Good Girls Are Bad Girls That...

By chloex

Gwen Matthews is a quick-witted, feisty 17-year-old, the exact thing Kyle Reece- the son of the fourth riches... More

Chapter 1: The Man Eating Dog
Chapter 2: Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 3: Corny Chat Up Lines
Chapter 4: The Evil Child
Chapter 5: Dracuwoman and Gwenpee
Chapter 6: High School
Chapter 7: Game On
Chapter 8: The Encounter
Chapter 9: Go die Kyle Reece!
Chapter 10: Ice Cream Snow Balls
Chapter 11: My Evil Plan
Chapter 12: My Awesome Ninja Moves
Chapter 13: Trouble With A Capital T
Chapter 14: The Cops
Chapter 15: Chocolate Spread
Chapter 16: Let The Party Begin
Chapter 17: Heartless Bitches
Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...
Chapter 19: Don't Get Mad...Get Even
Chapter 20: Blue.
Chapter 21: Awkward Turtle
Chapter 22: An Eventful Weekend
Chapter 23: On The Job
Chapter 24: It's a Bomb!
Chapter 25: He Did It On Purpose!
Chapter 26: Run Baby Run
Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be...
Chapter 28: Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 29: He Has Never Given To Charity.
Can you believe this???
Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle...
Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!
Chapter 32: Depressed.
Chapter 33: Press That Button.
Chapter 34: Spiderman? What happened to Superman, Batman and Robin?
Chapter 35: Where Are We Going?
Chapter 36: It Bit Me.
Chapter 37: Snip Snip!
Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't Pokémon you know)
Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.
Chapter 40: Scrip's, death lists and Restaurants = my life.
Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........
Chapter 42: A day out with the guys.
Chapter 43: The punishment!
Chapter 44: Take a picture
Chapter 45: Playing Dress Up
Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!
Chapter 47: it's Kyle!
Chapter 48: Bonding.
Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish
Chapter 50: Romeo and Juliet.
Chapter 51: Hunting for Dale
Chapter 52: The Hospital.
Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.
Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).
Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)
Chapter 56: The Carnival (Part 2)
Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.
Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!
Chapter 59: The mom!
Chapter 60: Heartbroken.
Chapter 61: Never get Taylor drunk.
Chapter 62: A flashback.
Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.
Chapter 64: The Party part 2!
Chapter 65: The Airport.
Chapter 66: The flight
Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.
Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.
Chapter 70: Bracelet's
Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.
Chapter 72: A Crazy Ass Bitch.
Chapter 73: Recovery
Extra Chapters

Chapter 69: Let's ski.

11.7K 332 42
By chloex

I bet you guys hate me at the moment for taking so long to update but sixth form is really hard guys and i don’t have as much time as I used to so sorry but please continue to support me! also, I am slowly going through and editing because as this story goes on i am finding such stupid faults and a lot of it needs to be deleted! Love you guys as much as cookies, so keep chomping and voting!

Chapter 69: Let's ski.

“It is important that you all remember to press this button if you are in trouble. This enables us to find you, with this device we will be able to find you in a couple of hours at the most. Thank you guys for listening and stay safe.” the man nodded his head with a smile and I yawned.

It took almost two hours to teach us how to ski, the dangers and what to do if we where in a sticky situation. What happened to paper guides? I'm pretty sure I could have skimmed through it in a matter of seconds and learn everything that they had just taught us. Its not like I would have read it anyway.

I rubbed the side of my nose and continued kicking the chair in front of me out of sheer boredom. The person in front turned around and I sent him a dark look. Kyle winked and I scoffed at him.

Who does he think he is?

I turned my face away and focused on the headteacher who was now talking, “You are free to roam around the site of Jackson Hole but keep in the boundaries, stay in a group and remember to get a pass from one of the teachers if you are leaving for the village.” he finished with a wave of a hand to the door, where students groaned as they stood up, their numb bum's complaining at how long we had to sit. I kicked Kyle's chair with more force than necessary, I was sent flying forward as he had stood up, the chair unable to take my hulk force. I glared even more and blew a piece of my hair that had fallen forward into my eyes.

Kyle laughed, making me jut my chin out, as I pretended to ignore him. Yeah, that should teach him.

“Oh, Gwen, what is that on your neck? Sir, Gwen has a bruise on her neck and it looks bad, maybe she needs to go to the nurse!” Leon shouted to Sam, who craned his neck to see over the mass of students, a suspicions look on his face.

I thumped Leon on the arm and couldn’t help the smile that broke across my face as he screamed like a little girl and began to forcefully rub the spot.

Kyle snickered and I made a move to kick him in the leg, I missed completely making me pull a face.

“Guys, lunch is a half one and dinner at six thirty, don’t be late unless you wish to eat in the village.” Mr Sam told us as he placed his hand in the crook of his waist, his eyes daring us to be late or to not turn up. I nodded and repositioned the hat on my head, the tassels falling on my shoulders.

“Are we already for Gwen’s first ski?” kyle asked, clapping his hands together in glee.

Oh, how I hope he falls down a well...in the snow.

I shook my head, “I'm not skiing with you.”

“Ah, come on Gwen,” Kyle glanced around making sure Sam was not in hearing range before continuing, “ I didn’t mean to kick you out of the bed...and then kick you in the face and also put snow in your pants, but your face is so cute when your angry.” he pretended to wipe a fake tear making me bite my lip in an attempt to stop me from kicking him in the willy. His testicles will go from being mini golf balls to footballs.

And yes, he did put snow down my pants, I mean, who does that to someone?Especially when they are happily dreaming about marrying Johnny Depp and having a butler that looks like Brad Pitt. You can all thank me later for putting this imaginary scenery in your head.

“No Kyle, you ruined what was going to be a good morning.” I mutter, pulling the zip of my coat all the way to my chin, careful not to catch any skin because that kills like a horse falling from the sky.

Kyle laughed, slinging his hand over my shoulder and pinched the bridge of my nose. “Don't be like that! I'm pretty sure I can make up for that.” he whispered in my ear, his arm pulling me close, I stumbled over my own feet sending myself deeper into him.

Does he really think using a deep voice will make me all hot an flustered and forgive him. But it was kind of sexy- no, its not Gwen! It sounds like a dinosaur on helium.

I tutted and pushed him away, “I want roses, actually fuck a rose I want a whole rose bush, no you know what? I want a whole field of roses. Actually how about-”

“Yeah yeah, you want roses.” he waved his hand in the air and I nodded in satisfaction, my draw dropping when he pulled his phone out.

I moved forward taking it out of his hand and smoothly putting it back in his pocket, and zipping it back up with more force that necessary.

I grabbed the front of his coat and began dragging him towards the door, “I didn't mean literally Kyle, although some roses would be nice and some chocolate, because we all know that girls love chocolate. Did you know Millie doesn’t like chocolate, that’s insane! Hey, put the phone away!” I shouted, realizing that as I was rambling he was trying to sneak a call.

Kyle shrugged and held the mobile up, “Theirs no signal here anyway.” he sighed, shoving it back in his pocket.

My mood depended even more as I raised an eyebrow “Theirs no signal here? How are we meant to wish Aunt June a happy Christmas?” I asked feeling like crying.

Kyle patted my back and guided me the rest of the way to the door, as soon as it was pulled open, snow blew into the once filled room. I shivered and stepped out my snow boots sinking a couple of inches.

Kyle pointed in the opposite direction of the town, “There is signal here, but it depends how bad the weather is, theirs a satellite system built over their where you are guaranteed signal, its mainly used for emergencies. The village is hooked up to a telephone line.”

I nodded,squinting as I looked in the distance. I must be blind because I cant see it.

Kyles gloved hand wrapped around mine as he pulled me towards where the gang where waiting impatiently.

“Lets have your first ski lesson then.”

❀ ♘ ❀

Holy sweet momma Jesus, I am going to die, this is the end, I'm going to smack so hard into a tree that my face will forever be imprinted in it.

I began to break out into a slight sweat, my breathing became heavy, “Gwen, if you don't slide down it I'm going to push you.” Leon declared, looking down at me.

I pointed down the hill, my chin beginning to shake as I pouted, “B...but.”

“Gwen, your sitting down on the ground and its a tiny hill, we’re not even asking you to ski it.” Danny pointed it out and I began to clap excitedly as Kyle sat in front of me, I clamped my legs around him.

“Well this feels similar.” he snickered and I jerked my leg to the side, kicking him.

I sighed and shook my hands out in an attempt to feel warmth in this place. Well at least I know that Kyle will be a pancake first.

“Are you ready?” he asked suddenly making my breathing hitch, I was not mentally prepared.

“No- ahhhhhhhhh!” I screamed grabbing onto anything of Kyle, which happened to be his precious hair.

I blinked and looked around, “Was that it? That wasn’t scary at all.” I breathed a sigh of relief and nodded my head in satisfaction at being brave, I had just risked my life.

My smile fell when Kyle shouted my name, I raised an eyebrow and blinked when I realized I had clumps of his hair in my grasp. I laughed nervously and let go of his hair which stuck up resembling demon horns. I shuffled backwards, smiling slightly at the sight of his hair.

“Don’t worry,” I soothed,“None came out.” I began plucking strands of his hair from my gloves in a hurry to hide the evidence. I let out a little giggle when he stood up and turned around to look down at me. Leon roared into laughter, his feet kicking up specks of snow as he ran down the little hill.

Leon gasped and quickly snatched a strand out of my grasp. “Would you look at that? This young lady has committed a crime to our faithful leader. She forcefully plucked a hair of his pretty little head. But damn Gwen, you should have seen your face, your mouth was so wide you could have swallowed Kyle.” he snickered and I pulled a face when he handed his hair over to Kyle.

I used my hands to push myself of the soft ground. “Your such a grass Leon.” I tutted, brushing the snow of my butt.

“Okay now can we actually do what we came here for and ski the big hill, while Gwen watched like the pussy she is.” Danny declared as he punched his fist in the air.

We we all meant to cheer or something? Danny singed at the quietness ad began trudging his way up the hill. I walked next to Kyle and helped him sooth his hair down.

I raised an eyebrow and began curious, “So, you guys have been here a couple of times then?” I questioned, my legs already beginning to feel the strain of walking up hill.

Kyle nodded and brushed his hands together before casting me a sidewards glance, “We came here every year, my brother and I use to have races to the bottom, I used to always win of course.” the smile on his face made my heart flutter.

I nodded, my legs gaining speed as I tried to walk a little in front of him. “What was he like, your brother I mean?” I asked as I coked my head to the side.

He chewed his lip for a second, “Chris was the opposite of me, he was easy going and everyone loved him. Your temper reminds me a lot of his, he would always go extreme over the littlest things.” he laughed and I blinked at him.

I sighed and nudged him with my elbow. “Then you are obviously blind Kyle, because you just described yourself and I think if your brother was here he would be proud of you.” I smiled and nodded my head.

Although Kyle didn't talk about Chris the brothers obviously once had a strong connection. It must have been hard for him when he had found out that he had passed away. As we walked, I watched Kyle form the corner of my eye careful to read every expression that crossed his stern face.

❀ ♘ ❀

“Kyle are you watching?” Danny asked, his face turned towards us, “I am going to try and glide across the bar, okay? Gwen, stop trying to make a snowman I want you to watch me as I break a record.” he whined.

I stopped forming a ball and turned to watch him, growing inpatient and the need for shelter and a warm cup of coffee filling my thoughts. “Look,” he began, “If you guys watch and let me do this the village is just their we can crab a coffee from the warm shop.” my ears perked up to hearing the words 'coffee' and 'warmth' in the same sentence.

I nodded my head and smiled widely at him, “Okay, I'm watching ,it gives me a chance to see you make a complete fool out of yourself anyway.” I shrugged and watched his every move as he stood up and began to push himself forward over the small hill.

He shot forward and I clasped my hands together as the rail sped towards him, before I knew it he was on the rail his legs parting as his privates connected with the cold metal with a loud 'thwack'. Their was a loud 'ohhh' and the grabbing and protecting of the guys private as we all stared at Danny rolling on the ground in pain. I roared into laughter and had to hold onto Leon who was standing next to me.

I gasped for breath and just about made it to Danny who was screaming every swear word ever known.

Danny's mouth opened and closed and I managed to catch the words, “My balls.”

I giggled and Kyle leaned down and half whispered,“What balls?”

Danny ignored us and Ryan nudged him in the back with his awesome snow boots. “Their gone!” Danny shouted.

“Are you sure they were even there in the first place?” I asked unsure.

Danny finally stopped rolling around and kicked his ski's off his feet, his hands still holding his 'precious'.

He looked up from the ground to all our faces and told us all seriously, “I think my butthole swallowed them.” he stated, tears at the corner of his eyes.

I clasped my hands together, aw, Danny looked so cute, if I kneed Kyle in the balls would he look like that? No, bad thoughts Gwen. I grabbed Danny by the shoulder and held back from hugging him, I held pull him up and turned in the direction that Danny had pointed to the village, if I peaked through the trees I could see the lights of shops, the light was sometimes blocked and the hum of a engine identified as cars going past, I began heading in the direction and within 5 minutes of walking and trying to make it over a snow pile that was man created from clearing the roads. pushed through the trees to reveal the road and a small coffee shop. I smiled and checked the road to see if it was clear before crossing over and making a bee line for it. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted with the fresh smell of grounded coffee and warmth.

“Guys.” I held my hand up, stopping them from entering the room. “We have official reached heaven guys and Ryan don't forget to wipe your feet.” I warned as I wiped my feet on the mat.

Ryan’s scoffing was cut of by a car passing by and I made my way to the counter to order myself a coffee and maybe a cake or two. The coffee shop was half empty and I waved to a group of students sitting in the corner, Millie being amongst them. I smiled lightly at the young girl behind the counter and shifted uncomfortably when she smiled widely back, her eyes roaming over my features.

Once I had been given my order, I weaved my way through the group of guys all smiling hopefully at my 2 cakes, I made sure to stand on Danny’s foot as I passed making him hiss in pain, that’s what he gets for trying to squish my cake just because I got in line first.

I made sure to sit near the heater, as I began to shed of my puffy coat and jacket. I rolled my shoulders in an attempt to bring life back into them. I giggled wickedly form the pleasure of wrapping my hands around a hot cup. My happiness was short lived as I was pushed over on the seat so Kyle could sit down.

Leon came over a steaming mug of chocolate in his hands as he looked hopeful at Kyle. “Come on Kyle don't be mean to your best buddy.” Leon wined and I raised an eyebrow.

“Leon and Danny wanted these nice cakes...so I brought them all.” Kyle snickered opening the white box up that was filled with little pink cakes.

Danny was the next one to come back with puppy dog eyes, “No point in even trying mate, hes not giving us any.” Leon told him making Danny sink down in his chair, he hissed in pain and I giggled.

“Let me guess, they haven’t fallen out of your ass yet?” I asked making Kyle roar with laughter.

I laughed along with him and gasped when Danny snatched one of my cakes of my plate and shoved the whole thing in his mouth. All I could do was stare and it took me a second to register what he had just done. I though about throwing my other cake at his head but decided that it would be to much of a waste.

Danny smiled, cake stuck in between his teeth as I gawked, I closed my mouth and turned slightly in my seat and wrapped my arm around kyles neck, pulling him closer, so my lips where to his ears.

“Kyle,” I breathed as I winked at Danny. “Can I um...” I breathed on his neck, hoping that it had more of an effect than I though. “Can I have one of these cakes?” I asked.

He was silent for a second his brain registering my womanly techniques, “Uh...sure.” he breathed, sliding the box towards me.

I pulled back and clapped my hands together as I opened it up, I pulled it forward as Leon made a grab for it. “Sorry guys only cool people like myself get kyles cakes.” I snickered at their faces and took a big bite out of the cake, I moaned in pleasure making Danny look away in fake disgust.

“Come on bro, give the person you love one.” Ryan told Kyle and I held up my cake and smiled wickedly.

He already has.

“Why don't you all go buy your own cake?” I asked, taking another bite out of mine.

Ryan pulled a face and turned to look at the rest of the cakes lined up behind a glass screen, “Because none of them look as good as they do.” he clarified and I rolled my eyes.

Leon coughed and motioned with a shake of his head to the girl behind the counter that was cleaning glasses with a clean cloth. “Well, while you are all crying about cake, has anyone seen how good looking the girl is?” everyone turned around to get a look at her and I nodded.

I coughed after they all continued to stare, wow, what a way to make the poor girl uncomfortable. “Guys your all doing that creepy stare thing again.”

Danny stood up, banging his hands down on the table before meeting everyone's eye he declared, “I bet I can make her fall for my charm and get her number.”

I coughed and shook my head at this boy, this boy is not all their, he must find making fun of himself fun.

They all cheered making me tut and wrapped my fingers around the steaming cup. I brought the steaming mug to my lips, the heat making my lips tingle and my mouth craving for more.

Before he waled away I sang, “It won’t work”

Danny turned around and shook his head at me. “How do you know, I'm going to try and score myself a woman!” he punched his fist in the air.

I shrugged and brought the coffee to my lips once again, “Suit yourself.”

we all watched as Danny leaned against the wall with his hand, I giggled as he gave her a little wink. The girl had crossed her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow at his attempt to get her number.

My eyes wondered to the window as I watched the snow fall making the place look like a winter wonderland. I smiled the feeling of comfort filling my chest. My little bubble was popped when I heard Danny shout.

“Guys don't I have a big cock?” my head whipped around and I chocked on my words as I looked at him in disbelief.

Their was silence and my eyes popped out of my head when Kyle nodded his head, as soon as Kyle nodded so did Leon.

Danny smiled at the girl and gestured to us. “Kyle tell them how big it is.”

Kyle held his hands up and I officially began chocking, he spread his arms wide and I shook my head in shock, do these guys have no dignity.

“Its a nice cock.” Kyle declared and I could no longer keep it in when Danny asked the girl if she would like to see it.

“Danny Evans! I swear to god if you don't apologies this instance I will drag you back home by your ears.” I shouted, scooting to the edge of my seat ready to jump into action.

Danny frowned at me and stepped forward his hands lowering to his pants, “If you wanted to see my cock Gwen, you only had to ask. Here it is.” I screamed and slapped my hands over my eyes wondering why none of the guys where saying anything to him.

“Well Gwen, if you want to Jimmy the cock then look.” he said impatiently and I peeked through my fingers. I froze and moved my hands away from my eyes and stared at the animal on the screen of his phone. I placed a hand over my heart and looked up to Danny’s and Leon's smiling face. A rooster otherwise know as a cock to some people was his pet called Jimmy.

“Ha ha you guys are so funny.” I fake laughed my tone hard as I shot them all a harsh glance.

Danny snickered before jerking his thumb towards the girl, “Now if you guys don't mind I'm going to get that girls number.”

we all watched and I tutted when the girl scribbled something down on a piece of paper before standing up and pointing over towards us, perfectly me. She handed him the paper and I watched as Danny dragged his feet back towards us and sat down in his seat, he propped his head in his hands. I raised an eyebrow at the piece of paper he had slid over to me and realized it was a napkin. I glance at Kyle who nodded at me to open it.

I folded it open and stared down at the girls number, the words 'call me' with a kiss at the end scribbled at the bottom.

“She prefers lemons to my Jimmy.” Danny grumbled, his voice muffled as we all roared into laughter. I pushed the napkin away, trying not to catch the eye of the girl who gave me her number.

Kyle slapped Danny on the back and I jumped when something began vibrating in my pocket. My hand fumbled to open the zipped up pocket as I pulled my phone out to look at the caller, the id read unknown and I slid the bar across the screen and put it to my ear.

“Hello?” I asked politely, my eyes going to the snow that was beginning to fall hard and fast. Any more and the signal will go dead.

“Gwen? Can you talk?” a deep voice asked, making my heart stop and my cup stop half way to my mouth. “Don’t put the phone down this is important, you need to go somewhere quiet.” he told me and I stood up.

“Sorry guys its June on the phone, she has been trying to get hold of me for the past hour. Be back in a bit.” I told them all as I made my way to the girls toilet.

As soon as the door was closed, I made sure to check the stalls which where all empty.

I faced the mirror and brushed a strand of my hair away from my eyes.
“What do you want Dale?” I asked, my voice on edge as I consciously put my thumb in my mouth and began to chip at the nail.

What did he want at a time like this? I was actually starting to have a good time.

Their was silence on his end and his next words made my head spin, “Its Aaron, hes awake...and he wants to talk to you.”

KABOOOOM! MUWAHHHH!

Chloe x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...
14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
3.1K 117 32
~Everything in life comes with a price~ I'm Grace Sapphire Rogers, 17 years old, a senior in High School of California ........... Talk about drama a...