8 Second Ride COMPLETED

By catelynn_rose

EDITED (will be rewritten soon. I feel it needs more adult scenes and seems childish in some parts.) {A cowbo... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 17

11.5K 462 30
By catelynn_rose

July 30, 2012 

Monterey, California

Ryan is driving my truck up the California coast and I am practically bouncing in my seat as I look out the window at the scenery.

 All I can see is the ocean, I watch in fascination as the waves crash along the shoreline. It's my first time to the ocean and I am ecstatic. 

Ryan pulls over into a small area to park and I jump out before he can even turn it off. I run as fast as my legs can carry me down to the small beach area. I only stop to pull off my flip flops and throw my towel in the white sand.

Once my feet hit the blue water, I squeal excitedly and smile from ear to ear. The water is cold as runs over my toes. Turning around I see Ryan on the beach looking at me amused and shaking his head.

I walk out of the water and over too him. He has on a white v neck t-shirt and a pair of light blue swimming trunks with some sandals. 

He looks as handsome as ever but odd in a way. I have never really seen him without boots on. He gives me a smirk when he see's me checking him out. 

I run, closing the distance between us and jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kisses me passionately before setting me down.

"Wanna swim, baby?" He asks me and takes off his shirt. 

I can't help but drool over his body. It seems like I can and will never get enough of him. There isn't a night that has gone by that we haven't made sweet, passionate, love with one another.

"I thought you'd never ask." I answer and start taking off my cut off shorts and tank top. I hear him groan as I lift off my shirt. 

My white bikini top fits tightly against my breasts to the point where it is almost too small. My white bottoms are tied on both sides of my hips.

"You're going to be the death of me." He states and grabs me by the waist, kissing the back of my neck.

"Right back at you, cowboy." I say as I bolt towards the water, leaving him in the dust. The sand flying out from underneath my feet as they swiftly move across it.

I squeal when Ryan catches me and throws me over his shoulder and runs to the water, jumping into the waves, soaking us both from head to toe. 

We laugh and splash each other for hours. Rough housing and dunking one another.

As old as we are we even play in the sand when we lay on the beach and Ryan even lets me bury him. People give a curious stares but we ignore them and continue our fun. We stay at the beach all day long, until the sun starts to set, and we watch it fall over the water.

[*]

Driving me back to our hotel we are both exhausted from being out in the sun all day and swimming.

"Thank you, Ryan." I tell him and give him a smile.

"For what, baby?"

"For taking me to the ocean. I loved it. It was one of the best days of my life." I smile taking his hand.

"You're welcome, baby. What day is the best day of your life?" He asks curiously. I blush.

"Meeting you." I whisper and look out the window.

"Mine too." He says and I whip my head around towards him. He is giving me a loving look.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really."

[*]

We pull into our hotel and head to our room. We relax and order some Chinese food and Ryan heads to the vending machines to get us some drinks. He is gone for about ten minutes when I finally go looking for him.

You know how you have a really great day and something just has to ruin it all? 

Well, this was one of those days. I walk down the hallway to the vending area and see some girl kissing Ryan and he is kissing her back! 

My heart breaks and rage instantly takes away the hurt. I walk over and grab the girl by her hair, ripping her away from Ryan. Her screams are like music to my ears.

Ryan looks at me confused then looks at the girl.

"You had better start talking, Ryan. And I suggest you don't fucking lie to me or I will be back in Texas faster than you can blink!" I say pointing my finger in his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, you bitch?" The girl asks. 

She has black hair and brown eyes and as much as I hate to admit, very attractive.

"I am the girlfriend. Well at least I was, but now I'm really not so sure." I say crossing my arms. 

Ryan is looking at me like I just ripped his heart out. The girl looks amused and is smiling triumphantly.

"Alaina. It wasn't what it looked like, I swear to it." He pleaded.

"Really, Ryan? So, you weren't kissing her back?" I ask and I can feel the tears pricking the corners of my eyes, and they are not sad tears.

"He was and he was liking it the way it seemed." The girl smirks evilly.

"That's bullshit, Amanda, and you know it! You freaking kissed me and I thought it was Alaina! That was the only reason I kissed you back! God! I don't know what I ever saw in you! You were always just an easy lay, nothing more! You really are one fucked up bitch!" He snarled at her.

It was in that moment I knew he was telling the truth, although I still felt as if I had been betrayed.

"Fuck you, Ryan! And fuck this little whore too!" She hissed pointing at me. 

I lunged for her before she could react, tackling her to the ground. I had gotten three good punches in before Ryan ripped me off of her.

"Let me go, Ryan!" I hissed struggling against his hold, my feet kicking in the air as the desperately try to touch the ground so I can pounce on her again. "Just one more hit! Come on! One more!" I growled, begging him to let me hit her again. It took everything he had to hold me back. And I mean everything.

"You are one fucking psycho bitch!" She seethed as she wiped the blood from her mouth and nose.

"You better pray that I never see you again because, next time, I will do worse and Ryan may not be there to save you!" I yelled trying to get to her again but Ryan's iron grip was still holding me. Her eyes were wide and scared before she ran off down the hallway towards the elevator.

"Laina." Ryan said soothingly, trying to calm me down. "I swear to you, on my mother's grave, I thought she was you." He whispered burying his face into my hair. 

I stopped struggling against him and went limp in his arms. Scooping me up he then carried me back to our room as I laid limply in his arms. 

I don't say anything and he sets me down so my feet touch the floor. 

Slowly, I trudge into the bathroom and shut the door, ripping off my clothes and turning on the shower. Once the water was warm enough I climbed in shutting the shower door and let the water hit my skin. 

I wanted it to wash away the memories of the last half an hour. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster right now. My feelings were everywhere. I was happy that Ryan was telling the truth, sad because I felt betrayed, angry because he didn't let me hit her more. And boy did I want to dang it. 

I wanted to tear her throat out with every fiber of my being. She was so lucky because I was out for blood. She would have never stood a chance.

I didn't even hear Ryan come into the bathroom because I was so engrossed in my own thoughts. His arms wrapped around my waist and his naked body pressed against mine. I tensed against him, not knowing how to react at the moment.

"Please don't shut me out, baby. Please don't hate me. I couldn't bear it if you did. I love you so much." He whispered kissing my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him, burying my face in his chest.

"I love you too." I said quietly, and he relaxed, letting the tension disappear from his body.

"That was the girl Steve and Josh talked about at the diner that day of our first date wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, unfortunately it was." He sighed tiredly. I can't help but giggle a bit at his tone.

"I'm glad you find it funny." He grumbles and I pull away to look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I just want to forget about her." He states and I kiss his lips softly.

"Then let me help you forget." I say seductively. He wastes no time and his lips crash against mine.

In that kiss, everything is forgotten and it's exactly what we both need. 

The water cascades down our bodies from the shower. Our lips dance against one another and he bites my bottom one asking for entrance, which I allow. 

When my tongue touches his I instantly feel the wetness start to pull in between my legs. He pushes my body against the shower wall grabbing me by the the thighs, lifting my legs and putting them around his waist. I can feel his erection as it touches the inside of my thigh.

Breaking the kiss, he puts his forehead on mine as we both catch our breath. He then slowly kisses down my neck to the valley of my breasts. I moan as the stubble of his five o'clock shadow rubs against my heated skin and sends shivers all over my body. He takes one of my nipples in my mouth and my hips grind against him as he gently sucks and bites each one.

"Ryan, please." I beg and moan again. I don't know what I'm really begging for but I always do it.

"Shhh... I know baby." He whispers kissing my lips again, placing himself against my entrance. 

With one hard thrust he enters me and I moan loudly. Each of his thrusts are hard and fast and not once does he miss a beat. I quickly come hard around him. It happens so suddenly it's overwhelming in a way. My body shakes everywhere from my orgasm, trembling every part of me. 

He sets me down on the shower floor and I give him a confused look.

"Turn around." He orders. I quickly face the shower wall and feel him put his hand in the middle of my back, bending me over.

"Put your hands on the wall." I do as he says and his hands gently caress my back and butt before he enters me again.

"Ah!" I moan loudly as he slowly moves in and out. 

He begins to move faster and I can feel myself building higher and higher as I meet him thrust for thrust. When it hits, I call out his name and convulse around him making him fill me with his hot seed. He lets out a ground of pleasure as his release fills me deep inside. My legs become jello as I try to stand up straight. I feel like I could collapse.

"I love you, Alaina." Ryan says, turning me around to face him and hugging me tightly.

"I love you too." I whisper and kiss his lips. 

My stomach growls loudly as soon as we break apart, making him laugh. So much for that romantic moment.

"Come on the food is in the room and probably cold." He says turning off the water. 

We both get out and dry off. I put on a skimpy night gown I packed just for Ryan. I knew he liked them and loved the way he looked at me when I wore them. I can feel his eyes burning into my back as I pull it over my head.

We eat quietly and watch t.v. the rest of the night, relaxing as the evening turns dark. Nothing more is said about the crazy girl that night and we both fall asleep peacefully.

*

The sunlight seems to burn my eyes as it starts to peak through the hotel room window. I groan when I look at the alarm clock. 

It's only 7:00 am! Ryan is sawing logs of course so I decide to just get ready for the day and head down and get breakfast for the both of us. After doing my hair and make-up, I put on some wrangler jeans and struggle to get them buttoned. 

What the hell? I am not getting fat! I tell myself, trying to be reassuring.  

After about a five minute struggle they finally button and I put on a light blue, short sleeved, western shirt tucking it into my jeans. I tighten my belt and put on my boots before grabbing the key card for the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" I scream and turn towards the bed. 

Ryan is sitting at the edge of the bed. His hair is all over the place from his sleep but he looks sexy as hell.

"I was going to go get us some breakfast." I say shyly as if I've gotten my hand caught in the cookie jar.

"And you didn't think to wake me up?" Crap. I can't tell if he's mad of trying to be funny.

"Well, just how long were you awake?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"Long enough to know it took you like ten minutes to button your jeans." He smirks giving a wink. 

My face instantly heats up. How embarrassing. Huffing, I turn around to walk out of the room only to have him shut the door just as I get it open.

"Not so fast. I'm not ready yet." He says with amusement in his voice.

"Well then, hurry up. Or I will be the one driving." I growl and he quickly scurries over to this bag, shifting through his clothes.

It takes him no longer than five minutes to get ready. How nice it must be to be a man sometimes. Not worrying about doing your hair or make-up. Not having to worry about having a period.

I immediately still. 

Period? When was the last time I had mine? 

I began to silently count in my head. Not since the week after I met Ryan. 

No, no, no, this can't be possible! I am on the pill. 

Think about it, you idiot, the mood swings, increased sex drive, sore boobs, not being able to button your pants, and how tired you have been lately, my subconscious snarls at my stupidity. 

I think back to it all. I was having all the symptoms of a pregnant woman. 

Why had I not noticed it before?

What am I going to do? 

How would I tell Ryan? 

Calm down, Alaina. You don't know for sure yet.  I could just be stress, I scold myself.

"Baby, are you okay? You look really pale." He touches my cheek in concern and his eye's hold worry.

"I'm fine I just think if I eat something I will feel better." I say giving him my best fake smile. 

Which is hard because he can read me like a book and tell when I'm lying through my teeth. Luckily my stomach growls loudly causing him to chuckle.

"Come on, baby. Let's go feed that monster." He says and opens the door. 

If he only could really read my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 17.5K 62
A down to earth cowboy with a past is thrown into the supernatural world, when he falls for a vampire who has demons of his own. Daryl's a bullfight...
231 31 26
Jessie White isn't your average woman. She's a Southern woman. Some women at the age of twenty-four are still in college or starting a new job. Jessi...
2.3K 107 42
**First draft - Once I get this story finished, I will be revising. Any comments or editing points are welcome** Starting over in a small town in a...
118K 4.1K 35
June Hazard grew up around bucking bulls her whole life. Her dating life is a lot less complicated than training and caring for over twenty of these...