Kidnapped by Shawn Mendes | C...

By -kiraaaaa

"Florence, I can't let you go. And I won't let you go..." he whispered into my ear with lust. · · · · Pictur... More

Prologue
-1
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
-8
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
Book 2

-9

8.5K 201 40
By -kiraaaaa

Later on in the night while everyone else was sleeping I was awake; I couldn't get an inch of sleep I guess cause I was terrified that he'll come back and get me. Since I couldn't sleep I thought I would go downstairs and watch television to relax my mind, when I arrived I saw my mom at the table with a cup of coffee in her hand. I walked slowly towards her "Mom, are you okay.." I placed my hand on her shoulder she looked at me with dead eyes "Florence, I love you..."

I started to tear up "mom what do you mean?" I asked tears falling down my face she looked at me tears were already down her face "I'm sorry... he... Florence I'm sorry" she hugged me. I pushed her away from me "MOM HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU GIVE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AWAY!!" I cried my face red with anger, my mother stopped crying she wasn't looking at me anymore she was looking past me now. "Florence," a voice called.

I turned around to see him smirking "miss me babe?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 18.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.2K 230 6
What happens after a amazing night with your significant other that ends up making you late for school? A roadtrip of course! I do not own Teen Wolf...
16.9K 348 18
A ghost and a lifer cannot be together, right? I mean it wouldn't make sense. They would have to find new partners, so that's what they do. What hap...
128K 1.3K 39
Peter Parker and Mj on Insta, thats about all ill put, read on to see what adventure they will get on with :). Started: November 3rd, 2020 Ended: Jan...