My Loving Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

Elizabeth Montgomery has a mate. He is over possessive, he is a jerk and sometimes he can be that perfect mat... More

losing hope
did you miss me?
pretty boy
jealous
wild flower
marked
strong bond
Liam
Savannah
rogues
in heat
the rescue
I'll be okay
home
disappointement
I still love you
giving birth
twice the fun
the wedding
ambitions
literature teacher

kidnapped

30.1K 383 12
By BellaDemont

Max's P.O.V

"Who took her?" Nick asked.

"This is my entire fault." I said as I threw Lizzy's blouse that was coated with my brother's scent.

I knew it was a matter of time before he came back to my life but why take Lizzy?

'She is our mate, what is the thing you love the most?' My wolf asked me.

'It's Lizzy; I love her more than anything.' I said back.

'Then you have the reason why he would do this but we have to get her back.' My wolf said.

"Max! Who took her?" Nick yelled frustrated that I wasn't answering him.

He was worried, Lizzy was his only friend after all and I knew he loved her as much as I did.

"It was my brother." I said in a hard voice.

"But why would Liam take her?" Zac said as he frowned confused.

I looked at him surprised.

"Really, you're actually shocked that I know about him? We shared the same mom it's not the only thing I know about your family." Zac said as he gave me a bored look.

"You two are brothers?" Nick asked surprised as he looked at the two of us.

"Half brothers, but that is the least of our worries. We have to get Lizzy back before my brother does anything to her." I said already fearing the worst.

"I don't get though, what would Liam want with Liz?" Zac said as he shook his head.

"I think I know." Nick said in a low voice.

"You do?" I asked surprised.

"Remember the lines Liz has in her arms and back?" Nick said.

"What about them?" I asked him.

"They are proof that Liz is a direct descendant of the silver line wolves." Nick said and I frowned.

Both Zac and I started at him puzzled.

"You haven't heard about the silver line wolves? And I'm just a normal wolf that barely knows." Nick said as he gave as a small smile.

"Just tell us what it is." I said with a sigh.

"Alright," He said rolling his eyes. "A silver line wolf is one of the most powerful she wolves. When they are claimed the give a big amount of the power to the person that claims them and when they have a baby the wolf that claimed her will be the most powerful Alpha ever and can take over the world of the wolves. Max, did you claim Liz last night?" Nick asked me.

Both Nick and Zac were now looking at me.

"I didn't mark her." I said as I shook my head.

"Then we know what your brother wants from her." Nick said.

"I should've seen this coming. Lizzy warned me." I said as I cursed under my breath.

"What do you mean she warned you?" Zac said taken back.

"She told me about the strange dreams she was having, and all those fears she had but I just thought there were just because of the heat or something like that. And when she told me about the gray wolf I thought it was not that bad. I knew my brother was a gray wolf but I never thought it was the gray wolf Lizzy was talking about." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"And like always you ignored her." Zac said as he rolled his eyes.

"And what did you do?" I asked him getting angry.

"She never talked to me about those things she only told you about it and what did you do? You went off to have some sex with Britney!" Zac said as he shoved me.

"You know what? Just get out of my house." I said mad as I glared at him.

"I will, so I can go straight to look for Liz." Zac said glaring back at me.

"You're not, I'm going to look for her and get her away from my brother." I said.

"So you're saying that you're going to protect her? Look where that has taken her, she was abducted. Maybe she regretted what she did last night with you and she ran away with your brother!" Zac asked and I growled at him.

"You better take that off and get the hell out of my house!" I yelled furious.

"Both of you stop!" Nick yelled.

We both looked at Nick, he looked as if he was about to cry.

"Just look at yourselves fighting over something stupid. Meanwhile you're doing this what do you think Liz is going through right now!" Nick yelled as he cursed.

He was right; I was supposed to find my mate not fight with Zac.

"Zac, you know that Liz would never do that to Max. You of all of us know that Liz loves Max." Nick said.

"Even though I hate to admit it he is right, I'm sorry." Zac said as he looked away.

"It's okay." I said brushing him off.

"And Max you know that the more people we have searching Liz will mean that we will find her before something happens to her." Nick said.

"Nothing will happen to her!" I said alarmed.

Nick glared at me.

"I'm sorry, and I'm sorry too Zac about how I acted." I said as I cleared my throat.

"Now that we sort that out we need to start looking for her." Nick said.

"I will call Taylor and her parents. Can you give me their phone Nick?" Zac asked him.

After Zac got out of the room to make the call Nick got next to me holding the blouse.

"Why were you angry and scared when you knew that it was your brother who had Liz and more when you knew about the silver line?" Nick asked.

"You see, long time ago Lizzy's pack and my dad's used to be great friends. We shared territories and everything it was until when my brother killed Lizzy's grandfather that things changed. Lizzy and I used to be together when we were little and after that we never saw each other and never knew what had happen to each other until I saw the picture of the beach she had in her bedroom just like mine." I said as I showed it to him.

Nick smiled as he saw the picture.

"And then my brother killed our parents. It won't surprise me what my brother will do to obtain power. That is what's worrying me." I admitted.

Nick placed his hand over my shoulder; it didn't felt strange since he was showing his support.

"Don't worry Max, we will look for her. And we will not stop until we find her." Nick said as he looked at me in the eyes. As well as I, Nick would do everything for Lizzy.

Liz's P.O.V

I heard the door open and I didn't bother to look up.

"So have you changed your mind?" Liam said as he stepped inside the room.

"About what exactly, I have many things in mind such as the fact that this awful, now of that I haven't change my mind so can you be more specific?" I asked him giving him a bored look.

"You know what I want Liz and it's not different from what you want." He said getting closer to me.

"Is that so?" I said as I looked up.

I could see the bite mark I had made when he kissed me, and I could still feel the faint pain in my cheek where he had punched me when I bit him.

"You just want a mate to love you forever." He said and I stared at him blankly.

"And how is that alike to what you want?" I said as I crooked my head to the side.

"I want a mate that can give me power and you can do that. In exchange I will love you forever." Liam said as he met my gaze.

"So the real reason after all of this is power?" I said looking at him puzzled.

"Not really." Liam said as he got near me.

He placed his hands on my hips and inhaled my scent.

"You are pretty, you body is perfect and not to mention that you're in heat." He said.

He pressed his body against mine.

"And what makes you think that I will want you?" I said in a husky voice.

I hated the effect he had on my body, I just couldn't fight it. The effect he had on my body was no different to the one Max had against mine.

"You do, I know you yearn for my touch." He said as he felt my legs up and down.

My breath hitched as his hands made his way up my thigh.

"That you desire my lips all over your body." Liam said as he kissed my neck.

I bit my lip trying to make no sound as he continue to kiss me.

"That you want me inside of you filling that need of sex that you have. You're in heat after all." Liam said as he kissed my collarbone.

I closed my eyes enjoying it, my body was betraying me.

I pressed my body against him and moaned as he kissed me again in the neck, Liam started to rock against me as he kissed my neck.

'He is not Max! Stop being a slut!' My wolf yelled at me.

But not even my wolf could deny that this felt good.

Liam placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he scorched his way up to my lips.

He kissed me hard and with intention, I return the kiss feeling the desire building up inside of me.

"Just say it Liz and I will take you to my room. I will be your mate forever and you will have anything you want." Liam said breathing against my skin.

I placed my legs to the ground as he kissed me again.

"But promise me something first." I said against his lips.

"Anything, I'll do anything." He said.

"That you'll stay the fuck away from me and will never touch me again!" I yelled as I knelled him as hard as I could in his manhood.

Liam fell down to the ground cursing.

'That's my girl.' My wolf said.

'Thanks.' I said with a small smile.

'Took you long enough to react though.' She said in a sour voice.

'I was waiting for him to let his guard down.' I said in my defense.

'Or you were enjoying it too much.' She said.

'You know that I only want Max, Liam is not my mate.' I said with a growl.

'He is your second chance mate.' My wolf said.

'That doesn't change anything.' I said with determination.

"You don't know what you just say no to." Liam said with a groan as he got up.

"What a hot night full of passion that will later on lead to disappointment?" I said.

'Good one.' My wolf said.

'I learn from the best, you.' I said with a smile.

Liam got near to me and stared at me in the eyes.

"You could've been my queen, my Luna Elizabeth." He said.

"Oh, the disgrace of the lost dreams, I have lost the meaning of my life." I said sarcastically.

Liam growled and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back.

"Keep acting that way and I will make sure that being here will be a hell for you." He said.

"Worse than this, is that even possible? You have had me chained up from my hands against the wall for god knows how many hours. What could possibly be worse than this?" I said.

Liam's hand when under my shirt and found my breast.

"Get your damn hand off there!" I said grinding my teeth.

Liam smiled at me before he squeezed it making me moan.

"Why should I if you love it?" Liam said as he pressed his body against mine.

Then I felt him, he was hard and aroused.

'Fight against it Elizabeth, don't let him win!' My wolf told me.

I pressed my body against Liam getting a moan as an answer before I used my leg to kick him away.

Liam gave a chuckle as he walked towards me once again.

"When you give up I will give it to you the way you like it, rough." He said.

I gave a laugh.

"You know, I can't wait to see your face when they come to get you." I said with a smile.

"So I can kill them, who will be first? Your mate Max, maybe that friend of yours Nick or Zac, I know maybe a family member Taylor?" Liam asked.

"You better stay away from them!" I said getting angry.

"I will if you do what I want." He said.

I looked at him furious.

"You know you have your grandfather's eyes, the exact same shade of green." Liam said.

"How do you know?" I asked him shocked.

And then I remembered what Max had told me last night.

'One of my family members killed your grandfather'

"You killed him." I said accusing him.

His answer was a smile.

"You son of a bitch, I swear that as soon as I'm free I will make you pay!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"You don't do what I want and I'll make sure that your grandfather will have new company in the graveyard." He said.

"You wouldn't do that." I said.

"Try me, I killed my own parents. Why not kill yours? I'll leave your for a while to meditate. When I'm back I want your answer." Liam said before he left.

As soon as he was gone I started to cry.

'Don't show weakness.' My wolf told me.

'He is going to kill them.' I said trying to bite back my tears but it wasn't working.

I was trapped; I couldn't do anything about it.

"Max, where are you?" I said between my tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
2.2K 141 57
Elizabeth, a young lady who was a wolf hunter as a side proffesion but a well known business woman suddenly stumbles upon a person who changes her en...
347K 13.4K 35
This story is the sequel to my previous story "King of the Vamps". It would be beneficial to read that story first as you will be introduced to some...
761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...