and started the car. The ride to my house was silent and quick. He turned off his car and I unbuckled my seat belt turning to him.

“How did you know I was in trouble?” I ask him looking down.

“Shane came over to me, saying something about you being drunk. I looked around the room for you and saw you walk away with what's his face. When I saw him come out of the room without you I got confused. So I walked toward the door and that's when I heard you scream for help.” I looked up and saw him gripping the steering wheel tightly.

I placed my hand on top of his and he looked over to me. Suddenly I started to feel dizzy and closed my eyes tightly, putting both my hands over my face. The sound of a car door opening and closing made me look up a bit. Only to find that Justin wasn't there.

My car door opened to reveal a worried looking Justin in front of me. He took my hand and helped me out of the car, closing the door behind me. He lead us up the path to the house and I handed him my key to open the door.

After the door was unlocked and opened we stepped in the dark house. Seeing that everything was turned off told me that my dad was in the guest house sleeping. It took me a minute to find the stairs and when I did I almost fell up them.

Justin caught me before I hit them. We made it up the stairs and to my room without me almost falling again. We stood face to face in my room, not saying anything. It felt like an hour passed between us since we've last spoken to each other but I know it's only been five minutes.

After another whole minute of starring at each other he clears his throat about to say something.

“I should probably go.” he says awkwardly.

“N-no. Please, stay with me.”

“Why?”

“I'm scared.” I manage out in a whisper before looking up and into his eyes. “I-I need you to be with me.” I look down after saying that. That's the most open I’ve been to Justin about my feelings. I closed my eyes to hold in my tears, waiting for him to say something.

I heard footsteps and then the door close, it crushed me and I let a few tears slip from my eyes. I let out a small whimper then something confusing happened. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his shirt, inhaling his scent.

He bent down and kissed my head softly.

“Now why are you crying?” Justin asks me softly.

“I thought you left me.” I tell him, holding onto him tighter. After holding onto each other for a while we finally pulled apart. I looked up at Justin with a big smile, I looked at a spot on his cheek that caught my attention. He was bleeding.

I raised my hand and touched it to see it was still wet. He flinched a bit and I frowned at him. I grabbed his hand and lead him back to my bathroom. After getting a band-aid and some cleanser I instructed him to sit down on the toilet. He did and I wiped the blood off with a damp cloth before putting ointment on it. I put the small band-aid on it before planting a small kiss on it.

“Why didn't you tell me Chase hurt you?” I gingerly rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

“Alexa, I could care less about me. I wanted to make sure you where okay, besides it was only a scratch.” I nod and put everything away before turning back to him.

“Are you ready to go to bed? Do you need pajamas?”

“Yeah let's go.” he stands up from the toilet and walks out the bathroom, I follow behind him and turn off the lights shutting the door behind me. I walk over to my dresser and get out an oversized T-Shirt.

“Close your eyes I’m going to change.” Justin rolls his eyes and closes them. I quickly take my shirt off and put the oversized one on quickly. Since the big shirt was on and cover up my thighs I took the skirt off under the shirt and found a pair of shorts to put on.

“Okay, done.” he opens his eyes and yawns pointing at his wrist like he has a watch on it. I roll my eyes at this and smile. “Do you need pajamas?” this time he rolls his eyes.

“I don't sleep in clothes, don't you remember?” he kicks his shoes off and starts to take his shirt off, I quickly cover my eyes and I can hear him laugh.

“Are you done changing?” I ask him quietly with my hands still cover my eyes.

“Yeah.”

“Well, get in the bed and cover up.” I hear an exasperated sigh and then the blankets being moved around. Moving my hands I sneak a peak and see him in the bed. The light was still on so I walked over to it and turned it off.

Quickly, I made it to the bed and under the blankets. Justin wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leans back on the headboard and I follow him, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Justin, can I ask you a personal question?” I look up at him to gauge his reaction. He looks at me and nods. “Why do you live with Jenifer and not your parents?”

He looked away and sighed before looking back at me. “My parents where on drugs and we got taken away by the state. I was only 6 and Jenifer was 13. She didn't want us to be separated so our Uncle Greg took us in until Jenifer was old enough to be on her own and then she took me to live with her.”

“Where you upset?”

“At first I was, since I didn't know what was happening. I got used to it though.” I bit my lip and decided to ask another personal question.

“How many people know about this?” he looks into my eyes before answering.

“All of them?” he asks me quietly I just nod. “Just you.” hearing him say that made me feel special. A small smile spread it's way onto my face.

“Now it's my turn to ask you questions.”

“Shoot.” I tell him apprehensively.

“Why where you so upset when you found out about Savannah?”

I look away and blush, trying to think of a good lie to tell him without using the word love.

“I really like you, a lot and hearing about you kiss someone else really hurt me.” I look away from him embarrassed.

Justin moves my head back to face him. “I am so sorry, I never wanted to kiss her and I wish I could take it back. I didn't mean for it to hurt you, I never want to hurt you.” I look closely at him and see he has a very slight blush on his cheeks.

He doesn't say anything and neither do I. I don't know what to say. Finally, he speaks up.

“Let's go to bed, I’m tired.” I nod and lay down next to him, resting my head on his chest.

I start to drift off to sleep when I think of a great question.

“Justin?” I ask groggily.

“Hm?” he sounded like he was half asleep too. I slightly smiled.

“Why did you agree to forget me?” I close my eyes and listen to his even breaths. His arms tighten around me a bit.

“If you love someone, set them free. If it's meant to be they'll come back.”

----------------------------- -------------------------- -------------------------------- ----------------------------- -----

[A/N: Was that a love confession, or was Justin just saying a old quote? Answer in the comments!!!

Anyway, School starts this week! I’m so excited to be a Sophomore! I’m so sorry this upload is late I went on vacation and I had a minor asthma attack, which caused me to be sick and miss my best friends sweet 16.

Since school is starting soon I might only be able to upload once every week. Check out my other story A Thousand Words please!

Comment

Vote(it only takes a few seconds, this story is in the watty awards!)

Fan]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

816K 10.9K 22
I couldn't breath. He was so close to me. "Don't worry... She's not home..." He whispered in my ear. My heart raced. My legs were ready to tremble...
43.1K 480 31
Jamie Miller is an average trouble maker at school, a liar, and she's the kind of girl that gets the guys but she don't want them. Not snobby, just h...
52.9K 393 38
this is a story about me and my best friend vicky who get a chance to meet mb after saving them from being attact by crazy mad fans and this contains...
38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...