One Hundred Sleepless Nights...

Von sleepypsycho_

A year has passed and Evelin now has so much to look forward too. The guys out on tour and now a baby on the... Mehr

One Hundred Sleepless Nights (Sequel to Hell over me Pierce The Veil Fanfiction)
Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight

Chapter twenty-six

41 2 0
Von sleepypsycho_

Jessica and Erin helped me walk into the hospital. As we walked in, I was greeted by my doctor.
"Evelin. What are you doing here? You're not due for the next two months?", she told me.
"Same here. But I don't know if it was my water or something but looks like he wants to come now.", I said.
"Oh goodness. Hey! Can we get a wheel chair over here?", she yelled. Soon someone came in and I was sat carefully into the chair. Then another regular nurse came in.
"Evelin, whatcha doing here and where's that hunk of a man of yours?", she asked. I chuckled.
"Oh. Mike is right.....", I looked back and he wasn't there. Neither the boys or Danielle. Erin walked over to the doors.
"Oh my god. Come quick.", she said. Jessica pushed me to the door and we gasped. A police officer was talking to the boys as Danielle was put in the police car by another.
"Woah woah woah. What is going on? Why is Danielle in there?", I said as we went outside.
"They are taking Danielle for reckless driving.", Tony said. Everyone started to shout.
"Hey! Hey! Hey! It's against the law and she has to go. I'm sorry.", the officer said. Everyone shouted again.
"Officer please. Please let her go. She was only getting me to the hospital. My water broke and it's my first child. She was only trying to get me here as soon as possible."  I told him. The officer looked at me and then back at Danielle who was getting lick by the dog in the back seat. He sighed.
"Please officer. I... Can't.... Do... This... Without her.", I said as I took deep breath for a another contraction hit me.
He sighed again.
"Ok. She's off with a warning. But please get in there. You're about to burst.", he said. I sighed in relief.
"Thank you so much.", I whispered. They released Danielle and she came up behind.
"Get her in there now.", the cop said. The gang nodded and we went back into the hospital.

I was put into a room and dressed into a hospital gown. Soon I was wired up to machine and put on bed rest. I soon heard my baby's heartbeat next to mine. Mike stood beside me and watched. After the nurse was done hooking me up, she checked to see if the baby was ok.
"Well your water did break but your not fully dilated yet. So no baby anytime soon.", she explained as she took off her glove. I groaned. Mike chuckled at me.
"How long till she actually gives birth?", Mike asked.
"I'm not sure. It could be hours, days, weeks maybe so.", she answered. I groaned again. She chuckled.
"Ok. Well I'll be the regular nurse for you two. So if you need anything just push the button on the remote and I'll be back in a few hours to check on you.", she said.
"Thanks.", Mike said. She gathered up her things and left. I laid into my side and Mike came up behind me. I felt his hand rubbed my belly.
"You feeling ok?", he asked me.
"Contractions are fucking bitches.", I said. He chuckled and kissed my head.
"You're doing so good.", he said. After a few minutes, the door to my room opened and the gang came in with balloons and a teddy bear.
"We were told we could come in. Is everything alright?", Jaime said.
"Yeah. She's fine. She's just going through a contraction right now.", Mike said. I shifted onto my back so I could see them. Danielle came over and kissed my forehead.
"I almost went to jail cause of you.", she told me. I laughed and the groaned.
"It's ok. I sweet talked him out.", I said. She chuckled.
"So is she fully dialed yet?", Jess asked. I shook my head.
"Nope. Not fully. It could be hours, days, or weeks till she actually delivers.", Mike said. Tony sat the stuff down on the table next to me.
"Well, if we are going to be here for a while, might as well go find something to kill time. Who joins?", Jaime said. Tony raised his hand.
"I volunteer as tribute.", he says. I smiled.
"Alright. We'll be right back. Anything mommy could use?", Jaime asked. I looked at him.
"Do you even have to ask?"
He smiled and they both kissed my head before they left.
"Ok. Well me and Jess are gunna go find some coloring books or something. We'll be back.", Danielle said.
"Okay. Don't be reckless.", I said as they stood up. They laughed and left. Erin came up and sat next to me.
"So remember what tomorrow was?", she asked as I made a space for her. I looked at her and then finally got what she was saying.
"Oh my god. Yes. We we're suppose to go look for a place to put up the bakery you wanted to start. Erin I am so sorry. I forgot about that.", I said. She chuckled.
"Don't sweat it. I'm so much more excited about this then about a silly bakery.", she said touching my belly. I smiled.

After about an hour, Jaime and Tony came back with magazines and a board game. The Game of Life that is. Jaime brought me back a slice of cheesecake and some fruit. Danielle and Jessica came back with Lisa frank and turtle coloring books.
"Look. It looks like Tony.", Danielle said. We laughed.

My contraction cleared up a bit and I was able to sit up. The gang had to leave as it soon got dark. Mike stayed behind with me. He sat on the sofa and we watched the tv together.
"Well Austin is on his way.", he said. I looked over to him.
"He's coming? This late?", I asked. He nodded.
"Just texted me saying he was coming.", he said.
"I hope they let him in.", I said. He smiled.
"I'm going for a drink. You want anything?", he asked as he got up.
"A Sprite and a cup of ice.", I said. He smiled and gave me a kiss before he left. I continued to watch the television for a few more minutes. Then the door opened and Austin's hand was on the door.
"Am I late for the arrival?", he said as he popped his head in. I chuckled and he came in with balloons and a card.
"Hey. I was wondering if I was going to see you.", I said. He smiled and handed me the card as he gave me a hug.
"Of course I was going to come. I told them it was urgent. I couldn't miss this.", he said. I laughed. 
"Well, I'm not fully dilated. Plus I am 2 month early so I'm scared.", I told him. He took my hand and held it with his.
"There is nothing to be afraid of. You are the strongest woman I know.", he said. I smiled.

"I see you found the room.", Mike said as he came in the the drinks.
"Yes I did.", Austin said. Mike hugged him then sat the drinks in the table.
"Where are the others?", he asked as he sat on the chair again.
"They stayed behind. They still have packing for the tour we got going on.", he said.
"It's only two weeks.", I said. He nodded.
"Two weeks but so much equipment.", he said. We laughed.
"But they'll come by.", he said.
"Good. Cause I'm going to need all the help I can get.", I said. They chuckled.

~   ~   ~

It was now dark. I woke up to another contraction. I took a deep breath and rubbed my belly.
"Mike.", I whispered. He was sleeping in the chair next to me. I sat up as best as I could and took deep breaths. I grabbed my phone and saw it was about to be 3 a.m. I turned on some music to see if that would help.
"Eyes like a car crash. I know I should look but I can't turn away....", Bring Me The Horizon played in the background. Hearing them made me think of the boys. We haven't heard of them since the gone to their year tour up in Europe. I'll call them soon to give them the news. I'd also call my mom and let her know. She'll be real happy to know that her grandson will finally be here. Mike should call his parents too. They also are very excited for this. I looked over to Mike. I noticed he was making weird gestures in his sleep. I couldn't help but to laugh. I took more deeps breaths and soon my contraction passed. I relaxed and went back to sleep.

~  ~  ~

"Well, your not dilated fully but you have moved alittle. Do you have any questions?", the nurse asked as she finished check me.
"Yeah. My water broke two months well one month now before my due date. Is the a possibility my baby to be in a NICU?", I asked. The nurse took off her gloves.
"Possibility yes. But if you were good taken care of, the chances are very slim.", she said. I looked back at Mike. He took my hand and smiled.
"Ok. I'll have someone bring you two breakfast and I'll be back in a few hours.", she said. I nodded and she left.
"Mike. I'm scared.", I said. He sat next to me.
"There is nothing to be scared of. You were good taken cared of during your pregnancy. Everything will be fine.", he said. I gave him a weak smile and we heard a knock on the door.
"Is he here yet?", Tony said as he snuck his head around the door. We smiled and then the gang came all in.
"Hey guys. Thought you guys weren't coming today.", I asked.
"Why not?", Vic said.
"Yeah. I could live here.", Jaime said. We laughed.
"Anything new?", Jessica asked.
"Well, I moved alittle since yesterday but since I am alittle early there are chances he'll have to be in the NICU for a while.", I said. They got quiet.
"What's the NICU?", Danielle asked.
"A NICU is like a intensive care unit for premature babies.", I said. I began to feel tears in my eyes.
"I'm real scared guys.", I said as my voice cracked.
"Hey. No need for tears.", Tony said as he touched my knee.
"But the doctor said that if she took real good care of herself during her pregnancy she would be fine. And she did take good care of herself.", Mike said.
"Well there you go. Evelin, you did take good care of yourself. Even while taking care of us.", Jaime said. I smiled.
"Yeah. There's nothing to be afraid of.", Erin said. They all came around me and we huddled in a group hug.
"Thanks guys. I'll be sure to thank you in diapers.", I said. They laughed.

Later that day, I called my mom while I was alone. Mike went home to grab some clothes so he could shower.
"I want to look nice incase my baby comes soon.", he said. I chuckled to myself.
I grabbed my phone and called my parents.
"Hello?", my mom said.
"Hey mom.", I answered her.
"Evelin. Mija. How are you? You feeling ok?", she asked me.
"Well mom. My water broke yesterday and I'm at the hospital right now. But I'm not so dilated. But Bentley could be here anytime now.", I said.
"Oh my goodness. My grand baby is coming. Your Tia's and tios are here. I'll tell them. Hopefully me and dad can fly in soon.", she said. I chuckled.
"Actually mom. I kinda want to go over there. I've been wanting to take the gang to see Arkansas for a while now. Mike's been begging to again too.", I said
"That would be great. I miss him too. Well I'll let you go. I got new to tell everyone.", she said.
"Ok mom. Take care.", I said and with that we hung up.
Road trip soon could be fun. I smiled at the thought and turned on my television.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.9K 1.3K 24
[complete] ❝I don't believe in love though, I never have and never will. I've tried to give love to so many people and they ended up brushing it off...
9.1K 594 26
Pierce The Veil is going on tour and need Kellin to join for there famous song " King For A Day." Vic and Kellin have been best friends for a while...
67.5K 2.3K 11
Every girl dreams of the day she gets to meet her favorite band. Fantasizing about what to wear, what to say, how to act. There's nothing that isn't...
89 0 16
Mariella is obsessed with being everything to everyone. When stress finds her so-called-perfect realtionship, Jaime and Ella will have to learn to fi...