Whirlwind(girlxgirl)(kryber)

By supermous

She turned to me and said a bit coldly, "Amber, you're awake.' I shakily asked Krystal, "K-Krystal. Who is th... More

what is going on
adjustment
family life
she is nana
bonding
spark fly
us against the world
face-off
I LOVE YOU
EPILOGUE

turning tides

5.4K 139 17
By supermous

Amber's POV

"Morning Nana" I chirped to mini Krystal and earned no response.

"I said, good morning, NA.NA." I emphasized childishly and she curtly replied with a gruff, "Morning"

Ugh!

That brat!

Why is she so against me anyways?!

Krystal chided her daughter, "Nana, be nice to Amber. You know I told you she's not feeling too well -"

"She even forgot that we promised about not talking at the table?" Nana said snidely.

I raised my eyebrows while looking at Krystal and pointed at myself, "I said that? Why?"

She ruffled Nana's hair and eyed me sadly, making up an excuse instead of telling about the real reason why, "W-Well, you're always rushing through work, so talking at the table distracts you from eating, causing you to be late for your paperwork."

I choked on my own saliva at that, "I-I'm a workaholic? Me??? Amber Liu??????"

Krystal grinned, "Yeah, you turned out to be one. Guess none of us expected that about you, Amber"

I shook my head in disapproval at myself, "Was my work that interesting? I never thought I could be so absorbed into something so...boring"

Krystal's voice faltered and she eyed me sadly, "Maybe it provided s-some distraction to things."

I thought I knew what she meant, Minah; while Krystal thought, Nana.

I sighed then looked at Nana with an apologetic smile, "Sorry kid, but that dumb rule's taken away. Talk, laugh, cry, shout, go crazy. Do whatever you want, I'd allow that"

Nana's eyes widened and she got excited, "Even let me have two helpings of ice cream??"

Krystal shook her head wildly behind her daughter's vision but I smiled at the little one, "Sure. But you've got to brush your teeth well or you'd spoil your teeth"

Nana grinned for the first time, and I can't help but smile warmer at her because she looks so much like Krystal.

I clapped my hands and grinned, "Hmm, the weather's good today, why not we head out to the amusement park??"

I detected a flash of hurt in Nana's eyes but just like her mother, she was quick to hide it away and she shook her head, "N-No, I want to stay at home"

My eyes widened and I challenged, "What nonsense! No kid wants to just stay at home!"

She crossed her arms and raised her voice, "I don't want to go out!"

I was exasperated, "Why?!"

She finally spilled it, "Because people would look at us funny!"

I was stunned into silence and Krystal rubbed her daughter's back comfortingly while eyeing me oddly.

Nana's eyes were teary, "I don't want people to think I'm some freak for having two mothers!"

I said shakily, "K-Krystal, is it true?"

She nodded, then she patted Nana's head, "People at her kindergarten saw us three, and since people like us aren't common, they'd give snide comments to us...even Nana got the brunt of it in school."

My blood boiled, "BWO?! They did what?!"

"Called me names and said my Eomma's crazy for being with another woman" Nana softly sobbed and I went up to her.

Her eyes widened, as I said softly while wiping away her tears, "There, there, Nana. Don't cry. Those people are idiots for saying it to you."

"But they're right! All my friends have a father and a mother! Only I have two mothers!!" Nana said heatedly and Krystal flinched.

I became angry and I held the little one's chin, "Who cares what people say Nana, why would you let them hurt you?! They won't understand who you are, so pay no attention to them!"

Nana said in her little voice, "But I don't want to be different. It sucks to be the odd one out."

I patted her head and said proudly, "Nana, you are different. You're smart and beautiful. Look at your Eomma, isn't she the most beautiful person on Earth??"

Krystal blushed while Nana nodded, "Yes she is..."

I grinned, "You have her looks, but don't worry Nana, you'll be much, much, smarter than your Eomma."

"Yah!!" Krystal pouted and I smirked at her, "Admit it Krystal, she's wayyyy smarter than you could ever dream of"

Nana giggled, and I smiled at her, "There, see. It's not that hard to smile again, right? Good girls like you would smile more"

Nana's eyes glinted mischievously, "I'm not a good girl, Amber"

I wearily eyed Krystal, "She's your daughter, alright"

Without warning, Nana suddenly shoved me to the floor, "Tag! You're it!"

I snorted in disbelief as Krystal held her up, and the mother-daughter duo suddenly ran away from me.

"YAH! That was cheating!" I shouted in fake anger and I could hear Nana giggling, "Stupid Amber! If you lose you'd do whatever I said!"

"Do what?" I asked out of curiosity, heh, I'm sure a small kid wouldn't ask for something drastic -

"You'd have to shave all your hair!" The little devil chimed and I could hear Krystal protesting, "Yah, Amber will look funny with a bald head!"

Good going wife, scold your child -

"But I'd like to see that, means less girls will eye her" My equally mischievous wife cooed and I ruffled my beautiful hair in exasperation.

"I'M SO GOING TO WIN THIS!!!!" I vowed and I heard Nana saying confidently, "Find us then, if you can!!"

F*ck!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally forgot that I'm not really familiar with this home, who knows if we had secret places or rooms, ARGH!

I can't lose this!! My hair!!!!

They were horrifyingly quiet as well, so I ran about while shouting stupidly, "Come out, come out, wherever you are!!"

Of course, there's no response.

I ran to the first floor, and checked all the rooms, but I saw nothing.

Sh*it, Sh*it, Sh*it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bit my fingers, my hair...my beautiful hair!!!!!!!!!

Knowing Krystal, I know she'd gleefully shave it off, she's always been a horribly cheeky person.

As for Nana, I have no further doubts she's truly Krystal's daughter, like how the hell can they even have the same sort of twisted sense of humor?!

I walked down to the living room, and I was sweating buckets at how helpless I was.

Then it hit me. I grinned, but quickly composed myself, then cleared my throat.

"Ehem" I tested my vocal skills and then I took in a deep, deep breath...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shrilled and quickly rolled around the floor clutching my stomach.

If I was right, then. 1...2...

"AMBER?!!!!!!!!!!" Krystal's worried voice made me almost smile, but I kept up the pretense and continued rolling around with a deep frown.

That stupid girl ran down the stairs while carrying a crossed armed Nana who suspected something this. That smart little girl.

"AMBER?!!!" Krystal quickly placed Nana down and ran to me at the speed of lightning.

She shook me, her tears almost flowing out, "AMBER?!! WHAT HAPPENED?! DON'T SCARE ME!!!!"

*Poke*.

I poked her cheek and my grin widened, "I won, booger princess"

She froze, then her eyes widened at me before shouting, "YAH!!!!!!!!! I'm GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

I burst out laughing while she wiped off her tears then suddenly, she shut me up by hugging me tightly, I could feel her sobbing against me, "Don't do that again, you stupid, stupid, llama jerk!!! You f*cking scared me!!!"

She hit my back weakly and I could feel that she's going to cry for a while.

Once booger princess starts crying, there's no stopping her, sigh.

Nana's voice called out, "Stupid Amber, you made Eomma cry again"

Again?I made her cry before????

"O-Oh?? What did I do before to make your Eomma cry?" I asked the smart kid.

Nana crossed her arms, "Well, that's because you didn't let her find Appa, Amber!"

It became awkwardly quiet at that.

"W-What?" I broke the silence and Nana pleaded, "Amber, let Eomma find Appa? Please?"

Krystal wanted to stop Nana, but I said first, "Nana, why do you want to find Appa?"

She said, "Then I'd be normal like the other kids. Can I?"

I sighed then pulled Nana closer to me, "Nana. Do you know what it takes to be an Appa? There are rules, you know."

She asked, "Rules? What rules?"

I patted her head, "To be an Appa, it means you have to first; be married to your Eomma." She nodded, and I continued, "Then, when you have a baby, like you, Nana... being an Appa means you have to be there when the baby cries, laughs, whines, gets sick...in whole, being an Appa means you've got to always be there."

She eyed me and I smiled warmly, "Being an Appa means you've got to protect the family, and at times like this, Appas will give long stupid advices to make their babies smarter, because we love them."

Nana became quiet and I could see that she was thinking, and I hugged her tightly, "Nana, I might not be your real Appa, but don't you think I qualify to be? Can I be your Appa, Nana?"

I heard someone sobbing and I instantly knew it was Krystal.

Nana and I turned to eye her wearily, Krystal was full on crying now and I turned to smile at Nana, "So what do you say, Nana?"

The smart little one answered sassily, "I need time to think." Then she faltered, "B-But I guess you qualify, Amber." She still insisted on calling me Amber, I smiled at that.

Then she pointed at her mother, "Just don't make her cry, see, she's crying again."

I patted Nana's head, smiling assuringly, "Nana, I don't know about old Amber, but I'm me now. The more cooler me, I hope."

I eyed Krystal amusedly, "I will take gooooood care of your stupid Eomma, okay? Because she's so stupid, she needs another stupid person to think with her in her life"

Krystal pouted while sobbing, I chuckled at that and I saw a glimmer of hope in Nana's small eyes, "Jinjja?"

I held out my pinkie, "Promise"

Nana eyed me wearily, "That's so childish"

I burst out laughing and patted her head, "Omo, seriously you're too smart, Krystal, where did she get her brains from?! Such a smart kid!"

Nana smiled then she announced, "Fine, it's a promise." Then she got scary, "But if broke your promise, you have to be punished"

I gulped and beads of nervous sweat formed on my forehead, "A-And what is it??"

Nana smiled cheekily, "It's a secret, but it'd be scary. So don't break your promise and you'd never find out, Amber."

I laughed nervously at that and shouted bravely, "Arasso! I won't break my promise, kid!"

Nana suddenly hugged me, "T-Thank you"

Krystal's eyes widened, Nana never wanted to hug Amber in the past, so she's surprised that her daughter would initiate the hug first.

I hugged the little one tightly, "We're family, it's something I must do, Nana. Don't worry"

She nodded then she broke free of my hug and turned to her mother, "Eomma, stop crying, jinjja. Even 5 year old me feels embarrassed!"

Krystal whined while still teary eyed, "I-I was touched, Nana-ah!!!!"

Nana sighed and I chuckled, "Nana, I'd take care of this"

She gave me a puzzled look and Krystal stared at me as I approached her, "Wha -AH!"

I lifted the crying one up and I smirked, "Yah, booger princess, crying in front of your daughter is embarrassing, don't you know that?"

Krystal's face was flushed with red and she protested, "It's not embarrasing!"

I sighed and turned to Nana, "I'll cover her face with some pillows, that ought to do the trick. Go prepare yourself Nana."

Nana's eyes widened, "Prepare for what??"

I grinned, "I won. So you have to listen to me. We're going to the amusement park, all 3 of us"

Nana sighed, she knew that she had lost, thanks to Eomma so she dragged her little feet, "Arasso. You get Eomma changed too"

That made the two adults blush wildly and I shakily asked Krystal, "S-She doesn't know what she's saying right??"

Krystal's face was pale, "I-I don't know. But Nana's always been so smart and mature, so I don't know how much she actually knows about the world"

I brushed off our thoughts, "A-Aish, she's just 5, I think she just meant it innocently"

"That must be it" Krystal agreed and I walked to our room, asking her gently, "Still crying, booger princess?"

She pouted, "You made me cry, llama. Quit making fun of me"

I sighed deeply as I placed her on our bed, "My bad, how can I make it up to you?"

She seemed to think for a moment, then she turned to me with a straight face, "Kiss me"

I leaned to peck her cheek and she blinked rapidly, "Done" I said and turned to grab a shirt, but she gripped my hand tightly.

I turned and saw that she was glaring at me, "Not this type of kiss, llama."

She pointed at her lips, "This"

I blushed and flustered, "K-Kiss??"

She was blushing too and she said nervously, "I-It's not as if we didn't kiss before!"

I gulped, "B-But this is 18 year old me you're talking about. I never kissed you before back then!"

She eyed me beadily, "Are you trying to squirm your way out of this?! Stupid, you said you'd make it up to me!"

I calmed my nerves down and then I spat, "F-Fine!"

I sat down in front of her, then I cupped her face, she looked equally nervous as well, then she puckered her lips and closed her eyes.

I can't help it.

I burst out laughing at her, and she pouted, "Yah! It's not that funny!"

I imitated her, and she giggled too, "This isn't funny??!"

She burst out laughing, and at that moment, I gazed upon her smiling face, she's so pretty.

Unknowingly, I crushed my lips on hers and she was surprised, but she gradually responded, wrapping her arms around my neck.

It was the first time (for me at least) I'm kissing my best friend, it's awkward at first, but it wasn't bad.

Suddenly she nibbled on my lips and s*cked on my tongue, it made me moan softly. Like what the f*ck?!

She smiled but continued kissing, she kept pulling me closer until her body was literally pressing against me.

I needed air or I'd be brain dead, so I pulled away and our breathing was ragged, she was blushing wildly and I think I am too.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I said, "You don't have mango breath."

She burst out laughing, "You're so stupid!" I pouted and she slowly stood up, "T-That was..."

My ears perked up, waiting to hear what she has to say about my kiss, and she said amusedly, "Horribly inexperienced. Dork, don't tell me you only kissed one person?" She was referring to Minah and I detected hints of jealousy in her voice.

I flustered, "Y-Yah, what's wrong with kissing and d-doing things with just one girl in my life?!"

She glared at me icily, "Fine. But now you're with me, so buck up, stupid."

I sighed, "Fine". She grinned brightly at that and turned to go out.

"And oh Amber?" She was holding the door knob while turning it.

"Oh?" I asked gruffly because my kissing skills was mocked at.

"We actually never kissed before too", She stuck out her tongue at me before running out of our room.

That...That mango breath just lied to me about kissing me before?!!!!!!

"GYA!!" I ruffled my hair in frustration and rolled around the bed while clutching a pillow and bit its edges.

But I can't keep my mind of that kiss and I clutched my racing heart, stupid mango breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 119 27
The "Please..." I hear her whimper and I go into full panic mode. "Calm down, okay? Deep breaths. Don't hang up. I'll be with you soon. Where are you...
534 2 12
Amber survived the burns from being ghostface and Sam slowly falls in love
14.9K 454 20
The first time I saw her, my breath was taken away. She was beautiful, more than anyone could imagine. The way her mouth moved to a smile. Her eyes t...
56K 1.6K 26
It was Sunday and I was thinking of lazing there when I heard a sound. I did not want to open my eyes and so I just use my right hand in attempting t...